The User Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathy gets friendly with the guidance counselor.
3.8k words
4.61
62.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County VII

The User

By D.C. Roi

Chapter one

Kathy Walton walked into the guidance office after school. She was having problems in school and Mr. Sanders, the head of the guidance department, asked her to stop by his office to discuss ways she could improve her school performance so she could graduate with the rest of the senior class.

The young woman felt uncomfortable. Having to go to the office, even if it was the guidance office, made her nervous. And besides, school was over. Why couldn't Mr. Sanders have talked to her during one of her classes? She didn't mind missing class, but she didn't like having to give up after-school time.

Ben Sanders, a slim, dark-haired man of forty-seven, was sitting behind his desk when the girl walked into his office. "How did today go, Kathy?" he asked.

The young woman shrugged. "It went OK, I guess," she said. She sat down in a chair opposite the guidance counselor's desk.

"Kathy, do you know why I asked you to come in and see me?" Ben asked.

"Because my teachers complained, probably. They're always on my case," the student snapped. "They all keep giving me a hard time."

"Are you sure you aren't giving them a hard time, too?" the guidance counselor asked. "Maybe just a little?"

"Look, Mr. Sanders, I'm just trying to get by until I'm old enough to quit school," the girl retorted, giving him an angry look. "School's a drag. The sooner I'm out of here, the better I'll like it."

Ben decided the best thing to do was meet the young woman's hostility head on. "I don't think that's exactly what's happening," he said. "My guess is there's something else bothering you. The reason I say that is, until this year, you were doing quite well. Maybe you weren't on the honor roll, but you were passing all your classes and never got in trouble. Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting reports that you're doing hardly any work, what you do is poor, and so is your behavior. Is there something wrong, Kathy?"

Kathy got up and started to pace back and forth in front of his desk. "If there is, it's my business, dammit!" she huffed. "I'm eighteen and I can take care of myself."

Ben watched the young woman pace. She was medium height, had moderately long brown hair she combed, but didn't do much with, and was wearing a pair of jeans shorts and a white T-shirt. Her legs were very good, as was her bottom. Her budding breasts tented the front of the shirt. She wasn't a knockout, but she wasn't bad-looking, either, he thought.

Ben stood up. "I'm only trying to help you, Kathy," he said softly. "Maybe, if you tell me what's really troubling you, we can work together to come up with a solution."

Kathy stopped pacing and looked at him, her eyes hot with anger. "Yeah, sure!" she said. "As if you really care!"

"What makes you think I don't care, Kathy?" Ben asked, looking directly into her blue eyes.

The girl was surprised by his comment and directness. "I...I don't know," she replied. "Look, I know the only reason you're doing this is because it's your job, isn't it? I mean, you really don't give a shit. Nobody does. Not my folks, not the other kids, nobody."

"That's not true," Ben said. "I do care. You don't really believe I'm only doing this because I get paid to do it, do you?" Having heard her comments, he had a pretty good idea why she was upset.

"I..." Kathy stammered. Mr. Sanders did sound sincere and that momentarily made her lose her self-assurance. "I...I don't know."

"You're having a bad year because you feel left out, don't you?" Ben asked. "You feel as if neither your parents nor the other kids think you're worth anything, right?"

Kathy looked at him, surprise showing on her face. "What...what makes you...think that's the problem?" she asked.

"I watch what goes on," Ben explained. "I see who's part of the 'in group' and who isn't. You've been left out of a lot of things this year, haven't you? You didn't make the cheerleading squad, and your friends who did are too busy for you now, aren't they?"

The teenager nodded and tears filled her eyes.

"I'd guess that your parents keep telling you it's no big deal, that you ought to grow up, right?" he continued.

Once more, the young woman nodded.

"That makes you feel terrible, doesn't it, Kathy?" Ben said. "It makes you feel as if you aren't pretty, or worth very much, right?"

The girl nodded again and looked at Mr. Sanders. She couldn't believe that he knew exactly how she was feeling. Knowing that he understood her warmed her, made her feel better somehow. "I...I didn't think anybody knew," she said, "...or cared."

"I care, Kathy," Ben said softly, "I care very much. You want to feel valued and have people like you, don't you? I'm very aware that being a part of the group is very important at your age." He slipped his arms around her waist.

