The User Ch. 15

Story Info
Tim tells Heidi what Juan revealed.
1.9k words
4.56
19k
1
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Melanie's father is a pig," Heidi told her husband later that night while they were putting the dinner dishes in the dishwasher.

"Oh?" Tim said, smiling. He rinsed off the meat platter and found a place for it on the dishwasher's lower rack.

"You should have heard the way he talked to her in school today," his wife continued. "Luckily Ben Sanders took over. He told me later he'd gotten things straightened out."

Tim was suddenly very alert. "Ben Sanders?" he asked. "I was going to ask you about him."

Heidi looked at him. "You were, why?" she asked.

"What does he do at the high school?" her husband inquired.

"Don't you remember him?" Heidi asked. "I think I introduced him to you at this year's faculty reception," she said. "He's director of guidance." She put the last glass in the dishwasher. "Why do you want to know about Ben?"

"I talked to Juan Perez today," Tim said. He got the dishwashing detergent out of the cupboard and poured some into the dispenser in the dishwasher.

"You did?" Heidi asked. She dried her hands on a dish towel and stood at the counter, waiting for her husband to finish.

Tim shut the dishwasher door and turned the machine on. "Lex and I picked him up first thing this morning," he told his wife. "He's up in the detention section of the county jail as we speak."

Heidi couldn't keep the smile off her face. "I thought you weren't going to be able to arrest him for what he did to Melanie," she said.

"We didn't arrest him for that," Tim said. "I planned to have Lex stop him for speeding, then search his car incident to the stop. From what Melanie told us last night, I was sure we'd find drugs. Then I'd have had something to lean on him with."

"Did it work?" Heidi asked. She started for the living room.

Tim followed. "It did, but not exactly the way I planned it," he said. "Juan ran on us and we wound up in a high-speed pursuit. He crashed over on Pulver. We found a lot more drugs than I figured, which gave us a whole lot of serious charges to use against him."

"Good, I hope they lock him up and throw away the key," Heidi said. "What did he tell you about Melanie?"

"He said the reason he did what he did was to get revenge on her for screwing around on him," her husband replied.

"What?" Heidi asked. "How did he know that she was screwing around on him?"

"Juan claims he followed her from the mall to some guy's apartment the other night," Tim said. "He she went in and didn't come out for several hours."

"Juan didn't actually see Melanie doing anything, did he?" Heidi asked. "He could be wrong."

"Honey," Tim said, "if you saw me go into some woman's apartment and I didn't come out for four or five hours, what would you think?"

Heidi felt her face reddening. "All right," she said. "I guess you do have a point. It's just that I hate to have to agree with Juan Perez."

"I know," Tim said. "Anyhow, that brings me back to Mr. Benjamin Sanders."

"What about him?" Heidi asked.

"He lives in the apartment Juan says he saw Melanie go into," he said. He watched his wife's face go white and her eyes widen.

"No!" Heidi said softly. "He...Juan...he has to be wrong. Are...are you sure?"

"I know Juan says he saw Melanie go into Apartment 1-A in Jamestown Manor," Tim said. "He took us there and pointed the apartment out. He also says she didn't come out for at least four or five hours. And the city directory says a man named Benjamin Sanders lives in that apartment."

"My God!" Heidi said.

"Of course, Juan's not exactly a great witness," Tim pointed out. "Not many juries would see the little scumbag as someone who's believable. Especially not if he was testifying against a real person, with a real job."

"But...but Ben Sanders!" Heidi stammered. "Do...do you think Melanie's the only girl he's seeing?"

"I have no idea, hon," Tim replied. "I'm not even sure he's seeing Melanie. But, if he's doing it and its just Melanie, he's not in any legal trouble. She's over sixteen. But, if she's not the only one, and if any of the others are under sixteen..." He shrugged.

"What are we going to do?" Heidi said. "I...if Ben Sanders is...is sleeping with students..." She flushed. "I...I guess I'm no one to talk, am I?" Heidi, years earlier, had affairs with two male students. In fact, that's how she met Tim.

Tim got up, walked to the sofa, sat down next to his wife, and pulled her into his arms. "I was eighteen when we met," he said. "But it is kind of ironic that we'd be the ones to stumble onto this, isn't it?"

"What are you going to do about it?" Heidi asked.

"Tomorrow I'm going to dig into it a little deeper," Tim said. He stood up and pulled Heidi to her feet. "Tonight, I'm going to go to bed and make love with the most beautiful woman in the world." He kissed her.

A little while later, Heidi lay in their bed, feeling as if she had died and gone to heaven. Tim's hand was gently, insistently, caressing her breasts. He teased first one nipple, then the other. It felt wonderful! The hand cupped one breast and rotated slowly. Her nipple pressed into the cupped palm. God, it felt so good!

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhhh!!!" Heidi murmured as her husband's roving hand continued to stir her deeply.

Tim lowered his face to Heidi's and their lips met. Her arms slid around his neck, pulling him against her.

They finally broke the kiss, their chests heaving. Heidi snuggled against her husband, loving the way having his arms wrapped around her felt. Tim's hands resumed exploring her body, warming her, thrilling her. "Oh, Tim!" Heidi moaned, "I need you so badly!"

"I'm glad," he replied. "I've had a hard-on ever since we finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher."

