The Vacation

Story Info
A quick getaway.
2.6k words
3.62
18.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week ago, my GF Kace and I were invited to her parents beach house along with a couple of her friends. The trip was a quick getaway after her working so hard during the summer. We hadn't gone on vacation together yet after having only gone out a few months.

I wanted to spend time with her but wasn't sure if her friends and I would get along. Every guy knows how much getting by the friends can be the hardest part to a relationship.

She described Shai and Daisy Annie as flirtatious, which I took to mean butt slapping, light kisses between friends and stuff like that. I wasn't sure I would fit in with Kace's group.

Kace is a bone starter. A real one. She is always the hottest one everywhere she finds herself. She's twenty-one, with midnight hair and a cheery face. She's short with slim legs leading up to a thin bottom.

The first time I saw them, which was before our first date, I wanted to give her all my money and delete every woman I dated from the phone. Her B cups sit high on her chest which added to her perfectly wide smile makes her look fantastic.

We met from a dating app and hit it off pretty quickly. I don't think I was her first, but she didn't check out guys a lot, so I felt we were cool.

The day we drove out to the beach, Kace mentioned that she bought a new bikini for the weekend.

Can't wait to see those! I grinned.

She smiled back which was all the answer I needed. She was feeling frisky, I knew it. That's the girl I love. Always thinking of me.

I got extras for the guys, you know, if they forgot, she said. That was the attention grabber. Kace loved to show herself off. She loved wearing thongs and frilly panties to work and would call me to tell me how naughty she feels wearing them.

What you mean extras? I asked.

We're gonna have a fashion show you know, our very own one. What did that mean?

She laughed You know how relaxed I am with you, I learned it from them. We tease each other a lot.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"We all just talk dirty and stuff. Make out a bit, nothing serious. After working so hard, I need to relax a bit."

"You're telling me you've made out with your friends?" I had made out with her many times, and had sex many times and I never thought she had any attraction to women.

"Yeah. We're friends. That's what friends do," she offered.

Wow that's not like her, and seeing as I've never made out with any of my homies, I guessed this is what BFF's do.

"It's not a big deal. We tease each other a lot. Kissing, A boob grab."

We pulled up to the beach house. Everyone was already there, her mother BB was with her friends Shai and Daisy.

Squeals. Big hugs and kisses as they jump around happy for the reunion. The tush on each of them bounces for the enjoyment of every guy around, namely me.

Now I hadn't met BB before, but she was definitely where Kace inherited her looks. She was blond with short hair like a pixie cut and wore a tight white v neck sweater which barely hid her fake D cup boobs. The shirt was see through and her nipples her punching out like Bane does to a pillar when fighting the Dark Knight. She was so welcoming giving a big hug and pressing herself on me.

Her friends Shai had the biggest boobs, obviously D's. She was almost as tall as I was and definitely tallest of the group. She wasn't thin, she was hard to describe...she was oomph! Daisy had strong B Cups and a sly grin which told me she she was up to no good.

The group told Kace they were gonna sit by the pool before lunch as she told them she bought bikinis for everyone. They all rushed upstairs laughing as I took everything to our room.

I tossed everything aside as they could be heard from across the hallway and started changing when BB entered abruptly. My shirt was off and I was just pulling up my shorts so the most she saw was an ass shot, no big deal.

"Sorry hun!" She teased as she went straight for the bathroom.

She started the shower and the room fogged up pretty quickly. "How's the resjkdonsmip gofgfg widsh yas and Kace?"

Not really hearing her from the water I stepped closer. The door was open but not all the way so I stood beside it.

"What was that?"

"How's the relsdfsonsdfp gosdfsg wsdfgsh you and Kace?" It was easy to hear she was showering while talking.

"What? Can't hear you."

"How's the relatfasdfahip goafdg wisfah yfasou and Kace?"

"We're...we're doing alright." I stammered out, unsure of what exactly was going on.

"What? Come in, I can't hear you."

I couldn't have heard that right. I met her 10 minutes ago and she wants let me talk to her while she showers? But there was no time to second guess as she pulled the door open wider allowing me to enter.

