The User Ch. 05

Story Info
Heidi & Tim Jackman have some morning fun.
2k words
4.58
26.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Heidi Jackman stopped at the bathroom door, turned, smiled, and stretched. Her husband, Tim, stared at her. His wife gave the act of stretching a whole new, and very thrilling, dimension. If he hadn't made a reservation at an expensive restaurant as part of their first wedding anniversary celebration, they might never have left the house but, since that was the case, all he could do right then was enjoy watching her.

They did shower together, teasing and touching each other, sharing a sensual experience that was loving, but free of the sexual intensity that was often a part of their showering together.

While Heidi finished fixing her hair and applying her makeup in the bathroom, Tim went into the bedroom and got dressed. He was looking forward to watching his wife get dressed. In the year they'd been married, he had learned there was pleasure to be had from just about everything his wife did. Watching her dress was one of his favorite things.

Clean, nude, and looking lovely, Heidi emerged from the bathroom and walked to the dresser. She opened the second drawer, got out a pair of lacy bikinis, then she stepped into them. She moved with incredible grace and poise and the sight of her lovely, scantily clad body made Tim's pulse quicken. He remained sitting on the bed, enjoying the view.

Heidi went to the closet, got out the dress he'd bought her for their anniversary, and slipped it on. The peach color went perfectly with her coloration. She let the top few buttons open, exposing a delectable expanse of her chest. She knew her husband liked it when she displayed a bit of cleavage.

Tim thought his wife looked even better in the dress than he thought she would, and said so. "You look ravishing, honey," he told her. "I better take my gun. I'm not sure it's safe to take you out in public looking that good. Some sex-starved guy is liable to kidnap you and haul you off to be his sex slave."

Heidi blushed at her husband's compliment and shook her head. "Nobody will ever take me away from you," she said. She looked at him and grinned. "And besides, you've already made me your sex slave, haven't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I have," Tim admitted, grinning back at her.

Dinner was a wonderful experience. The food was superb and the restaurant, located in the Jamestown Hotel was elegant and stylish. Tim was glad he'd picked that spot for their celebration.

"That was wonderful, darling," Heidi told her husband as they were leaving the restaurant.

"Glad you liked it," Tim said, "Would you like to go somewhere for a drink, and maybe some dancing?"

Heidi linked her arm through her husband's as they walked through the hotel lobby. She snuggled against him, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Would you mind terribly if we just went home?" She had an anniversary surprise planned for Tim, one she hoped would be even nicer than the one he'd arranged for her.

"That's OK by me," Tim replied.

When they arrived at their home, Tim unlocked the door and held it open so Heidi could enter. The minute the door closed, she came into his arms and they shared a kiss filled with promise and anticipation.

After the kiss ended, Heidi stroked Tim's face with her soft hand. "Go upstairs and get in bed," Heidi said. "I...I have a surprise for you."

Tim couldn't imagine what kind of surprise his wife had for him and could hardly wait to find out. He went into their bedroom, took off his clothes, slid under the covers,and propped himself with pillows so he could see whatever it was Heidi planned to do.

Heidi followed him into the bedroom, took something he couldn't see out of her dresser, then she walked out into the hallway and down toward the bathroom.

"I'll be back in a minute. Don't look until I tell you to," she yelled.

"I won't," Tim replied. He still had no idea what she was up to, but excitement had begun to simmer in him. Soon Heidi, his lovely wife, would be lying in bed next to him, her body would be pressed against his, and...

"Turn off the lights and close your eyes," Heidi said softly. It sounded to Tim as if she was standing just outside their bedroom door.

Tim turned off the light next to the bed and the bedroom grew dim. The only light came from moonlight streaming through the windows. The bathroom light was still on, though. He he heard Heidi's soft footsteps.

"Now," his wife said softly, "Now you can open your eyes."

Tim did, and excitement surged through him. Heidi had on a black silk nightgown. Triangular straps ran from her breasts up over her shoulders and the floor-length skirt was cut three-quarters of the way up her leg. Tim thought she looked spectacular and got hard instantly!

"Do you like it?" Heidi asked softly.

Tim nodded. He struggled for breath. He reached out his arms. "Come here," he said, sounding a like a frog.

Heidi slid under the covers, into his arms. Their lips joined and their tongues dueled. It was almost as thrilling as if they were about to make love for the first time. Heidi's surprise had the desired effect. It served to create a special and incredibly exciting time for them to share!

"Do you really like it?" Heidi whispered as her husband held her tight in his arms.

"I don't think I've ever seen you look more gorgeous!" Tim told her. "Do you have any idea how incredibly beautiful you look in that nightgown?"

Their lips met and the flames of passion flared brighter in Tim. The silk covering his wife's body made making love to her seem fresh and incredibly erotic. He kissed the soft slope of Heidi's neck, spread the neck of the gown apart, and moved his lips onto her shoulder. His hands roved over her body. He cupped her breast through the nightgown and felt her nipple swelling against the slick cloth.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Heidi moaned softly. Tim's caresses never failed to arouse her, but this was special!

