The Vacation Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One look in Alex's eyes and Lisa knew she was attracted to him. As they danced Lisa and the stranger slowly moved closer to Alex until their bodies brushed hers as she moved. Alex turned to face the man, who smiled at her seductively, moving his body with hers. Lisa seized the chance to put her hands on Lisa's hips, then slowly worked them up under her sweater until she could reach around her and feel her breasts. Alex's eyes grew wide she realized what Lisa was doing, her nipples growing hard from her touch. The stranger placed his hands on Alex's waist then dropped them to the front of her thighs. Slowly and sensuously he massaged her toward her inner thighs. Alex's facial expression was a mixture of panic and passion.

The stranger unbuttoned the front of Alex's skirt allowing it to open fully to her waist. Alex wore only a black thong underneath. The man moved in closer and as Lisa held the skirt open he placed his hand over her pussy gently stimulating it with his fingers through the light fabric. Alex moaned softly as Lisa leaned into her from behind and kissed her shoulders and along her neck. She laid her head back on Lisa's shoulder, her body swaying gently with the rhythm of the music.

Lisa and the stranger played with Alex. They kissed her, fondled her breasts, and fingered her pussy through her thong, which became soaked with her abundant juices. Those dancing around them soon noticed the threesome, the two skillfully bringing Alex to a heightened state of arousal. It was a sensuous tease. Lisa and the stranger closing ranks to cover her up, then moving away exposing her to the onlookers. Finally, and perhaps mercifully, the dance ended and Lisa led her away from the floor. The stranger began to follow but another look from Lisa told him his work was done, at least for now. Alex appeared flustered and looked questioningly at Lisa as the stranger disappeared. "He'll join us…but you are mine for now," Lisa answered as they moved down the hallway to one of the private rooms in the voyeur area.

~

Lori felt relieved as she watched Jen dance with her. Jen loved to dance and as an ex-stripper could move her body very seductively. She became a different person, uninhibited, comfortable with her sexuality. Lori smiled at her. "You stay here, I'll be right back." Lori made her way toward the bar where she had spotted Tina talking to a very attractive young couple. They looked familiar. He was very tall, a big man, and she was very pretty with brown shiny hair, tanned body, and a nice figure. Then she remembered. It was the couple in the voyeur room they had watched earlier, as she had deep throated him. Lori walked over to join them and Tina introduced her to Alan and Sherri.

"I noticed you two earlier…you were great. Have you done any amateur video?" Lori asked.

Sherri laughed modestly. "Oh that…never thought of video before but thanks." Lori smiled and noticed Alan looking intently out on the dance floor. She glanced in the same direction. He was watching Jen with more than a casual interest.

"She's a terrific dancer don't you think?" Lori asked.

Alan turned to her. "And she looks terrific too, do you know her?"

"Yes, she is a close friend."

"How close?" Alan asked tentatively.

"We are together, but we're here to play alone," Lori offered quickly. Alan smiled then spoke briefly to Sherri, then nodded to her in agreement. He addressed Lori directly.

"Would you object if we were to invite your friend to be with Sherri and I? Sherri is not entirely comfortable with including another man at this point, but we've agreed to seek out a woman to join us."

"Not at all…so long as she agrees. Her name is Jen. In fact, I can introduce you. Why don't we meet in the hot tub…in say, fifteen minutes?" Lori offered.

"Sounds like a plan, we always start out in the hot tub anyway," Alan answered, he and Sherri both visibly pleased with her response.

~

Vanessa left Starr's office after a couple of drinks. The club was busy and there had been continual interruptions. She had stayed long enough to be courteous then excused herself to see to her friends. She noticed Ann and Brandy moving toward the exit.

"You two leaving so soon?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes Vanessa, thanks for inviting us here, I'm sorry…but we really need time alone together," Brandy answered.

"Don't apologize, I understand completely. Let's make sure we get together for brunch before our flights tomorrow." They quickly embraced. Vanessa watched them disappear out of the club before turning around to head back to the voyeur area. She noticed a small crowd of people outside one of the private rooms, their faces watching intently as a reddish glow emanated from the room. 'Must be quite a show' Vanessa thought as she moved in for a look herself.

~

Lisa led Alex into one of the private rooms of the voyeur section. She closed the door and clicked on a light, it was dim with a slight reddish glow to it. The room consisted of a long padded 'bed' and a small chair and side table at the opposite end to the door. Lisa directed Alex onto the bed having her sit on its edge. Lisa stood in between her spread legs and playfully kissed her.