At first, Kathy pressed against Mr. Sanders and hugged him. Then it occurred to her that this wasn't the way she should be acting with a teacher. "Mr. Sanders...I...I'm sorry," she exclaimed. "I...I shouldn't have done that. I..." Confused, she stepped back from his embrace. She was breathing hard and confusion showed in her eyes.

Ben smiled at her gently. "That's all right, Kathy," he said, "I was trying to show you that I do care about you. I don't see any harm in a hug, do you?"

"Ah...no...I...I guess there isn't..." the young woman replied.

"You know, Kathy, I do care about you," Ben said, "I care about you very much." He knew the young woman was vulnerable, very vulnerable. In fact, he was counting on that. "Did you need another hug?" he asked softly. "Would you like another one?" He held his arms out to her.

Kathy realized she did want another hug from him. She nodded and stepped back into his embrace, pressing against him, her body molding itself to his. It felt really good having him hold her, it felt like when she was in his arms, nothing could hurt her. After a few moments, she leaned back in his arms and looked up at him.

Kathy was stunned when Mr. Sanders kissed her and, while their lips were pressed together, licked her lips with his tongue. The young woman responded without thinking. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue into the guidance counselor's mouth. A thrill rushed through her when his tongue met hers.

Still kissing Kathy, Ben moved toward the sofa that sat along the wall of his office, opposite his desk. The stunned girl offered no resistance when he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. When the kiss ended, it looked as if she were going to say something and, to stop her, Ben kissed her again.

Once more, Kathy returned the kiss ardently, her arms locking around his neck, her tongue dueling with his. She felt Mr. Sanders pushing up her T-shirt, then his hand was sliding lightly over her belly. The way he was touching her was making her feel all funny inside. The young woman finally found the strength to speak. "Mr. Sanders!" she gasped. "What...what are...are you doing?" The guidance counselor shouldn't be doing this! This was wrong! She shuddered again because thrills were rippling through her, when his hand moved lightly up her back, to her bra. He unhooked it and his hand started sliding around to her front. She moaned and quivered again when his hand moved onto one breast.

Kathy knew she should stop Mr. Sanders, but what he was doing felt so good, she couldn't think straight. She opened her mouth again, planning to tell him to quit it, but only a soft moan came out.

Ben pushed up Kathy's T-shirt and bra and was delighted when he saw how lovely the girl's breasts were. They were smallish, but wonderfully shaped and jutted proudly from her chest. Her dark, eminently suckable nipples had begun to stiffen. He tipped his head down and pulled one into his mouth.

Kathy groaned softly and her hands tangled in his hair. "Ohhhhhh!!!!" she groaned. "Kiss them! Oh, God, Mr. Sanders! Kiss my breasts!" She shouldn't be letting him do this! It was against all the rules! But she couldn't help herself. He cared about her and he was making her feel so good!

Soon both of the young woman's nipples were hard as rocks and her breathing was ragged. She leaned back in the guidance counselor's arms and looked at him. "Are...are you going to...to make...make love to me, Mr. Sanders?" she gasped.

Ben, smiling, rubbed his thumb over one of her erect nipples and felt her tremble. "Is that what you want me to do, Kathy?" he asked softly.

"Yes!! Oh, God, yes!!!" Kathy replied. "That's what I want! I want you to make love to me!" Her bottom squirmed against his rigid cock.

Ben, whose cock so swollen he was afraid it might explode, slid his hands up Kathy's firm, smooth legs and opened the waist of her shorts. Then he urged the young woman to her feet and pushed her shorts and underpants down. After she stepped out of the garments, he slid his hand up between her legs onto her pussy and found it soaking wet. He rubbed her labia and clit with his finger.

Kathy groaned and pressed against him as feelings unlike any she'd ever known rocked her. "Godddddd, Mr. Sanders!!! That feels so awesome!!!" she whimpered, her legs trembling so hard she could barely stand.

Ben got his pants open and pushed them down. Then he pulled the girl so she was standing astride his legs. Since her sparse blonde bush was in front of his face, Ben began kissing her tasty pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!" Kathy groaned. This was the last thing she'd expected to happen when Mr. Sanders called her to his office. And it was even wilder because it was happening in school! Her hips gyrating, she ground her pussy against Mr. Sanders' mouth as his tongue lashed her. "Ohhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!"

As much as he enjoyed eating the young woman, Ben didn't keep it up for long. After a few minutes, he grasped Kathy's hips and urged her to sit down on him. As she sank downward, he guided his erect organ into her. When his cock slid into the young woman, he experienced a rush of incredible sensations. Kathy was as tight as a virgin! He clutched her ass and hauled her down onto him.

