The Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen and Linda wander off by themselves.
5.4k words
4.24
37.7k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Karen are browsing through the brochures Miss Happy Pussy had left behind. The boys are both asleep, feeling the effects of the exhaustion of settling in and ”sunbathing.”

Karen points to an item in one of the pamphlets. “Look, Linda, a Hairy Chest contest. We have to get Joe into that.”

“Yes, he’ll win easily. He’s like a big teddy bear.” Linda laughs and reads, “Win $200 in our Strip Poker Contest.” Karen joins in the laughter and continues reading, “Start fully clothed and the last one naked wins.”

“Tonight there is a beach party, and the night before we leave there’s a big Toga party.” Karen shows Linda a photograph of a bar crows partially in and out of their togas.At least I get to cover my ass, Karen thinks. “I see they also have church services on Sunday morning. We might have to attend that and confess our sins!” Karen nods in agreement.

Linda tosses the last brochure on the pile, “Let’s go explore.”

Karen looks at their husbands sprawled out on the bed. “Ok, they’ll be asleep for a while.”

“Men… you get them to come two or three times, and they’re wiped out. Me, I could go all day.”

“Me, too.” says Linda, “Let’s go see what’s out there.”

“Linda, I feel like an idiot carrying around a purse, and I feel naked without one.”

The 49 year-old woman looks at Karen, and says,”Well, you are naked. Let’s get a couple of fanny packs down at the mall. We could use some more suntan lotion too. I can’t believe how much I squirted into me.”

“I know. At least the insides of our pussies are well protected. Mine’s still sticky. I need to wash all this gunk out of me. I’ll be right back.” Karen gets up to shower. Linda is right behind her. Karen looks back in surprise.

Linda looks at her friend, and says, “You think mine’s not in the same condition. Let me join you.”

Karen’s eye begins to gleam. “Alright, but you can’t hog the nozzle.” She opens the bathroom door but doesn’t see a shower. Then Karen spots the nozzles in the walls on the far side of the room and the drain in the middle of the floor. “Look at this, the whole room is a shower.” Dark red tiles cover the walls and floor, on the far side of the room three shower nozzles project from the walls. A small inset shelf at chest height holds numerous bottles of shampoos, conditioners, and soaps. Several sponges hang from a bar in the top of the inset.

Karen steps by a nozzle and turns on the water. Even the cold water feels warm. She adjusts the temperature and steps under the pulsing spray. The curly-haired brunette uncaps a bottle of soap and pours it over one of the sponges. Karen begins washing her arms when she feels a sponge begin to wash her back. Karen glances back over her shoulder to see her friend has joined her. Linda smiles back and begins to soap up Karen’s back. Karen enjoys the attention and soon turns around to face her nude companion, and then begins to wash Linda’s upper arms and chest. Karen’s hands linger on Linda’s breasts with no complaints from her friend.

The two women create their own world of bubbles as they wash their way down to where the suntan lotion is still dripping out of them. Karen squirts more of the white soap onto their sponges. Linda squeals, grins and then says “that looks just like….” Before she can finish, Karen laughs. The soft sponges begin to move between their legs. They each feel the soft sponge being pushed into them. The motion pulls their bodies close together and their eyes meet. Seconds later their lips touch and, within seconds, the two women’s mouths part to accept each other’s tongue. Their soapy bodies press together. The sponges continue their work cleaning the suntan oil from their pussies.

Their breasts slip and slide over and together. Their nipples dance over each other, hardening in the process. Karen’s tits are somewhat fuller than Linda’s, but their chests mesh together almost perfectly. Linda drops her sponge, allowing her long slim fingers to slide into the soap-covered opening between Karen’s legs... Linda’s eyes closely momentarily as she feels Karen’s thumb sliding softly into her own pussy. Their legs slither together intertwined, trapping their fingers inside each other. Together, they begin to moan. In seconds they both feel their bodies tense, writhing against each other and clutching the other’s body. The women try to create as much ecstasy in the other as possible, hoping their cries of pleasure don’t wake their husbands, but they awaken an even deeper intimacy in each woman for the other.

Karen and Linda hold each other tightly as their breathing returns to normal. Linda leans down and softly kisses Karen on her left shoulder. Karen with almost embarrassment at the pleasure she has just received kisses, then nibbles Linda’s right ear lobe. They resist breaking up until the moment each knows they must. Their arms fall to their waists. The four legs are still intertwined.

Linda looks deeply into Karen’s eyes, and whispers, “This is quite a vacation so far, isn’t it?

Karen can do no more than nod. Tears pool in the corners of her eyes. Linda sees them, and then loses them from view when her own tears form. Karen places her lips over the corner of Linda’s right eye and kisses a tear away from her green-eyed friend. The two women embrace again and cry softly as they press together—bonded in way neither before would have understood.

Each woman grabs a towel and begins to slowly wipe away the water from the other’s nude form. Their eyes drink in the nakedness of each other as the towels pat away the water droplets.

Linda looks at the two seemingly lifeless figures of their husbands, still asleep on the bed.

Karen smiles and says “Let them rest sweetie–I have a feeling they will need their energy later”

Linda nods in agreement and suggests they do what all women love to do—go shopping!

*****

Karen and Linda walk down the mall, watching the other resort guests and amazed at the casual nature of their world here. No clothes translates to no worries. They spot a shop calledNude Necessities and walk in. Just inside the door is a fanny pack display. Linda spots another option. On a wall display are hundreds of lanyards, in just as many colors, each with a small wallet at the end. Large enough for their room key, a credit card, and some money.

Karen buys a dark blue lanyard and Linda an orange one. They leave the shop, and Linda smiles at the small wallet of Karen’s as it bounces between her friend’s breasts. “You’re going to give that thing a hard on.”

Karen sticks out her tongue at Linda and says, “I hope it has the same reaction on Jerry.” Linda responds playfully with “you bitch.” They walk back through the lobby and out the back door of the mall into the pool area.

“Should we try a hot tub?” Linda is curious at the activity that seems to spontaneously spring up in the tubs.

“Sure. Let me get us a couple of towels.” Linda sees Karen walk toward the towel- stand when Mr. Big Dick rounds a corner and smashes into her. He catches Karen by pulling her into him. She feels his cock flop up against her pussy. He holds her close for more time than she thinks necessary.

“Excuse me, Miss.” He releases her. Her eyes flicker between the bright smile he gives her and his dick, which is swinging like a wind chime in a gale.

He bows slightly and offers her his hand. “Me dear mam, I am Pete, an yu hab ire mon pretty pum-pum.”

“I am Karen, and I am pleased to meet you Peter.”I wonder if his mother ever regretted naming him that. God, I wish he would put that thing away, Karen thinks.

“Karen, if en yu need lambsbread breath, pum-pum yu need buzz ol Peter fi bring di ting,” Linda is watching Mr. Big talk to Karen. She is slightly jealous of her friend being so close to him. She also sees the young black man at the towel rack laughing at what he’s saying to Karen.

“Ih galang bout mi business. Tu de nex time.” He bows and walks off. Linda walks over to Karen and asks, “What happened?”

“He ran into me, saved me from falling and then started speaking in a foreign language.”

Linda looks at the young man at the stand. “What did he say to her?”

“Well, when he pulls her up, he says, “I am Peter, and you have the prettiest pussy I see in long time.”

“Oh, my god. He said that?” Karen gasps, looking at the man in horror.

Linda begins laughing, almost too hard to ask what he said next.

“The he say if you need any ganja, pretty pussy, you just need to let Peter know and he bring it right away.”

Karen looks at Linda, and then the man, “What’s ganja?”

The young man laughs and says, “’Tis the national plant of Jamaica.”

“What kind of plant?”

“Karen, they’re talking about pot.”, Linda says with a grin in her voice.

“Pot?”

“Marijuana.”

“Linda, I know what pot is!” She getting miffed at all the humor directed at her. “I’ve smoked pot before.”

“Yeah, right. Karen, when was the last time you smoked pot?”

“1980”

Linda walks over next to the towel attendant. “If we wanted to buy some ganja, we would talk to Peter?”

“Yes, um,

The girls take their towels and start off for the hot tub nearest them. “So you still remember what it looks like.” Linda spots the poolside bar and takes Karen by the arm.

“Yes, I remember. We should by some from him.”

Linda stares at her. “Karen, we can’t do that!”

“And why not?” Karen is serious.

“Well, it’s illegal.”I can’t believe I said that, I sound like I’m talking to my kids.

“It was illegal when I smoked it last.”I know she wants to, I just have to convince her it is okay. Karen thinks.

“Well, what would the boys say?”I think Jerry would go for it.

“Who’s going to tell them?I think Joe might go for it.

“I don’t know.”Yes, I do.

“We get to see Peter’s dick close up as a bonus.”

“His name is Peter?” exclaims Linda. Wow, how could his mother have known such a thing? Hereditary, I guess.”

Linda guides Karen over to the bar. “Let’s get a drink.

“Okay, we’ll have two Mai Tais. Tell me, Karen did that dick of his bruise you when it hit you?”

“No, it didn’t bruise me.” She smiles, “But it did feel pretty good. I think I felt it twitch and try to push into me.”

“Karen!”

“Let’s talk about this later.” The bartender serves up the drinks and the women take them over to the nearest hot tub. This tub has two occupants, a pair of women about their own age. The current occupants smile at the newcomers.

“Good afternoon. May we join you?” The blonde woman on the right waives her hand toward the empty side of the pool. The women are sitting close together. The red-head has her arm around her friend’s shoulder with her fingers resting on the top or her breast.

The blonde woman looks appraisingly at Karen and Linda as they lower themselves into the warm water. Karen looks nervously at the couple. “This is our first time here. I’m Karen.”

The blonde woman smiles, “I’m Andrea. This is my partner Sarah.” The redhead smiles, but doesn’t say anything.

“I’m Linda. We’re here with our husbands. This is our first time coming to anything like this. Everything is so new and different.”

Andrea looks at Linda, and says, “I saw you both earlier walking in the shopping area. You were walking hand in hand. Are you more than just friends? Pardon me, if I am too curious.”

Linda looks into Karen’s eyes, and says, “Yes, we are more than friends.” She squeezes her companion’s hand under the water. Their fingers intertwine. “Do you come here often?”

“We come here once a year to relax and have lots of sex.”

Karen blushes at this. “Who do you have it with?” The two women laugh as Andrea gazes into Sarah’s eyes and softly kisses her. Their kiss is long and soft. Andrea’s face takes on a more sensual flush. “Mostly with Sarah, but now and then we find a couple of women to share in our play.”

Karen turns to Linda and kisses her, their mouths part slightly and their tongues greet each other.Watching then kiss makes me want her right here, Karen thinks. When they part Karen cuddles up to Linda’s side and pulls her arm around her shoulders.

Sarah speaks for the first time, “You both look so comfortable together. Have you been more than friends long?”

Linda lowers her fingers to the top of Karen’s breast. “Not long, less than a mouth.”

Sarah continues, “We’ve been together for almost thirty years.” Sarah turns her face up and Andrea tastes her lips again. Karen moves her hand to Linda’s thigh under the bubbles. Linda knows that Karen is becoming aroused at the sight of the women kissing. Linda kisses Karen and their lips grasp the other’s and nip and tug, playing a soft, quiet game. More time passes than they think. They lean back and enjoy the bubbles.

Sarah says, “You both are very sensual. It’s exciting to watch you.”

Andrea asks them, “Have you learned to use the jets?”

Linda says, “I think I know what you mean, but we haven’t tried them yet.”

Andrea shifts her position slightly and her expression changes. “If you get it aimed just right, it will give you quite a ride.” Her light-pink nipples, crowning her small breasts, begin to crinkle and harden. Linda recognizes the look on her face and she sees Andrea begin to sway in the tub. The blonde closes her eyes and pulls Sarah to her body. Sarah’s hand moves to her friend’s right nipple and her fingers squeeze the small bud, twisting and pulling it. Andrea’s eyelids close as her rocking speed picks up.

Karen whispers to Linda, “She’s going to come right here in the hot tub,” not expecting Linda’s response of,”God, I hope so.” Karen, seeing her friend’s interest, moves her hand up to Linda’s pussy and skims her finger along her lips. The warm water makes it easy for Karen to slip two fingers inside and to start finger fucking Linda as they watch Andrea near orgasm.

Sarah notices Linda’s reaction to Karen’s fingers and gives her a silent nod. Karen pulls Linda toward her over the jet spraying between them. Linda feels the blast of warm water travel across her bottom. She shifts slightly so the pressure will hit her pussy. The water stream slams into her and buffets her clit. ‘Oh, yes.” Linda cries out as her expression changes from curiosity to one of experience. Sarah watches, her temperature rising as she rides the jet.

Andrea’s pussy, well versed in surfing, brings her to orgasm. She visibly shudders as the waves of pleasure pulse through her. Sarah twists her lover’s nipple one last time. She falls back into her lover to watche Linda take her first ride.

Karen moves down into the water in front of Linda and takes her full breasts in her hands. She rolls her friend’s hard nipples between her fingers. Linda and Karen’s eyes are inches apart. They are sharing Linda’s ecstasy. Karen moves in and their lips touch. Linda whimpers as the forceful jets batter her clitoris. Karen’s tongue is thrown back by the impassioned entry of Linda’s tongue. Linda squashes her pussy onto the jet. Karen feels a hand on her ass. A voice whispers in her ear, “Do you mind?”Do I mind? Should I mind? What a fucking time to have to make decisions like this, she thinks.

Karen reaches down and pulls the hand from its gentle caress of her ass to her pussy.I am so hot. I need to come. Fingers open Karen’s lips and find her tiny masthead. Linda’s slim invaders instinctively know how sensitive her friend is and how to bring her to a state of rapidly pulsating lust. A hand cups her breast and pinches her nipples which harden almost immediately.

Karen’s expression now equals Linda’s mask of lust. Their mouths muffle their groans as they kiss through the first wave of their orgasms. Their companions in the tub sit quietly and watch the show in front of them. The fingers in Karen’s pussy are as relentless as the jet pounding Linda’s clit. Karen knows once will not satisfy her craving. Her pussy begins its rise again as the fingers pirouette over her clit. Linda thinks,I may just die on this jet. I can’t get off of it. Just one more.

Karen looks up and sees people strolling by them to get to the bar. She’s coming a second time over the insistent fingers. No one is paying them any attention as they walk by. Her nipples, jutting outwards like an eraser on the end of a pencil almost burst from her orgasm as Karen stares blindly at the passerbys. Linda sees Karen’s face screw up from her orgasm, as the jet pulse dies away suddenly.

“What the…?? Who turned off the fucking jets? Turn them back on now.” Linda is franticly running her pussy over the seat searching for the lost stimulus. Karen moves her hand down to help but Linda shoves it away. “Turn on the fucking jets.” Linda has a wild look in her eye Karen has not seen before. Sarah jumps out of the hot tub and gives a vigorous twist to the jet timer. The tub roars back and Linda rapidly finds the spot. The long-haired brunette moans loudly as the stream pulsates back against her.

Sarah jumps back into the tub laughing. “Don’t you just hate it when that happens?”

Linda grinds down on the restored flow. She grabs Karen in a firm embrace, stuttering through her orgasm. “I’mm ssoorry, Karen. It’’s jjj ust too hot.” She arches her back and Karen plants a deep kiss on her neck sucking her flesh hotly as she shares the intensity of Linda’s orgasm. Karen yanks her off the jet and they embrace and kiss in the middle of the hot tub.

“Oh, how sweet.” Andrea gazes into Sarah’s eyes. “You did the same for me on my first ride. I would have never gotten off that jet without you pulling me off.” They lie back in the tub and watch the Linda and Karen come down from their ride.

Karen and Linda pull apart without actually pulling apart. They look at their tubmates and are a bit embarrassed. Karen thinks to herself,did we just do that in front of other people?

Andrea reassures them. “Don’t worry; I was the same the first time I rode a jet. Sarah had to pull me off to get me to stop.”

Karen and Linda rest back on the side of the tub, their tits now floating in the still water and finish their drinks as the couples cuddle.

“Would you like to come up to our room and get out of the sun for a while?”

Karen and Linda exchange inquiring glances. Karen after a pause, says, “Sure.”

“Good. We can make some drinks and talk about meeting new friends.”

As they climb from the tub, Karen glances at Andrea’s perfectly trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair, a true natural, she thinks to herself. Linda can’t help but notice a neat ‘v’ of reddish-black pubic hair between Sarah’s legs and thinks to herselfshe is the same color as Jerry!

*****

The quartet stop at the bar and get their drinks freshened.

Andrea looks at Karen and says, “I see you’re the one who got our share.”

Karen, always easily confused, says, “What share?”

“The day tits were handed out you got Sarah and my share.” Andrea glances at her friends 34A’s then her own 32B’s.

Linda, somewhat indignantly, chimes in, “What about me?” and points to her own set of 38C’s hanging from her chest.

Andrea laughs and pokes the side of Karen’s round breasts. Karen lifts it and targets the nipple on Andrea, “You want some of it back?”

“Mm, maybe when we get to the room, I’ll see if I can.”

Linda whispers in Karen’s ear, “Are we really going to their room? What if they want to have sex with us?”

Karen ducked her head to answer, “I don’t know, let’s just play it by ear, okay?”

Dubious, Linda replies, “I hope you know what you’re doing?”

The bartender places the four Mai Tais on the counter. The ladies scoop them up and follow Andrea and Sarah along a path leading away from the pool. They sip their drinks as they pass through an elaborate garden filled with tropical flowers. Karen and Linda follow the two lesbians, who are tall slim women, with athletic bodies. The heat is oppressive but the cool drinks make the walk rather enjoyable. They stop at a small white bungalow near the beach. Sarah swipes her room key and the four women walk to the cool interior.

12