The User Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben finally rolled on his side and looked at the lovely teenager who lay there, her head on the pillow, looking at him with such emotion he was shaken. Maybe he made a mistake seducing her. It looked as if she might be getting emotionally involved with him, which was the last thing he wanted.

Cynthia smiled at him. "You really do care about me, don't you, Mr. Sanders?" she said.

"I don't think I need to tell you that, do I?" Ben replied. The tone of adoration in her voice added to his concern.

Cynthia reached out her hand and stroked his face. "I can't get over how good you make me feel," she said softly. "I...I was scared because I...I thought you...you didn't want to...to see me any more."

Ben wasn't exactly sure how to respond to her. She was reading a lot more into their relationship than he wanted her to. "Cynthia, you have to understand," he said, "I...I care about you, and I think what we share is wonderful, too. But I'm also very busy, and I have to be careful. You know what could happen if people found out about us, don't you?"

Cynthia nodded. "I guess so," she said, "And I didn't tell anybody. It was just that I was afraid you were mad at me, that maybe you didn't want to see me any more, you know?"

Ben wasn't sure how to reply. "Cynthia, you have to trust me," he said, finally. "I do care about you, and I'm not going to stop seeing you. I'm just trying to keep what we're doing from being so noticeable. If people get suspicious, there could be an investigation. If we were caught, I could get fired. I could even go to jail."

Cynthia kissed him. "I'm sorry," she said. "I promise I'll try to keep our secret better. I won't make any more trouble for you, Mr. Sanders. Honest! It...it would kill me if you went to jail on account of me."

Ben relaxed a bit. She did seem to understand the need for continued secrecy. On the other hand, if she was getting emotionally involved, that could lead to serious trouble. What was he going to do about that? This was a problem he hadn't anticipated.

Cynthia kissed him again. "I've got to go home soon, and I don't want to waste any more time talking," she said. She pushed Ben onto his back and her lips and hands began moving over his body, quickly setting him aflame with need again. It wasn't long before she had his cock hard and throbbing.

"This time you fuck me, Cynthia," Ben said. "Get on top, ride my cock!"

Cynthia seated herself on his thighs, then she slid up, trapping his fleshy shaft between them, pressing it against his belly. She rocked her hips, rubbing the lips of her vagina against the underside of the swollen shaft.

Ben cupped her buttocks and felt her muscles move as she slid her humid gash against his cock.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Cynthia groaned. "I like this! This is kinda neat!"

"Put it in," Ben said. "It will feel even neater!"

Cynthia raised her hips, reached between them and centered the tip of his throbbing pole in her opening. Then she lowered herself onto his rigid lance and as she did, her face went slack with passion.

"Yesssss!!!! Yesssss!!!!" Cynthia groaned as, once more, Mr. Sanders' cock filled her. "Oh, God, Mr. Sanders! That's soooo good!!" She began to rock her hips and awesome feelings began to fill her again. She sat upright and Mr. Sanders grabbed her breasts and began thumbing the rigid nipples. Even more delight swept through her.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!!" she wailed. The movements of her hips grew more frantic. "Oh...Yessss!!!! Oh...Yesssss!!!!"

"Fuck me, Cynthia!" Ben said, watching as a flush of passion spread over her face. "Fuck me, sweet thing!"

"Ahhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" Cynthia groaned. She continued to ride him, her eyes closed, head thrown back, hands clutching his arm. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm there!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Agggain!!! Yesssss!!!! Aggggggainnnnnnnn!!!!! I'm commminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!"

Ben feared that the wild movements of Cynthia's pelvis would tear his cock from his body. When, finally, her frantic motions began to slow, she sagged into his arms. Ben lowered her until she lay atop him.

Cynthia rested on him for a moment, then she raised up on her arms and looked down at him. "You're still hard, Mr. Sanders," she said, sounding disappointed. "Didn't you come?"

"I will," Ben said. He slid his arms around her. "I'm not quite ready to finish yet. Are you?"

"I...I don't know," Cynthia replied, sounding hesitant. "I...if you make me come again, I think I'll go crazy."

"You won't," Ben assured her, stroking her back. He rolled on his side, holding her against him, his cock still buried in her. Then he pulled it out, turned her so her back was to him, and pressed against her, pushing his erection between her lovely nether globes.

"Mr. Sanders. What...what are you doing?" Cynthia asked.

"Just wait, my sweet, you'll soon see," Ben told her. Once he had her in the position he wanted, he slid one hand down to her legs and pulled one leg up over his. Then he pressed the head of his cock against her slick opening and thrust forward with his hips. The rigid shaft easily slid into her trembling young body.

"Ohhhh!!!" she gasped. "Yessss!!! Fuck me more!!! Please, Mr. Sanders!!! Fuck me more!!!! I don't care if I go crazy!!!"

Ben kept squeezing one of her breasts while, with his other hand, he began stroking her tiny, erect clit.

"Oh Shit!!! Oh Shit!!!" Cynthia gasped. "Oh damn!!! That....Ahhhhh!!!...feels so wild!!!"

Ben kept driving his cock into her, his thighs slapping against her bottom.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" the girl groaned. Her body was shaking and her leg was locked behind his, holding him against her.

Faster and faster Ben moved, the fabulous sensations he was experiencing carried him into the realm of ecstasy once more. Their groans and cries of pleasure mixed with the sound of slapping flesh and permeated the room with the sounds of passion.

Suddenly Cynthia stiffened, then she began to tremble violently. "I'm commminnnngggg!!!! Oh, God, Mr. Sanders, I'm commmmminnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!" she screamed. "I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commminnnnngggggggg!!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"I am, too!!" Ben groaned. His fluids again spewed into her. "Oh, yessssss!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!" His hips continued to hammer against her firm buttocks.

Once more ardor cooled, their movements slowed, and they relaxed on the bed.

Ben, who hadn't been this satisfied in a long time, kissed Cynthia's neck, just under her hair. She murmured softly and wriggled against him.

"Are you all right?" Ben asked.

"Oh God!" she said, "Am I ever!" She turned in his arms and planted kiss after kiss on his face.

"I'm glad," Ben said, pulling her against him.

"Are you going to see me again sometime soon?" she asked.

"As soon as I can arrange it," Ben told her. "I wonder if there's a computer program I can use to keep track of my lovers?" he mused. "It would make life a lot easier for me if there was."

12