The Upstairs Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

Donna knew that they were just starting and gave out a big sigh. The next thing was Tommy at her back door wanting to fuck her ass himself. He spread cum from her pussy and wiped it at the entrance to her ass. Tommy lined it up and started to go full steam into her ass hole. She screamed and grunted as he started to fuck her very hard in her ass. The pleasure on their faces was easy to see. Tommy started to say something, but just let out a big roar and pumped load after load into Donna's stretched ass. The other two guys lined up to re-fuck her pussy again.

Both lined up for some more head and made plans to fuck her again. They waited for Tommy to move and lined up right were he had been. One started to thrust his cock into her well heated pussy. The second guy, got a hand job while waiting his turn. He would squeeze her tits waiting for the chance to fuck this girl. The blindfold was working great, and Donna didn't know who was fucking her and in what position. The first guy blew his load inside her pussy, and slowly slid out to allow his friend the same position. The second guy started to pump her pussy, but moved and started to fuck her ass. He made several attempts to switch between the two holes, and finally decided to finish off in her beautiful ass. He pumped for several more minutes and pulled out till his head was at the opening of Donna's ass. He came at the entrance to her ass with a large roar himself. The cum was dripping down her legs and pussy. They left her there and decided to go out for last call and return for some more fun. The got dressed, very slowly and started to leave telling Donna they would be back, and maybe bring back more people to fuck her. She sounded unsure, until Tommy rubbed her pussy hard and squeezed her tits. She said she couldn't wait, and neither could I.

As soon as they left, I went back upstairs and let myself back in the room. Sure enough, there was Donna with her ass up in the air in the doggie style position. I put my camera in my hand and got a close-up shot. My cock was at her ass crack and I was all ready. The cum from the other guys was still dripping down when I inserted my cock into her ass hole. She was super tight but it felt good. I wasted no time in fucking her hard and fast. Before I knew it, my balls were ready to cum. I buried my cock in her ass and let it rip. I could feel my toes curl, and just trying to keep the camera straight was tough. I groaned and loaded her ass with more cum. As I slowly pulled out, the camera captured my cum still dripping from her beautiful ass cheeks. Exhausted, I pulled out and snuck back down stairs to review the video tape. This was unreal, and the whole thing was caught on tape.

Her boyfriend came back alone, but continued to fuck her for another two hours. The footage of them and me was unbelievable. Finally he unties her and they both curl up and instantly fall asleep. I was just wondering if I could sneak up one more time, but I didn't.

The tapes would still be here for me to watch over and over, but I couldn't wait for the next chance to meet my neighbor (even if she didn't know it was me). I also dated her blond friend I meet at her party, but this is a another story for another day.

THE END

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
romancerromancerover 2 years ago

Illegal activities, fraud, & in some perspectives rape do not constitute erotic.

XodanXodanover 14 years ago
Great plot

Myabe you should have extended a little more the second "neighboor" session. But great anyway keep it up !

Thanks

Share this Story

Similar Stories

School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories