The Unwritten Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock remains poised at her entrance but he does not push in. Damn him!

I can feel the heroine's frustration, her need. My sex burns just like I image hers does. My nipples are begging for a man's tongue and my skin feels hot and itchy, like a layer of clothing I need to shed.

"Tell me you want this."

Margo nods frantically and he tangles his fingers in her hair, making her back bow sharply.

"Say it."

"God, Christian, give me your dick. I need you."

He takes her hard. The cage rattles with the force of his thrusts. Margo's heels leave the floor more than once and he lifts her, his hands cupping her behind. The sounds they make are animalistic. Panting. Moaning. Hissing. Pleas for more.

"Let me see those beautiful breasts of yours."

Her hands are not steady as she pulls down the cups of her bra. Not too big and not too small, the globes bounced free. The centers are dark pink and stiff.

"Give them to me."

She cups and offers them to him like sacred sacrifices. He leans down and licks each stiff tip before engulfing the right one. Margo bites her bottom lip, her hooded gaze snaring his. The emotion in actors eyes are so real, I shiver with envy.

Wet skin slaps against wet skin. Margo's cream trickles from my pussy, coating Christian's cock and soon she is screaming, "I'm cumming."

"Oh yes, baby. Cum for me. I want to feel you gush all over me," he growls.

His words clearly send her over the edge. Her face tightens and she keens loudly.

"Oh, Jesus, Margo. Your pussy's so fucking good," he proclaims, his hips now moving erratically. He thrusts against her one last time and groans her name.

In the aftermath, Christian pushes Margo's damp hair away from her face, kissing her shoulder and neck. "I love you. From the moment we met, you been the one for me."

"I love you too."

I turn my head away from the tender display. It somehow seems more intimate than their erotic coupling. There is pang in the region of my heart. I recognize it for what it is.

Envy.

Despite trying to convince myself that my chance for love has come and gone, and my life is more than complete without it, I always feel this ache when I see couples communicate in a way that makes me know that I've missed out on something fundamental.

I become aware of Yuri heart beating beneath my ear. It is not the steady tattoo I am used to. Neither is the rhythm of his breathing. They are not overly fast but they are deeper than normal.

I notice something else as well. He is aroused. The cock that stars in my fantasies tents the loose pants.

He is just as affected by the movie's sex scene as I am.

My breath hitches before I can control myself and my hand clenches in its resting place on his abdomen. The muscles beneath ripple in reaction.

"I know you're awake, Bri."

A finger touches me chin and urges my head up.

Desire.

Unmistakably, it darkens his eyes, the barrier of his glasses gone.

I lick my lips, nervous yet excited.

His eyes drop to my mouth and I know without a doubt he is going to kiss me. He slowly meets my eyes again.

The emotion in them is so raw, it takes my breath away but still his lips touch mine with infinite gentleness. It cannot be described as a kiss. Not really. We breathe each other in. I inhale and taste the strength of his restraint. He exhales and I am filled with the need to break that control.

The moment remains poised over a precipice for what seems like forever then explodes with movement. I don't know who moved first but finding myself straddling him, my lips crushed against his. His hands are in my hair, angling my head the way he needs. My hands are grasping at skin, pushing beneath his shirt. Our teeth clash and my lips sting but it is the sweetest kiss of my life.

His cock pushes against my soaked entrance and I grind into it, hating the barrier between us. A needy sound comes from me as I follow his retreating tongue. It was his turn to groan when my tongue pushes passed his lips and tangles with his.

I jerk when his hand touches the bare skin of my tummy and break the kiss. His hand on my ass, he drags me closer and I moan when his cock bumps my clit.

"I need to taste you. Take off your top, Bri."

"Yes."

I carelessly fly the material away seconds later. Only my plain, white bra covers me but when familiar feelings of inadequacy wash over me, I am glad for its protection. I do not have the perky perfection of the actress on the television. My breasts are big and utterly hopeless in sleeveless tops.

God, put these things up before you hit someone with them.

At the remembered harsh words, my arousal plummets.

Yuri kisses the corner of my mouth, his tongue doing darting little licks. Down he goes, caressing my neck, shoulders and collar. The urgency in his touch quieted as he skims my sides and back before cupping one breast. He kisses it through the material, pulling with his teeth and soothing with his tongue. He does the same to the other and I melt into a puddle of nerve endings only bent on pleasure once more.

He looks up at me. "Take it off."

If he demanded, I would have refused. Instead, the words come out as a request, his eyes tender, and my hands lift to the clasp. The sound of cloth on skin is amazingly loud as I push the straps down my arms. I hesitate when only the cups remain but he places a kiss above them and breathes against my skin, "You are beautiful, Brianne. Show me."

I let them fall.

He does not give me the chance to feel self-conscious. He makes a rough sound and places his mouth on me. His eyes close as if he cannot help himself and sucks a healthy portion of me into his mouth. The sight is starling; his brown skin against the paleness of mine. I clutch his head to me, my breathing harsh and irregular as I drown in bliss.

Then his hand slips over the curve of my butt, into my underwear and over the lips of my sex.

I freeze, the rush of sensation almost too much. Our eyes catch and hold when he rubs over my clit and starts a back and forth motion. He slips a finger into my slick passage. Short, slow jabs and I ride his hand. I whimper when he removes his hand only to shudder. He circles my clit with tight swipes and I strain against him, losing myself in the moment.

I bite my lip to contain the sounds trying to force their way out of my throat. He lets my breast go with a pop and licks the abused flesh.

"Don't hold back. I want to hear you," he commands and slips two fingers back into me with a forceful drive.

My breath comes out somewhere between a pant and a moan.

His thumb on my nub, he thrusts into me over and over. His tongue pays homage to my breasts in the same increasing beat, his teeth adding a delectable bite. My stomach tightens and the muscles in my thighs tremble. The orgasm is within reach and the feeling builds and builds.

Then...

Nothing.

The ball of sensation dies suddenly, like it always does when anyone but I control the release of my body. Disappointment rises sharply. I hide my face against Yuri's shoulder, fighting the prick of tears. Out of habit, I squeeze the appropriate muscles, let out a series of low moans and breathy sighs, waiting for it to be over.

He flips me onto my back. Surprise makes me squeak.

Butting nose with me, he snarls, "What the fuck was that?"

12