The UPS Guy

Story Info
One delivery after another.
1.3k words
4.23
59.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting alone in my apartment when there was a knock on my door. I got up quickly and raced over to the door. I unlocked the deadbolt lock and swung the door open. Standing there, to my happiness, was a UPS driver. I had been awaiting a package for some time. I had ordered my first breast forms online and was dying to try them out. I had also included some two inch heeled shoes, a new bra, and a nice lacey pair of panties. To me, it felt a little like Christmas.

"Sign here, please," the tall, dark haired driver said.

"Ok," I replied and took his pen and signed.

"Say," he began, "my ex-girlfriend once ordered something from this company."

I must have turned white because dressing was my secret and I chose this company to protect my anonymity. Now here was a stranger who more than likely knew what was inside this box that he just handed me, a box addressed to me.

"Really?" I said, trying to sound a little confused by the whole situation.

"Yeah, she was pretty flat-chested, so she ordered some breast forms from them to try and make me happy," he said. "She looked good when she had them on and if you don't mind me saying, I really enjoyed nailing her when she wore them."

"That's cool," I said, trying to act aloof.

"You seemed pretty happy to see me when you opened the door," he continued. "Your girlfriend waiting upstairs?"

"Not exactly," I said honestly.

He stood there for an instant taking in the scene, then he moved his eyes over my average height, lean frame and boldly asked, "Are you the girlfriend they are for?"

I began to blush a little, then figured since I was caught I might as well answer. "Perhaps," I admitted shyly.

"Interesting," he stated matter of factly.

I stood there nervously, wondering what this big, burly middle aged man's next action was going to be when he surprised me by saying, "Show me."

"Show you?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeah, let me see you in them, all dressed up," he commanded.

"Well, as long as I'm busted, I guess that's the least I could do to help secure your silence about my fetish," I implied. I tried to make it clear that that would be the price he would have to pay for seeing me dressed up as my alter ego, Karen.

"That's fine," he noted. "You dress up, I will keep quiet."

Somewhat relieved, I went back inside and into my room while this strange man came into the apartment, closed the door, and sat down on one of the living room couches. I immediately fished into my stash of clothes, wigs, and lingerie and put together a nice little outfit. I opened my new box, got my breast forms out, and attached them to my chest. I now had nice 36c breasts and slipped a bra on to further support them. My bra was white with a flower pattern on the outside and I slipped on silky thong panties with a similar pattern to match closely. Then I went a different route and put on a cheerleader uniform I had among my stash, then attached my wig. I figured the driver would be in a hurry, so I skipped any makeup. He had already seen me anyway, and with that I went out into the living room.

"Well, alright," he began. "You look nice. Twirl around for me."

I did as told, realizing that my pleated cheerleader skirt was undoubtedly flying up to afford the stranger a view on my pretty panties.

"Very nice indeed," he complimented. "Now come over here."

Again, I did as I was told and walked over to him, stopping when I was next to the couch he was sitting on. He reached out and grabbed one of my hands and led me to a spot where I was standing right in front of his lap, between his legs. He had leaned forward to position me there, and when I was centered I felt his hands switch so that they were easing up my legs. He started his hands at my calves, then got to my outer thighs, then slid them under my skirt and put them both on my uncovered ass cheeks.

I was frozen with fear and anticipation. I had never done anything with a guy before, let alone be seduced by one. Once his hands were on my cheeks, he stood up and picked me up by the ass. Instinct took over and I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on as he lifted me off the ground. Then he took one hand off my ass and put it behind one of my legs and pulled it around his waist. He then put that hand back on my ass and did the same with the opposite one. So here I was, lifted off the ground, wrapped around a big burly guy, dressed as a girl, and extremely horny by the way.

Then he started to kiss me, hard. I felt his tongue invade my mouth and I just let him have his way with mine, reciprocating his movements. A few minutes into our passionate makeout session, he started to move us over to the end of the couch. He propped me onto the end so that he didn't need to hold me up anymore, then pulled my top off my head, careful not to remove my wig. Then he started to fondle my new breasts and I could feel his cock get rock hard against my pelvis. I took one arm off his shoulder and reached down to unzip his pants and give the poor thing some much needed freedom. It took me a minute to undo his belt, unzip him, and have his shorts down before his seven inch cock fell free from obstruction.

"I'm going to fuck you raw, slut," he spat. Then he reached down and slid my panties to the side. He positioned his cock at my now exposed asshole, then slowly eased forward. I had never had a cock in me, so I begged him to go slow. It took a long time, but he managed to force his cock all the way inside me. He began fucking me slowly at first, trying to loosen my hole.

After about ten minutes of this, he put his hands back on my ass, picked me up again, then sat us down on the couch. When we sat down, I put my legs on either side of him. "Fuck my cock, whore," he demanded.

I began to lift up off his tool, then lower myself down until he was completely buried inside me. I repeated this over and over again. It was tiring and I began to sweat, my body glistening in the early afternoon sun pouring in through the front windows to the living room. Up and down, in and out. I was breathing heavy and moaning lightly, enjoying this stretched out feeling I had in my ass.

Then I felt him grab a hold of my hips and he began to pound up into me at an amazing pace. He was like an upward jackhammer pounding into me with all he had. I started to cry out with passion and then he buried himself deeply into me and I felt hot liquid shooting into my bowels. I just lay on top of him now, my head buried into his now exposed chest. Somehow I had unbuttoned his shirt during the last position.

He rolled me off after a minute, went into my bathroom to clean up, then came back into the living room to say goodbye. He kissed me on the lips, then headed for the door.

"That was just as good as when I used to fuck my ex," he said. "I'll be sure to bring you any new shipments when they come."

And with that he left and drove off.