The User Ch. 06

Story Info
Ben makes another conquest.
4.5k words
4.79
41.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Ben Sanders asked Cynthia Dumas to stop by his apartment after school. He told her he wanted to see her there so they could talk without fear of being interrupted. The student appeared reluctant at first, but eventually she agreed.

Cynthia was a very attractive girl, one of the prettiest female students attending Jamestown High. But, like the other girls Ben was paying special attention to, she was in the midst of a personal crisis. He knew that because several other girls told him she'd recently broken up with her long-time boyfriend, and was taking it very hard. He had wanted Cynthia for a long time and believed now, when she was vulnerable, would be the time to make his move. He thought about what he hoped would happen once the lovely young woman arrived and felt his heartbeat quicken.

There was a knock at the door. Ben answered it. Cynthia looked wonderful! Her outfit, an off-the shoulder jersey tank top with short sleeves, and an impossibly tight denim skirt with buttons down the front, clung lovingly to her sumptuous body. Her dark hair, loose and curly, framed her lovely face.

"Ah...hi, Mr. Sanders," she said. Her eyes showed how nervous she was. It looked to Ben like if he said, "Boo!" she'd jump right out of her skin.

Ben held the door for her and she walked into his apartment.

Cynthia stood in his living room, twirling the ends of her hair in one hand, looking at Ben expectantly. "What did you want to talk to me about Mr. Sanders?" she asked.

"I've heard things aren't going well for you right now, Cynthia," Ben said. He walked across the living room and sat down in a chair. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Cynthia?' he said, gesturing to his sofa, which sat across the room from him, near where the girl was standing.

Cynthia sat down on the sofa. She kept her knees together primly. Her fingers continued to toy with her hair. "What have you heard?" she asked.

"Well, several people have told me they think you've been acting depressed lately. Is that true?" he asked.

Cynthia, staring at her knees, nodded.

"Can you tell me what's making you depressed?" Ben asked.

"It's...it's nothing," Cynthia said, reddening. She continued to stare vacantly at the floor in front of her.

Ben got up, walked to the sofa, and knelt in front of Cynthia. He took her chin gently in his hand and lifted her face so he could look at her. "Cynthia, I know something is upsetting you," he said softly. "Please, tell me what it is. I'd like to be able to help you."

"I...I don't know. I..." the girl stammered. Her eyes began to fill with tears. She took a deep breath. "It's...I, look, I just realized I'm not really worth much, you know?"

"Cynthia, how can you say that?" Ben asked. It looked like what he'd been told was true. Even bright, pretty girls can have fragile egos.

"I can tell, I'm not blind," she said. "Look, if you have to know, my boyfriend, Ted, he broke up with me a couple of weeks ago. When he started going out with Melanie Wilkins, I figured out why. He didn't want me because I'm kinda fat and I'm not pretty like Melanie is, and..."

"My God, Cynthia, how can you say that about yourself?" Ben said. "I, for one, happen to think you're very attractive. And there's no way anyone could ever call you fat."

Cynthia's wide brown eyes widened as she looked into Ben's eyes. "Do you...do you...you really think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"I think you're very pretty," Ben told her. He caressed her cheek gently with his fingers and saw her look soften. He combed his fingers through her silken hair and could see the puzzled look on her face as she processed what he was saying. "And I also happen to think you're very special," he said softly. "Very special, indeed!" He put his arms on her waist and leaned toward her. "Cynthia, could you use a hug?"

"Ye...yes," Cynthia replied. She moved into Ben's arms and laid her head on his shoulder. "Oh, God, Mr. Sanders!" she murmured as his arms slid around her full, firm body, "I...I feel so awful!" Then she leaned back in his arms and looked at him. "Did...did you...really mean what...what you said? Do you really think I'm pretty and...and special?" she asked softly.

"Yes," Ben said. "I think you're just about the most special woman I've ever met." The look in the girl's eyes told him she was falling under the spell he was trying to create, so, slowly he moved his face toward hers. He felt exultation rushing through him when their lips joined. Cynthia's sweet, moist lips pressed against his.

"No!" Ben said, breaking the kiss and leaning back. "I...I can't allow myself to get out of control like that," he exclaimed. "Cynthia, I...I'm so sorry," he said. "I...I apologize. I...I don't know what came over me."

"That's OK, Mr. Sanders," the girl said softly. Her face was a bit flushed and she seemed to be breathing more rapidly than she had been. "It...it felt kinda...you know...kinda nice."

