The Vacation Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

Pete moved away again returning with a pair of studded leather ankle restraints, similar but larger than the ones around her wrists. Behind her still, he buried his face between her butt cheeks, probing lightly with his tongue. Melanie caressed up and down the front of Lisa’s body, her fingers lingering on her mound, into her shaved slit, and carefully avoiding her clit while stimulating around it. Pete fastened the ankle restraints as a series of light moans escaped from Lisa. Melanie tugged gently on the gold chain sending a delightful sensation through Lisa’s body.

“I think she’s ready,” Melanie said in Pete’s direction. He nodded. Lisa suddenly felt herself swept off her feet, Pete lifting her easily in his powerful arms and strode toward the bedroom. Melanie smiled confidently at Lisa, “we’re into light bondage, but we’ll not hurt you…we’re going to make you come, more intense and more times than you can imagine!”

~

“What do you think?” Ann inquired as she modeled a very tight fitting low cut evening dress for Brandy. As much as it bothered her that Brandy insisted on choosing her clothes, she had to admit she had a great eye for fashion. The dress was stunning, looked perfect on her, and had turned a few heads in the store in the few minutes she had been wearing it.

“I think you look like…” Brandy leered, “never mind…it’s absolutely perfect.” Brandy smiled at her. “God you’re sexy, I wish I had your breasts.”

“I wish I had your body,” Ann replied, smiling in return. “I’ll take it…the dress that is, ” she said to the saleswoman, who by now was totally confused as to their relationship. “Although I’m not sure why I’m buying this.”

“You leave that to me. It’s a surprise and I want you to be dressed appropriately.” Brandy said mysteriously. Ann moved off toward the change room. Brandy turned to the saleswoman. “Here’s my credit card. Please ring everything through and get it ready for us. I’ll bring the dress to you in a few minutes.” The saleswoman was only too happy to comply, the thoughts of her sales commission already bringing great comfort.

Brandy walked back to the change room and lightly tapped on the door. “It’s me,” she said.

“Just a minute, do you want the dress?” Ann asked.

“Not yet, just let me in,” Brandy insisted.

“It’s not locked…what do you want?” Ann said, a little perplexed with Brandy’s insistence. Ann looked at her quizzically as she slipped into the tiny room. Brandy was looking at her strangely, Ann thought.

“I want you…” Brandy started to say. “I want you to make love to me, you looked so hot in that dress, I need you…,” she said, almost blurting it out, yet her voice reflected her urgency and sincerity.

“Here?” Ann asked with a note of skepticism.

“Ummm…a delicious thought but no, let’s get out of here,” Brandy kissed her, a long slow passionate kiss. Ann was completely surprised, this was the Brandy she wanted, yet had all but ignored her advances of late. As Brandy broke their embrace she whispered, “I love you, Ann.” Ann’s emotions overcame her and as much as she resisted tears came to her eyes.

“Oh Brandy, you don’t know how I’ve wanted…” her voice choked.

“I know,” Brandy looked into her eyes. “I know… it will be different from now on,” she said soothingly.

~

Pete laid Lisa carefully on her back on a huge bed where Melanie had secured leather straps to each corner. The straps looped through the rings of the wrist and ankle restraints they had secured on Lisa, each adjusted to the length required to comfortably restrict her range of motion. Satisfied that Lisa was immobilized Pete slipped a blindfold mask over her eyes. Melanie produced two large feathers, handing one to Pete the couple began gently tickling Lisa’s body.

Lisa felt a delightful tingling sensation as the feathers were drawn over her body. Melanie and Pete seemed to be quite expert as their stroking, probing, and light touching slowly increased Lisa’s sensitivity to the point where the lightest of feathering elicited a series of moans. Melanie paused and fingered Lisa’s shaved pussy, her juices leaked from her core.

“Oh, she’s wet…she’s very wet,” Melanie enthused. As if on cue, Pete stopped and went back to the shopping bag, retrieving a toy. Shaped like a butterfly it was a vibrator clearly designed for clitoral stimulation. A strap securely fastened it around the waist and an external control adjusted the intensity of the vibrations. Lisa could feel the butterfly fit snugly over the outer lips of her pussy as Melanie positioned it and secured the straps.

Pete continued to use the feathers as Melanie adjusted the control of the vibrator. Lisa’s hips bucked off the bed as the direct stimulation of the vibrator sent a shock wave of pleasure through her. She could feel her juices flowing as the ‘fly’ stimulated her clit, causing it to harden and swell. Melanie teased her, continually adjusting both the intensity of the vibrator and, ever so slightly the position of the ‘fly’.

