The User Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Oh, God, darling!!!" Milly moaned, "Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Pleasure suffused her. None of the lovers she had before she met Martha could make her feel this wonderful! She felt the other woman's soft lips move through her pubic hair, then her lover's tongue began licking between her labia again. It slid between the silken petals, circled the top of the opening, then flicked her clit, shocking Milly with delight. The lawyer's back arched, lifting her hips off the bed. Her body was begging Martha for more of those wonderful feelings.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Milly moaned, her mind awhirl with lust. "Oh, darling!!! That's...so...wonderful!!! Don't...Ahhhh!!!!...don't stoppppp!!! Don't ever stopppppp!!!!"

Martha cupping Milly's firm buttocks in her hands, then she covered her roommate's middle with her mouth and her tongue began to slide in and out of her partner's quivering opening.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Milly screamed, as yet another orgasm wracked her. "Gahhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

By the time Martha finished with her, Milly lay panting on the bed, more satisfied than she'd ever been in her life. Martha took her lover in her arms.

"Ohhhh!!! Martha!" Milly gushed, "I've never, ever, felt this wonderful!" She rolled atop her partner, kissed her, and thrust her tongue between her lover's lips where it met Martha's tongue and dueled with it. Thrills raced through both of them.

When the kiss was over, Milly began kissing her way down her lover's neck onto the statuesque woman's chest. She flicked her tongue over the rosy area around the base of one nipple, watching the finger-thick bud swell out of the flesh that surrounded it. Once the nipple had grown hard, Milly took it in her mouth.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, darling, yessssss!!!!" Martha groaned. Her hands tangling in Milly's hair and she pulled her lover's face tight against her breasts.

Just as Martha had done to her, Milly thoroughly kissed and caressed each of her magnificent breasts, her actions causing Martha to groan and her chest to heave. Once she'd accorded those fine breasts sufficient attention, Milly began kissing her way down her companion's body, to her softly rounded belly.

"My darling! You're so wonderful to me!" Martha moaned as Milly continued to make love to her. She couldn't lie still, she was writhing frantically.

Milly moved her hands and lips through Martha's damp, thick pubic hair, into her groin. Then she began exploring her partner's vagina with her fingers, lips, and tongue. When she touched the silky pink folds of flesh she heard her lover gasp. Martha was soaking wet with excitement. Her hips rolled and twisted while Milly touched her.

Milly slipped a finger into Martha, feeling the heat and rippling walls of Martha's pussy. She toyed with her lover's clit rubbing her finger back and forth over it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Martha moaned, her hips jerking. "Please, Milly!!! Please my darling!!! Your mouth!!! I want your mouth and tongue!!!!"

Milly inserted two fingers into Martha, then she began licking her lover's turgid clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Martha groaned and began to thrash wildly. "My darling!!! My lover!!! My darling lover!!!! That's itttttt!!! Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Milly continued her caresses until Martha lay quiet on the bed.

"Come up here so I can hold you," Martha whispered.

Milly did. Their arms and legs entwined and the sated and happy women soon fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12