The Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the cap click again as he squirted more lotion on his hands. I heard him rub them together again as I smelled the coconut from the lotion getting stronger. I felt his hands grab one of my calves and start rubbing the slick substance into my skin with firm hands.

He did both calves then quickly started working up toward my thighs. He had one hand on the outside of my leg and the other on the inside and he just kept rubbing up and down till I finally felt his finger glance against my pubic hair. I knew it was coming, but it made me tingle anyway. He then moved back down my leg again. Next, he did the same thing on my other leg, but like the first leg, he moved up enough to just glance my pubic hair, then like before, moved down my leg to finish the job. Oh well, it was wishful thinking, but I guess it was for the best. We were attracting enough attention without going any further with this.

There was a couple, probably in their mid-thirties, directly behind us on the beach. They were probably about fifteen feet from us. He had short blond hair, a very slight build and a nice tan (no tan lines there). His pubic area was completely shaved and I noticed that he was uncircumcised. It wasn't the largest penis in the world in its current state, but it was fatter than I was used to seeing. She had brown hair, really nice large boobs. She wasn't over weight, but she did have a few extra pounds and, like her husband, she had no tan lines and was completely shaved.

As Gary rubbed lotion on me, I could tell the two of them were watching and discussing the situation with one another. They kept looking at one another talking, then they would turn back, look at Gary and me as if we were the object of their discussion. I didn't mind so much. I suspected we were the topic of a lot of conversations at that beach that day, but they seemed to be so obvious about it. I decided if they were going to stare, so was I. When the girl decided to lay down, I caught his eyes then purposefully looked down at his penis, watched for a second, then I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He thought this was funny and got the point. He smiled broadly, then turned over as if he knew he had been caught and needed to go about his own business.

By the time they were turned over, Gary was finished with my back. I didn't wait for him to ask. I could tell he was done and I just turned over, looked at him with a big smile and said, "here, I'll do you."

He laid on the blanket face down, and like me, just made himself comfortable. One thing I noticed is that he didn't let his eyes wander as much as I did. He mostly just kept his face on his arms and his eyes shut as I applied the lotion. I guess I wouldn't have minded if he did look around, but I did feel guilty at how much surveying I had done with him on my back taking care of my needs.

Also, unlike me, he didn't exactly spread his legs as I was rubbing the lotion on him, so rather than ask him to, I just moved my knees between his and sort of forced his knees wide apart. In this position, he didn't have any secrets. I could see his hairy butt hole, his balls and his penis in full view, albeit, they were pushed against the towel he was laying on. I applied the lotion liberally and covered all the back of his legs.

When I got to his bottom I decided I was going to give him a little extra treatment and be a bit playful. I decided to put a large amount of the lotion on my hands and I reached down, squeezed and cupped his balls, then I stroked his penis a few times, making sure there was more than a normal amount of lotion applied. He wasn't expecting that, and I heard him moan involuntarily as I said, "we don't want to get this burnt now do we?" He giggled, looked back at me with a grin and said, "no, we don't want any burns down there." I then took the remaining lotion from my hands and put it all over his bottom. Of course, I couldn't resist sliding a finger over his butt hole and applying a touch of pressure as I finished the job. This caused my middle finger to go in one knuckle which caused another involuntary groan from him. I did it quickly and I could tell he didn't mind. I then rolled off of him and lay down on my towel next to him, face down.

"So, how are you doing?"

He lifted his head up, looked over into my eyes and said "I'm having the time of my life."

"Really?"

"Yea. The last day has been the most liberating day of my life. I've never dreamed of some of the things we've done and I'm very glad we met."

"That's really sweet. I have to admit, I'm enjoying it too. I do have to say though, my question really wasn't about the last day. It was more about the beach here. Are you OK with all this nudity around?"

He just grinned and said, "I've never dreamed of visiting one of these places, and I'm surprised how normal everyone acts about it. No. I don't mind this at all."

We lay there and talked for what seemed like hours about life and we gossiped about some of the people there, very similar to how the couple behind us did and we just enjoyed our time together.

It wasn't long till the sun started going down and people started to leave and we soon became two of only a handful of people remaining and although I was starting to get hungry, more than anything else, I was getting horny. I'm normally pretty reserved about that, but something about all that was happening around us caused me to be completely aroused.

Both of us were on our backs now and I decided to look around and see how many people were still there. As it turned out, there were some people off in the distance, and there was that mid-thirties couple behind us. When I looked up at them, I was surprised to see that she was leaning over him sucking on his penis. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Gary obviously hadn't seen this yet, but I decided if they could do it, I could too. As I watched what she was doing, I rolled on my side, reached over to Gary with my hand, picked up his penis and put it in my mouth. It startled him as he groaned again, then he looked around to see who would see. He now saw our mid-thirties couple at play and just smiled, lay back and let me have my way with him.

He was already half erect when I grabbed him and it didn't take any time at all to get him hard. I guess this place was turning him on too. I moved between his legs, grabbed it with one hand and sucked the head with my mouth. I was being playful and sucked the head really hard as I heard him groaning, then released it with a pop which made him laugh.

"You're something else Jennifer."

He seemed to like when I sucked his head really hard, so I did that to him a lot. I looked up at him and saw that he was in ecstasy with his eyes closed. I also looked further up and could see our new neighbors saw what we were up to. Both were watching, and smiled at me. When they caught my eyes, they looked at each other and I could see they said something to one another. They then moved around so that she was on her back with her head turned to the side looking at me. I could see his penis was hard now and he kneeled down between her legs and inserted it into her as he also looked over at us. I could see they wanted to watch while they had sex.

That could be fun. I stopped sucking Gary for a second and said, "Gary, they seem to want to watch. You have any objections?"

He looked up at them, smiled at what he saw and said, "No. I don't mind. What about you?"

"You want to sort of watch each other."

"Hmmmm....OK."

I laid on my back parallel to the ocean as our friends had done and pulled my knees up exposing myself to him.

I commented with a giggle. "It's my turn."

He laughed again, looked up toward our friends, and proceeded to maneuver himself between my legs.

Right away, he put his tongue on my clitoris and it shot an electric bolt through me. It caused me to suck in my breath and I rolled my head back as the involuntary spasm went through me. Gary didn't let up and the bolt of energy kept going through me.

Taking a play from my playbook, I felt him put a finger into my butt. This caught me by surprise, but it was a welcome surprise. With his tongue on my clit, a finger probing my butt and the electricity running through me, toes curling, eyes rolled back, I pushed my pelvis against his face, looked up at our friends screwing and watching us, and the orgasm came like the waves of the ocean just a few feet away. I groaned loudly, bucked against his face and let the orgasm flow through me till I couldn't take it anymore and had to push him away from my clit. It was such a good orgasm but I was now so sensitive, I couldn't take any more contact there.

I was finished, but I knew he had needs too. When my head came back from the fog of that orgasm, I looked up at Gary as he was caressing my nipples and said, "put it in me."

He seemed surprised by the statement and he got one of those questioning looks on his face.

"no condom?"

"I'm on the pill, Gary, and I'm not worried about STDs from you. Put it in me now, Gary!"

I reached up to his neck and pulled him toward me to kiss him. I kissed him long and hard and felt his penis make contact with my opening. I was soaking wet which made him slide in with minimal friction. As he slid in, he put his head to the side of my head and I heard him say in a groan, "God that feels good. Oh my God, that feels good." I dug my heels into the sand and pushed against him as he slid in and out of me.

The feeling was great as I felt that warm hard penis stretching my inner walls. He went back to kissing me passionately and I could tell he wasn't far from his orgasm. His pace increased and I started to feel that tingle build up inside. I normally don't orgasm from inside. My orgasms normally just come from stimulation of my clitoris, but something about this was working just as well and I felt myself heading toward orgasm number two as I pushed against him in rhythm and he pushed back and pulled out and pushed in and pulled out.

With a loud deep groan, I could feel his orgasm, the tightening of his body, the pulse of his penis, the warm ooze inside me. He continued to pump through it as he tensed up and finished. This caused a chain reaction as I felt my orgasm strike. I pushed against him as the waves of pleasure went through me and our bodies were limp.

***** End of Part 2

Thanks to "Gary13" for the assistance with editing.

12