The Vacation House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Puck1
1Puck1
207 Followers

I rush down the basement stairs, turns the water valve to the on position, turns the valve handle for the gas to the dryer. I place all the dark cloths into the washer, pours in a cup of liquid soap and a fabric softener tablet. Turns the nob, on comes the Maytag washer, it has sat dormant since the day it arrived. I grab a towel from the table alongside the tub sink, attempts to tie it around my waist. I must be kidding myself if I think this towel is going to hide the obvious. I decide to make a run for it, maybe I can get to the master bedroom without Lee seeing me. After-all, he will be busy shaving, he has no care for a naked kid anyway.

I make it to the bedroom without incident, sure that I was not spotted. Jumps into the shower, the feeling of super clean water cascading over me is just about the best feeling I have had in a very long time. I take my time cleaning up, shave in the shower as I always do but this time I am not left with the rough feeling on my skin from iron tainted water. I toss my head back, open my mouth wide, lets the water fill up until I have enough to gargle and spit out. The simple things in life are sometimes the most wonderful.

I shut off the chrome handle, the water stops running. I step out, grabs the fluffy white Terrie cloth towel on the right, my towel. Dad always uses the towel on the left, I the one on the right. I like the little habits we have developed living together. I really love sleeping along side him even if we do not do anything sexually, it is just so nice to have him there. To wake sometimes with my head on his shoulder or his arm wrapped around me. Sometimes his fingertips accidentally brush the end of my penis but I know that he is doing it in his sleep, not for pleasuring either one of us. It is nice though, I am getting so turned on just thinking about how excited he is going to be when he comes home tonight, finds that we have a working well.

"Robbie? Can you come here for a second?"

Lee's voice snaps me out of my daydream. I wrap the large towel around myself, heads to find out what he is calling for. Not thinking about the bulge that I am displaying, I walk to the open guest bath. Lee is still naked, now sitting on the closed toilet seat. One of his feet raised up on the edge of the seat, a large clipper in his hand. I instinctively look down toward his crotch. It is all piled up in a puddle of flesh on the toilet seat cover between his wide spread legs.

"Robbie, will you please get me a band-aide? I clipped a little close to the nail, I just nicked myself. I don't want to get blood on anything, would you mind getting me one? I have some in the little black leather kit at the foot of the bed in your bedroom. Thanks, I'm sorry to bother you again."

I turn, go to the bedroom that Lee is using while staying with us. I bend, pick up the small leather kit that he has placed along with some very nicely folded slacks and shirts. I open up the kit, quickly see the small familiar box of Band Aide brand bandages. I also notice a few personal items that I am a little surprised to see. Condoms, Hugo Boss cologne, lubricant, spare electric toothbrush, Nivea for men face cream, and something long wrapped in a dark blue velvet pull string bag. I take out a bandage, quickly replaces the kit atop the cloths on the chair.

I walk back into the bathroom, Lee is waiting for my return. I stretch out my arm, not wishing to get too close for I had remembered that I was still showing a bit more of myself than I should. Lee takes the bandage and thanks me. I get back to finishing up with my grooming, spreads a little dab of hair gel into my palm, runs my fingers through my short cropped hair. It stands, I pull the very ends by my forehead so that it spikes up, gives myself the jar head look.

I pull on a clean pair of boxer briefs, a pair of blue and white check pattern cotton shorts. A pink short sleeve rugby shirt and a pair of well worn leather sandals. Finally dressed, I head to the kitchen, sits down at the table, reaches, grabs the newspaper and spreads it out before me. I open it up to the sports section, begins to go over some of my favorite teams scores.

We are both cleaned up and dressed now, as promised Lee grabs his keys and we are out the door and on the Harley. The powerful beast comes to life with the twist of his wrist, I wrap my arms around Lee's waist. He does not have his leather jacket on this time, just a cotton shirt and khaki shorts with his black bike boots. I lean forward into his back, places the mask of my helmet very close to his shoulder. This time I want to see everything coming, I don't want to miss out on seeing anything. I can get use to this.

The familiar tingling in my groin occurs from the vibration and rumbling beneath my balls and butt. I feel the familiar stiffening of the mass located at Lee's waistband. I'm reminded of what he said when we first arrived home on the bike, it's normal and happens all the time. So, it's normal Robbie, I tell myself, just go with it.

We get the lobsters, some corn and a few other things at the local market. Lee places them in the hard plastic saddle bags on the rear of the Harley. We hop back on and are zooming down the road again toward home. Toward a celebration, toward that surprise dad so much deserves. We arrive, dad is not here yet. I hurry inside with the bag of live lobsters, place them into the refrigerator. I put the only large pot we have into the kitchen sink, fills it half way with water. I place the pot onto the stove, turns the knob, hears the click, click, click of the starter. I place the lid on the pot and begin to husk the sweat summer corn, sugar and butter, my favorite kind dad's too. I continue to prepare dinner, I hear the familiar sound of tires on the gravel drive.

