The Vacation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

“Glad you enjoyed it. Lisa tells me you might be interested in a little more than a massage, did you like what you just saw?” Vanessa’s voice had an authoritative and hypnotic quality to it. Ann found herself nodding.

“Well then, why don’t we go back to our villa? We can all get a lot more comfortable there?” Vanessa suggested. Ann accompanied the two women back to their villa, it was the furthest east from the main motel, only 100 yards from the nude beach. Lisa was all over her on the way, flirting with her, touching, rubbing, and at one point taking her behind a palm and kissing her deeply. Vanessa smiled in approval as she watched Lisa tease Ann, Ann would be ready for pleasuring in any way they wished.

Ann felt a burning inside her, like an intense rush of adrenaline, as Lisa made continual advances then backed off. Lisa handled her aggressively and she found herself responding to that. Most of her female lovers were virgins and she controlled the pace and the action. Lisa would have none of that, her hands, fingers, and mouth lightly probing every orifice of Ann’s body. During their kiss Lisa had pushed down Ann’s shorts to just over her hips. Ann felt hands clasp her butt cheeks then cried out involuntarily as Lisa penetrated her ass hole with the tip of her finger. Lisa smiled at Ann’s outcry, then resumed kissing her, their tongues flicking, chasing, and probing.

When they finally reached the villa Ann was visibly flushed, her body ached to be fucked. Vanessa kissed her as they entered the villa, then pulled off her shirt. “Lisa, why don’t you prepare yourself to finish what you’ve started here, I’ll finish getting Ann ready.” Vanessa motioned to the bedroom and Lisa disappeared. She then looked into Ann’s eyes, eyes that betrayed her desire and a hint of fear. “I think you want Lisa to fuck you, don’t you? And I think you like it just a little bit rough, but let us know if we get to…to intense for you.” Vanessa soothed. “We want you to enjoy your time with us.”

“Oh, yes…” Ann mumbled, barely audible. Vanessa slowly pulled off Ann’s shorts and cum soaked panties. Her swollen pussy was dripping as Vanessa’s tongue laved around it. Ann’s clit stood out from its hood and she moaned as Vanessa flicked it lightly. “Please eat me…I want it so bad,” she pleaded. Vanessa ignored the plea, her hands roving to Ann’s breasts, her dark aureola pulled taut with her excitement, her erect nipples raised a full inch or more. Fondling them lightly Vanessa smiled, she handled Ann with a caring softness, exactly the opposite of Lisa’s advances. She knew it would heighten Ann’s passion as her body yearned for fulfillment, for the elusive release through orgasm.

Vanessa led Ann to the bedroom. Lisa had slipped on a sheer black negligee, over crotchless black silk panties and thigh high black stockings. She was lying on a massive king-size bed, lightly fingering herself while waiting. “Why don’t you two…play for awhile,” Vanessa suggested. “I’ll be back…and Lisa, don’t make her come just yet.” Ann’s look of dismay at the last comment pleased Vanessa. She left the room. Lisa immediately took over pulling Ann down beside her, resuming the rough foreplay Ann found so desirable.

They kissed and caressed each other, Lisa using her powerful compact body to move on top and press Ann flat on the bed. She aggressively sucked Ann’s hard nipples, alternating between them, sucking and drawing on them until Ann cried out. Lisa’s hands felt the smooth texture of Ann’s skin as they roved over her body, which seemed to undulate with every touch. Ann shuddered as Lisa caressed her inner thighs and ran her hand lightly over her pubic mound. Lisa gazed directly at Ann the whole time watching her reaction, gauging the intensity, ensuring the release she was seeking remained elusive.

Ann felt as if her body was slowly melting into Lisa’s, the immediate urgency replaced by a more satisfying sensation. A feeling that she wished could last forever until Lisa would reawaken the inferno inside her, a fire that could only be quenched one way. Lisa turned her over on her back and kissed the back of her neck, neither noticed Vanessa as she slipped back into the room.

Vanessa smiled as she looked at the two women. She watched as Lisa expertly laved around Ann’s neck and shoulders, she had taught her well. But it was time, neither would be able to suppress it much longer. “Lisa, you have done a wonderful job…Hasn’t she Ann?” Vanessa said smiling. Ann moved to her side and turned around to look at Vanessa.

Vanessa stood at the end of the bed. She too was wearing a sheer negligee, a bright red color, over matching bra with nipple openings, and crotchless panties. Ann noticed something else, a large, black cock shaped dildo hanging from a harness around Vanessa’s waist. ‘Show time’, she thought as Vanessa joined her on the bed. Lisa slid off the bed, smiled at Vanessa, and quietly left the room. Ann frowned as she noticed Lisa departing.

