The Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie, at last, rolled on her side to complete the daisy chain. The giggles from before were replaced by the long, soulful moans of the three women feasting on each other. Karen decided to experiment on Connie and trailed her tongue down to her ass. Connie reacted by shoving her small hole towards Karen’s tongue. She thought that Connie must be stimulating Linda in a similar fashion as Linda slipped on long index finger into her ass.

Soon all three were sucking on the clits before them. The moans had turned to squeals of ecstasy and grew in intensity. Linda came first, screaming out her orgasm into Karen’s cunt. The intense vibrations of the scream pushed Karen over and she sucked Connie’s clit with a fierce energy. Connie came squirting into Karen’s face. Karen couldn’t believe the volume, but kept her face plastered to Connie’s cunt. The trio gasped together before their bodies separated.

They lay there relaxing until Karen sat up and said, “Let’s have another joint.”

Connie pulled together the tools and rolled another J. Karen and Linda now pulled tokes equal to Connie’s. The joint was quickly reduced to ashes.

Karen walked over and stood by Connie. She leaned over and kissed the blonde. They exchanged tongues for a long while before Karen broke the kiss and asked her, “Do you have any other little toys in there?”

Connie laughed and said, “Not in this drawer I don’t.”

“Where do you keep them?”

“Over there in the nightstand, bottom drawer.”

Karen walked over, knelt down, and opened the door. “Holy shit, look at this.” She pulled a black harness out of the drawer. Attached to it is a nine-inch black cock. Linda’s eyes grew wide at the sight.

“Wow, Peter Jr.” Karen laughed.

“Connie, who do you use this on?”

Connie vaguely replied, “friends and sometimes . . . guests.”

Karen held the cock in her hand. “Shit, look at this Linda.” Linda walked over to Karen and took the strap on dildo from her. “I’ve always wanted to try one of these.”

Connie said, “Go ahead. They’re a lot of fun.”

Linda looked at Karen. “Can I use this on you?”

Without Karen hesitation said, “Fuck yes.”

“The lube’s in the drawer, you’ll need it.”

Karen searched the drawer and came up with a small tube. Linda took the harness examined it. Connie came over and took it from her. She arranged the straps and held it out for Linda’s feet. Linda got both feet in and Connie pulled the faux penis up Linda’s legs. Karen marveled at her friend standing before her with a nine-inch cock. Her pussy was dripping onto Connie’s carpet.

Connie took the tube and squeezed the clear gel onto her fingers. She rubbed it all over Linda’s dick until it shone with the gel. “Karen, lie down on the bed, on your back.”

Karen lay back and spread her legs. Connie knelt down and began to lap at the curly haired woman’s swollen slot. Karen moaned as Linda watched Connie squeeze more gel onto her fingers. Connie inserted her fingers into Karen’s cunt and massaged the interior. Karen’s hands grabbed Connie’s blonde hair. Karen was so stoned she had forgotten about the dildo. She was getting off on Connie’s oral attention, so when Connie stopped Karen wailed, “No.”

Karen opened her eyes to see Linda had moved over her. Linda looked down into her friend’s eyes and whispered “are you ready?” Karen remembered what her friend was wearing. “Oh, fuck,” Karen felt the hard plastic cock glide along her thigh. Linda was over Karen and their tits were mashed together. Connie’s hand guided the fake cock toward Karen’s pussy. Connie put her hand on Linda’s ass and pushed her down.

Karen moaned and pulled Linda’s face to her for a kiss. Their tongues meshed as Linda’s long cock drove down into Karen’s swamp-like pussy. Connie pulled on Linda’s ass to pull the cock out. After that Linda knew what to do and gently began to fuck her friend.

Karen groaned and whispered, “Linda, harder, fuck me harder.” Linda moved to an upright position over Karen where she could look down and see her cock stroke into Karen’s dripping cunt. Linda looked over and saw Connie was lighting up another joint. She took a long toke while watching Linda fucking her friend, and then came over beside Linda and offered it to her. Linda never stopped screwing Karen as she took a huge toke on the joint. Her head whirled with the effect of the pot. Connie took another huge toke and leaned down and kissed Karen blowing the smoke into her mouth. Karen screamed out as her cunt exploded into orgasm from the smoke and Linda’s big dick .

Connie swung her leg over Karen while facing Linda, and slowly lowered her pussy to Karen’s mouth. Karen’s clouded mind saw the cunt before her and just reached up to pull it down to her tongue. Connie shared the last of the joint with Linda while Karen lapped at the natural blonde’s tight slot.

Linda rammed the black cock into Karen and watched her friend cum again, screaming and writhing beneath Connie and her. Karen’s body tensed, then fell back. Karen was finished for the night. Connie lifted her right leg and climbed off the bed.

Linda pulled her cock from Karen’s cunt and yelled to Connie, “Get over here you blonde bitch and let me fuck you.” Connie crawled over in her intoxicated state and positioned herself on her hands and knees in front of the cock. Linda pushed the cock down and put the head to Connie’s cunt. “I know that to you this isn’t a big cock, but I am going to fuck you hard.” Connie moaned and spread her legs. She reached back and held the head to her opening and pressed back.

“Take my cock you slut!” Linda screamed.

“Oh, god, Linda you are so fucking sexy with that cock. Fuck my slutty cunt.”

Linda picked up where she left off with Karen, ramming the long dick doggie style deep into Connie’s waiting pussy.

“Fuck me hard, use my cunt, and call me names.”

Linda couldn’t resist. All the irritations she felt about Connie’s attention to their husbands come out.

“Don’t you fucking worry, you sorry cunt. I’ll fuck you until you scream. You’re my bitch aren’t you?”

“Yes, Linda, I’m your bitch. Fuck your bitch.”

Linda was becoming inflamed with the power she was exerting over Connie. “Ride my cock you slut. Take my big dick you whore.” Linda slammed the full length of the dildo into the blonde’s eager cunt.

Connie loved to be fucked hard and verbally assaulted. “Mistress, I am yours. Use me any way you want. Take me. I will be your whore.”

Linda grabbed Connie’s blonde hair and pulled it back hard jamming her hips forward causing the shaft to disappear inside the pink pussy. Connie screamed out her lust as Linda brutally rammed the cock up her cunt. There was a loud banging on the wall as Connie came. The cock slamming back against Linda’s drove her over the edge, and she shuddered with the intensity of her own orgasm. In her drug induced state she actually felt her cum shooting into Connie. She slapped Connie’s ass hard as she blazed through her climax. “Scream you fucking whore!”

The transition from screaming to silence was rapid. Connie pulled forward causing the hard cock to pop out of her. The blonde lay down beside the unconscious Karen. Linda’s descent was rapid as she fell forward between the two women. Linda rolled onto her back, looked at the fake penis sticking straight up from her hips and smiled. Within seconds, she joined her friends in sleep. The pounding on the walls finally stopped and all was quiet.

12