The User Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's hands roved Kathy's smooth skin, teasing her, inflaming her. She murmured constantly and groaned softly when he touched particularly sensitive parts of her anatomy.

After a few minutes of Mr. Sanders' caresses, Kathy was beside herself with need again. "I need you, Mr. Sanders!!! Please!!! Don't...Ohhhhh!!! Don't tease me!!! Please, Mr. Sanders!!!" she begged, her body arching and straining. "Take meeeee, Mr. Sanders!! Please!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!"

Ben rolled onto her and, as if drawn by a magnet, his rigid cock slipped into her warm, moist opening.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, yessssss!!!! That's itttttt!!!" Kathy wailed as the guidance counselor's cock filled her again. She locked her legs behind his and pressed herself against him. "Goddd!!!"

Ben began slamming into the teenager, experiencing wondrous sensations as his cock probed deeply. The milking action of the walls of her pussy on his shaft sent a shudder of joy through him.

"Kathy!! Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!!!" he cried. "Eeeeeeeahhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, erupting into her.

Kathy felt his hot eruption and her back arched. "Give it to meeeeeeee!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! It's so hottt!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!!" she cried, her body straining, as another orgasm swept through her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"How...how come you...you know, did all this?" Kathy asked Ben as they lay in each other's arms, sated, after their love-making ended.

"Because I think you're lovely, and I knew you needed to have someone value you," Ben replied. "Are you sorry we did what we did?"

"God! No!" Kathy exclaimed, hugging him fiercely. "It was the neatest thing I ever had happen to me! God! I still feel kinda funny inside!"

"Kathy, you know what we've done today has to remain our secret," Ben told her. "I could get in serious trouble if anyone found out. Then we could never see each other again. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Hell, no!" Kathy replied. "I won't tell anyone, Mr. Sanders, I promise."

"I know you won't, my darling," Ben said. "But I had to be sure you understood."

"I don't really want to leave, but I have to get home," Kathy said. "If I'm later than she thinks I oughta be, my Mom has a shit fit and grounds me." She smiled at Ben. "And I sure don't want to get grounded now!"

12