"Does it turn you on to be watched?" Lisa asked suggestively.

"Yes," Alex replied huskily.

"Then you won't mind if I leave the light on?"

"No…and please…"

"Please what?" Lisa looked at her seductively.

"Please make me come…it's been so long…" Alex almost pleaded.

Lisa smiled at her. "That's all I wanted to hear." Lisa kissed her again, Alex's mouth opened willingly, their tongues in an elaborate dance. Reaching behind her Lisa unclasped Alex's bra then quickly pulled her pink sweater and bra up over her head. Alex's large breasts swung free. Lisa skillfully fondled and cupped them, pushing first one then the other up to her mouth, licking and sucking on her plump red nipples. Lisa stopped only to remove her own top revealing her small breasts, the loops in her pierced nipples reflecting the reddish light of the room.

Alex was startled slightly as the door opened. The stranger from the dance floor entered quickly, closed and locked the door behind him. He quickly took a seat in the chair, but not before loosening his belt and sliding his pants off to his knees. Clearly aroused he slid his semi-erect cock out from under his briefs. His hand stroking along its length, he was soon fully erect as he watched the two women.

Lisa pulled Alex off the side of the bed, turned her around, and had her lean over it. She removed her skirt in one smooth motion. All that remained was Alex's black thong. Lisa reached around her with both hands then slowly guided the thong down past Alex's hips and thighs to around her ankles. She then instructed Alex to step out of them and spread her legs wide.

Alex moaned as she first felt Lisa's tongue in her pussy, sliding between her swollen outer lips causing a tiny rivulet of her juices to escape down the inside of her thigh. Lisa laved up to her asshole, lightly rimmed it, then used the tip of her tongue to penetrate it ever so slightly. Alex quivered. Lisa turned her around and had her sit, then lay back, on the bed. Lisa sucked her nipples then laved swiftly down to her pussy carefully avoiding her clit.

Lisa's fingers found their way to Alex's slit, inserting one, then two, deep into her hot core. She worked them in and out, slowly turning them as she did. Alex began to move with her, wanting more. Lisa smiled at her. "You can take all of them with a little stretching." A third and fourth finger joined the first two, Alex's moans grew louder. Lisa began lightly flicking her tongue over her engorged clit.

"Please don't stop, just like that," Alex instructed, her breath growing short, her body moving relentlessly toward orgasm. Lisa brought her off slowly and skillfully. Her moans grew louder and higher in pitch. Lisa waited patiently. Then as she sensed the impending orgasm she clamped her mouth over Alex's clit and sucked on it, rapidly flicking it with her tongue. Alex screamed as she came, her hips bucking off the bed. Lisa stayed with her, four fingers pumping and twisting in her pussy. "Oh shiiittt…" Alex cried as she suddenly squirted a stream of hot clear liquid onto Lisa's arm and breasts. Alex wasn't finished, thoroughly drenching the top of the bed before she finished ejaculating.

A low groan from the stranger in the chair caught Lisa's attention. She looked over in time to see a load of cum shoot straight into the air. Shaking her head she turned her attention back to Alex, who was whimpering as she came down from the intensity of her orgasm. Lisa kissed her and looked at her watch. "Under an hour sweetheart, not bad if I say so myself."

~

Vanessa smiled as she saw and heard the reaction from those outside the private room. She had arrived just in time to see Lisa very skillfully bring her partner to orgasm. Even the guy in the room watching couldn't hold back. Best of all she knew Lisa would be very aroused, and Vanessa had just the remedy for that in mind. 'Perhaps we will have to call it a night a little early this time' she thought as she waited outside the door.

~

The spa area was not busy. Alan and Sherri were already in the hot tub as Jen and Lori came out of the locker area. Lori handled the introductions. She had told Jen about Alan and Sherri's interest but had left the decision up to her. To her relief Jen said she was attracted to them both, especially having seen their performance in the voyeur area. Lori noticed Sherri seemed particularly attracted to Jen, there was even a strong physical resemblance between the two women. And Alan looked like he couldn't believe his luck. They talked for awhile then Alan, after a quick glance to Sherri for her final approval, turned to Jen. "Jen, Sherri and I would like to invite you to join us?"

Lori nodded her agreement to Jen as their eyes met. Jen paused, then said slowly. "I think…I'd like that."