Dad comes in the front door, looks exhausted and sweaty. He walks into the kitchen, wraps his arm around my shoulder and looks down at the food I am preparing.

"What have we got here kiddo? Corn and salad? What gives? How come you are all clean and fresh smelling? Didn't the two of you work on the well today?"

A look of concern crosses dad's sun kissed face. I walk over to the large pot on the stove, lifts off the lid.

"See, tell me what you think about what we're having for dinner."

Dad takes the few steps, looks down into the open pot, looks back at me with a puzzled look, cocks his head to the side, furrows his brow. I can tell that he is so tired that he is not catching on to the hint as quickly as I thought he would.

"What do you see in the pot dad?"

He tips his head to the other side, his lips part slightly.

"What? What am I missing here? OK, it's a pot of,,"

He pauses, it occurs to him and his eyes open wide. Dad throws his arms around me, pulls me into a tight bear hug.

"You have to be kidding me, you two hit clean water already? And, and you hooked up the system to boot? I, I, I'm speechless."

A little tear trickles from the corner of dad's eye. He kisses me on the forehead, releases me and turns around.

"Where is Lee? I know he is still here, his bike is in the drive."

"He is in the bedroom on his laptop dad, he is just so cool, he found clean water on the second try!"

"Damn, that man is one hell of a friend. All these years we searched and he has the gift to find it that darned quick."

Dad snaps his fingers to emphasize his point.

"Tell you what kiddo, I'm going to get myself cleaned up and change, I'll be out in a little while. You need anything, any help before I go in?"

Dad places the toe of one of his work boot against the heel of the other, kicks first one then the other off. He bends forward while lifting one foot, pulls off his socks and then I hear the unbuckling of his leather belt. I look at Dad, a little devilish smile crosses my face.

"Don't get any idea's you. We keep this quiet, just between the two of us."

He continues to strip down, in no time he's standing naked before me, his dirty cloths tossed into a pile by the basement door.

"Would you mind taking these down and putting them in the washer for me? I'm just guessing but something tells me that you have a little surprise waiting for me down there too."

"Can't get too much over on you, can I dad?"

I bend down, pick up the pile of sweaty cloths.

"Yeah, well I already did a load of wash for myself and Lee, did your cloths too. They are in the dryer right now."

Dad reaches out, places his hand on my head, runs his fingers through my cropped hair.

"Nice"

He smiles as he saunters away from me. I stare at the big muscular hair covered butt cheeks and thighs disappearing into the master bedroom. I begin to get hard again, this is going to have to be taken care of sooner than later.

Opens the basement door, I am down and back up in a few minutes with a basket filled with dry clean cloths from the dryer. Walks into the master bedroom, dumps the clean laundry out onto the bed. I neatly fold everything, places them in the drawers of the tall chest on chest. I knock on the bathroom door.

"Come on in Robbie."

I walk into the steam filled bathroom. Dad's silhouette in the shower is just so tempting. Placing my hand on the handle, I open up the shower door. Standing there with a full hard on, dad has his hand soaped up to a lather. He runs his paw up and down the length of his shaft, his other hand pinches one of his nipples. I stand there staring, dad stops for a moment and leans forward. He gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead then turns his back to me. His face turns up toward the water pouring down.

"Shut the door on your way out will you Robbie, I'll be done is just a bit. By the way, thank you. I love you, you know that, right?"

My heart fills with joy, I'm almost overcome by the rush of emotions. I close the shower door, turn and walks out of the master bath, leaves dad to his moment of privacy. This is something I am learning is very rare, very important to him. He needs his space even if we are living together under the same roof and sleeping in the same bed every night. Walks as quietly as possible, I go back to preparing dinner, sets the places at the table. Hopes this turns out to be a surprise dinner, a night that dad will never forget.

I take the pitcher of iced tea from the refrigerator, pours myself a tall glass. Stands with the frig door open, I stare at the lobsters. The antennae and legs move very slowly. Yeah, you are going to be so good covered in butter. You don't know it yet but you sure are going to be good!

Closes the door, I settle down at the table in my familiar seat. I begin to drift into my own thoughts of what I have in store for dad tonight. The very thought of having Lee here in the house, not knowing what is going on in the room just across the hall makes me feel excited, a little dangerous, risky. I have to keep my self from getting too into this just yet, I don't want to let on to what I'm planning.

1Puck1
1Puck1
207 Followers
12