“I’ve got to get one of those,” groaned Lisa as she struggled against the restraints attempting to thrash around the bed, an orgasm building steadily inside her.

“You’re going to come for us aren’t you?” Melanie said sweetly. Lisa raised her head helplessly and nodded. “Not quite yet though,” Melanie asserted. Melanie played with the vibrator control and brought Lisa to the edge several times, only to back off in the nick of time. Finally Lisa could stand it no longer, uttering a deep gutteral scream she came hard, her butt lifting off the bed. Melanie turned off the vibrator and said seductively, “I think, Lisa’s been a bad girl. I think…she deserves some punishment.”

Pete removed Lisa’s restraints then gently moved her onto her belly. “Maybe a few lashes across that delicious butt of hers would serve the purpose,” he said.

“Yes, but maybe more than a few,” Melanie answered wickedly looking at Lisa, wielding the black lash menacingly. “I think her butt should glow a nice pink color for us.”

Lisa found the lashing pleasurable, a light stinging sensation diffused over the surface of her butt. Melanie knew the right pace and the right weight. Slowly the accumulation of lashes built Lisa’s butt cheeks to bright pink and Lisa found herself tensing slightly in anticipation of each blow. Pete, at the controls of the ‘fly’ would bring up the level of vibration just as Lisa tensed, increasing the overall effect. Lisa was soon moaning loudly and squirming involuntarily as the lashing continued. Melanie smiled as she noticed a wet stain in the bed underneath Lisa, her juices flowing freely as they drove her further and further toward another orgasm. Pete noticed it as well and looked over questioningly to Melanie, they had teased Lisa long enough, it was time.

“God, won’t one of you please fuck me? I can’t stand this much longer,” Lisa pleaded.

“Why settle for one when you can have both of us?” Melanie asked as she gently removed the harness of the ‘fly’. Pete lifted Lisa’s mask. “Only one rule, Pete gets to fuck me first, then your turn. He’ll wear a condom when he does you.” Lisa looked over toward Pete who had removed his jeans. Her eyes must be deceiving her, his cock wasn’t particularly long but she had never seen one as thick.

Lisa rubbed her wrists and ankles as she watched Melanie go down on Pete. His thick cock filled her mouth as she took its entire length. Melanie could feel it throb as she ran her tongue along the sensitive underside. Pete was soon close and gently pulled her head away. Lisa watched as he kissed her, their tongues in a seemingly endless loop, then positioned her doggy style on the edge of the bed. He moved in behind her and she took him easily, her swollen pussy wet and willing. Pete started slowly, thrusting easily, feeling the head of his cock slip past her opening. Although they had fucked several times since coming to Las Vegas, Melanie was still tight, particularly when entered from behind. Melanie moaned softly with each thrust and soon moved in rhythm with him, driving him deeper with each thrust.

Lisa rolled onto her back and slipped underneath Melanie, between her legs, watching as Pete’s thick cock penetrated her time and time again. He let out a moan as she reached up and stroked his balls as they gently slapped against Melanie’s inner thigh. Lisa kissed Melanie’s inner thighs, licking up small rivulets of her juices as Pete’s action drove them from her. She found Melanie’s clit and fingered it lightly causing Melanie to exhale deeply and make her entire body shiver in pleasure.

After a few minutes Pete felt himself building to orgasm. Melanie could feel him coming and pushed back on his engorged cock, contracting her pussy to intensify the sensation. She was rewarded seconds later as she felt waves of thick cum driven deep in her pussy. Lisa reached up and removed the throbbing member and skillfully sucked out the remaining cum as Pete groaned in pleasure. Melanie pitched forward onto the bed as she came in a strange but intense orgasm. She came at the split second Lisa had removed Pete from her. It was if she was on a bungee cord that had, at the precise moment of maximum stretch, suddenly vanished, leaving her at zero G to begin a free fall.

Lisa left Pete as he recovered and moved beside Melanie. Gently rolling her onto her back she kissed her lightly then swiftly laved down the length of her body until she could see the cum seeping from Melanie’s hot core. Lisa drank from her, a warm, slightly salty mixture of cum and Melanie’s own juices, sucking every ounce from her. Melanie found herself quickly aroused and Lisa’s actions soon brought her to a series of short but intense orgasms, her contractions driving Pete’s cum from her, and into Lisa’s awaiting mouth.