Alan got out of the hot tub and offered one hand to Sherri, the other to Jen. The three stepped out of the tub and proceeded to dry themselves off. Jen wrapped herself in a towel and then followed the couple as they left the spa. Lori decided to relax, enjoy the hot tub, and wait for Tina. She felt a tingling sensation deep inside as she thought of her. Her excitement level rose as a surge of adrenaline coursed through her body. She was ready.

~

Alan led Sherri and Jen along the long hallway and in through the wrought iron door of the private couples area. Alan chose a cubicle close to the entrance where couples casually walking through would be able to see them. 'These two really are exhibitionists,' Jen thought as she followed Alan. Suddenly she felt Sherri's warm breath on her shoulder and the heat of her naked body close behind her. Sherri's soft hands reached around and caressed her smooth stomach. "I get to have you first," Sherri whispered seductively in Jen's ear.

Alan sat in one corner of the cubicle, slowly stroking his erect cock as he carefully watched the two women. His wife began sensuously licking and kissing around Jen's ear lobe and down her neck. Sherri's hands roved up to Jen's breasts and cupped them, feeling their supple softness. Jen closed her eyes and dropped her head back on Sherri's shoulder as she enjoyed the sensation.

"I want to taste you now," Sherri said softly as she turned Jen around and had her lay on the padded area in front of her. Alan quickly moved a pillow in behind Jen's head, ensuring her comfort. Sherri knelt between Jen's legs, opening them slowly as she rubbed and caressed up and down her silky smooth legs. Her hands and fingers worked there way up to the crease of Jen's thigh and slowly to her neatly trimmed pubic mound.

Alan moved over closer to Jen and watched as Sherri began slowly laving up and down Jen's pussy. She used her fingers to spread open her slit so she could flick and suck on her inner labia. A soft moan escaped from Jen's lips. She felt Alan's large hands lightly fondling her breasts, his fingers gently squeezed, pinched, and rolled her nipples. They grew hard and taut at his touch.

Sherri flattened her tongue and licked slowly the entire length of Jen's opening, tasting the mild salt of the juices flowing from her. Alan took one of Jen's hard nipples in his mouth and sucked on it, drawing in a substantial portion of her breast along with it. Jen closed her eyes as she felt the sensations shoot through her body. Sherri used the tip of her tongue as a tiny spear to shallowly penetrate her core. Jen felt her hips elevate off the bed, wanting it deeper. Sherri's tongue moved to Jen's engorged clit, softly laved around it, flicking it lightly. Jen shivered with her every touch.

Sherri lifted her hand up to Alan's hard cock, grasped it, jerking it up and down. Alan involuntarily let out a sigh. Sherri looked up at them both. "Alan, I want you to take me from behind," she instructed. Alan slid off the bed and positioned himself behind her. He entered her slowly, guiding his hard member deep into her hot, wet, swollen pussy. Sherri groaned in pleasure as she felt him inside her. Alan began rhythmically pumping her, slowly at first, then with increased intensity.

Jen opened her eyes to see Alan thrusting his hips and driving his big cock deep into his wife. Behind him a small group of couples were standing and watching, staring at them. Alan slowed his pace, grinding himself against her ass, his throbbing member filling her completely. He reached around her side and placed his palm upward against her pubic bone. Sherri let out a deep moan as Alan vibrated his finger over her clit.

"Ahh…ahh…ahh," Sherri became vocal as Alan resumed his thrusts. She could no longer concentrate. Jen sat up and began fondling her breasts, taking her hard nipples between her fingers and gently squeezing them. Sherri squirmed with every sharp, fleeting twinge of pain. Alan gently took Jen's hand to guide it to Sherri's clit. Jen could feel the swollen bud and began vibrating her finger over it as she had seen Alan do earlier.

Alan placed both hands on his wife's waist and began fucking her faster and harder. Sherri's face turned a light crimson, the veins noticeably popping from her neck. She grunted in satisfaction as each thrust drove deep inside her. Jen took one of her nipples in her mouth and sucked on it, drawing it into her mouth as far as she could, then lightly nipping and biting as the flesh withdrew. Sherri's entire body began to shake as she approached orgasm. Jen released from her and lay back. Sherri screamed and convulsed as she came. Alan continued, wildly fucking her through a series of intense orgasms.

"Enough…Alan," Sherri finally gasped, breathing heavily, her sweat giving a wet sheen to her tanned body. Alan pulled out and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the back of her neck. Jen reached up and kissed her as well. Sherri smiled at her. "Your turn."

~

Lori lay in the hot tub fantasizing. Suddenly, Tina appeared out of the women's locker area, wearing a black thong bikini.