“Ahhh, you like my Lisa don’t you?” Vanessa whispered. “Don’t worry, she’ll be back in a minute, I promised her she could have you.” Ann’s eyes widened. “Yes dear, as we left the pool today she told me she wanted you. As for myself, I want to fuck your friend Brandy, I’m hoping we can make that happen before we leave in a few days.” Vanessa spread Ann’s legs as she talked and slowly slid the head of the cock along her slit. Ann moaned as Vanessa shifted and the head of the cock penetrated her.

“There, that feel good?” Vanessa smiled then laughed softly as the look in Ann’s eyes was all the response she needed. Ann’s wet pussy took the cock eagerly and before long all eight inches was buried in her. Vanessa began to slowly pump it in and out and Ann’s body responded, moving with her. Lisa returned to the room and lay by Ann’s side kissing and caressing her face.

“I want you on top of Vanessa,” Lisa commanded. Vanessa rolled off to the side and lay on her back, Ann rose to mount her. As she did she noticed that Lisa now had a dildo strapped on as well. Hers was short, black and tapered to the tip, a butt plug. Ann moaned as Lisa directed her onto Vanessa’s cock and it slid deep inside her. Vanessa began to move beneath her slowly fucking her from below. Lisa moved in behind Ann, straddling over Vanessa’s legs. Ann could feel hot breath from behind as Lisa leaned into her, wrapping her hands around her to her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. “Now my little bitch, ride her, ride her hard!” Lisa ordered.

Ann began thrusting down on Vanessa’s huge phallus and soon was in synch with Vanessa’s thrusts from below. Lisa roughly pinched and pulled Ann’s nipples as her body rose to the very tip of the dildo and then thrust down hard upon it. “Oh…oh…oh…” Ann gasped with each penetration.

“That’s it…keep going…faster,” Lisa encouraged. Vanessa’s hips rose off the bed as she drove the cock deeper and harder into Ann’s pussy. She could feel the warm flow of Anne’s juices on her inner thighs. Lisa’s hands left Ann’s breasts and were quickly replaced by Vanessa’s who resumed pinching and rolling her engorged nipples. Swollen and sore Ann felt stabs of pain, then an intense feeling of pleasure travelling from her nipples to her pussy. Lisa leaned back from behind her and began running her hands and fingers down her back. Her fingers lingered at Ann’s ass hole and she spat in it for lubrication. Ann could feel Lisa’s finger penetrating her from behind, tensing briefly she then relaxed, and Lisa worked her middle finger well into her anal canal.

“Oh fuck…oh fuck…god that feels good…” Ann cried out. Her body was in overdrive, Vanessa’s cock in her from below and Lisa fingering her ass. She could feel the orgasm building like no other she had had before. “Don’t stop, don’t stop,” Ann pleaded as she began to gulp for air, her chest heaved and beads of sweat formed between her breasts. Vanessa smiled at the sight of Ann’s beautiful tits, glistening with sweat, as they swayed from her body.

“It’s time Lisa, time for take this little bitch where she’s never been before,” Vanessa instructed. Lisa removed her finger and rose to a squatting position. Vanessa drove her hips off the bed and held it until Lisa inserted her butt plug in Ann’s ass. Then the two of them began rhythmically pumping Ann, double penetrating her in perfect unison.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…,” Ann screamed, the intensity of the action driving her relentlessly to orgasm. Ann closed her eyes, clawed at the bed, her body shook as Lisa and Vanessa began to alternate their thrusts. One second a cock drove up into her pussy, the next another drove into her ass. And suddenly Ann felt herself floating, suspended in time, and then the orgasm hit her, an overwhelming surge from within drove a torrent of juices from her. Vanessa and Lisa stopped with both cocks buried deep, Ann twitched and squirmed as her body convulsed in aftershocks until she finally crawled forward, and collapsed exhausted on the bed.

“Comfort her dear…it’ll take a while for her recover from that one,” Ann heard Vanessa tell Lisa as she left the room. Lisa wrapped Ann in her arms and held her close.

I watched Ann’s eyes as she concluded her story. She had indeed been fucked exquisitely by the two women, and I had never seen her as thoroughly satisfied sexually with any other woman, or myself for that matter.

“Looks like we could have an interesting couple of days until those two go home,” I said.

“Bill, I need a favor. Please arrange to take Ken to the casino tomorrow. I promised to bring Brandy and meet with Vanessa and Lisa for a drink around the pool in the afternoon.” Ann’s eyes pleaded. My eyes met hers, I hesitated then nodded slowly, I simply couldn’t say no.

“Thank you,” she said as she threw her arms around me. This was going to be a long vacation.

* * * * *

To Be Continued in The Vacation Chapter 3: Ken’s Discovery. All comments welcome.

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12