Kathy, thrilled beyond belief by what Mr. Sanders was doing, pressed her bare breasts against his face and clung to his neck while he sucked her nipples and lashed them with his tongue. She'd never, ever felt like this before! "Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" the young woman groaned. Her hips started to rock, whipping Mr. Sanders' erection around inside her. "Uh!!! Uhh!!! Uhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhh!!!!" she grunted. Her exclamations of delight counted cadence for the man's thrusting hips. Her arms tightened around his neck, mashing his face against her bare chest. "Wahhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried, shuddering and shaking.

Ben felt the walls of the girl's vagina pulsing along his cock and lost control. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take it, Kathy!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" he groaned as his come bathed her insides.

They remained on the sofa, locked together, clutching each other, as their bodies calmed. Finally, Kathy leaned back in Mr. Sanders' arms and smiled at him, then she leaned forward and kissed him. "God, Mr. Sanders, that was awesome!" she gushed. "I...I never felt like that in my life!"

Ben kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad it was good for you, Kathy," he said. "I really did want to make you feel valued."

"Oh, God, did you ever!" the girl exclaimed. "God! It was so awesome! You are so awesome, Mr. Sanders!"

Ben felt his softening cock slip from her still-quivering hole. Kathy gave a little shudder as it did. He kissed her and she snuggled against him. "I think you're lovely, Kathy," he said when the kiss ended. "I'm glad we could get together this afternoon, and I'm really glad it was good for you."

Kathy realized something was prodding against her bottom. "My God!" she exclaimed. "Are...are you getting hard again?"

Ben nodded. "It does feel that way," he said. Then he had a thought. "I want to make love to you in bed," he told her, "Can you come to my apartment?"

At that point, Kathy was so excited by what had happened since she arrived at Mr. Sanders' office, and the fact that he'd made her feel so good, that she was willing to do almost anything he asked. She hugged and kissed him, then stood up. "Yeah!" she said, her eyes bright. "That would be neat!" She was sure she was the only girl in school who'd been singled out for this special treatment.

"Let's go, then," Ben said. He stood up, told her where his apartment was and suggested that, because they couldn't take a chance on people finding out about them, she'd best come over on her own. He warned her to be careful that she wasn't seen.

Kathy said she understood, put her clothes back on and, before she left, gave him a lingering kiss, then she said, "I'll be right over! I can't wait!"

Kathy showed up shortly after Ben arrived at his apartment. They stood in his kitchen looking at each other for a second, then Ben pulled her against him and they kissed. Kathy's tongue slithered into his mouth, lashing and caressing his. Her arms snaked around his neck, pulling them tighter together.

"So...now what?" Kathy asked after the torrid kiss ended. She reached for Ben's crotch and began caressing his growing bulge. "You gonna use this on me again?" she asked, smiling.

"I thought I might," Ben said. He picked her up, set her on the kitchen table, then he stripped her T-shirt off and began caressing her perky breasts.

Kathy sighed. Her eyes closed and her head lolled on her shoulders. This was wonderful! She'd never, in her fondest dreams, thought she'd have an adult lover, especially not one who made her feel as good as Mr. Sanders did. She couldn't believe someone like him could want her.

Ben stroked the girl's swollen orbs and the nipples began extending. He thumbed the rubbery buds to full erection and heard Kathy's sighs grow louder and more urgent.

"Oh, God, Mr. Sanders!!!" she murmured, "This is so wild!"

When Ben sucked one of the luscious tips into his mouth, Kathy clutched him against her. "Yeah!!! Oh, Jeez, that's so awesome!!! I love how you do that!!!" she hissed ardently.

While his lips were busy with Kathy's succulent nipples, Ben opened her shorts. She raised her hips and he pushed the shorts down her shapely legs and dropped them on the kitchen floor, then he knelt by the table and began kissing her flat belly and pubic hair.

Kathy's hips began twisting when Mr. Sanders' tongue lashed the silky lips of her vagina. Her protestations of joy grew louder and louder as his tongue tortured her wonderfully. She'd heard other girls talk about being eaten, but it had never happened to her. It was unbelievable! It felt so wild! God, was it ever neat to have a man want you this bad!

"You're eating me!" she cried, "Oh, God, Mr. Sanders!!! Oh, God!!! I love it!!!"

Ben inserted a finger into her slick opening and, between that and the assault of his lips, soon had the young woman about to explode.