Tim kissed and fondled Heidi through the nightgown until he absolutely had to have contact with her bare flesh. He slid under the covers, pulled up the hem of her gown and began stroking her legs. His hand moved onto her gently rounded abdomen and he heard her begin to sing a song of passion. He moved his hand to her legs and let his fingers trail lightly over the incredibly soft skin of her inner thighs. Then he cupped her damp center.

Heidi groaned and pressed herself against Tim's hand. "Yessss!!! Oh, God, Tim!! Yes, darling!!!" she moaned.

Tim rubbed her clit with his thumb, then he slid a finger into her.

"Yessss!!! Yessssss!!!" Heidi moaned, her hips surging upward. She had to be the luckiest woman in the world!

Tim slid the nightgown up farther, exposing more of his wife's lithe, lovely physique. He lowered his head and pressed his mouth against her sex. Immediately, Heidi's hips began to bounce on the bed and delirious cries exploded from her. Tim could feel her snug channel quivering around his embedded finger. He knew her orgasm was nearing.

As Heidi's passion mounted, so did Tim's. He moved between her legs and, once he was in position, he replaced his hands and mouth with his rock-hard penis, thrusting deep, until he was grinding his pubic mound against hers.

Heidi met her husband's movements with equally forceful movements of her own, clutching him in desperation. She screamed as she peaked. "Tim!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Tim!!!! Tim!!!! Tim!!!!! Take meeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, darling, yessssss!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

"Heidi!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!!" Tim groaned as his hot essence spewed from him.

The couple's cries of passion combined as they wrung bliss from each other. Their bodies continued straining, seeking every last bit of pleasure they could attain.

Finally, Heidi lay still. Tim looked down at his wife. Her eyes were closed, her chest was moving evenly. A sheen of perspiration gleamed between her breasts, just under the nightgown, which was bunched under her arms. He withdrew from her and rolled onto his side next to her. He laid his arm over her and, sated, dozed off.

Tim awakened from what he thought was a dream. And it was a wild one, too! Someone was making love to him and he was responding powerfully. His penis felt granite-hard. He opened his eyes and discovered he wasn't dreaming. Heidi's soft hands were moving over his swollen penis, which jutted from his loins like a throbbing flagpole. What she was doing was so pleasurable it was hard for him to talk, or even think! Something must have told Heidi her husband was no longer asleep, because she looked up at him.

"You don't mind that I woke you, do you?" she asked softly.

"I'll mind only if you stop!" Tim replied.

Heidi didn't stop. Up and down her hand moved, over and over, sending a growing measure of exhilaration into Tim. She cupped his balls and rolled them gently in her warm hand. A quiver went through Tim and his hips humped off the bed as, insistently, his wife's hand continued to caress his stiff organ.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!" he groaned. He closed his eyes, knowing that if he watched her, he wouldn't be able to keep himself from coming, and he didn't want that. Not yet!

Heidi was kneeling next to him, still wearing the gorgeous black nightgown. Tim found what he saw incredibly erotic! The fact that she was still clothed seemed to add to the effect of wildly erotic things she was doing with her hands and lips.

"Unnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Tim groaned when Heidi took him in her mouth! Powerful feelings of need flooded him. He felt himself racing headlong toward an explosion of ecstasy once more.

Slowly, Heidi's soft lips moved up and down on her husband's throbbing shaft, turning him into a mindless, moaning, pleasure-glutted mass of nerves. His hips moved involuntarily, thrusting his erection into her mouth.

"Baby!!! I...I'm going to come!!!" he groaned.

Heidi began moving her head up and down faster and faster and Tim realized she wanted him to come in her mouth! His hands clawed at the sheets and his hips arched off the bed, driving his swollen penis into her mouth. He had no control left! He was going to come! Then, emitting a feral, cry he exploded.

When Tim's hot juices began to gush into her mouth, Heidi stopped what she was doing for a second and took her mouth from his twitching penis, but as his hot juices splattered against her face, she resumed what she was doing, and gulped down every last bit of spend she could draw from him! And, when Tim exploded, Heidi was pleasantly surprised to feel exquisite feelings racing through her. She'd come, too!

Tim's penis began to soften, so Heidi relinquished her hold on it and stretched out next to him, pressing against him, and wrapped her arms around him.

Tim pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips, seeing the remnants of his seed on her chin.

"God, Heidi, that...that was unreal!" he whispered once the kiss ended.

"I...I'm glad you think so," Heidi replied softly. "I...I wanted it to be special for you."

"It was! It was wonderful!" Tim exclaimed. He hugged her so tight he was afraid he'd hurt her. "It was incredible!"

"I'm glad." Heidi smiled tentatively. "I wanted to do that for you, as a gift for being my husband and making the last year the most wonderful one I've spent in my life."

"You were incredible!" Tim kissed her again. "Being married to you has been pretty neat for me, too." He turned out the light, pulled the covers over them and they snuggled together in a loving embrace, and then fell asleep. It was, it turned out, a wonderful anniversary.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers