The Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen and Linda get stoned.
4.9k words
4.27
39.6k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back at the room at just after two a.m. Our husbands fell into their beds and were almost instantly asleep. It was no wonder. The sexual demands of the day had been reminiscent of their honeymoons. Their wives totaled up nine orgasms by the two men since their arrival. Karen and Linda lay down next to their husbands, but the stimulating events of the day were still spinning in their heads.

The silence, interrupted by the snores of their mates allowed the sounds of the sex they heard during the day to be replayed in their minds at full volume. Finally after half-and hour of vivid memories, Linda whispered, “Karen, are you awake.”

“Yes.” A whisper carried back.

“Let’s get up.”

“What do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just go for a walk.”

“Okay.”

They gathered their lanyards and slipped out of the room. The hall was deserted, and they took the stairs to the lobby. One clerk was working at the desk. She looked up and smiled as Karen and Linda headed out towards the pool area. The pool was empty, but a tangle of six people in one of the hot tubs proved that sex never stopped here.

“Let’s go swimming. May be that will help me sleep.”

“Okay.” Linda was agreeable.

They turned toward the ocean and were passing a large palm tree at the beach entrance when they heard a “psst.”

“What was that?” Karen whispered. She grabbed Linda’s arm as a young black man stepped from the darkness.

“Evening ladies, remember me, I am Andrew, I hand out the towels by the pool in the day.”

Karen relaxed and said, “I remember you. You acted as our translator.”

He laughed, his white teeth gleaming in the night. “Yes, I remember. You wanted to know if you could buy ganja.”

Linda looked around and asked, “Can we?”

“Sure, mon. I got some if you want.”

Linda said to Andrew. “Excuse us.” The women walked over out of his earshot.

Karen said to Linda. “Should we?”

“Come on Karen, let’s get some. We can all get high.”

Karen whispered, “I don’t know. I haven’t smoked pot in twenty years. What if we get arrested?”

“How can we get arrested?”

“I don’t know.” Karen was coming around to the idea.

“Let’s get it.”

“Oh, okay.”

They walked back to Andrew. Linda said to him. “How much?”

“How much you want mon?”

“Enough for four people.”

“One bag be fifty dollars.”

“Excuse us again.” Linda and Karen walked back to their discussion spot

“Fifty dollars? Do you have fifty dollars Karen?”

“Not in cash. I have about,” checking her lanyard, “eight dollars.”

“I have twelve.”

They walk back to Andrew.

“What can we get for twenty dollars?”

“Notin’ mon, bag cost fifty dollars.”

“Can’t we get a smaller bag for twenty dollars?”

“No mon, bag cost fifty dollars.”

“We only have twenty.”

Andrew’s teeth gleamed again in the evening. “That okay mon, I take trade.”

Karen looked down at herself, “Andrew, we don’t have anything to trade.”

Andrew laughed and said, “Oh, mon your funny, You got big ones to trade. I sell you bag for twenty dollar”. He pointed towards the globes hanging from Karen’s chest. “Twenty dollars plus you give me titty fuck.”

“I can’t do that!” exclaimed Karen.

“Andrew, excuse us a minute, again, please.”

Linda pulled a protesting Karen back to their spot.

“Why can’t you?”
“What!! You want me to let him fuck my tits? You’re crazy.”

“Listen Karen, it’s not like I want you to let him fuck that big ass of yours. It’s just a titty fuck. It isn’t like I’m asking him to put it in your pussy.”

“Well, let him fuck yours.”

“I don’t think he wants mine.”

“How about I run back to the lobby and use the ATM.”

“Do you have your card?”

“No, it’s up in the room in the safe.”

“Karen, come on. Just close your eyes.”

Karen looked back at Andrew. She looked down at her tits and saw that the nipples were hard.

“Oh, okay, but you owe me for this. Remember that.”

“Yes, yes, I know.”

The girls walked back over to Andrew who was smiling at them, since their discussion had gotten a little loud.

Karen looked at his pants and noticed them beginning to inflate like a balloon. “Okay Andrew, I’ll do it.”

“Good show, mon.”

“Can I sit on this bench?” Karen did not like the thought of kneeling in the sand. She walked over to the bench by the path and sat down with her bottom on the front of the bench.

Linda sat down next to her. Andrew stood in front of Karen in his jeans and tee shirt. Andrew pulled a bottle of suntan lotion from his back pocket. The women were in such a state that neither wondered why a young black man would carry around suntan oil. He handed the bottle to Karen. “Here mon, you need oil on them pretty titties of yours.”

Linda grabbed the bottle from Andrew. “Here let me do this. It’s the least I can do, Kay.” She squirted the oil into her palm and rubbed it between Karen’s swaying tits. Andrew watched with a white-toothed grin as Linda oiled up her friends tits. “There that should do it.”

Andrew turned toward Linda, “You want to do this now?” He unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock that was six-inches long limp. Linda looked at the thick black dick and poured more lotion into her hand, a lot more. She encircled his cock and began applying the oil. She could feel the blood flowing into it as it began to harden and extend. She needed more oil and held the tube over the growing appendage and dripped extra oil on it.

Karen was watching Linda give the young man a hand job while getting him ready. Neither one said anything to the other; they just watched the cock grow until it was hard and nearly ten-inches long. Karen’s right hand unconsciously drifted down to her pussy. She slipped a finger inside and began to rub.

Linda reluctantly released the gleaming, long cock. “I think it’s ready.”

Andrew smiled at her. “You do good job.”

Linda smiled at the black man.

Andrew stepped up to Karen and lifted her tits around his cock. He pulled back and the head almost vanished into her breasts. He pushed up and his erection banged into her chin. Linda poured more lotion between her friend’s tits. She looked down and saw that Karen was masturbating while Andrew warmed to his task of fucking her tits.

Linda reached over and joined her hand with Karen’s. Reaching over brought her face close to Andrew and Karen’s union. She looked down at the thrusting cock and then at Karen’s lust-filled face. She moved close and kissed Karen. Their tongues quickly found each other and Andrew moaned at the sight. Linda slipped two fingers into Karen’s pussy and stroked her softly. Karen moved her hips closer to the edge of the bench to allow her more room.

The kiss ended and the both looked down at the glistening cock moving up and down Karen’s cleavage. Linda moved off the bench and crawled between Andrew’s legs to kiss Karen’s thigh. Karen’s legs opened and Andrew moaned loudly at the sight of Linda licking up Karen’s thighs. Andrew began to pump aggressively when he saw Linda’s tongue enter Karen’s pussy.

Karen was now riding on the feeling of the huge cock fucking her tits and her friend’s sucking of her clit. She had never had a titty fuck like this. The long shaft kept hitting her chin. She could have easily lowered her chin, opened her mouth and sucked the purple head, licking it with her tongue. She almost regretted her promise of fidelity to the men. She agonized at the sight of such a beautiful cock and not to be able to take full advantage of it.

Linda was bringing her friend to a climax as Andrew was thrusting with the energy of an imminent orgasm. Karen moaned loudly just as Andrew was reaching his peak. She looked at the end of the long dick before her. She pulled the cock from between her tits and began stroking the shaft. She had the end pointed at her face. Linda looked up and saw her friend working the cock for its cum. Andrew groaned loudly as his cum flew from the opening in the tip of his cock straight into Karen’s open mouth. Linda watched in amazement as jet after jet of cum disappeared into her friend’s mouth. Small drips of semen appeared at the edges of her mouth then turned into streams as the Jamaican emptied his cock. Little rivers of white goo ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits. With one last moan, the flow from Andrew’s cock stopped.

Karen pulled up Linda and pressed her mouth to hers. As they kissed, Karen let the Jamaican’s semen flow from her mouth in Linda’s. Karen’s fingers moved into Linda’s pussy and felt her friend’s wetness. Linda was moaning into Karen’s mouth and swallowing her share of Andrew’s cum, as she came on Karen’s probing fingers. Linda pulled her mouth back and licked the last of the cum from Karen’s lips before turning to speak to Andrew.

Andrew was not there. Linda looked around and said, “Where the fuck did he go? Did he rip us off?”

“No.” Karen pointed to the bench beside her where two small plastic bags lay. “Well, how do you like that? I just got tipped for a titty fuck.”

“Karen, we have a problem.”

“What’s that?”

“How do we carry these around? They won’t fit in our little wallets. We can’t go walking around with two bags of marijuana.”

“Hmmm, Linda, we really only have one place to hide them.”

“No, you’re not thinking of…”

“It’s the only way.” She wadded up her bag into a small ball and pushed it up inside her. She held out her hands and said, “There, no problem. If yours won’t stay up because your cunt’s too loose, I can carry yours for you.”

“Fuck you. Mine fits fine.”

“Where to now? We don’t have anything to smoke it with.”

“I know. Let’s go visit Connie. She’s in charge of guest relations. I’m sure she can find us some rolling papers.”

“How do we find her?”

