The Vacation House Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Puck1
1Puck1
208 Followers

"Yeah, yeah, no problem. Sleep well yourself. If you need to use the bathroom, just letting you know that Tag is sleeping on the floor in front of the sink. You probably don't want to step on him if you go in there."

"Nah, all taken care of, used the head in Ashley's room when I said good night, tucked her in."

"All right, well, night."

Reaches over, presses the button on the lamp, semi darkness. I can still see fairly well by the moonlight that floods into my bedroom. Stripping down, carefully makes my way to the end of my bed so as not to have to step over Andy. Slides my palms down the length of the sheet covered mattress. The warmth created under my palms, the familiar tingle in my crotch as I lay upon my stomach, head turned toward the window. Darkness envelopes me, slipping away, comfort, head buried in my feather pillow. Silence, sleep.

Warmth, discomfort, can't seem to move my right leg, arm. Tries to kick off the cotton sheet enveloping my body. Not able to figure out why, was I blotto, like all of my friends? Thought I had paced myself fairly well, kept it to only 4 beers, made sure I had 4 pieces of chicken, a couple of biscuits. Feels weird, like I have to go to the bathroom, like I have to take a dump.

Eyes begin to adjust, so very tired, realizes the effects of alcohol has me in it's grip. Not sober, not completely wasted, somewhere in between. Why the heck can't I move my right leg though? Something in my hand, hard, hot, damp. Twitchy pain in my backside, recognizes the sheet is not covering all of me but warmth covers part of my unprotected skin. Struggles with all my might to clear my mind, get my bearings, surroundings, recognition of touch.

Struggles to turn my head to the right, face pushes deep into the pillow, free now. WHOA!

"It's OK, go back to sleep, just relax, don't tense up, it'll hurt if you do."

Blue eyes reflecting moonlight, inches from my nose. Strong, straight nose in my line of vision. Realizing the tickle, touching, invasion of my ass. Gentle, persistent movement, just inside the place that is reserved for Dad, well, Dad and Lee once.

A kiss, lips pressed to mine, soft, wet tracing of my lips, tongue traces the line of my top teeth, tip of my tongue. Heat in my hand, OH MY GOD, panic, breathing stops. My fingers encircle a slow moving mass of super heated flesh, tube of muscle, Andy's penis. He's using my hand to jerk him off, his fingers wrap around my hand, holds it in place as his pelvis moves back and forth, a large nob at the end of the shaft daring to pull into my cupped hand.

His fingers continue to trace my hole, just the very tips daring to move ever so carefully into me. Never venturing to force their way inside, it stimulates me, my head swims, dizziness overcomes me, darkness, pleasure, warmth, the room tips to one side. Holding on to the moving dick as it slides back and forth between my curved fingers, palm.

Not able to stay awake, body relaxes, floats, Dad's face appears before me, a black background, stubble from his chin rubbing along my jaw line. His massive fingers teasing my ass hole, I try so desperately to push my back side up to meet his taunting fingertips. Unable to move. Heat, swelling, thrusts my hips down into the depths of my mind, massive release of pressure from inside by balls. Blackness.

"Jeezus Christ Robbie!"

"SLAM!"

Sits up, awakened from depth of sleep, unaware of my surroundings, recognizes my bedroom, flooded with bright sunlight. Door closed, no sheet covering me. No one in the room with me. I lean over the edge of my mattress, the trundle has been pushed back beneath the bed frame. Everything seems to be in it's place.

Turning my head right, left, see's no luggage, no cloths, no Andy, Tag, no one. It's quiet. not a peep of a mouse. Hops to my feet, naked. Bare butt on the very edge of the mattress, leans forward, pulls the metal knob on the dresser, the first pair of nylon gym shorts touching my fingertips pull out, feet slide in, the soft fabric pulled up my legs, lifts my behind up just enough to allow the elastic band to be pulled up to my hips. Jumps to my feet, leans forward, grabs the cool metal door nob, turns and pulls the door open.

Stumbling out into the hallway, the place is abandoned. Stumbles into the kitchen, raises my head just enough to squint, look at the clock upon the wall. 2:20.

The kitchen is spotless, not a single remnant of the raucous tournament held in this very room last night. OH GOD, I hope it was just last night. Looks around the kitchen counter top, locates my cell phone. Grabs it, presses, date, message. Thank god, it was just last night. SHIT! I slept through this morning.

Hurries back to the hallway, turns, empty, bed made, no bodies, no blow up mattresses, no one. Continues down the long hallway, turns left, nope, nothing. The day bed is assembled too! What the? Who the heck put it together? I know for damned sure that it wasn't me, that I had left it in pieces, pretty much the same as Dad had.

Next stop, guest bathroom. SPOTLESS! No towels on the floor, no Tag. Onto the Mater Bedroom, met by the very same result. Bedding fitted, corners tucked, no luggage, no Ashley, I had slept through everything, everyone left. Feeling very alone, confused, I lift my right hand, look down at the screen of the cell phone, "message", finger presses the prompt.

"Robbie, Thanks so much for everything last night. Andy really enjoyed himself. I woke early this morning, decided to spruce the place up. There's sheets and towels in the dryer, didn't have enough time before we had to get on the road.

The guys were a little late getting out but I made them English muffins and coffee. Max said to say thanks too. I think he's going to have one heck of a head ache today.

FYI, Tag seemed really upset. Guess he remembered what happened between him and Melanie last night. I really feel badly for him. He refused our offer to drive him home especially since she had abandoned him last night. He said he's rather take the bus home that it was right on the way. He left just a little before we did at 11.

You might want to give him a call, be sure he got home all right. He really was shaken up.

Love you, give Dad a big hug for me when he get's home. I'll text him in a minute to let him know that everything is OK.

Ashley and Andy"

"Message."

1Puck1
1Puck1
208 Followers
12