"I...I know it did," Ben said. "But I need to get you out of here. If...if I don't, I...I'm afraid I'll..."

"What...what if...what if I don't want to leave?" Cynthia murmured. "What...what if...what if I said I...I...I want you to...to kiss me again?"

"Cynthia, you need to think about what you're saying," Ben responded.

A determined look formed on the young woman's face. "I know what I'm saying...and what I want," she said softly.

Ben's heart began pounding even harder when he pressed his lips against hers again. This time her tongue snaked into his mouth and teased his. Jolt after jolt of delectable sensation shook him.

When their second kiss ended, Ben stood up and pulled Cynthia to her feet and into his arms. She snuggled against him, burying her face against his chest. He wanted to make love with her more than he'd ever wanted to make love with anyone and hoped he wouldn't make a mistake that would spook her.

"Cynthia, I can't help myself! I want you," Ben whispered, "I want to show you just how special I believe you are. But...but I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"I...I want you, too," Cynthia whispered. "I...you...you do make me feel special and..."

That was all Ben needed to hear. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom, noting with jubilation that she offered no resistance. When the got in the bedroom, he grabbed the hem of her sweat shirt and lifted it over her head. Cynthia, breathing hard, raised her arms to make it easier for him to pull the garment over her head. Ben slid his hands lightly up her arms and she shuddered. He ardently stared at the tips of her breasts as they swelled against the lacy bra she had on.

"God, Mr. Sanders!!!!" Cynthia murmured. "That...that feels so neat! Your touch is so soft!"

Ben, his hands shaking, placed his hands on her bra-covered breasts and began to tease her nipples.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Cynthia moaned. She leaned against him.

The girl's soft hair tickled Ben's face and he could smell the clean scent of her shampoo. This was going much better than he thought it would! After giving Cynthia's lovely young breasts considerable attention and arousing the young woman to the point where her need was evident, Ben slid his hands down over her undulating belly and started opening the buttons that held her skirt closed. When he had them open, he let the loosened garment drop to the floor. He knelt in front of her and began caressing her legs and bottom.

"Ohhhhh, Mr. Sanders!!!!" Cynthia moaned softly, continuing to tremble. "Oh, God! That feels so neat! You really do care about me, don't you, Mr. Sanders?"

"Of course I do, my darling," Ben murmured. All that remained on her wondrous body was a pair of scanty French bikinis and the lacy bra. He continued caressing her, savoring the feel of her velvety skin, loving the effect his caresses were having on her.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Cynthia crooned, "Mr. Sanders, I...I've never, ever felt like this!!!"

Ben stood up and kissed her neck under her hair, then he teased one finely shaped ear with his tongue. His hands closed over her breasts.

"Oooohhhh!!!" Cynthia groaned. Her hands covered his, pressing them against her. "God! I can't believe how neat it feels when you touch me!" she murmured. "I...I've never felt like this before! Oh, God, I...I don't know what...what to...to do!"

She pressed her marvelous body against Ben and he could feel her warmth through his clothes. She tilted her head back, looked at him, and their lips fused in another ardent kiss. Their tongues lashed and fires of passion roared through them.

Ben caressed her bare back while they kissed. Finally he cupped her buttocks and pulled her against him. He could feel her nipples boring into his chest through his shirt as she hugged him.

While he held Cynthia in his arms, Ben moved closer to the bed, drawing her with him. When his legs touched the mattress, he broke the kiss, turned them around, then he released her.

Cynthia sat down on the bed and stared at him, her eyes bright with excitement and filled with adoration. "Are...are you going to...to make love to...to me?" she asked.

"Would you like me to?" Ben asked.

Cynthia nodded. "Yes...I...I...I do want you to," she murmured.

Ben began unbuttoning his shirt which soon joined her clothes on the floor. While he opened his pants, Cynthia's soft hands touched his chest and teased his nipples.

"Uhhhhh!!!" Ben gasped. Her touch was electric.

"Am...am I turning you on?" Cynthia asked, but she didn't stop what she was doing.

"Oh, yesss!!" Ben replied. He undid his belt, then he opened his zipper and pushed his pants down around his feet.

Cynthia slid her hand over his belly and stroked his hard-on through his underpants. Ben could feel her hand trembling as it moved over him.

"You do want me!" Cynthia whispered, her voice strained. "You really do!"

"Desperately!" Ben somehow managed to reply. He moved back a bit and dropped to his knees. His hands slid onto her back and began stroking it. After caressing her back for a few moments, he opened her bra. When the flimsy garment fell from her, he bent his head forward and captured one of her nipples between his lips.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Cynthia groaned. Her arms wrapped around him and pulled him against her. "Oh, God, does that ever feel good!!!!"

Ben paid oral homage to her lovely, dark-tipped orbs for quite a while, then he pressed her back. "Lay down," he said. She did.

Ben was now between her legs, a worshipper before the altar of Venus. He stroked her inner thighs, finding the skin softer and smoother than any he'd ever touched.

"Ohhhhh!!!! God, you're so gentle! It's like you're touching me with a feather!!" the girl moaned.

While Ben caressed her legs, he looked at Cynthia. She lay, beautiful and open, before him, willing to allow him to do whatever he wanted. A thrill rushed through him, making him shudder. He gazed at her rigid nipples, which were rising and falling with her rapid breathing. Her vagina was in front of him, covered only by the silky center panel of her panties. Wisps of her pubic hair showed around the leg openings of the panties. He traced his fingers up and down over the silk-covered opening.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Cynthia moaned. Her hips twisted upward. "Oh, Goddddddd!!!! Mr. Sanders, you're making me crazy!"

Ben continued to trail his fingers over the flimsy garment covering her middle and felt her heat and dampness emanating through it. He couldn't wait any longer! He grabbed the waist of the filmy undergarment and tugged. Cynthia lifted her hips and the panties slid down.

When the panties were off, Ben turned his complete attention to the area bordered by curly black hair. He gazed at her puffy pink labia, which sparkled with dewy drops of excitement.

He stroked a finger through the valley between those pink lips, feeling the heat and moisture there. Cynthia's back arched. Her body was offering itself to him, pleading for him to take possession of her.

Ben wanted to draw out his love-making with Cynthia, but he was so aroused, he couldn't wait! He needed her! His finger parted her labia and slid into her tight, wet, opening.

"Yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!!" she moaned, "Yessss!!!!"

Ben plunged his face against her pussy and captured her clit between his lips. It was swollen and slippery; her taste salty, but sweet.

A loud groan issued from Cynthia and her hips rocked off the bed, crushing her sensitized cunt against Ben's mouth. She continued to moan when Ben began licking her. The movements accompanying her cries of delight were frantic.

Ben couldn't wait any longer. He stood up, grabbed his erection, moved closer, positioned it against Cynthia's vagina then, slowly he began pressing it into her.

Cynthia cried out with joy and pulled at him, urging him deeper and deeper. Her legs hooked behind his, adding to the pressure on him to enter her all the way.

Cynthia's channel was so hot and tight that sliding into her almost made Ben come, but he drew on all his self-control and finally was fully embedded in the body of the lovely child-woman. Once he was in her all the way, he held himself still, savoring the experience of having Cynthia's rippling vagina enveloping his cock.

He leaned forward and supported his weight on his out-stretched arms, then he began to move, stabbing into her.

Cynthia moaned and her hips began to move in the same cadence as his thrusts.

Ben was far too aroused and couldn't hold back long! Waves of passion were washing over him with increasing urgency, each more wonderful than the last.

Cynthia's lovely face was slack with passion. Her head rolled from side to side and her hands clutched wildly at the bedcovers. She screamed suddenly, her body began straining, and her hands tore at Ben as she labored against his impaling organ. The force of her coming was tremendous.

Her eruption triggered Ben's, and what seemed like an unending supply of fluids bubbled into her. He moaned, driving her against the bed, coming with her.

Cries of ecstasy echoed through the apartment as the couple toiled toward release, their bodies seeking, then achieving, shared ecstasy. It didn't seem as if they would ever stop coming!

Intense and wonderful though it was, their passionate experience eventually did come to an end. When he was finished, Ben felt a level of satisfaction he hadn't known in quite a while. Cynthia was, by far, his most exciting conquest yet! Though it was softening, his cock remained buried in the lovely girl. Reluctantly, he withdrew it and stretched out next to her on the bed.

Cynthia's eyes were closed and her breathing, once rapid, was now even. Her breasts, capped by their lovely half-hard tips, rose and fell slowly.

Ben leaned over and kissed her softly on the forehead.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Cynthia murmured. A soft smile appeared on her lips and she rolled over and snuggled against him.

Ben put an arm around her and pulled her close. He was ecstatic to have her in his arms. He began tickling her back, savoring the luxuriant feel of her skin.

"God, Mr. Sanders!!!" she murmured, "That feels sooooo nice!"

"Cynthia, you are unbelievable!" he told her. "You are the most exciting woman I've ever met!"

She pressed against him. "That...it was the best it's ever been for me!" she whispered. "You...you really do think I'm special, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I'm so glad I was able to be good for you," Ben told her.

"You made me feel better than I ever felt!" Cynthia whispered, looking at Ben with such adoration that he was shaken.

Ben held her, stroking her gently, occasionally feeling her shiver as his hands moved over a particularly sensitive part of her anatomy.

"I have a confession to make," he said. "I think you're the loveliest woman I've ever known."

"Ohhhh!!!" Cynthia moaned as his fingers trailed over her buttocks. She covered Ben's lips with hers.

Ben rolled on his back, pulling her on top of him. The kiss deepened and intensified, and as it did, he could feel himself getting hard again. His hands slid down Cynthia's back, cupped her bottom, and pulled her fully atop him.

Finally, needing air, they forced their lips apart. Cynthia's face was flushed and her breathing had become more rapid. Ben gently caressed the side of one of her breasts.

"Ohhhhh!!! You're turning me on again, Mr. Sanders!" Cynthia exclaimed, shuddering. "I...I didn't know I...I could...that could happen!" She shifted position and her lips again covered his.

Ben tangled his hands in the soft mass of her hair and pulled her face against his. Their tongues thrust and parried, amplifying their growing need.

Cynthia's legs were on either side of Ben's hips and when their second kiss ended, she looked at him, surprised. "I...I can't believe it! You're hard again!" she exclaimed. "You...you're getting turned on, too, aren't you?"

"It would be impossible not go get turned on with you lying on top of me," Ben said. He smiled at her. The tips of his fingers traveled lightly up her arms to her shoulders and back down again. "It just goes to show you that what I said about your being the most exciting woman I've ever met is true, doesn't it?" he murmured.

"I guess!" Cynthia replied. She pushed herself up on straightened arms and moved her hips, rubbing her warm, damp opening against Ben's erection, which was trapped between them.

Ben cupped her breasts and rotated his hands, feeling her nipples stiffen against his palms. Slowly, gently, he worked over the lovely nubs, while needles of pleasure jabbed into his hands and radiated down his arms.

His hips began moving, adding to the sensations that were the reward of their pleasure-seeking contact.

Cynthia reached between them and grabbed his erection. She raised herself, put the tip between her labia and teased herself, and Ben, with it for a little while then, slowly, maddeningly, she lowered herself onto Ben, engulfing him once more with her warmth and wetness.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Ben gasped while Cynthia slowly impaled herself on him. He gazed up at her. Passion had slackened her features. She was so lovely!

Cynthia pressed down until he was all the way in her again, then she began undulating her hips, rubbing her pubic bone against his.

Moans and cries bubbled from Cynthia as their bodies thrust against each other with increasing insistence. Her hips rocked and twisted, her back arched, pressing her hard-tipped breasts tighter against Ben's palms. Her head lolled on her shoulders and her fluffy hair danced with the movement of her bucking body.

"Oh, God, this feels so neat!" she moaned as she worked her body feverishly against him.

Irresistible waves of pleasure surged over Ben. He abandoned Cynthia's breasts and grasped a luscious buttock in each hand, forcing her tighter against him, feeling her muscles moving in his hands as she rode him.

"Oh, yessss!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" she groaned, "So gooooodddd!!! So gooooodddd!!!" She continued moaning and whimpering fervently while Ben kept plunging his swollen organ into the tight confines of her vagina.

Ben felt another orgasm beginning in him. His groin tightened, anticipating another fierce squall of pleasure. Having Cynthia on top was a delight because it allowed Ben to observe her passionate response. It also permitted him to use his hands to caress and further rouse her. Watching her ride toward gratification and being able to caress her as she did made the experience infinitely more enjoyable for him.

Cynthia's body strained, then relaxed, her hands gripped his arms. Her face was a mask of bliss. A sheen of sweat made her skin glisten, and the lovely distended tips of her breasts traced imaginary circles in the air as she bounced up and down on top of him.

Ben didn't think anything could top the experience he had shared with Cynthia earlier, but he learned he was wrong. Cynthia drove her hips against him as if she were trying to force him through the bed and she babbled with delight as passion overpowered her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12