The User Ch. 21

Story Info
Ben gets busted.
2.6k words
4.69
20.9k
1
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"So what if I was at Mr. Sanders' house the other night?" Tina Williams said, glaring at Tim Jackman and his partner, Sgt. Martha Draper who were meeting with her in Heidi's office at Jamestown High School.

"Are you having sex with him?" Martha asked.

"I don't see where that's any of your fucking business," Tina snapped.

"You're a student at the high school, Tina," Tim said. "That means if Mr. Sanders had sex with you, he could be in big trouble. So could you."

"Gimme a break!" the teenager snapped. "You think I'm stupid? You can't prove I done anything wrong. Even if I'm screwin' Mr. Sanders, and I ain't sayin' I am, it ain't illegal."

"I think it's possible the department of social services might be interested in what you and Mr. Sanders are doing," Martha said. "Maybe they might think it has some bearing on what kind of mother you are."

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Tina snapped, paling a little. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Do you know Cynthia Dumas?" Tim asked. Now that Tina was off-balance, he wanted to keep her that way.

"Cynthia, yeah, she's OK," Tina said. "Not many of the girls here in school want to hang out with me. Cynthia's not like that. She's cool."

"She's in a coma," Tim said.

Tina's complexion turned ashen. "What? What happened? Did she get in an accident or something?" she asked.

"She told her mother Mr. Sanders did it to her," Martha said.

"He...he what?" Tina stammered. "I...he...I don't believe that. He...he wouldn't do something like that."

"Last night, Cynthia OD'd, Tina," Heidi said, entering the conversation for the first time. "She told her mother she did it because of Mr. Sanders. We're pretty sure Cynthia was sleeping with him, too. She apparently found out he was sleeping with other girls and couldn't handle it, so..."

"It's the same thing as if he fed her the pills himself," Tim said. "If she dies, it's on his head." He paused and watched the girl. Tears were forming in her eyes. "Ben Sanders may have been responsible for the death of the only girl in school who was ever friendly to you," he continued. "Think about that, Tina. Do you really want him to get away with that?"

Tina was crying now, and had her face hidden in her hands. She shook her head.

"Have you had sexual relations with Ben Sanders, Tina?" Tim asked.

"Yeah...yeah, Mr. Sanders and me...we made it a...a couple of times," Tina stammered, tears rolling down her cheeks. "You weren't lying to me, were you? Is Cynthia really gonna die?"

"We don't know yet," Heidi told her. "She's still alive, but she's been unconscious since last night."

"Do you know if Mr. Sanders is having sex with any other girls here in school?" Martha asked.

"I think he is," Tina said. "I...I heard a couple of them talking. They...they pretty much act like I'm not around in the girls' room, you know, and they sometimes say stuff in front of me."

"Who?" Tim asked.

"Sarah Davis, for sure," Tina said. "I heard her tellin' her sister Mindy what a stud Mr. Sanders is the other day. And Melanie Sparks, too, I think."

"Tim, look at this," Heidi said, holding out a piece of paper.

"What's that?" her husband asked.

"It's today's absentee list," Heidi said. "Both Sarah and Mindy Davis are out today. And Ben Sanders is off, too. Do you think that's a coincidence?"

"Call the girls' home, see if someone's there," Tim said.

Heidi looked up the Davis girls' phone number and dialed. The phone rang and rang. She looked at Tim and Martha and shook her head.

"Shall we go over and see if Mr. Sanders is home?" Tim asked Heidi and Martha.

"Might as well," Martha said.

"I'll stay here with Tina," Heidi said. "I think she and I need to talk."

Ben awoke and looked up so see Mindy sitting in bed next to him, watching him. He looked around, didn't see Sarah, and wondered where she was. As he gazed at Mindy's lovely pubescent body, his cock began to stir.

Mindy smiled at him. "Sarah went to the bathroom," she said.

Ben reached out and cupped one of Mindy's budding breasts. He felt a shudder go through her. When he pulled her into his arms she pressed her body against his and her arms slid around him. She looked at him, wide-eyed.

Ben covered Mindy's mouth with his. The girl groaned and pressed against him even tighter. He slid his hands down, cupped her firm derriere, and pulled her against his swollen middle. Her arms tightened around him and her tongue slid into his mouth.

Finally, because they needed to breathe, they ended the kiss. Mindy gazed at him, breathing hard.

"I want you, Mindy!" Ben whispered.

"I...I want you, too, Mr. Sanders!" the girl replied.

Their lips joined again and Ben lay back, pulling Mindy partly atop him. When the second kiss ended, Ben traced Mindy's face lightly with his fingers. "You are so lovely, Mindy," he said.

Mindy flushed, making her look even prettier. "I'm glad you think so, Mr. Sanders," she murmured.

Ben caressed her face and neck, and she lay there, soft sounds of joy coming from her as he stroked her bare skin.

"I love how you touch me," she purred. "You have such a soft touch."

"The better to turn you on with," Ben replied. He began kissing her skin. He felt her hand move down over his belly and gasped when her slim fingers wrapped around his cock and began stroking it.

"You really do want me, don't you, Mr. Sanders?" she whispered.

"You better believe it!" Ben told her.

"Take me!" the girl said, her voice revealing the intensity of her hunger for him. "I need you now! I don't want to wait!"

That wasn't exactly the way Ben had planned to do this, but if it was what Mindy wanted... He sat up, pushed her onto her back and moved between her legs, gripping his cock, aiming it at the opening she was offering him. Lowering himself, he placed the tip of his tumescent cock at her wet opening, then shoved it in. Rapture rushed through him as his rock-hard wand sank into her.

"Yessss!!! Oh, yesssss!!!" Mindy groaned. Her legs locked behind him, drawing him all the way into her.

"You want it, you got it!" Ben grunted, beginning to drive into her.

"Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Ohhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" Mindy groaned, writhing under him. "I need this so much! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!"

Ben needed it, too, but until that moment he hadn't realized how much. His insides tightened, signaling that his explosion was near. He couldn't believe how turned on he was again! "Oh, God, Mindy, I'm so close!" he groaned. "Damn!"

"Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!!" Mindy cried, her hands clawed at him, her fingers raked his back. Her back arched and her hips jerked wildly. "Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Ben felt Mindy's cavern begin to ripple around his cock, then all he felt was intense, indescribable pleasure and the rhythmic pulsing of his body as he spewed his hot seed into her. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned.

"You guys having fun?" Sarah asked, when she walked into the room. "You guys could have waited for me to get back," she said.

"Do you really mind that we didn't wait?" Ben asked.

Naked, her breasts jiggling delightfully, Sarah walked toward the bed. "Not unless you aren't going to be able to do that with me," she said. "I'm horny, too."

"Well..." Ben said.

"I guess Mindy will have to take care of me, then," Sarah said, sitting down on the bed next to her sister. "You don't mind if we play without Mr. Sanders, do you, Mindy?"

"Ah..." Mindy never got to finish her response, because her sister's lips covered hers and Sarah's hands began moving over her body.

Thrilled, Ben watched. Sarah had mentioned that she and Mindy had been making love, and now he had a chance to watch them. He slid back on the bed to make room for the alluring teenagers.

Sarah fell atop her sister, her mouth locked to Mindy's. He could see motion in their cheeks and knew their tongues were dueling. His cock began to twitch and stiffen. This was a real turn-on!

Eventually, the girls' fervent kiss ended and Sarah began kissing her way over Mindy's chest. Mindy responded with groans, and began writhing. Up the slope of one petite breast Sarah's mouth moved. She took the swollen tip between her lips and sucked hard.

Mindy's hands tangled in her sister's hair and her back arched. "Gahhhhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, Yessssss!!!!" she groaned.

Sarah kissed and licked that breast, then she kissed her way to the other one, bringing cries of ardor from Mindy the whole time. While her lips and tongue were busy, so were her hands. She caressed as much of Mindy as she could reach, driving her sister wild.

"God! I can't believe how wonderful you're making me feel, Sarah!" Mindy cried, her body squirming under her sister's caresses. "You make me feel soooo good!"

Sarah didn't say anything. Her mouth was occupied with other things, mainly as much of Mindy's flesh as she could reach. Down over Mindy's shapely form she kissed. At the same time her hands lightly traced patterns over Mindy's body.

Sarah had long nails, and Ben knew from personal experience her touch could be maddeningly light when she wanted it to be. He could imagine how good she was making her little sister feel. His cock continued to stiffen and swell.

"Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" Mindy groaned when Sarah began licking her pussy. Her back arched and she clutched her breasts so hard red marks appeared where her fingers dug into the tiny globes. "I love the way you eat meeee!!! Sarahhhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! Sarahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

It was incredible! Ben watched Sarah's tongue part Mindy's labia. She licked the pink gash, then thrust her tongue into the opening his cock had plumbed just moments before. He continued to watch, his chest heaving.

Sarah was eating Mindy actively, and Mindy was getting closer and closer to coming. Ben could tell that from the flush spreading over her bare skin and the spasmodic way she kept squeezing her breasts. Her eyes were pressed shut and her head rolled from side to side as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sarah paused what she was doing and smiled over at him, her face slick and wet. "You really shot her full, didn't you, Mr. Sanders?" she said.

"Yeah!" was all Ben could say. An idea occurred to him, something he'd seen once in an erotic film. "Want...to...to try something...something different?" he gasped.