“Let’s go ask at the desk.”

*****

It had taken their twenty dollars as an incentive to the night clerk to get Connie’s room number. Karen and Linda had to slip past aStaff Only sign to find their destination.

Linda knocked on the door. After a minute of no activity she knocked again. The door opened on the chain and a lethargic Connie peered through the crack. “Yes?”

“Connie, we need your help?”

“At this time of night?”

“Yes, it’s urgent.”

“What is it?”

“I can’t tell you out here in the hall. Let us in.”

A long sigh was followed by the sound of the chain falling. The door opened and Karen and Linda followed the blonde into her room. They were surprised that Connie wasn’t naked. She had on a pair of thong panties and a cropped tee shirt. When she turned to them they saw written across the front “Have I fucked you today?” Connie saw their eyes reading the shirt. “It was a gag gift. I only wear it when sleeping—alone.”

Karen smiled. “Where can I get one?” Linda stared at her. Karen came back with “I think it’s cool.”

Connie smiled for the first time. “You can get them in the mall at the Clothes You Can’t Wear Here store.”

She invited them to sit down on her bed and sat down at her desk. “So, what can I do for you right now?”

Linda leaned toward her and said, “We need some rolling papers. We bought some pot and don’t have any papers.”

Connie laughed now. “You two bought pot! Do you have any idea what the penalty for that is here? From whom did you buy it?”

Karen said, “Just some guy. We never saw him before.” She didn’t want to get Andrew into trouble.

“Are you crazy? Buying pot from a stranger? I bet you got ripped off. You’re probably the owners of the most expensive oregano in Jamaica.”

Linda was getting pissed at her attitude. “I don’t think so. Do you know where we can get some rolling papers?”

Connie opened the desk drawer by her and rummaged around. She picked up a small packet and tossed it to Linda. “Those will cost you a toke.”

Linda picked up the papers and looked at Karen with a perplexed look. Connie looked at the two. “So, where’s the pot? Did you leave it back in your room?”

Karen stood up and spread her legs. She inserted her fingers into her pussy and pulled out the plastic bag. Connie roared with laughter. Tears ran down her face as Linda stood up and extracted her stash. “You two are really quite the pair. I’m not sure I have seen two first-time guest so into this life style.”

Connie took Karen’s bag opened it and sniffed. “Well, the pussy smell aside, this is the real thing. Linda, roll one up.”

Linda pulled a small square from the packet. She pinched some pot from the bag and sprinkled it on the paper. She tried to roll the paper up smoothly but managed to drop half the pot on the bed and achieve a very sickly joint.

Connie laughed again. Linda was getting a bit pissed at being laughed at. “You can do better?”

“I think so.” Connie pulled a small device from the drawer and set it on the table. She salvaged the pot from Linda’s attempt and spread a paper over the top of the little machine. She sprinkled more pot than Linda had used and started turning a roller. In about thirty seconds she had a cigarette that would have passed for a Lucky Strike. She slid the cigarette across her tongue and held it up.

Karen said in surprise, “Wow.” Linda was pissed that little Miss Tight Tits had shown her up. Connie pulled a lighter from her magic drawer lit the joint, and began to suck on it. The fire on the end glowed brightly as she filled her lungs with the potent smoke. The blonde held her breath for a half-minute then explosively exhaled.

She passed the joint to Linda, who was determined to out do Connie. She put the joint to her lips and inhaled as deeply as Connie had. The joint flew across the room and Linda coughed up the smoke. She continued to cough as Karen rescued the joint from under the desk.

Karen took a shallower pull on the cigarette and managed to keep the smoke down with only a minor heaving in her chest. Both Connie and Linda stared at her tits until they came to a stop.

She passed the joint to Connie who took another huge toke. Linda accepted the joint and took a Karen-sized toke to get as much as she could handle.

Connie looked at the two friends and said, “No, you didn’t get ripped off here. This is very fine stuff.”

Karen who was getting braver pulled harder than the first time. She held it down. After two tokes she hadn’t noticed any change. Could this not be working, she thought to herself.

Connie took the joint and from her drawer produced a hemostat. She clipped it to the joint and took a toke. Karen had the last taste before the flame died from lack of fuel.

“I wasn’t kidding about how good this is,” Connie went on, “What did you pay for it?”

Linda thought about the question and convulsed into giggles. Karen looked at her, and then she too was seized with laughter. Connie stared at the two and then burst out laughing also. Just when the laughter came under control one would look at another and it would start again.

