The User Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Ben needed Melanie and he needed her now! He rolled on top of her, slid his hand between their straining bodies, got hold of his cock and, with an ardent movement of his hips, managed to get it buried in the girl's swampy cunt.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Melanie groaned when Mr. Sanders' cock slid into her. He was really big! She'd felt this full of cock before! Her back arched and she ground her pubic arch against his.

Harder and harder Ben stabbed his cock into the young woman, and as he did, he felt her ardent response. Her groans of excitement filled his ears and her hands clawed at him while her hips thrust upward in response to his powerful thrusts. He bent his head and began licking and sucking her nipples. He took one of the turgid buds into his mouth and sucked it hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna come!!! Oh, Mr. Sanders!!! I'm gonna come!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Goddammmnnnn!!! Godddammmmmmmmm!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Melanie shrieked. Her arms and legs flailed as she experienced the most intense orgasm she ever had.

"Unnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Ben cried, "Yeahhh!!! Take itttttttttt!!!!!" He came, spewing powerful torrents of come into Melanie's straining body. Spent, he collapsed on her.

"Jesus, Mr. Sanders, you were horny, weren't you?" Melanie gasped once she was able to talk. No guy she'd ever screwed had made her feel like Mr. Sanders just did!

"I'm sorry, Melanie, I couldn't help myself," Ben said. "What happened at the store had me really aroused. And, of course, you are a very desirable young lady." He rolled off her and kissed her. Then he began running his hands over her delightful body once more. "What time do you have to be home?" he asked.

Melanie shrugged. "It don't matter," she said. "Since I got that job down at the mall and my grades got better, my folks let me come and go pretty much as I please."

Ben, delighted to learn he would have ample time to enjoy her, moved his hand onto one of her firm breasts. He felt her tremble and heard her sigh of bliss. "That's wonderful news, Melanie," he murmured. "It means we don't have to rush."

In a short time he was lying between Melanie's long, lovely legs. They quivered and she squirmed and squealed ecstatically while he licked and sucked her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Mr. Sanders!!! Oh, shit!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Melanie cried. He was sucking on her clit and finger-fucking her, making her nuts all over again! "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!! Oh, Jeez, Mr. Sanders, you're makin' me come again!!!" she groaned. "Dammmnnnnnnnn!!!! That feels so fuckin' goooooooodddddd!!! Aw, shit!!! Aw, shit!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

The lovely legs clamped over his ears muffled Melanie's cries of delight, but the frenzied way her body was moving told Ben she was coming again. He licked and kissed her a little more then, when her legs fell from him, he sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and smiled down at Melanie who lay there her face slack, looking up at him, wide-eyed.

"Jesus, you're something else, Mr. Sanders!" she gasped. "I need a break. I never, ever felt this good!"

Ben went out to his kitchen, got them some sodas and they sat in bed and drank them. When Melanie finished her soda, she set the empty can on the nightstand next to the bed, then she rolled on top of Ben and began kissing his face and chest.

Ben finished his soda, too, set the can down next to Melanie's, and let his hands again begin to roam lightly over the girl's marvelous body.

"How come you did that to me back in the store, Mr. Sanders?" Melanie asked. She quivered as Ben's hands moved over her bare flesh.

"Because you wanted me to," Ben replied. "Didn't you?"

"Ah, yeah, sort of, I guess," the girl admitted. "You ever do stuff like this with any other girls?" she asked, licking one of his nipples.

Ben felt himself trembling as she roused him with her lips and hands. "You probably won't believe me," he lied, "but this is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I...I don't know what it is about you, Melanie, you...you make me lose control."

"Oh, Wow!" Melanie exclaimed, thrilled by his words. "Yeah, well, you make me lose control, too!" She felt a tremor go through her as his cock, pressed between them, began twitching against her soft belly. "God! I don't believe you! You're always horny!"

"It's just that you're so incredibly exciting!" Ben said, shaking.

Melanie slid down and began kissing his belly while she grasped his cock in her soft hands. Then Ben experienced an intense rush of delight when she took his cock in her mouth. Melanie sucked on him so expertly he was positive this wasn't the first time she'd sucked a cock.

Melanie licked, sucked, and took as much of Mr. Sanders' dong into her mouth as she could. Juan had bugged her to suck his cock for ages, and when she finally gave in and tried it, Melanie discovered she not only had a real talent for it, she liked it. After that, she sucked Juan's cock every chance she got. But Juan's cock wasn't nearly as big as Mr. Sanders' was. And Juan didn't do stuff to turn her on like Mr. Sanders did, either. After tonight, she was never going back to fucking guys her age!

She heard the guidance counselor's moans of ecstasy, felt his cock swelling and throbbing; and she decided she wanted him in her pussy again, so she slid up on top of Mr. Sanders, placed the tip of his cock between her dewy cunt lips, then she began lowering herself onto him. She uttered an impassioned sigh as Mr. Sanders' massive prong slid into her. "Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" she murmured. She began to move her hips. "That's what I wanted! Oh, shit, yeah!!! Is it ever!!"

Ben grabbed Melanie's hips and began lifting his hips up, off the bed. He could feel the walls of her cunt clinging to his cock as he drove into her. This was sublime! This was the way a man should live! He didn't need relationships, this way there were no entanglements and no getting hurt. It was all he needed, terrific fucking, with fantastic young women!

"Mr. Sanders!! Oh!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Melanie groaned as the guidance counselor's big wand plunged into her. "Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!! Oh, God, Mr. Sanders, fuck meeeee!!! Fuck meeeeee!!!"

Ben did just that! He held on to Melanie's hips and watched her breasts jiggle in response to the frantic motions her body was making. Then her cunt walls began to ripple and he knew she was coming again.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, shit, Mr. Sanders!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh,shit!!! This feels so gooooooooddddd!!!" the girl cried, her motions growing still more fervent. "So goooooooodddddddd!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! Don't ever stop!!! Don't ever, ever stop!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" One explosion of bliss after another jolted Melanie as she came and came and came.

"Yeahhh!!! Take it, Melanie!!! Take all of it!!!" Ben shouted. He erupted, dousing her insides with heat and wetness. Once more, he was overwhelmed by passion.

Melanie collapsed and lay on top of Ben, spent and satisfied.

Ben didn't move. He couldn't. He was too used up. While he lay there under Melanie, he heard his phone begin to ring. He was tempted to answer it, but decided not to. That's why he had an answering machine.

When Cynthia heard Mr. Sanders' answering machine pick up yet again, she hung up. Apparently Mr. Sanders still wasn't home. Where was he? Had he been in an accident? Had something happened to him? Why hadn't he contacted her since the other night? Confused, hurt, her emotions in turmoil, she rolled over, pulled the covers over her, and went to sleep.

Outside Ben Sanders' apartment building, Juan Perez, his face red with anger, sat in his car. He had followed Melanie when she left the mall. He saw her go inside the apartment building and waited outside. He planned to confront her and find out what she was up to when she came out. But that was a long time ago, and Juan was pretty sure he knew what was going on inside the building.

"That bitch! She's fucking somebody else!" the young man thought, his anger building. It never occurred to him that, since he was seeing other girls, he had no right to be angry with Melanie. "That no-good, fucking slut! When I find out who she's fucking, both of them are gonna pay! I'll show her she isn't going to fuck around on me!"

Juan finally decided Melanie wasn't going to be coming out any time soon, so he started his car and drove off, tires squealing, leaving two black trails on the pavement.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12