"What?" Sarah asked. She was flushed, too, her chest rose and fell enticingly.

"Fuck...her..." Ben gasped.

Sarah looked puzzled. "How can I do that?" she asked.

"Get...get between...her...legs," Ben stammered. "Put your vagina against hers."

Sarah slid around and positioned herself as he suggested. Her head lolled back and her eyes closed when her vagina and her sister's met. "Oh, wow, Mr. Sanders, this is really freaky!" she murmured. She began to move her hips, sliding her pussy against her sister's. "This is really wild! God!"

"Sarah!!! My Goddd!!! What!!! Oh, Godddd!!!" Mindy cried. Her hips moved convulsively when she felt the pressure of her sister's vagina against hers.

Hands digging into each other's legs, the girls worked their pussies against each other frantically while Ben watched. Their bodies grew more and more flushed and he could see passion growing on their faces. He continued to watch their erotic, lusty movements as they labored toward release. He was as turned on as he'd ever been. His cock was so swollen it hurt, and pre-cum dribbled from the tip. He was going to have to do something about that, real soon!

"Sarahhhhh!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!" Mindy screamed, "I'm gonna come!!! I'm gonna come!!! Nowwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! I'm commminnnnnnnnggggg!!!! Sarahhhhhh!!! I'm commmminnnggg!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, too!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Sarah groaned. Her body quivered and her hips moved so fast they were a blur.

Their passion rapidly waned and the lovely females relaxed on the bed, their vaginas kissing gently, occasional small spasms of delight still causing their bodies to quiver.

Sarah looked at Ben, saw his erection, and smiled. "That turned you on, huh?" she asked.

Ben nodded.

"Where'd you get the idea to do that?" she asked.

"I saw it in a porno movie," Ben gasped.

"Got any other good ideas?" she asked, smiling, staring at his erection.

"One," Ben said. He took his cock in his hand. "I need to do something about this."

Sarah rolled off Mindy, who appeared to be completely spent. It looked as if she could hardly keep her eyes open. "Mr. Sanders has a problem," Sarah told her sister. "Mind if I help him take care of it?"

"Mmmmph," Mindy mumbled and rolled on her side, her back to them.

"I guess that means she doesn't mind," Sarah giggled. She got on her hands and knees, her lush bottom pointed in Ben's direction. "Stick that in me!" she said.

It took a fraction of a second for Ben to get behind her. He buried his cock in her and leaned onto her back, clutching her breasts. Fucking Sarah felt as good as fucking Mindy had earlier. He slammed into her, his thighs slapping against hers.

"God! You...you are hot, aren't you?" Sarah gasped as he lunged into her again and again.

"You better believe it!" Ben grunted, increasing the pace and force of his thrusts.

"We...Oh, God!!! I should...Ahhhhh!!!...should have brought...Ohhhhh!!!...Mindy...over...a long time...Ahhhhhh!!!...ago!!" Sarah groaned as he thudded into her. "Oh, Jesus!!! Damn!!!"

Ben couldn't wait. The erotic scene he'd just watched, plus the tight grip of Sarah's opening, had him near explosion. "Gonna come!!!" he cried. "Oh, God, Sarah!!! I'm gonna come!!!"

"Take me!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!!!!" Sarah cried, her body quivering with each powerful thrust he gave her. "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Nowwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!!!" Ben cried while his cock shot jet after jet of hot cream into her.

Afterward, they collapsed onto the bed. Sarah disengaged herself from Ben's softening cock, turned over, and came into his arms. "This is really neat, isn't it?" she whispered.

"It sure is," Ben replied, and kissed her.

All of a sudden there was a loud knocking at the front door. Ben sat up and felt cold fear flooding through him. He glanced over at Sarah, who looked back at him, wide-eyed.

"Who do you think it is?" she whispered.

"I...I have no idea," Ben said. He climbed out of bed, grabbed his robe, and slipped it on. "I'll go see. You two stay in here and keep quiet."

The knocking continued as Ben walked out of his bedroom.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he yelled. He got to the door, opened it, and found a young man he thought he recognized standing there. There was a woman with him.

The young man held out a small case that held a gold badge. "Mr. Benjamin Sanders?" he asked.

"Yes?" Ben replied.

"I'm Sergeant Tim Jackman, Jamestown P.D., this is my partner, Sergeant Martha Draper," the young man said. "We have some questions we need to ask you, Mr. Sanders. May we come in?"

"Ah...I...I suppose so," Ben said, filled with panic. "I...I'm not feeling well, so I hope this won't take long."

"We'd like to get this over with as soon as possible," Tim said. He and Martha walked by the surprised man, into his apartment.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers