The Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Tyler gets closer to his step-sisters on vacation.
4.4k words
4.45
119.6k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers

The warm shower water coursed down my body as my hand slid up and down my hard cock. I pictured the bikini falling to the ground as she shook out her jet black hair. Her ruby lips pursed together as she looked me up and down, slowly kneeling in front of me. Her teenage tits bounced just slightly as her knees hit the hard tile of the bathroom. Her nipples were rock hard, clearly betraying how aroused she was at the prospect of sucking me off. She closed her eyes in anticipation as she gripped my hips with her small hands. She brought her mouth, slightly agape, towards my crotch.

BAM BAM BAM

"Damnit, Tyler! Are you gonna be in there all day! We need to get ready."

The object of my fantasy, Clara, pounded on the bathroom door of the hotel room we were sharing. I sighed, staring down at my swollen manhood.

"Cool it, I'll be out in a sec."

I quickly finished off, cleaned up and got out of the shower. Just a few seconds after the water turned off, the door burst open and Clara came rushing in. I was just able to get the towel wrapped around my waist, covering my still semi-hard dick. Clara seemed to glance down with a smirk as she brushed past me on her way to the mirror. She was wearing just her tight black thigh length skirt and bra. She had a habit of doing her makeup before putting her blouse on. Her breasts weren't big, but neither was her bra, and the cleavage was pushed up into two pleasing, quivering mounds. I was sure whatever blouse she chose would barely cover those mounds.

Out in the room, chilled by the AC, Dani sat in the loveseat, ready to go in her flowery dress. While her tits were bigger than her sister's, the dress covered them quite conservatively. It didn't, however, leave much to the imagination where her legs were concerned. I could see most of her creamy thighs, crossed over each other as she sat there. The dark triangle between her legs and the tight fabric hinting at what was hidden just a few inches under the dress. She smiled at me somewhat pleasantly.

"You know C needs a while to cover up that ugly face of hers with makeup," she said, just a little more loudly than she needed to.

"I heard that, you fat cow!"

Contrasting with her sister's slender build, Dani was a little more round. Though no one in their right mind would consider her fat. Her hourglass figure was topped off by a large, 36C chest. (I had checked her bras years ago) Her waist tapered in nicely and flared out to an ample bum that always filled out whatever jeans or shorts she wore. Her pale legs were quite athletic, with just a hint of dimpling on the back of her thighs. She shared the same jet black hair that her younger sister did, and they both had pale faces with very dark brown eyes and a slightly sharp nose.

When I was in high school, my mother, who is a widow, married Dani and Clara's father, who is a divorcee. Dani and Clara were in middle school at the time, and were just annoying little step-sisters who were forced upon me. I did my best to ignore them, and they did their best to irritate me; usually quite successfully. Having divorced parents, who were quite well off, the girls were often spoiled. Naturally, their father, Jim, was more likely to spend money on them than he was on me. Don't get me wrong, I was just fine with this, but it did lead to a slightly more entitled existences for the sisters than I had. Dani is two years younger than me, and Clara is three, so as a senior in high school, I was forced to share my school with them.

I was ecstatic to go to college, and stayed in the dorms as much as possible. It was common for my mother, with whom I was quite close, to come stay in a hotel and visit me on holidays rather than me coming home. I was always able to come up for a good excuse for this, but my mom always knew the real reason. Never-the-less, there were some holidays that couldn't be avoided. Namely Christmas and summer break. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but that was not the case with us. Each time I came home, they were more distant and more annoying. Dani had always been a little more tolerable, but it was just tortuous to spend time with Clara.

When I finally graduated from college, I had the great fortune to be deposited into a horrible economy with a high unemployment rate. So I moved back home. I was dreading it since Dani and Clara were both still living at home, attending a local community college. However my step-sisters had matured enough to just ignore me rather than purposefully annoy me, so life wasn't too bad. It wasn't until a couple months in when a very uncomfortable realization dawned on me; they were hot. Like, really hot. My college friends had always ribbed me about them when they saw pictures, but I had never taken it seriously. When you see people grow up, it's easy to miss things along the way.

It really took spending extended time with them, and particularly seeing them in their "around the house" clothing to realize it. Clara would often go braless under a t-shirt in the evening and night, nearly always showing her tight nipples atop of her pert breasts. Dani was always working out, and her form-fitting tank tops, and sometimes just sports bras, showed off the massive swell of her chest. It became increasingly hard to ignore. And then there was the growing knowledge that the two sisters weren't the most chaste pair. I heard a few things from some old high school friends who I had reconnected with who went to the same community school as my step-sisters. And they would constantly come in late, particularly when our parents were away.

I remember, quite clearly, the first time I masturbated to one of them. Our parents were gone and they had some friends over. I made the lame excuse that I had some job applications to work on to avoid any awkwardness when they failed to invite me to hang out with them. The two girls and their friends, two other girls and three guys, headed out to the back where they could enjoy the hot tub with a few drinks. My room overlooked the backyard, giving me a perfect view of the action. They settled in to the water, with the girls all making a big deal about how hot it was. Clara was wearing her typically tiny bikini, and it didn't matter much what sort of bikini Dani wore; she always showed an impossible amount of cleavage.

I could hear the annoyingly high pitch of flirting girls, even through my closed window. It steadily increased as they drank more, but suddenly reached a higher octave for a moment. I glanced out to see one of the girls, who was facing me, holding her bikini top over her head. She was pointing emphatically at Clara and Dani, as if to say "your turn!" Slowly the girls stood up, looked at each other, and removed their tops. They were standing with their backs to me, so what I could see was very limited. But I could make out Dani's heavy tits peaking around the sides of her slender chest, and when she sat down a healthy amount of buyout flesh floated above the bubbling water.

Even though I could barely see anything, honestly not much more than I normally saw just living with them, the knowledge that they were topless with others in the hot tub instantly made me rock hard. Each time I had masturbated, it had been getting increasingly hard to keep images of them out of my head, but I knew now that it was a lost cause. I immediately left the scene of the voyeurism and laid down on my bed, furiously jerking my dick, jealous of the guys who were in the hot tub. I shot about a gallon of cum all over Dani's creamy tits and some in her waiting mouth as she frantically frigged her pussy to orgasm. In my mind.

And just like that, the flood gates opened. Being a healthy young man (who wasn't getting any), I masturbated fairly regularly. But I no longer pushed the image of one of my stepsisters out of my head during the sessions. At first, I was a little ashamed, and almost embarrassed when I would see them. But eventually, it actually made me more comfortable around them. I felt more confident, almost like I was fucking them in real life.

When my stepfather announced a family vacation to the Bahamas, I was at first very excited. But when the rooming arrangements became clear, that excitement dampened. The resort we were staying at didn't have traditional hotel rooms, but rather little bungalows. Usually, I would get a separate room on vacation, but in this case I'd be sharing a bungalow with my step-sisters. Which, of course, meant my masturbating time would be extremely limited. Without this outlet, I was nervous about spending so much time with them, particularly now that I was routinely fantasizing about them.

As suspected, when we got to the resort (which was beautiful) and got all settled into our little bungalow, there was very little privacy. There were two queen sized beds, with a smallish bathroom behind them. And to make it worse, the girls spent as much time as possible tanning on the private balcony, rather than out on the beach. This was so they could tan in skimpier bikinis with the tops undone to avoid as many tan lines as they could. Something they knew their father would heartily disapprove of. So I was constantly seeing a lot more ass than normal, thanks to their barely there, French cut bottoms they wore on the balcony, and plenty of side cleavage from Dani when her tits squeezed out from under her while laying on her stomach. All with no possible outlet. Which, of course, led to the situation I just described: me trying desperately to get my rocks off in the few minutes I was allowed to be in the shower.

At dinner that night, I sat next to Dani and across from Clara. In my distracted state, it was difficult to not spend the whole night staring down at Dani's thighs, which were being increasingly exposed as each movement seemed to make her dress ride up a bit. Or watching closely when Clara reached for the salt or her water, in case one of her tightly confined tits popped free. What made it extra troubling is that their father was taking a keen interest in me that night, clearly trying to bond with his step-son. I made it through the dinner without embarrassing myself, but George (my step-father) insisted that we have a drink and smoke a cigar after time. Man time.

It was fairly late when I got back, and the girls were already in bed, presumably asleep. My evening with George had been pleasant, however it felt weird talking to him knowing that I wanted to fuck both his daughters, together if possible. It was a warm night, like they all had been, and the covers were pushed off the bed the girls shared. Clara was on her back, wearing a cropped t-shirt that showed off her toned belly and boy shorts. Her sister just had on a sports bra and some running shorts on the bottom. In my buzzed state, it almost seemed like a good idea to climb into bed with them. But the clearer of my two heads prevailed and I collapsed into my bed, alongside theirs.

---

I walked up the stairs to the balcony that was also the front porch to the bungalow. As normal, both girls were laying on the chaise lounges sunning their backs. I saw both of their bikini tops laying on the deck below them. I carefully made my way around them, as to not disturb them. When I had just walked through the door of the bungalow, I heard Clara call out my name and looked back. She was leaning up on her elbow, showing almost all of her right breast. I felt a slight tightness in my chest as I realized how close I was to seeing it.

"Tyler, would you be a dear and put some more of the tanning oil on my back. This pale skin burns so easily!"

"Uhh, sure," I stammered, trying to understand the request.

I approached tentatively and picked up the brown bottle on the glass table next to her. I squirted some on to her back, kneeling carefully beside her on the chair.

"Not so much!"

"Sorry," I mumbled, and tried to rub it in. Clumsy at first, I slowly got more comfortable, working the oil in circles around her firm back. It felt heavenly to be touching her this much, something I had never experienced except in my fantasies. My fingers trickled down her sides, getting dangerously close to her breasts. No reaction. As I moved lower on her back, I realized that she wasn't wearing bikini bottoms. Very odd, I could have sworn she had those on before. I enjoyed rubbing the oil into the small of her back, where her body contoured into its slender waist before moving back out to her round buttocks. In a risky moment, I decided to continue onto her butt cheeks. After all, I'm sure she didn't want those to burn either. My hands spread the oil over the light, slightly firm mounds. Again, no reaction. I let some fingers trail down slightly into the deep crevice before me. This time there was reaction; a soft moan. My God, she was enjoying this!

"Do you have a boner?"

My world came crashing down as I realized that my erection was pressing against her hip. She'd have to be dead to not notice that.

"Wha!?" I pulled my oily hands back, and vainly tried to hide my erection, that would just not go down. "No, I don't. It's just the shorts, I mean..."

"You do! Check it out, Dani! Our brother is getting turned on by this." I was mortified. "Well, let's see it."

"What?"

"Comeon," she stated, matter-of-factly. "I mean, if I caused that thing, I should at least get to see it, don't you think?"

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but with no further prompting, I pulled my board shorts down, letting my manhood spring free. I'm fairly well endowed, with a 7.5 inch penis that is fairly thick. It was now pointing straight at my youngest step-sister. She had propped herself up on her elbow again to study the action, her arm still hiding her naked breasts. Dani remained prone, but turned her head and was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Impressive," Clara murmured. Then she surprised me by reaching out, finally exposing her young, firm breasts, and touching my dick. She smirked at me when my hard on twitched. Her delicate, petite fingers traced up and down my shaft, causing me to moan. She rolled over and sat up, her firm tits holding their own against gravity with rock hard nipples pointing towards me. I wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch them, but my arms seemed frozen to my sides.

"Look, Dani. I can't even fit my fingers around his cock."

She began stroking me with her small hand, her tits shuddering pleasantly with the motion. I somehow seemed to grow even bigger, causing her to grin. She continued this for a couple minutes, with her sister watching. Then she leaned in, keeping eye contact the whole, she stretched her tongue out to gently collect the drop of precum that had formed on the tip of my dick.

"Oh my God, are you jerking off?"

"No, Clara. You are!"

"What the hell did he just say?"

My eyes shot open to see Clara standing over me in the dimly lit room. I had my hand down my boxers, wrapped around my dick, with the tip peeking out the fly. The cloud of confusion gradually cleared as I realized what was happening. I panicked and pulled my hand out of my shorts. This somehow caused my penis to push fully through the open fly briefly before I could pull the covers up.

"Dani, check it out. Our brother was jerking off." Dani was looking around, more confused as I was.

"No, damnit. Fuck off, leave me alone!" I tried to roll over, now with the sheets covering me.

"Were you thinking about me while you jerked off? You said my name, you fuckin perv!"

"No, it wasn't that!" I protested, my face beet red. "Just drop it."

"Oh my God, Clara," Dani just figured out what was going on. "Leave the poor guy alone."

"No wait," Clara cut her sister short, and turned back to me. "Aren't you going to finish?"

"Huh?" I could barely comprehend what she was saying. "What the hell are you talking about? Why would you even suggest that?"

"I've never caused a guy to get blueballs, and I don't plan to start now," she said, with an evil smirk. "Even if it is just the fantasy version of me."

"Damnit, this is crazy. I'm not gonna jerk off in front of you!"

"But you already were, while you were thinking about me."

"I was asleep!" I protested. "I have no idea what the hell I was thinking about."

"Well, you said my name. I think you should finish now."

"Clara, just drop it," Dani chimed in again. "Go back to sleep."

"No! I'm not going back to sleep until he finishes."

"Well, you're not sleeping then," I said sharply. "You'd have to be crazy if you think I'm gonna do that in front of you."

"I'll tell Dad if you don't," Clara said, making me nervous. "I'll go right over there and tell him you were jerking off with us in the room. I'll even get some tears going." She had a nasty grin on her face.

Shit. I knew the vindictive bitch would do it, she was always looking for ways to get me in trouble. And of course she would be believed, being daddy's little angel. And it was true, anyway. I was jerking off, it would be very difficult to talk my way out of this one. I saw no other way out.

"Fuck, this is twisted. Fine. Whatever."

I reached under the sheets and grasped my manhood. But my step-sister had other ideas. Still standing next to my bed, she grabbed the sheets and yanked them off.

"I don't think so, we need to see it." Whose the perv now, I thought.

Well, there it was. My dick, surprisingly still rock hard, sticking proudly through the fly in my boxers on full display for my two step-sisters. Fuck it. In for an inch (or 7.5 as the case may be) in for a mile. I started stroking my dick, slowly at first and then I started speeding up. I was surprised to find I was incredibly turned on. My shame already maxed out, I just turned to look at the two girls. Dani, who was no longer trying to talk her sister out of it, had repositioned herself to get a better view. Her hands were under the covers, and I couldn't be sure, but it seemed like she might be touching herself. Clara was still standing next to me, her eyes glued to my motions. I noticed her nipples had become very hard.

I could see this wasn't going to take long, I could feel my orgasm approaching. But I figured I'd try to milk it (no pun intended) for all it was worth.

"Let's see your tits," I said, really to no one in particularly.

Without hesitating, Clara whipped off her t-shirt. Her small boobs, I guessed a mid B cup, stood out proudly, no hint of droop at all. I saw a faint hint of a tan line. Her nipples were impossibly small, but very erect. Now with the shirt out of the way, and more and more pretenses dropping, Clara cupped one of her mounds and started squeezing the nipple. Watching this was all I needed to set myself off, and I came hard. Really hard. A large stream shot straight up in the air and landed on my belly with an obscene splat. The next two loads shot off slightly to the side, coming down on the bed sheet next to me. My hand slowed down as my orgasm concluded. We were all silent for a few moments.

Clara left off teasing her nipple and took a few steps closer. Never taking her eyes off my slightly softening dick, she reached down and dragged a finger through the semen gathered on my belly. She lifted it, almost experimentally, to her mouth. The finger disappeared in her mouth as she sucked all of my cream off it. Something changed in her eyes, and she looked me up and down. Then slowly bent over, placing a hand on either thigh, leaned down towards my crotch.

"Clara..."

Before I could say anything more she had licked my cock from the base to the very tip. She did this a few more times, getting all sides of my manhood, before repositioning me so that I was sitting on the side of the bed. She took up position on her knees right in front of me.

"Just relax," she said, looking up at me.

With that, she took my whole 7.5 inches into her mouth. This girl was good. I had never been deepthroated before, and it was amazing. I felt my dick hit the back of her throat and then just keep going down it. She had to stop every once in a while to catch her breath, and when she did so there would be a string of saliva extending from her bottom lip to my dick. I don't know if she was doing it on purpose, but it was extremely erotic. Having just cum, a lot, I knew it would take me a little while, so I put my head back and closed my eyes, taking in every sensation.

sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers
12