Finally, Linda stopped laughing long enough to spurt out, “It didn’t cost us anything.” Then she flew off on another jag. This set the other two off again.

Connie picked up Karen’s bag and rolled another while trying to restrain her laughter. “So, you didn’t just find it, did you?”

Linda tried to talk three times before, pointing to Karen, she blurted out, “She titty fucked a guy for it.” She collapsed back onto the bed holding her sides.

Connie shrieked, “You got it from Andrew, the towel boy!” She leaned over holding her sides. Karen lay back with Linda laughing.

Linda finally asked, “How did you know?”

Connie calmed down enough to pull a bag from the desk drawer, “I titty fucked him for this. He loves to get that big snake of his between a set of American hooters.”

Connie lit the second joint and took her usual hit off of it. Linda drew deeply having mastered her cough reflex and handed it to Karen. Karen imitated Connie’s drag and managed to keep it down. Connie took another hit and moved over to the bed to hand it to Linda. After two more rounds a quiet had settled over the room.

All three women had relaxed. Connie lay across the bottom of the bed. Linda was on her side with her head next to Connie’s. Karen was lying on her side with her head next to Connie’s thighs. The trio seemed lost in thought until Linda asked, “So, Connie, how long have you been fucking Peter.”

The blonde thought a minute before answering.

“Since I started working here—three years ago.”

Karen whistled softly and said, “Wow you must be really spoiled after that.”

Connie giggled, “I guess I am.”

Linda whispered, “He, I mean it, is so fucking big. How do you do it?”

“It’s not difficult. He gets me really worked up and it just slides in.”

Karen was imagining such a thing. “What does he do to get you so worked up?”
Connie was lying back and staring at the ceiling as she said, “Just the usual things, lots of kissing, touching, and… licking.” She said the last rather softly. Linda watched as Connie began to flick her finger over one of her nipples through her tee shirt. “I mean, what does your husband do to get you going, Linda.”

Linda was in a mental haze as she replied, “He kisses me so softly. His lips touch mine, and then our tongues touch. He holds my face and increases the intensity of his kiss.” Linda began pulling on her nipples. Karen was watching them both and joined in twisting her own long, fat nipples. Connie reached for the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head. “He licks along my jaw and down my neck.” Connie was rolling her hips in response to Linda’s story. Karen was aware of the motion against her head and looked to see that Connie’s panties were damp.

“He then pulls down my top and holds my tits in his hands, softly squeezing them.” All three women were following the story with hand motions. “He takes my nipples in his fingers and gently at first, then more firmly, pinches them. It makes me so wet.” Six nipples were squeezed firmly at that moment. Karen pulled hers out until her breast is stretched out in a long cone. Connie saw this and was the first of the women to moan.

Connie’s moan vibrated against Linda and Karen’s pussy. Linda’s hand moved from her breast to her pussy, then slipped her index finger inside the folds testing the wetness. Karen saw her lover’s hand move and her own hand began a similar journey. Karen moaned next as her finger brushed her clit.

Connie softly prompted, “What next, Linda?”

“He pulls off my pants. Then he rubs the front to see if I have wet my pants in my excitement.”

Connie interrupts, “Do you wet your pants?”

Linda replied, “Sometimes.” Not realizing she had misinterpreted Connie’s true meaning. “He rubs the material into me to get it very wet.” Three fingers traveled inside their respective pussies to obtain a wetness sample. Connie pulled her panties toward Karen who pulled them off the thin blonde’s body. Connie’s fingers slipped inside her pussy. “He then sniffs his fingers.” Linda pulled her fingers from her pussy and moved them toward her nose. She stopped and then held them under Connie’s nose.

Connie groaned and pulled her fingers from her own cunt and offered them to Karen. Karen saw them coming and leaned into them to get a quick smell. She then opened her mouth and sucked Connie’s well lubricated fingers. She pulled her fingers out and offered Linda’s nose a scent.

Karen released Connie’s fingers and said, “Linda, go on.”

“He pulls down my drenched panties. He spreads my legs and licks my pussy.” Linda paused and saw that Karen had positioned her body over Connie and was running her tongue along Connie’s wet slot. Linda fingered her pussy harder as she watched Karen push her tongue deeper into Connie’s pussy. Linda turned and found Karen’s pussy with her tongue. She licked up that familiar flavor as Karen spread her legs apart to allow her friend’s long tongue to enter her. Linda felt Connie’s practiced tongue snake into her. Linda rolled on her side and pulled on Karen’s ass to pull her closer. Karen rolled and spread her legs for Linda’s complete access to her pussy.

12