The Vacation

Story Info
A romance with a twist.
1.7k words
4.14
16.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jewlia
jewlia
1 Followers

She knew he was Dom, she knew by his grace, she knew by the strength she saw in his eyes, and the power he exuded. She was submissive, had been all her life and she easily recognized him for the Master that he was. She had hoped he would come to the hotel bar for his usual scotch nightcap and she was not disappointed.

She had been watching him from the moment she had seen him on the beach at the beginning of her lonely vacation, had been drawn to him actually. She was unaware that he had noticed her first, with her knees pulled up under her chin, her arms wrapped around them, looking so young and vulnerable and yet so breathtakingly beautiful. He wanted to possess her, take her right there on the sand, make her his. The feeling was so powerful that he knew he would have her.

He knew that she had been watching him as well; He could feel her navy blue gaze, smell her perfume and tonight, he was sure he could smell the very scent of her sex. He turned to look at her and she quickly placed her hands palm up on her parted thighs and lowered her gaze. He would have her tonight, possess her body and soul!

She was wearing a long, black, velvet dress that clung to her curves like a second skin. It was slit completely up one side to under her arm, held together from the hips up by diamond studded straps, strategically placed to allow the right amount of soft, tanned flesh to show. The swell of her firm right breast and just the hint of the pink nipple could be seen and by the lack of panty lines, it was evident that the rest of her was bare. Five inch silver heels adorned her delicate feet and accentuated the strong calf muscles of her long, sexy legs. Her silky blonde hair was swept up on her head, held in place with a diamond clip, and a few stray strands of hair framed her face, making her look younger than her thirty years.

She was oblivious to the attention she was generating from all in the room, but he saw the lust in their eyes and his swollen cock pressed uncomfortably against his pants. He felt confident that she would be his tonight, her perfect body would feel his hands on her; He would leave the marks of his lust! He sent over a glass of champagne and a note that simply read, “ Be at room # 933 after you finish your drink, I will be waiting” She raised her eyes questioningly, but he was already gone. She sipped the expensive wine, deep in thought, knowing that this is what she wanted, expected and needed, but her nerves were on edge just the same!

Ten minutes later, she was standing outside the room rapping softly on the door with her trembling hand. His deep voice answered her tentative knock, instructing her to please enter. He was looking handsome and comfortable in a high backed chair in the sitting area of his suite. The magnificent view from the large window beside him paled in comparison to his presence. She immediately took position before him; her arms clasped behind her arched back, her legs slightly parted, her head down and her eyes averted. She could sense the smile that he directed her way and felt the tingle of her arousal again.

He didn’t say anything, couldn’t really, he was in awe of her beauty and sweet submissiveness, her well-trained stance pleasing him very much. Feeling the strain of his own arousal against his pants, he stood and approached her. He gently raised her head, tilting her chin up with his finger so he could gaze into her deep blue eyes, as if the answer to their attraction for each other could be found in those sparkling orbs. His head moved slowly towards hers, capturing her sultry lips with his, plunging his tongue in to explore her mouth, still tasting of sweet champagne. She moaned softly as his arms enveloped her body and drew her to him.

She could feel his arousal against her belly and unconsciously rubbed her pubic bone against him. He moved his lips down to her neck, letting her feel his teeth, nipping and kissing and pushing her dress from her shoulders, exposing her perfect breasts. Her pink nipples stood hard against her firm tits and he took one between his thumb and forefinger, pinching hard, while drawing the other into his mouth, sucking and pinching alternately. Her head dropped back and a loud moan escaped her lips and he pushed her dress over her hips to rest around her feet.

He lifted her from her velvet cloud and carried her to the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed where, earlier, he had tied soft cotton ropes to the four posts. He bound her wrists and ankles, pulling her legs wide to expose her shaved, glistening pussy, whispering to her how he would possess her exquisite body and claim her for his own. He walked over to the dresser and removed a blindfold and a beautiful thin, shiny riding crop. He could see the fire and passion on her face as he slipped the blindfold over her trusting eyes. He slowly caressed the inside of her thighs with the crop and she squirmed and moaned, her sex glistening with want.

He raised his arm and brought the crop down hard against her pussy lips and before she could make a sound, he gave her three more lashes causing her to sob uncontrollably. She drew in a breath as he tickled her belly with the tip of the crop and circled her nipples, as her sex became even wetter. Suddenly, he brought it lashing down over her breasts, five times leaving a raised, red welt across the white of her tits. She was crying and pleading with him to take her and he plunged two fingers into her, roughly finger fucking her and rubbing her swollen clit with the handle of the crop. She bucked and fought her restraints, clenching her vaginal muscles around his fingers. He told her to cum for him and bit down on a nipple sending her body into a convulsing orgasm.

He waited for her shudders to calm and gently untied her and standing her in front of him, placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her to her knees. She heard him removing his clothes and instinctively, opened her mouth to accept his manhood. He outlined her full mouth with the tip of his thick cock and she licked the pre-cum from her lips. She swirled her tongue around the end as he slowly pushed his cock into her hot mouth, feeling her teeth along his length. He moaned as he pumped faster and deeper, his balls slapping her chin.

She reached up and squeezed his balls in one hand while the other slipped behind to tease his tight ass hole. She slipped a finger into his hole, drawing it in and then out as she worked his cock the same. He grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth until he felt the cum building in his balls. He withdrew, and, taking her by the hair, pulled her to her feet and turned her around in one smooth motion. He pushed her face down on the bed, tucking a pillow under her belly so her firm ass was in the air; He had to see those beautiful cheeks striped red!

He took the crop and slapped between her thighs telling her to open wider so her tiny ass hole and pussy were exposed to him. He raised his arm high and brought it down with a loud crack leaving a crimson stripe across both cheeks. She cried out and threw her hands back to cup her tortured ass. He grabbed a rope and tied her wrists over her head, telling her to remain quiet or he would be forced to gag her. Her body shook with sobs as he resumed whipping her ass and sopping cunt lips, leaving criss cross welts on her backside and thighs. He got behind her on the bed and drove his fingers into her sex, dragging the wetness to her puckered little hole, lubricating it with her own essence. She felt the head of his cock invade her ass hole…pushing slowly bit by bit…allowing her to become accustomed to the size of his intrusion into her.

She moaned and drew in her breath as he plunged his entire huge cock up to the hilt and slowly out again. Faster and deeper he fucked her ass, rubbing her clit with one hand and spanking her already red cheeks with the other. He could feel the heat from her abused ass against his balls and it sent him reeling with desire. He felt her moving back into him and she begged him to let her cum, she was so close. He held her hips and pounded her canal hard and deep until he felt his own orgasm rising to the end of his cock. Yelling for her to cum with him, he felt her body shudder in the throws of orgasm as his hot prick pumped streams of hot juices deep into her ass.

They lay sprawled together for what seemed like an eternity. He reached up and removed her blindfold…kissing away her salty tears…smiling lovingly into her eyes. She wrapped her arms tight around his neck, kissing him passionately and they both held each other and laughed out loud. They talked long into the night about where next years vacation should be, both agreeing that this year was even better than last and vowing that next year would be even more special. They both agreed on how much they loved meeting once a year for a real vacation adventure, it was a ritual both had been enjoying since meeting for the first time two years before on a cruise. They spent the rest of the night making love and making plans….both looking forward to their next vacation!

jewlia
jewlia
1 Followers