The Urban Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman's mucous flows as if from a spring,....warm, viscous and salt-sour. I drink from her depths as I would at an oasis in a desert. The scene is calm now,...less terrible,.....the only movement being the big woman working her rectum on my nose, and my hands moving over her spectacular figure. Minutes turn into an hour, and finally the woman reaches down and takes my shaft again. Her silken palm strokes twice and I am rigid. The big woman continues to play with me,....pinching and scratching,....pain and delight,....as she begins to rub her sloppy, wet snatch up and down my face rhythmically.

Then the woman leans forward, lifting her ass from my face momentarily. Chilly night air hits my wet face, and I am back with the living,...I think. Gingerly she works her warm, sweaty feet and ankles around my neck,....embracing me, or trapping me,.....in preparation for something even more sinister. Her ass comes down on my face once again and she orders me to kiss and lick her all over. I tongue her rectum, and all over her inner cheeks,....kissing and licking alternatively as she toys with my shaft. I feel her hot breath, then her teeth, on the head of my shaft. She bites gently, then pulls at the foreskin. Pleasure and pain. At least I can breathe. More sweet rain,....and the ghastly stink of the big woman's ass.

Her legs tighten about my neck like two serpents as she fastens her pouting vagina to my mouth in the most diabolical sex grip. Her mouth takes my shaft and begins to suck like a vacuum cleaner, her lips sliding up and down to the jazz beats below our window. I give her my tongue lovingly,....completely,....thrusting it far up inside her wonderful canal and working it round and round. I gulp down her delicious flow as she torments me down below. I am hard,...then her teeth grasp the head, and I am flaccid. She tongues, then sucks,.....hard again,....then teeth on my shaft!!! I feel as though I am in a meat grinder. All the time her sloppy, stinking cunt pleasures itself on my enslaved tongue.

Minutes roll by,....then an hour,...possibly more. Thunder, lightning, and a cat screams in the alley. A garbage can lid falls,...and a hooker calls to a passing car. With my arms around the big woman's waist in a full embrace, I pause to kiss and lick her magnicent ass, then disappear beneath her once again for a full face fuck. She is sucking me off with gusto now,...scraping her teeth on my erection occasionally to illicit a sudden reaction from me. She positions her clitoris within reach of my tongue and begins to move toward a climax. But she can control herself masterfully, and the feverish pitch rises and falls several times over half an hour. I am awash in her flow and she is still screwing my face mercilessly.

The big woman brings me to within a few seconds of climax, then drops me cold. She is sucking me dry of sperm, I feel, as she moves closer and closer to the most massive orgasm. Then the bucking commences and the sex grip tightens. The big woman finds my tongue once again with her clitoris, and I flick my slavish tongue at the fat protuberance as she instructs. I am about to explode as the woman's mouth sucks me hard,....her lips so tight around my shaft. A violent shudder erupts from the woman,...then another that almost wrenches my head off,...but the sucking sensation about my shaft does not miss a beat. I am surely about to blow when the big woman's legs stiffen and she violently begins to grind her clitoris against my mouth. The burning sensation of rising sperm takes over, and I begin to thrust against her mouth. She must allow me to cum. Our body's are locked together in a violent, ecstatic trance as my sperm shoots from my shaft in the most painful jerk. First one shot,....then another,....and another. The big woman does not miss a beat as she sucks the cum down, and works her clitoris against my tongue simultaneously with great dexterity. Finally,....another shiver,...and the women stiffens,....the legs about my neck tighten, and a great guttural noise erupts once again from her inner depths. A short grind of her hips, and another shiver comes. Stiff again, the big women lets out an even more eery sound,...like an animal in the throws of death itself. Then all is still,...and the life seems to drain from us both, as did the sperm that shot from my shaft like out of a Roman candle.

We lay together for a long time, the big woman on top of me,....I licking and kissing her wonderful wet ass, and her, sucking the remaining cum from my flaccid penis. I think that I will never have another erection. It must be THREE in the morning by now, and the street below is relatively quiet. The dark room is filled with the ghastly odor of sweat and sex, and rain begins to fall softly outside. A siren wails somewhere in the distance, and a car stops below, deposits a passenger, and then moves on. The big women sleeps, as I continue to caress her lovely ass with my captive tongue. After a time she shifts,....dreaming,...and her feet slip from around my neck. I turn my head to the side and my mouth finds her soft, pink sole, moist with rancid sweat. Her stinking toes are so fragrant, that I want to suck them, but do not wish to wake the woman. I lay silent, her ass in my arms, within easy reach of my worshipful tongue,....and the pungent odor of her feet in my lungs. There is ugliness all around us,....the grey room, the dirty street below, the hookers and their johns,.....our bed full of sweat. But here together, I and this mysterious woman lay entwined in the sweetest repose,....until the sun rises, the birds awaken, and the street comes alive and civilized again,...nannies pushing prams, lawyers going off to Wall Street, piano tuners looking for house numbers, and smartly dressed maids walking their master's dog.

12