Lisa was about finished with Melanie when she felt Pete’s arms around her, pulling her back toward him. Suddenly she felt his cock, once again fully erect, push deep into her pussy from behind. He kissed the back of her neck. “It’s your turn,” he whispered then began thrusting into her, slowly at first, then with increased pace. Melanie lay beside them watching, smiling as her lover worked on Lisa.

“He has a great cock doesn’t he?” Melanie said softly as she moved around in front of Lisa. Lisa could only nod, Pete was pounding his member deep into her, deeper and harder than she could remember. She clutched the bed sheets and braced as he continued. Pete grunted as he increased his rhythm, his forehead breaking into a free flowing sweat from his exertion. In superb condition, he was barely breathing hard.

Lisa felt the orgasm rising deep within her. Melanie sat in front of her, gently fondling her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples with her thumb and forefinger. “You like cock don’t you…you little slut?” Melanie talked dirty to her. “What would Vanessa think if you could see you getting fucked by a male stud? Would it make her jealous or maybe she’d want some too…get her pussy all wet?”

“Ohhhh!” escaped from Lisa as Pete drove even harder into her. She shook her head as Melanie taunted her. “Come for us, give into it, we want to see you come.”

Lisa closed her eyes, her hips pressed back hard into Pete as he ground himself into her. Melanie slid underneath and began sucking her nipples, drawing them in hard then lightly biting as she released her. Reaching back Melanie’s fingers found her engorged clit. Using her thumb and forefinger she carefully pinched its large sheath, held, then shook it. Lisa’s hips bucked furiously and she moaned involuntarily. Her juices were flowing freely, the insides of her thighs wet and slick.

“Can he fuck you in the ass?” Melanie asked suddenly.

“Oh yes…yes, fuck me in the ass, I love it in my ass,” Lisa gasped, breathing heavily.

Pete withdrew for a moment then returned with some lube. Spreading her butt cheeks he poured it into the crack then lightly fingered her ass hole. Slowly he worked in one finger to the knuckle, then moved in another, spreading and stretching her open. Melanie moved up further, almost in a sixty-nine position, where she could lick and suck Lisa’s clit and pussy. Lisa instinctively dropped her head down to Melanie’s red bush, parted the matted hair, and began licking along her slit.

Satisfied she was sufficiently ready, Pete slowly pushed his thick cock into Lisa’s ass. “Relax,” he instructed as he paused for a second. Lisa felt him and tensed at first, then relaxed, feeling some discomfort as his large member eased into her anal canal.

“God, you’re big,” Lisa exclaimed. Both Pete and Melanie smiled. Pete worked himself into the tight hole then slowly began his thrusting motion. Sweat poured from his face and upper body, droplets cascading onto Lisa butt cheeks and lower back. Melanie, sensing neither Pete nor Lisa could last much longer, brought her mouth to Lisa’s clit. Tonguing it briefly she then took it in her mouth and began sucking on it, harder and harder. “Oh shit…damn it…shit…Oh God that feels gooood!” Lisa shouted as Pete’s cock invaded her ass, thrusting harder and deeper, while Melanie sucked furiously on her clit.

As Lisa came her entire body shook with intensity. Melanie felt waves of fresh cum on her face, soaking her hair, running down her cheeks. Pete felt Lisa’s sphincter contract against his cock triggered his own explosive ejaculation. He felt like his entire reservoir of cum was driven from him, grunting with each spasm, emptying his load. Pete fell away from behind Lisa, totally drained, and sweating profusely.

Melanie stayed with Lisa’s clit, working her tongue along it, shaking it in her mouth. Lisa continued to come, intense and strong, until finally she screamed at one final long orgasmic wave. Lisa felt her squirm and released allowing her to collapse on her. Lisa moaned pitifully, totally spent, her ass, pussy, and nipples throbbing. She could never remember being so thoroughly fucked, nor more fully satisfied.

The three were still for some time, silent but for the sounds of a catching a breath or a deep sigh. Finally, Melanie looked at Lisa. “Well, was that what you expected this afternoon?”

“No, not even close, that was incredible. You two are wild.” Lisa replied still slightly out of breath. “We’ll have to do this again some time?”

Melanie looked at Pete and winked. “I told you she looked hot when I saw her at the airport.”

To Be Continued...

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers
12