The Urge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came like a tsunami screaming and shuddering and shouting 'God I love your cock!' when it subsided he pulled from her and they kissed and reconnected facing one another and fucked again until she came again equally as intensely. Anthony couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet. He lost track of time they had been fucking and teasing for hours. They fucked in all kinds of positions with Anthony manipulating her legs and body like a rag doll to bring her off repeatedly her delectable body twisting into impossible shapes only to take his cock inside her at angles that found an ever multiplying supply of g spots that resulted in orgasm.

Finally Anthony lay panting beside her and they kissed sweetly and Becky straddled him and slid his aching cock into her. 'Lay back honey I'm gonna make you cum like you've never cum before but you have to promise you won't cum until I start. I want us to enter the gates of heaven together.' Anthony knew he had already entered the gates of heaven and they were closing around his cock, swirling in ecstasy.

She took him deeper than he thought possible, their bodies touching at their groins were so close as to be as one. Then she rose up high almost letting his cock escape except for the sensitive tip. She let her drizzles run down the shaft and clenched her pussy muscles around the tip tightly then plunged down hard and repeated the procedure getting faster and deeper with each stroke.

Anthony grabbed her ass and felt it wiggle on him and guided it onto him as she bounced on him in a frenzied rhythm. Her delicious little tits bouncing tempestuously in time with her furious ride. He reached up to touch them and she grunted and ground against him. He could feel the orgasm welling inside him and thrust up at her as she bounced. Her eyes rolled back into her as if she was in some kind of sexual trance and she was silent her breath held. No sound, no moan, no breathless panting.

The white light crossed his vision he was about to explode and held back helplessly and she began to scream 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god I'm cumming, Cum in me now, fill me up I want to feel your cum in me OOOOOOOOOOOH' She screamed and collapsed on him face forward covering him in urgent frenzied kisses. He held her soft skin and kissed her back feeling her tight cunt contract around his throbbing distorted aching cock. They held each other completely still his cock buried deep in her pulsing drizzling wetness and he exploded like nothing he had ever felt before he squirted bucket loads of hot sticky cum into her and her pussy seemed to suck his cock into her deeper and the two lay entwined moaning incoherently as waves of orgasm passed over them ceaselessly.

He was conscious that he held her pert ass cheeks in his hand and he was pressed so hard against her as to feel her cervix with his tip. Still his cock throbbed and squirted and she contracted and dripped hot cum. They ground against each other and prolonged their pleasure for as long as they could and helplessly kissed and fondled each other as the orgasms slid into a dreamlike afterglow.

It was sometime before Anthony was conscious enough to notice the sound he heard in the background was applause. He gazed up at the ceiling and the walls around him to see people sat behind a one-way mirror who had watched this whole event. He didn't know whether to feel angry or honoured. He didn't care his cock was still inside Becky and once he had rested he was going to fuck her again until he passed out from exhaustion. Becky laid against him her white silk panties stuck to the skin around her hip and stretched back across her ass cheeks which Anthony held firmly in the palm of his hand.

12