Moments later, Kathy was rocking the table with her frantic movements while another powerful orgasm roared through her. "Oh, jeeeeeezzzzz!!!" she wailed. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Ben licked and fingered the young woman until she was still, then he stood up.

Kathy looked at him, wide-eyed. "I can't believe you ate me on your kitchen table!!" she gasped.

"And I'm not finished," Ben said, unzipping his pants.

Kathy's eyes brightened. "Oh, Jesus! Don't tell me you're gonna fuck me here, too! In your kitchen!"

"That's exactly what I intend to do, Kathy," Ben replied. Holding his cock in his hand, he stepped between the shapely legs dangling over the edge of the table and, since Kathy's crotch was at the same level as his cock, he brushed her swollen labia with the tip of his rigid cock.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Don't tease me, Mr. Sanders!! Put it in me!!! I want it!!!" the trembling teenager begged, clutching at his arms.

Ben grasped Kathy's hips and began pressing his erection into her. Before long his swollen shaft was in her snug channel again, and he could feel it rippling along his cock.

"Fuck me!! Please, Mr. Sanders!!! Fuck me hard!!!" she groaned. "I want to come again!!! Make me come again!!!"

Clutching the girl's firm buttocks, Ben thrust into her, feeling his explosion approaching. Then he unleashed, spurting glob after glob of his hot fluids into her.

When she felt Mr. Sanders' torrid juices splattering her insides, Kathy went wild. She shrieked with joy, the sounds echoing in the kitchen. "Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Give it to me!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm...I'm cummmminnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Oh, God, Mr. Sanders! I don't believe it!!!" Kathy exulted when they finally finished, "That was even better than when we did it in your office!!!" She slipped off the table, stretched and kissed Ben. "I gotta get cleaned up," she said after the kiss ended. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, it's down the hall, first door on the right," Ben told her. "I'll be in the bedroom when you're done."

"Neat!" Kathy replied, her eyes bright. She started down the hallway toward the bathroom.

Ben walked down the hallway into his bedroom, took off his clothes, and laid down on his bed.

In a few minutes, Kathy came in and plopped down next to him. Her hand slid from his chest, down over his belly, and wrapped around his half-hard cock. "Oooohh!!!" she purred, "This is neat! You're almost ready to go again!"

Ben shuddered. "Almost," he whispered. What the young woman was doing to his cock felt very good! Before Ben realized what she was going to do, Kathy had his cock in her mouth and overwhelming feelings of passion rolled over him as the young woman's mouth slid up and down over his twitching pole, which rapidly got every bit as hard as it had been earlier.

"God, I have to have this!" Kathy groaned. She moved atop him, holding his cock in her hand, then she lowered herself on it. This was the wildest day she'd ever had in her life! She had no idea grown-up men could fuck as often as Mr. Sanders did.

Ben knew the joy of being deep inside Kathy's tight, hot channel once again. His hips surged up off the bed and he grabbed the girl's hips and held her against him as his cock lunged into her.

"God, Mr. Sanders! Everything you do to me makes me feel so awesome!" Kathy groaned, her breasts bobbing, her body quaking. "God! Oh, God! Oh, Wow! Is this ever awesome!"

Ben kept ramming into her, knowing that soon, all his pent up energy would be released in an explosion of joy. He pulled Kathy's face down to his and locked his lips to hers.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhh!!! Mmmmmmmmppphhhh!!!!" the girl groaned. Her body went into a rictus of delight, her hips writhed wildly. "Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! Mmmmm!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!"

Ben released a surging flood into Kathy's quavering hole, filling her to overflowing. His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he came.

When they finished, Kathy lay atop Ben and kissed him softly. "I can't believe we did this, Mr. Sanders!" she whispered breathlessly, "You're awesome! Really awesome!" She kissed him again.

"It's nice of you to say so, Kathy," Ben told her. "I hope you aren't ready to stop yet." He rolled her off him, then slid atop her and captured one of her nipples between his lips.

Kathy squirmed and moaned as lustful feelings began unfolding in her once more. "We're going to do it again? Oh, God, Mr. Sanders!" she murmured.

Ben let her nipple slip from his lips and looked at her. "Would you like me to stop?" he asked. "I will if you want me to."

Kathy pressed his head back to her breast. "No! Never! Never!!!" Her body twisted ardently as passion inundated it. "Don't ever stop!!" He made her feel so good!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12