Her soaking boobs a foot from my face, I looked away as fast as possible.

As I sat on the sink she continued soaping herself as the water was only getting her knees from where she was standing.

You guys are doing good? She smiled.

Seeing this rock hard body rub soap all over sure hurt my hearing as I couldn't help staring. The patch of pubes were expertly manicured like I would imagine.

Sorry what? Getting those words out as she rubbed her pubes through to her pussy was a miracle. She stared at me the entire time.

You like? She purred.

I'm dazed. This must be where Kace got her free spirit from. No shyness at all. The fact I didn't start fapping right there was all I could do.

"Hand me a towel?" She gestures as she eased the tap off.

She stepped out and wrapped herself in the towel. I wanted to ask what that was all about but before I could say anything she left. Dripping wet.

Not wanting to be rude I decided not to fap, trying to be good. Waited a few minutes then left the room.

I didn't hear anyone so I figured they were out by the pool already. I smelled lunch being cooked so I went by the kitchen - there was BB. She had on short shorts and a bikini top with a light button up shirt over it. No one was out by the entire pool, I guess they were catching up. BB looked great in her outfit, but after seeing her without it was all I saw when I looked her direction. She smiled and winked then threw me a popcorn which I caught like a seal. Wow she was fun.

"Hope I didn't scare you or nothing, we're pretty free here with everything."

"I noticed."

"You're gonna be here all weekend you were bound to see me without clothes at some point, why not get it out of the way."

Yeah I thought. But seeing her undressed is a bit different from her rubbing her wet pussy.

"I'm cool. I wasn't sure if Kace would be alright with it. Haven't talked to her about it."

"You guys talk a lot?"

"Yeah. Everyday."

"Oooooohhh!" Moaning fom upstairs. What was going on? I thought they were trying on bikinis. BB took my hand and led me up the stairs. I watched her butt joggle the whole way.

When she opened the door the girls were modelling bikinis for each other. Shai was stringing up Daisy's top from the back while topless Kace sat from the bed and watched.

"Sorry," Kace said as her friends continued trying on bikinis. Casual no qualms. Changing with a guy you met, all good around here.

"You like?" said Shai as Daisy modeled the top accentuating her bosom.

Before I could say anything they were pointing out the erection bursting out the shorts I had on.

"Yeah my baby likes it" Kace says as she gestures for me to sit with her.

"Hey he's seen plenty of boobs" Kace stood up for me.

"When he see yours BB" wondered out loud.

"First date" I offered.

"Before our first date," she reminded me. "When he picked me up I hadn't gotten ready yet. So I showered and got dressed and we talked the whole time and he helped me in the dress, you know the red one." Her friends remember that one.

"When did you guys first do it?" Shai asked. Wow they are open to everything.

Not being sure if this qualified as part of the freeness I let Kace handle this part of the conversation.

"Well, I blew him before he took me to lunch." Her friends blushed as BB leaned on her desk. I looked at them briefly wondering if I was in any trouble.

As they hi fived I guessed I was clear of any malfeasance.

Hey, what was that moaning I heard? I asked. They looked at each other briefly then Kace hid her face from embarrassment.

Shai sat beside us. We were trying on bikinis and she was fixing the bottom of mine when she slid a finger around the shorts when it, kind of, went in me. For a second.

"That made you moan?" I wondered.

She kept it there, and swooshed it around a bit.

"Whaaaaaaat?" I thought.

"I'll show you, Kace said. As she flipped a finger on Shai's bikini bottom. She flushes around a bit then - whoot! right up there.

"See, no problem. Then she, she just,"

"She just what?" I wondered.

As the 3 friends set up beside each other, Daisy untied her bikini bottom which revealed a shaved pubic area. The bikini bottoms were slung over their shoulders casually and they spoke like it wasn't anything.

"What was I talking about?"

Seeing the upper tip of her pussy was sweet. She wasn't a shy girl. None of them were. Before I knew it all three had no bottoms on and were modeling their pubes for me.

"He likes it. He likes it a lot" Kace said holding me. BB sat beside me.

I wondered what had I lucked into. I mean 3 20 something young women showing me their pussies. Kace was full nude and the Shai and Daisy had their boobs jiggling behind the bikini tops.

"Who's is best?" BB asked aloud.

I couldn't stop smiling but I quickly pointed to my GF Kace.

"Baby you'e the best" She ran up and hugged and kissed me right there. It quickly moved to a make out session. She hopped on me and I fell back onto the bed. She pulled the dick out the shorts and began massaging. Thar b boobs matey!

The 3 of them were cheering her on as we continued. I was rubbing her back as I played with her.

"Oh baby, you feel so good." I said as she pressed her soft skin against my face. Her friends decided to start their own makeout session beside us as BB watched.

All of us laughing. Tickling. As I looked to see what Shai and Daisy were doing BB had her fingers in both of the. They were purring like a jungle cat.

The sound of the moaning took the erection to taco supreme levels. I smacked Kace on the bum and she laid back and opened her legs. Ow sh*t I stuck 3 fingers in her and made her rev like a washing machine.

The fact that sound was all I needed. 3 gorgeous women moaning made the erection even harder. It became like a competition me with Kace and BB getting Shai and Daisy to cum. Fingers dinging the spot, boobs swaying.

"He's getting used to us", BB said as her hands were deep inside Shai and Daisy. I didn't speak, I just stared at the only one who was still partly dressed.

Kace reached up and untied her top let BB's boobs bounce out. Boing!

I laid back and opened Kace's legs. Pink grapefruit. I proceeded to finger her as B puts fingers in Shai. She was even more turned on than I was. She was by far the best GF I ever had and this was her in her most friendly.

I pulled out a second as BB I wasn't ready for her to begin rubbing the erection. At that point I wondered if this was cool. Seeing Kace's legs faces left and right seemed like it was cool. She watched as BB looked at me with hunger I her eyes. She enveloped the dick with her mouth as Kace clapped. Whoa that felt great.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Definitely!" Kace laughed.

She was watching BB guide the dick into her pussy and keeping an eye on her friends eating each other out.

She stood, then walked over to Shai and Daisy and made a threesome sandwich. BB was giving me a hando as she made solid eye contact.

On and on she went as I shifted eyes to every set of boobs and every set of lips.

As the threesome moaned louder and louder BB was going faster and faster. The threesome had formed a circle shape with all of them then licking each other's wet spot.

"Yes yes yes!" was the chorus.

"I teach them everything" BB relays. I am so sure she would be a great teacher. She was handing out C's wit the best of them.

"As friends we share everything. Shai and Daisy fingering themselves to orgasm. Sitting beside each other watching as their pussies transform from light pink to dark pink.

Shai and Daisy raise their boobs and juggle them in front of BB, who massages them. The boobs then glisten from the amount of juice on her hands.

"Ooh! Can't hold it!" I shout. Shai and Daisy get on either side of Kace and press their faces together as she blows and gives a rocking handjob.

BB behind me whispering you do it boy, give them everything you have. All your juice.

I growl as I notice them rubbing their own boobs until hands get sticky.

Shai reaches out and hooks onto me and with the grip, she chugs and chugs as the friends clap.

Daisy kisses her on the cheek while she goes harder and harder.

I let out a "Oh ooooooooooooooh!" like I was singing an R&B track.

As they rub their boobs together by the face I'm sure it tickles.

Boom! I let fly a fire hose worth of cum onto their faces. Kace gets the first main load.

As I shift Shai gets on her lip and Daisy gets a load on her stomach.

"None for me?" BB asked as she traced her fingers over the rapidly cumming dick.

BB then steps to Shai and Daisy and licks the cum from Shai's lips. She makes out with Daisy while she massages the cum into her stomach like it was lotion.

Kace kisses on the mouth. Love you baby.

"I love you too girl". I say which is easily the most obvious thing I ever said.

You guys have to keep in touch," Shai says.

"Not a problem" I say channeling Parker Lewis. As everyone was tired we gathered on the bed completely nude and snuggled the rest of the after noon.