The User Ch. 25

Story Info
Arlene surprises William.
797 words
4.53
20k
1
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

After they made sure Eileen's daughter was OK, William and Arlene decided to spend the weekend at his family's cabin in the mountains. They'd spent time there before and both of them had come to think of it as their special place.

When they arrived, they carried their suitcases into the cabin, then they stood looking out the huge front windows at the lake in front of the cabin.

"Want to take a walk?" William asked.

"I'd love to," Arlene said.

As they walked into the woods, William took her hand. "I don't think I've told you for at least five minutes," he said, "I'm in love with you."

"I...I'm in love with you, too," Arlene said.

William stopped, turned, and pulled his wife into his arms. Arlene looked up at him and their lips met. Their tongues entwined and Arlene's arms tightened around her husband.

They sank to the forest floor, their hands moving over each other, tugging at their clothing, loosening it, striving for contact with the flesh under it.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Arlene murmured when her husband's hand slid under her blouse, onto her breast. His fingers teased her nipple into titillating stiffness and need filled her. "Oh, William, I need you so much!" she whispered.

"I need you, too, sweetheart!" William replied. He stripped her clothes from her, leaving her lying, nude and beautiful, on a cushion of leaves and pine needles under a canopy of leaves. He quickly removed his clothes and slid on top of her, his bulky body casting a shadow over her svelte form.

Arlene lay there, trembling, awaiting his entry.

William grasped his erect cock and placed the tip in his wife's vagina then, slowly, he lowered himself and Arlene felt herself being filled and possessed by the man who loved her, and who she loved in return. This was the kind of love, and loving, she'd dreamed about all her life! Tears flowed from her eyes and rolled down her lovely cheeks.

William saw his wife's tears. "What's wrong, honey, why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because I'm so happy!" Arlene replied. "This is so wonderful!"

Her lean hips strained off the ground, meeting her husband's downward invasion, and her body quaked from the sensations his probing cock was eliciting from her. "Ohhhh!!! My darling!!! My darling!!!" she cried as her peak neared.

William, too, was rapidly being overwhelmed by growing urgency. What he was experiencing was so wonderful! He almost felt like he was making love with her for the first time! He had very little control over his body. Then something fantastic was loosed inside him, his body shook, and his hips began moving even faster.

"Babeeee!!! Arlene!!! Darling!!!" he cried, and came.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, love!!! Yesssssss!!!" Arlene replied. Her orgasm was triggered when she felt her husband's torrid fluids gushing into her, "Take meeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeee!!! I...I love youuuuuu!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!"

"Wow!" William exclaimed once they finished. "That was intense!"

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" Arlene said. She glanced over William's shoulder and saw something. "Look, honey, she said, "there's something moving over there!"

William turned and they watched as a large brown bird walked out of the underbrush, followed by several smaller birds. The family walked to the lake.

"What are they?" Arlene asked.

"Those are wild turkeys," William said. "Aren't they gorgeous!"

"They don't look like domestic turkeys at all, do they?" Arlene asked. "They're pretty. And the little ones are so cute."

"They're beautiful," William said. "I've never seen one with babies before."

While William and Arlene watched, the turkey wandered around for a while, pecking at the ground, after a little while they disappeared back into the woods.

"You know," William said, "Seeing that turkey family reminds me of something." He paused and took a deep breath. "I...I've been thinking that, maybe, we...we ought to...to consider having a baby."

"Really?" Arlene said. A bright smile appeared on her face.

"Yes," William said. "I believe I'm ready for William P. Atherton the fourth to put in an appearance."

"What if it's a girl?" his wife asked him.

"I don't care," he said. He grinned. "I can live with Wilhemina P. Atherton, I guess."

"I can't," Arlene said. "You're going to have to do better than that for a name for our daughter."

"I don't really care what our baby's name is, just so it's healthy," William said, grinning.

"Would September be a good time for you?" Arlene asked.

William looked at her, a little puzzled. "September," he said. "How could we do that? September is only eight months..." His mouth dropped open. "You mean...you...we...we're going to have a baby?"

"That's what the doctor told me yesterday," Arlene said.

William pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers