The Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
They enjoy their first day at the beach.
2.3k words
4.29
38.2k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Linda pull Karen out into the hallway, still wearing a white towel around her body. "I don't want to go looking around. I would rather stay in the room – somebody will see me!"

"Karen, you can't stay in the room for three days. You'll miss out on all the fun." They pull her into the hallway, get into the elevator and go down to the lobby. As foursome leaves the elevator they see the oddest couple one could hope to see. A woman, not over five-feet tall and weighting at least two hundred pounds, accompanies a man at least six-feet five inches tall. They are talking about something funny for they keep up a steady stream of laughter and giggles. They hold hands as they walk down the hallway. Wedding rings gleam on their fingers as their smiles do on their faces. Karen looks at them and marvels at the ease in their nudity. She looks at the woman jiggling down the hall way wearing her fat without the slightest concern for how she looks or what whoever looks at her might think. She is walking down the hallway taking pleasure in the company of a man who obviously loves her very much. Karen picks up her pace to catch up with her companions, unwraps the towel, pushes out her thirty-eights, wiggles her ass, and quits worrying about being naked.

They reach the lobby and follow the sign to the pool area. They leave the chill of the air-conditioning for the tropical and erotic heat of the pool. They stop at a large pile of beach towels and each take one. Linda is carrying a bag of beach accessories and Joe has a large beach blanket. Karen starts to wrap the towel around her body, and then she thinks about the couple upstairs. She lays it over her arm, and they all start to walk around the large pool. Most of the deck chairs are taken so they continue past the pool and on toward the beach.

Many people smile and say hello. Karen is nervous at first, but then impressed by the warmth of their greetings. Linda and Karen are walking side-by-side with the men a few feet ahead of them.

The girls look around at the naked bodies surrounding them.

"Linda, can you believe how different cocks can look. I've seen a few in my life, but this is amazing."

"I know, short stubby ones, long thin ones, and look at that one Karen!" Linda points to a young Jamaican man who appears to be an employee of the resort.

"Oh, my god, Linda, it has got to be a foot long limp."

"Karen wouldn't you just love to try to wake up that monster."

"Linda! You really are a hussy you know."

"I know and I try harder every day to become a better one. He did make your mouth water, didn't he Karen or did he make something else water." Linda pinches Karen on the butt. This makes Karen realize she has not thought about being naked for the last minute or two.

They find some space away from the others down by the water line, and Joe spreads out the blanket. The spouses lie down together. Linda passes two tubes of sunscreen to the men. "Oil us up guys, and make sure you do the sensitive parts."

Karen and Linda lie down on their stomachs, and their husbands begin applying the oil. Joe starts on Karen's legs and Jerry on Linda's shoulders. Joe has oiled Karen's legs many times, but this is the first where he has a wide-open view of her pussy as he rubs in the oil. Karen knows he is staring at her and shifts around a little opening her legs even wider. This and her awakening arousal cause her pussy lips to fill and separate. Joe watches in slow motion as her pussy prepares itself for the entry of his cock. He squirts more lotion up on the backs of her thighs and forces the oil deep into her skin. Karen closes her eyes and forgets that she is naked and lying on a beach, becoming very hornier by the second.

Jerry has covered Linda's back with the warm oil. Her pale skin shines in the tropical sun. He lays down a line of lotion over her white ass cheeks. He rubs the lotion all around them. Linda moans a little as twice his fingers travel over the top of her ass "by accident." Her ass is rather inexperienced as far as Jerry goes. He doesn't know about the strap on dildos that Karen has used on her or she has used on Karen. Linda still very much prefers cocks in her pussy, but she knows that Jerry, Joe, both guys, or hell, all three of them, might end up in her ass, before this little vacation is over. Jerry runs a long line of lotion down her legs and begins to knead her warm thighs.

Joe spreads the lotion over Karen's ass. Unlike Linda and Jerry, Joe has explored Karen's ass many times. They discovered an early like for fingers, that one day moved to cocks and dildos. While oiling Karen's ass he deliberately nudges a finger into her ass. She lifts her hips to help him. Linda sees this and mouths, "you love it" at her. Karen winks back and says, "Joe, my back is going to burn if you spend too much time oiling places where the sun doesn't touch." They all laugh, and Joe sprays the lotion on her back and gets to work.

Jerry oils Linda's feet and toes, and then she rolls over. He squirts the oil on her feet and shins and begins rubbing his way up. Linda spreads her legs slightly to give him a good view of her now bare pussy. He likes this new look of hers and wonders why he never requested it. Linda's pussy opens like Karen's as her husband hand works its way up. As he is oiling her upper thighs she groans from the sensation of his hands on her. He passes her pussy by and puts oil on her stomach.

Joe finishes Karen's arms and slaps her butt to tell her he's done with this side. She rolls over and, for a short time the thought moves through her mind that she is naked on a beach full of people and that someone may be watching, but she loses the thought as Joe begins oiling her arms. He moves up spreading the shiny liquid and squirts a line of lotion about her breasts. Linda looks over and says, "I've got another tube I brought just in case you use that entire one on her tits."

Karen rolls her head toward Linda and rather loudly says, "Fuck you."

Linda smiles at her. "I'm going to hold you to that later."

Jerry has arrived at Linda's tits and drips the lotion in circles around her nipples. His strong hands spread the oil into the sensitive flesh and Linda gives up another moan. As her nipples begin to grow outward she thinks,I've got to cum again. Can he do this here out on a beach where people may see? Jerry knows from past experience that she is very hot. He moves down to her stomach and applies more oil as he rubs her firm stomach The last squirt of oil pools where her pussy hair used to be. His hand and his long fingers rub to warm oil over her lips and exposed clit. "Oh, yes," she moans as his fingers rub in the lotion far longer than sun protection requires. He is relieving her pent up sexual energy.

Joe reaches Karen's last spot almost at the same time as Jerry reaches Linda's. They have been watching each other and working to finish at the same time. Joe pours the oil above Karen's pussy so the some of the now thin oil flows down around and into her lips. He pours a bit into his hands and covers her cunt with his strong hand. He is watching Jerry as he brings Karen along. Soon the men have the women riding on the same wave of pleasure. The women reach for their breasts at the same time to pull on their nipples and massage the flesh of their full tits. As the girls fondle their breasts, they begin to cry out their orgasms at the same time. Lifting their asses from the blanket they try to force their husbands' fingers deeper into their pussies, before falling back to the sand.

"That was so hot." A voice floats down to them from the lips of Miss Honey Melons, their entertainment director. "I'm not worried on bit about you folks having a good time her." She nudges Joe with her toe. "You look like you could handle about anything that comes along." She's giving his hard cock a long loving stare. "But don't forget the resort policy about public sex!" Just as Karen is about to trip the blonde, Connie turns and runs off.

"What a fucking bitch! Look, her tits don't even bounce!"

"Karen, such language!" Joe is shocked at his wife's use of profanity outside a sexual situation. When having sex Karen has always been a dirty talker.

"Joe, if you let her get one inch closer to that little thing between your legs it will die from lack of use before this vacation is over."

"Honey, have I ever let another women come between us."

Linda laughs. "I think you did twice earlier today."

Frustrated he says, "Karen, you know what I mean. Linda doesn't count."

Pretending offense, Linda says, "I don't count? Well Mister, your count just stopped at two."

They all break up laughing at that one. Karen reassured Joe. "Honey, I was just teasing... maybe."

Linda looks at the boys and says, "Your turn guys."

Joe and Jerry lie down on the towel and the women take over with the tubes of oil. Karen and Linda start at their feet and work their way up their legs. They stay together applying the oil liberally to their husbands' thighs. Karen slightly pushes on the inside of Joe's thigh to get him to spread his legs. She pours oil down the crack of his ass and watches it flow over his balls. Karen rubs down his ass. Slipping him a finger momentarily, she then cups his hairy balls rubbing the oil into them gently. Linda performs the same actions on her husband, but leaves out the finger internal massage. Jerry moans as she rubs the lotion over his sensitive seed sources.

They throw their legs over the men's backs and settle their pussies down on them. Putting pressure on their hard cocks with their weight, the women oil their backs. Sliding their wet cunts up and down their husband's backs in concert with the motion of their hands, they spread the oil over their husbands' backs.

When told to roll over, two hard cocks point upward, before the shafts fall back onto the guy's stomachs---pointing towards their navels. Karen and Linda start at their feet again and begin working up the front. They pay back the men by passing over their throbbing cocks and oil up their stomachs. As they cover their chests the womens' pussies rub over the length of their husbands' hardened cocks.

Karen starts to screw the cap on the tube. "There... all done."

"Karen, I think you missed a spot." Joe is wriggling under her. His cock is trapped in the folds of her pussy.

"And where might that be, O' love of mine?"

"You forget to put any on my dick."

"Oh, my, Linda, I forgot to oil his dick. Did you forget to oil Jerry's?" Linda is not quite sure where Karen is going with this, but she plays along.

"You know Karen, I did forget to oil Jerry's dick." Linda gives Karen one of these "well now what?" looks.

Karen smiles at her and rises up on one knee. She inserts the tube of lotion into her pussy and squeezes hard, spilling the lotion inside her folds. Smiling at Linda she pulls the tube out. Linda's eyes grow wide with understanding. She is quickly up and pushing her tube inside her pussy.

Karen hovers over her husband's cock. "Well, I guess I can still oil it up." She slides down slowly onto her husband's shaft, and Joe groans as his wife applies suntan oil to his cock. Jerry is also groaning with this novel method of application. Linda pulls Karen's head to hers and whispers in her ear, "You're the nastiest slut I've ever known." Linda's tongue darts into Karen's ear before she pulls back.

Karen laughs and straightens up over Joe and starts to rapidly apply suntan oil to his cock. Linda keeps up the pace and rides Jerry to sun protection. Karen says, "Maybe we should do a commercial. Remember the little girl who got her pants pulled down by the dog? We could show off the proper application of suntan oil to delicate body parts."

Linda breaks up, "You won't even pose for photographs! Is this you making a TV commercial before or after you get used to being naked in public?"

"Linda, I haven't thought about being naked until you just mentioned it. Can you believe we are here in Jamaica lying on the beach fucking our husbands?"

"No, who would have thought it."

Joe raises his head and gasps, "Would you girls just fuck us and talk later?"

Karen looks at Joe. She rises up and drops down suddenly. He arches his back to drive his cock up into her. She fucks him hard. Linda is riding Jerry just as aggressively. Linda and Karen's eyes are locked on each other as they bounce up and down on the cocks of their husbands. They stare into each other's eyes as they feel the jets of cum spurt into their pussies. The girls roll off their husbands. "Now, if you two don't mind, we want to get a tan!" The girls grab their sunglasses and put them on. Karen's hand reaches out and touches Linda's. "This will be a great vacation sweetie."