The User Ch. 24

Story Info
Tim and Heidi in her office at school.
1k words
4.42
24.5k
1
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Tim stopped by school near the end of the school day on the day Ben Sanders was arraigned. He thought it would be nice to surprise Heidi, and maybe take her out to diner to celebrate the fact that Ben Sanders would be going away for quite a while.

Heidi was looking to the end of the school day and was finishing up some things, getting ready to go home. She heard a knock on the door, then Tim walked in. She smiled, delighted that her husband had stopped by.

"How has your day been?" he asked.

"Not too bad," she replied.

"What do you think about what happened in court this morning?" he asked.

"How long will he be in jail?" she asked.

"Milly is going to ask for two to five years," he replied. "Of course, that means, if he's a good boy, he'll probably serve about eighteen months."

"I wish he could be locked up longer," Heidi said. "What he did was horrible!"

"How's Cynthia doing?" her husband asked.

"She's going to be OK, I guess," Heidi said. "She came out of the coma finally. Her mother called and told me the doctors don't think there was any brain damage."

"Good," Tim said. He held out his arms. "Come here."

Heidi moved into them. "We have to be careful," she warned. "Someone might come in and catch us."

Tim knew his wife was teasing. "So you'd rather I didn't do this, then?" he said. He turned Heidi so her back was to him and cupped her breasts in his hands.

Excitement tore through Heidi. "Tim!" she exclaimed. "Don't do that! Not here! What if someone comes in?"

"I guess you don't want me to do this, either," Tim said. He kissed her neck and moved his hips against her bottom.

Heidi felt her husband's hardness pressing her buttocks and need seethed inside her. She moved her bottom against him. "Ohhhhhhhh!!! Tim! We...we shouldn't! Not...not here!" she murmured. "Let's...let's go home!"

Tim slid his hand under the elastic waist of his wife's uniform slacks, inside her panty hose and onto her vagina. He discovered her crotch was already soaking wet with excitement.

"Tim!" Heidi groaned, thrusting her pelvis against his hand. "What...Ohhhhh!!!...if someone comes...in?"

"I locked the door," Tim told her. His tongue teased her ear. "If anybody wants to come in, they'll have to knock."

"How...Unnnnhhhhh!!!...how will we explain being in...Annnnhhhh!!!...a locked...office?" Heidi murmured. She realized she didn't care. He had her gasping with need. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she mewled, her body quivering, "We...Ohhhhhhh!!!...shouldn't be doing...Ahhhhh!!!"

Tim pulled his wife to the cot that sat along the wall of the office while his hand continued teasing her vagina. He pushed his pants down, sat down on the cot, tugged Heidi's slacks and panty hose down, then he pulled her onto his lap. His hand continued to stroke her moist opening.

"Unnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" Heidi moaned, her head lay on her husband's shoulder and her hips moved urgently against his swollen shaft, which was poking against her bare bottom.

"I want to make you come!" Tim whispered, and kissed her. He slid a finger into her and his thumb moved onto her clit, making her shake violently.

"Yessssss!!!!" Heidi groaned. She was totally out of control and couldn't do a thing to stop him. Actually, she didn't want to. "Yessss, darling!!!! Make me come, please!!!"

"OK!!!" Tim said. He intensified his caresses. That was what he wanted to hear!

"Ohhhhh!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! That's it!!! That's it!!! Agggggghhhhhhh!!! Yessss!! Yesssss!!!!!" Heidi groaned, clenching her jaw in a futile attempt to muffle her passionate moans. Her hips went wild on Tim's lap as he drove her over the brink into a whirl of sweet rapture.

When her orgasm ended, Heidi turned and kissed Tim. She could still feel his erection jabbing against her bottom. "That was so wonderful, Tim!" she said. "But what about you?"

Tim shrugged. "You can take care of that when we get home," he said.

"We'll take care of it now! Get your clothes off!" Heidi replied urgently. She helped him unbutton his shirt, then she laid her hands on his warm torso, bent forward, and began to sucked his nipples.

Tim shuddered. Heidi was building passion in him, turning his insides into a seething, bubbling cauldron of desire. He peeled the rest of Heidi's nurse's uniform off, then they rolled around on the cot, so Tim was lying on top of his wife. He felt her fingers playing over his ass and legs, driving him wild. His erection was sandwiched between their bellies and her rigid nipples poked into his chest.

"Take me, Tim!" Heidi urged, "Now!" Her voice was quavering with urgency.

Tim raised his hips, his rigid shaft slid into the warm dampness surrounding his wife's opening, then he lowered his hips and felt his erection sliding into her.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Tim!!! Yessssss!!!!" Heidi groaned. She rotated her hips upward, trying to absorb more of him into her. "That's what I need!!!!"

Tim began to move his hips, then things got out of control and the couple embarked on a voyage of bliss, riding breaking waves of jubilation. Their bodies strained together as they shared intense erotic sensations.

Heidi's passion reached its crescendo and blossomed into joyful explosions of bliss. "Yessssssss!!!! Darling, yesssssss!!!!!" she cried. "I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

"Heidi!!!! Oh, God, Heidi!!!!!!!" Tim cried, exploding into his wife's rocking, twisting body.

Afterward, aglow from their shared joy, they lay in each other's arms on the tiny cot.

Heidi kissed Tim. "I can't believe we did this here!" she murmured. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"It was unreal!" Tim replied. "I know we were taking a chance, but..." He smiled and shrugged. "Hey, we're married, right, and we did have the door locked." He tightened his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss. "Want to go do it one more time?" he asked when the kiss ended.

Heidi nodded. "You know I do," she told him, "but I think, maybe, we ought to wait until we get home."

"OK," Tim said. "But how about we stop somewhere to get something to eat before we go home?"

"I think that would be wonderful," Heidi said.

They got their clothes back on and left.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers