The Vacation

Story Info
When first they met.
1.2k words
4.17
71.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was a hard working woman that had her ups and downs with life. She decided it was time to get away from it all and take a vacation. She chose a beautiful place where she could see the beach and walk it right from her room.

This was her first night there and she enjoyed all she had seen so far. John was also on vacation alone as well. He came alone although he could have had any woman that you wanted to come with him. Later in the evening Linda goes to one of the places just to relax before she took her walk down by the water.

She sat nursing a drink when she notices a guy come in. She looked at him but did not pay much attention figuring he was looking at the young ladies seated behind her. She swayed a little to the music as she sat in her seat. He walked into the club and looked around and right a way notices an African American woman. She had long braids and the most piercing eyes he had ever seen.

Standing up to go and get another drink he noticed that she had been wearing a body fitting black sleeveless dress that had splits up the side of it. He could see when she turned sideways that she had a round ass that stuck out noticeably. He never had the reaction that he did but his cock began to stir as he had thoughts of being with this woman.

He turned for a moment for something and when he looked back she was gone. He could not believe that he had taken his eyes off of her and lost her so quickly. He waited around for quite some time to see if she would return.

After seeing she did not he decided to take a walk down by the water. As he was strolling a long making his way down to the water that is when he noticed it. He saw a woman walking along the water and with the breeze blowing he could see the dress that she wore was blowing all over the place and she was trying to hold it in place as she walked, he braids were being blown all over as well. And that is when it hit him. That was her.

It was the woman that he saw in the club. He decided it was now or never and chose to make his way down towards her. As Linda stood she had a feeling that someone was watching her and that is when she turned to see John walking towards her. She was alone and really did not know what to expect. When he got closer to her she backed away a little as she held onto her dress as it blew between her legs exposing her thighs. He walked towards her and introduced himself.

John had long black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen.

They walked for a while along the shore just talking and Linda could not help but be turned on by the sight of his body touching her and their skin tones together as one. John was thinking pretty much the same thing. This woman had an ass to die for.

She stopped suddenly to put her braids in a ponytail because they were blowing all over. A few of them blew free and John stepped up to her and caught them in his hand and handed them to her. After she finished he did not move back. Instead he pulled her gently towards him and kissed her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she did the same to him. First his hands were around her waist and then made their way down to her curvy ass. He broke the kiss and without a word led her back to his room.

Once inside he pulled her to him and they kissed while undressing each other slowly. She only had left on her thigh hi stocking as they stood before each other naked.

She started out by kissing his mouth with her full lips and worked her way to his neck and down the center of his chest. As he stood before her she squatted down steadying herself by holding to the backs of his knees. She then began to tease his cock head with her tongue making tiny circles around the head of it. John moaned as he looked down and saw her tongue darting from her sweet brown lips. She then caught him off guard and sucked his cock deep inside of her mouth and right down her throat. He was turned on by the trail of dark brown lipstick that covered his cock from her sucking him.

When Linda felt him get weak in the knees she stood up and walked over to the bed and laid on it and had him straddle her chest and place his cock between her breast that she held together. What s sight he saw watching his vanilla cock slide in and out between her chocolate breast. Each tine his cock head would poke through she would catch it in her lips and suck it like it was a lollipop. He could not take it anymore and started to thrust wildly between her breast until she heard him groan and felt thread after thread of his cum hit her neck, breast and face.

When he calmed she had him to move up bracing himself on hands and knees and she licked and sucked his cock clean.

When she finished he moved down her body and kissed his way down to her sweet shaved pussy and planted a lot of wet kisses all over it. He teased her quite a bit as he held tight to her waist. She could not hold out and started thrusting her hips forward into his face and grabbed his head between her thighs in a death like grip and she exploded with a fury.

His cock did not take long at all to get hard again and he knew he wanted to bury it deep inside of her ass. He turned her on her stomach and pulled her up by her hips. He licked and played with her ass hole making it nice and wet. When he was ready he placed his cock to her ass opening and gave a deep push taking all of the wind out of her. When she got her wind back she let out a scream. John fucked her in the ass hard and deep as he leaned over kissing her neck and back. He slowed down a bit because he did not want to cum too soon because he wanted to be in her pussy too.

He pulled out and turned her unto her back. She grabbed off the table a mirror and pointed it down at her pussy as she watched that big vanilla cock sliding deep and hard inside of her chocolate hole. John then took the mirror and tossed it aside and grabbed her legs by the thighs and put them over his shoulders. He was able to get even deeper than ever and he drove inside of her pussy hard and wild like an animal. Finally when she thought sure she would pass out that big cock of his swelled up deep inside of her and exploded with a fury.

His pumping slowed and he pulled out and rolled over on his side where she licked and sucked his cock clean and then he pulled her up in his arms and asked "so what's for breakfast in the morning?...............