Heidi pulled his face to hers and they kissed while his hands continued to rouse her and fire her need for him. His warm, nude body was pressed against hers, his erection thrusting between her trembling thighs. "I want you!" she told him when the kiss ended, "Now! I can't wait! Please! Take me!"

Exhilarated by the urgency in his wife's voice, Tim rolled on top of her, his legs sliding between hers, his erection rubbing against her already-moist vagina. The sensations were sweet, so exquisitely sweet they brought tears to Heidi's eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Tim asked, concerned, when he saw her tears. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, no, no!" Heidi replied quickly. "It's...it's just that you feel so good! I need you so badly!" She pressed herself against him.

Tim moved his hips and his shaft slid easily deep into his wife's body.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Tim! Yesssss!!!!" Heidi moaned. Slowly, Tim began moving. She could feel every inch of his wand as it glided into her, then withdrew. She raised her legs and locked them behind him, pulling him tight against her. Her hips rotated and his fullness caressed the sensitive walls of her vagina while her clit rubbed deliciously against his pubic bone.

"Lover! Lover! Lover!" she cried, "Oh, God! You feel so good in me! Oh, God, I love you!"

They approached climax, their locked bodies writhing, their lips connected, their tongues sliding snake-like against one another, the fires of passion burning fiercely inside them.

"Come, Tim! Come! Fill me!! Fill meeeeee!!" Heidi cried, "Please, Tim!!! Lover!!! I need you!!!" Her orgasm began, then she felt his scorching juices exploding into her. "Yessss!!! Oh, darling!!! Oh, darling!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Need you!!! Neeed you so bad!!! Arrrrrhhhhh!!! Arrrrhhhhh!!! Fill meeeee!!!! Filll meeeeeeee!!!! I love you!!! Oh, Tim, I love you!!!"

They lay in each other's arms afterward and Heidi realized once again that what made their love-making so special was the fact that they really loved each other. Love did make a difference.

After a few minutes, Tim rolled on top of Heidi and began to nibble her nipples, bringing them quickly to full, tingling, rigidity. Then his lips started moving down over the rest of her shapely body.

"Ahhhh!!!" Heidi groaned. Her hips arched off the bed when her husband's tongue speared into her, shooting lightning bolts of ecstasy into her. Her legs clamped around his head and her hips rocked. She felt him grab her buttocks. "Lover!!!! Oh, lover!!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhh!!!" she moaned, "Eat me!! Oh, my sweet man, eat mee!!! Eat meeeeee!!! Yesssssss!!!!!" Heidi continued to shudder under Tim's oral assault. Pleasure radiated through her entire body. Her husband didn't stop until she lay limp and spent. Then he kissed her belly softly, slid up next to her, and pulled her into his arms.

"My God, Tim, that was so wonderful!" Heidi murmured. She hugged him, loving the way it felt to have his body pressed against hers.

"I kind of figured you might like that," Tim said, then he kissed her passionately.

Heidi began to slide her hands over her husband's firm, strong body. He was so wonderful to touch!

"Ohhhh!!" Tim moaned, "You sure do touch nice, pretty lady!" He rolled on his back while Heidi continued stroking his warm flesh.

Heidi kissed her husband's nipples, drawing each one out with her lips, feeling it harden. It was lovely, and the way Tim shook and twitched, let her know loved what she was doing to him as much as she loved doing it.

"God, Heidi!!! You're...Ahhh!!!...driving me...Ohhhh!!!...crazy!" he moaned.

Heidi wrapped her hand around her husband's erection and began to stroke it gently. Then, holding it, she bent and ran her tongue along the swollen, veined sides of the throbbing spear. She kept doing that until she had it glistening with her saliva.

"Yessss!!! Ohhhh, Heidi!!! Yessss!!!" Tim groaned.

Heidi lowered her head over his erection, letting the wedge-shaped tip part her lips then slide into her mouth. Once she had all of him in her mouth, she began moving her head up and down, and felt the tightly-stretched skin of her husband's swollen shaft sliding delightfully against her lips.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Tim moaned. "In you!!! Heidi!!! Oh, Godddd!!! I want to be in you!!!"

Heidi climbed atop him, trembling with need, and impaled herself on his shaft. "Ohhhh!!!" she moaned as she sank down onto him. "How can you always feel so good?"

"Yessss!!!!" he answered, "Yessss!!! Feels good!!! Oh, God, Heidi that feels so damn good!"

Heidi rocked her hips slowly. Her movement gave both of them indescribable pleasure. Tim's hips thrust in counterpoint to her movements. His erection massaged her insides, driving her toward release.

Heidi leaned forward and placed her hands on Tim's shoulders while she supported herself on her outstretched arms. The movement made her breasts swing out from her body. Tim lifted his head and caught a turgid nipple between his lips. The sensations that resulted from his action sent Heidi spiraling into bliss.

"Aggggghhhhhh!!!! Comminnngggg!!! Darling!!! Darling!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!!!" she cried, "So sweet!!! Ohh!! Ahhh!!! So...So sweet!!! My darling!!! My lover!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

Even though she was being overwhelmed by rapture, Heidi could feel her husband's hip movements become more frenzied, then warmth bathed her insides as, groaning wildly, he blasted his essence into her.

When they finished, they lay against each other, enjoying the after-glow of their shared delight. Eventually, lying in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers