The Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bungalow is much larger than Karen’s room. It has a living room, small kitchen/dining room and through the open door Linda can see into the bedroom. A large, king-size heart-shaped bed is the principle piece of furniture in the room. Mirrored ceiling tiles reflect the red bedspread back onto the ceiling.

Sarah shakes out her hair and says, “I could use a shower. Andrea, why don’t you make us some mimosas? Karen, would you like to see the bathroom. It’s really rather impressive.”

Sarah takes Karen’s hand and leads her through a door by the bedroom.

“Linda, would you hand me the orange juice from the fridge?”

“Sure,” replies Linda, “This is a very nice place.”

“Yes, Sarah and I have stayed here for the past few years. We like the greater privacy one enjoys and if you get a little loud you don’t have to worry about the neighbors.”

Andrea hands Linda a drink and stands close by her. “Let’s toast to new friends.” She clinks her glass with Linda’s and drinks slowly from the flute. Her eyes search Linda’s face, trying to determine the brunette’s mood. Linda appears nervous standing so close the blonde beauty.

Andrea’s hand touches Linda’s arm. “How long have you and Karen been together?”

Nervously she replies, “We’re not really together. We’re both very happily married. We just like to . . . “

“Play together?” Andrea smiles wryly.

“Yes, we do like to play together. Have you and Sarah been together long?” Andrea’s hand is still on her arm; Linda tries to will her body to be calm, but her nipples are telling the truth.

“Since we were sixteen. I stayed at her house for a sleep over and we discovered each other. We’ve never been apart since.”

Linda is impressed by their fidelity. “You mean you’ve never . . . with a man?”

Andrea laughs and says, “Oh, my, yes, but only here. At home we live together and are never unfaithful to one another. We come here to have some fun and meet new people.” The touch of the back of her hand on Linda’s arm moves to the top of her chest and up her heck. Her fingers slide under Linda’s hair and Andrea pulls Linda’s face forward to hers. Their lips touch and Linda is back on top of the water jet. Andrea sets her drink on the counter and pulls Linda’s body to hers. The blonde’s breasts rest on top of Linda’s as they draw together.

The kiss is softer than the breeze outside. Linda’s arms encircle Andrea as she presses herself all along Andrea’s body. Their kiss wanders along at an unpredictable pace. Their lips walk softly, clinging to each other, and then run a race to a tie finish, and stop to rest—panting softly. Andrea’s hands mold themselves to Linda’s backside. She brings their bodies together and Linda feels the pressure of Andrea’s body on her pussy.

“Should we go lie down?” Andrea looks for Linda’s assent.

Linda nods her head. Andrea takes her hand and leads Linda to the bedroom. They pass the open bathroom door. Linda’s breath quickens as she sees Karen, her back to the far wall, her fingers entwined in Sarah’s hair as the redhead holds her mouth to Karen’s pussy. Karen’s eyes are closed.

They pass the door quickly and enter the bedroom. Andrea turns down the covers and invites Linda to join her. The satin sheets allow them to easily slide into each other’s arms. Their breasts kiss as they do. Fingers caress, skin brushes hot skin, Linda moans loudly when Andrea’s long index finger finds her opening and slithers deep into her pussy. Linda rolls on top of Andrea holding her ass into the air as she fucks the long finger.

“Oh, my, God, Fuck yes,” a scream from the bathroom startles them. Karen’s cry is followed by, “You’re killing me,” and another long scream.

Andrea laughs, “Linda, dear, no one in the world eats pussy like Sarah does. Your friend may need help getting back to your rooms.” Andrea trails her tongue down Linda’s sternum. Linda’s hands move through the blonde’s hair and gently tell Andrea where she is needed most. Andrea’s fingers separate Linda’s lips. She blows a gentle breeze across her wetness; the cooling sensation hardens Linda’s clit. Andrea dips her head and draws up in the crease between Linda’s thigh and her pussy. Linda’s legs widen allowing Andrea to nuzzle her nose into her opening. Her pink tongue traces on the sensitive spot of skin below her pussy, then drags upward plowing her furrow as she pushes the thick lips apart.

Another scream comes from the bathroom; Karen is past words now. Tortured loud breathing, and then another scream of ecstasy flies from the bathroom.

Linda thinks,fuck, it sounds like she’s having a baby. Andrea’s tongue is leading Linda to thrust her pelvis up for more contact. Andrea lifts her ass and brings Linda’s pussy tight to her mouth. Her clit is extended, demanding attention.

