The Vacation Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers

With Sherri directly above him he reached up to her breasts, her nipples hard and sensitive, she shivered as he rubbed them. She lowered her swollen pussy closer to him, where he could run his tongue along its length, tasting the hot juices leaking from her core. Sherri let out a soft moan as his tongue flicked over her clit. Alan felt a strong sense of satisfaction, he had both women aroused and close to orgasm.

Jen was the first over the edge. Alan felt her pussy contract on him as he thrust into her from below. Jen didn't stop riding him, intensifying and prolonging the series of orgasms that pulsed through her body. Alan sensed Sherri was close as well. His tongue found her engorged clit and flicked it rapidly, then bringing himself forward slightly, he closed his mouth and sucked on it. An agonizing moan escaped from Sherri as she too went over the edge with intense pleasure.

Finally Jen moved herself off of Alan, his erect cock gleaming with her juices. Alan reached forward and stripped the condom off his throbbing member. Veins bulged along its length, the engorged head almost purple. Sherri brought her mouth down to it. Taking in its full length she sucked on him. Alan could no longer hold back. In a massive spasm Sherri felt a stream of hot cum hit the back of her throat, then another, and another. She smiled, it had been awhile since Alan had come with such intensity.

Sherri raised her head, cum dripping from her lips. Jen seized the moment and kissed her, mouth open wide she hungrily licked Alan's cum off her mouth. Alan groaned as he watched them. Jen brought her mouth down to his cock and sucked on it, taking any residual oozing from him. When she finished Jen kissed Sherri again, and was soon joined by Alan. The three embraced affectionately. The voyeur couples that had watched them slowly moved away.

~

To the disappointment of the voyeurs in the spa Lori and Tina threw on towels and quickly left the hot tub area. Their little warm up in the hot tub had increased their arousal, they were both hot and ready. As they passed the orgy room they noticed some activity in the room and stopped, momentarily, to watch alongside a sizable group of voyeurs.

Inside was a beautiful young woman, slender, blonde, all natural, with girl-next-door looks being taken by four young studs. One thrust his hard cock into her with long, powerful strokes. By each of her sides was another, rubbing her tits, caressing her body, fingering her clit as she grasped both of their hard cocks in her hands, jerking them off as best she could. The other straddled her face where she avidly sucked on him, taking up to his full length in her mouth. Occasionally she would lose concentration, her moans filling the room as the sensations became too intense. Her husband lay to one side of her head, whispering encouragement and directing the action.

Lori and Tina moved on, both compelled by the urgency of their arousal. Reaching the wrought iron door of the private couples area they were told it was full. The voyeur rooms were also busy but dark, as the occupants preferred not to be watched. They had one remaining choice, the orgy room had plenty of room, even with the gangbang going on. Without hesitation the two slipped into the room. Taking a corner away from the others Lori quickly stripped off Tina's black thong and bra. She paused only to gather some pillows behind Tina's head, then buried her face in Tina's pussy.

The orgy room was supercharged with sexual energy. As the young woman used up the young studs her husband recruited more from the crowd of voyeurs. It seemed like she could take them all, and loved every second of it. Tina's high-pitched moans soon provided a distraction. Lori lustily licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. She held Tina's arms to her sides as she forcefully drove Tina into an intense series of orgasms. Tina's body convulsed off the padding, twisting and writhing as her orgasms reached their crescendo. She finally collapsed back, fully spent. Lori crawled to her side, kissed and embraced her as she recovered. The women's attention turned to the gangbang. Several men had emerged from the voyeur area and had positioned around the young woman, each stroking themselves to full arousal. Her husband instructed them to ejaculate on her, give her a 'cum' bath, but avoid her face and eyes. The sounds of male orgasm resounded off the walls as multiple streams of hot white cum began landing on her tits and belly. She reveled in it, spreading it over her body, occasionally bringing a finger to her mouth to lick and taste it.

After all the men were spent her husband positioned himself between her legs. He poured lube on his fingers then proceeded to open and stretch her asshole. Satisfied she was ready he slowly entered her tight anus. She whispered urgently to him, "Yes, fuck me there…give it to me." He began intensifying his thrusts and was soon pounding her as hard and fast as he could. She came to the edge with a series of moans, then her scream pierced the air as the orgasm ripped through her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he continued fucking her. Abruptly, he pulled out of her. An instant later a string of cum was driven out over her belly, followed by a second, third, then fourth until he too, was spent.

They looked only at each other, somehow oblivious to those around them. Joy, elation, satisfaction, contentment, all emotions were reflected in their faces. He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly. She sobbed quietly as he held her in his arms.

Tina had been caught in the moment. She knew Lori had been behind her, but suddenly realized she was no longer there. Looking over her shoulder she saw why. Jen was sitting by the side of the huge padded bed and Lori had moved over beside her. As they kissed Jen was lightly fingering Lori's pussy. Tina turned around and Jen noticed her watching them. She paused just long enough to look at Tina and smile wickedly. "Thanks Tina, but I'll handle things from here."

~

Vanessa and Lisa rode back to the hotel locked in a passionate embrace. Lisa squirmed at Vanessa's every touch. Vanessa smiled, this was the Lisa she loved to fuck, and she wasn't going to miss it on their last night in Las Vegas. She hoped the rest of the women had enjoyed their evening…and if they hadn't 'it's their own fault' she thought. Her attentions returning to Lisa, she kissed her deeply.

wild_jay
wild_jay
56 Followers