"Mmmm…sexy suit…but hardly necessary," Lori remarked suggestively.

"I know…club rules," Tina replied as she slipped under the warm water. "But this is the only area I have to cover up."

"So, if I want to undress you we'll have to leave?" Lori smiled at her.

"Yes, but can we play a little first?" Tina laughed. Lori moved closer to her, their eyes locked on one another as they reached out to lightly caress each other's shoulders and arms. "Wow, your muscles are hard, you remind me of a man, yet you are so feminine," Tina commented softly.

"Fitness America…I've been a regional finalist," Lori answered.

"Are you bisexual?" Tina asked boldly.

"Yes, but I mostly prefer women," Lori smiled mischievously, "especially beautiful Latino women". She let her hand slide down Tina's body until she reached the top of her thong. Slipping her hand underneath the fabric she made Tina gasp as she traced her middle finger down her opening. Tina responded by spreading her legs slightly. Lori took full advantage, burying her finger deep in Tina's hot pussy.

Tina shifted her body on top of Lisa's lap, the rolling water obscuring what was taking place below. They kissed, their tongues chasing, licking, and sucking with increased passion. Tina caressed Lisa's large breasts, her large nipples protruding as they hardened. Neither woman was conscious of the small crowd of voyeurs gathering by the spa door nor those slipping into the room to quietly watch.

Lori began rubbing Tina's clit with her thumb as she continued to finger her pussy. "You'll make me come if you don't stop that," Tina whispered breathlessly.

"I know…come for me then," Lori replied seductively.

"Not here…" Tina pleaded. Lori slid another finger into her tight pussy. "Ohhhh…" escaped Tina's lips.

"Yes here…just a little one," Lori asserted confidently. She slid Tina off of her lap and faced her as she sat on the ledge of the hot tub. The voyeurs watched as Lori's arm moved vigorously under the rolling water. Tina moaned and began to writhe, her body moving with Lori's fingers, helping herself get off. She suddenly shuddered and screamed as she came, the sound echoing in the spa. Lori embraced and kissed her, long and lingering. "Now lets go somewhere and really fuck," Lori whispered.

~

Jen looked wide eyed at Alan's huge member as he withdrew from his wife. Alan smiled at Jen, "Would you like some of this?" She nodded. "Do you wish me to wear a condom?" Again Jen nodded. Sherri reached for a small red sack she had brought with her. Producing a condom she tore open the package. She moved over to Alan and placed the condom over the tip of his penis then proceeded to unroll it using her lips as she took his full length in her mouth.

"I'd like to see Jen ride you…" Sherri directed. Alan lay down, bending his knees to fit his large frame on the padded area. Jen swung herself overtop of his hips, her eyes fixed on his fully erect penis. She looked intimidated. "Easy, he's big, but you can take it," Sherri coached. Jen moved forward on Alan, positioning directly over his manhood, then slowly lowered herself to him. "I bet that feels as good as it looks," Sherri remarked as Alan's cock separated Jen's outer lips and penetrated her. Jen moved slowly as she took Alan deep inside her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh, you're big!" Jen exclaimed as she felt herself stretch to accommodate him. Both Alan and Sherri smiled at her. Jen enjoyed being on top, it gave her a feeling of control, and she could move with Alan in her to maximize her pleasure as well as his. She imagined in her mind being on stage with Alan, her body moving with the music, enjoying the sensation and feeling of her body raising and lowering along the shaft of his hard cock.

Sherri leaned over her husband to kiss him. Alan caressed her body, his large hands moving up under her breasts, slowly rubbing the sensitive undersides. Their kiss was long and passionate, momentarily ignoring Jen's presence, and the voyeur couples looking on. "Make her come, but don't come inside her. I want us both to enjoy you," Sherri whispered as they broke off their kiss. Jen's body squirmed as Alan began moving under her for the first time, increasing the penetration, and intensifying the pleasure she was receiving.

Sherri straddled Alan's head, her knees against his broad shoulders, facing Jen, who was rocking vigorously back and forth on Alan's cock. Sherri could see Jen's arousal was heightening as the momentum of motion on Alan increased. She reached out to her, caressing her breasts, Jen's nipples hardened to her touch. Alan too could feel Jen's excitement rising, she was grinding her pussy into him, contracting her muscles against his hard shaft as she rode him. If not for the condom he would have exploded inside her, but the thin layer of latex deadened the sensation just enough to increase his staying power.