Another scream escapes the bathroom. This one higher in pitch and with a rich vibrato, she cries, “Lick it, suck it, oh, god, what are you doing?” Then a long scream that ends suddenly.

“Mmm, Karen must be doing a great job in there, Sarah usually only screams like that for me.” Screw them”, Linda moans as she pulls Andrea’s head back into position. She’s nearing a major orgasm and doesn’t really care about Karen or Sarah. Then Andrea lifts her tongue from Linda’s clit and returns it with a feather touch. Such a light touch that Linda, at first, isn’t sure it’s there. She shoves her pelvis up to increase the force, but Andrea anticipates and keeps the feather on her clit. Linda raises her head and looks down at the blonde, “Lick it, and stop teasing me.” She shoves down on Andrea’s head but still the touch remains like a breath on her clit. “Would you fucking stop teasing it and lick my clit. I need to cum.” Linda’s desperation is showing in her strained voice.

A naked and wet Sarah dashes into the room and rummages through a drawer next to the bed; she finds what she is looking for and runs back out. Linda never notices, but Andrea knows there soon will be more screams coming from the bathroom. She thinks,getting a bungalow was the best thing they had ever done here. Both of us had gotten so tired of all the complaints about the noise.

Linda is still dancing her hips about trying to get Andrea’s tongue to make her cum. The soft treading is driving her insane. She pulls on the blonde’s hair and screeches, “Will you make me cum, you fucking cunt. Eat my pussy and make me fucking come or I’ll hurt you.” Suddenly her clit is assaulted with rapid flicking motions. Andrea sucks the hardened staff and flicks her tongue with hummingbird speed against Linda’s clit. Linda’s body rises into the air, anchored by her head and feet. Her screams match the one from the bathroom and the two soprano voices blend together in an orgasmic chord,

Karen and Linda’s cries slowly die out. Linda’s slumps down, and pants from the effects of her marathon orgasm. Karen is whimpering in the bathroom. She’s bent over the toilet with Sarah slowly withdrawing a ten-inch ribbed dildo strapped to her waist. Her pussy is still twitching with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Andrea moves up and lies down beside Linda, whose eyes are still closed and her pussy is still cooling off. Linda opens her eyes, and says, “How did you do that, I mean I know how you did it, but where did you learn how to do it?”

“Sarah figured it out and taught me. She’s the best.” Linda turns and kisses Andrea. They snuggle and are kissing when Karen and Sarah come into the room and lie down next to them.

“Have you both really been together since you were sixteen?” asks Karen.

Andrea moves so her head is on Karen’s stomach. “Yes, we met in high school. We suspected we might have been lesbians, but we weren’t sure until we met each other. I had kissed boys, but there never was any spark or passion. When Sarah and I kissed for the first time under the covers in my bedroom, I knew what I was, and we have never doubted it since.”

Karen runs her hand through the blonde’s hair, “I never realized that I could be intimate with a woman until I met Linda. We first met in this adult chat room. We were just chatting one night and we started having cyber sex. Then we found we only lived a few miles apart. We met for lunch one day and when we went to her house we had real sex. That was only a month ago. We got together as couples and then one night after we all had too much to drink I was fucking her husband and she was fucking mine. We were all fine with it. We’ve become best friends and we decided to take a vacation together. We picked this place because we’ve never seen or done anything like this.”

Sarah, while running her hand lightly over Linda’s ass, said, “You have to spend some time with us while your husbands are recovering. Many wives tell us that all the sexual activity tires the men and they sleep a lot. Then we invite the wives to visit us.”

Andrea looks at the clock. “You know girls I am starved. Let’s go eat.”

Karen blanches. “Eat! What time is it?”

Linda looks at the clock. “Five-thirty! What will the boys think? We’ve been gone three hours.” Linda jumps up and picks up her lanyard. “Come on, Karen. Andrea, Sarah, I hate to run like this. Can we get together again? I feel I owe you, but then I feel that I will never equal the pleasure you gave me.”

“I’m sure we’ll get together soon. I would love to see you again. We have so much to talk about.”

Sarah comes over and kisses Karen on the cheek. “Yes, Karen, I will let you drive next time.”

Karen and Linda leave their new friends and run up the path back to the hotel. Linda can’t help but look at the mounds bouncing wildly on Karen’s chest. “My god woman, don’t hurt yourself.” Linda’s comment is met by the middle finger of Karen’s right hand. They both laugh and continue towards their rooms.

If they find Miss Promiscuous Pussy there, their husbands are dead.

12