The Vacation House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Puck1
1Puck1
207 Followers

Lee, presses another button, turns a key, the engine dies down to a low growl, then stops all together. The bike is slightly tipped to one side, the stand is kicked down into place. Lee's legs spread wide, straddle the Harley. They are long and stretch a long way from the bikes frame. He reaches up, removes his helmet, tosses his head back and looks over his shoulder. smiles at me..

"Well, you survived, huh? So, howdja like it?"

I pull the helmet off, look at him like a scared rabbit.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, thought I was going to die a million deaths the first time I piggy backed on a bike too. Loved it though dintcha?"

"Hell yeah, I can't wait to go again. First I have to figure out where I left my stomach though."

Lee laughs that deep throaty laugh of his. I had not noticed before but his laugh sounds so much like the throatiness of his Harley's muffler.

"By the way, don't worry bout the wood, happens to everyone, yeah know. Heck, my ex-wife said she got off more times on the Harley than she ever did on me, effin bitch!"

I nervously laugh, I'm so relieved that no matter what happened, that Lee knew that it was not my fault, it was the bikes fault. I just hope that he does not mention or maybe did not realize that I was holding onto his dick for most of the trip back. Even if he did, I can just use the excuse that I was holding on for dear life, that it was not my fault that he was so big that it stuck up so far... Shit, I had better not even think of saying anything like that. I would be in for a fat lip or a kick in the nuts if I do, better just to keep that our little secret, me and my dirty mind.

1Puck1
1Puck1
207 Followers
12