The Vacation of a Lifetime Ch. 01

Story Info
Vacation cruise turns innocent wife into a sex hungry nymph.
8.6k words
4.42
169.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had looked forward to this trip for quite some time. It was certainly a well deserved and much needed break from everyday life. It also happened to be the first cruise for both of us. As it turned out, it was the vacation of a lifetime.

Before the trip, Kacey and I had gone out clothes shopping. She needed a new dress or two for the trip and after watching her try on what seemed like dozens of dresses, she had finally settled on two very pretty, albeit somewhat conservative dresses. She looked absolutely gorgeous in both.

One was dark blue and very soft satin. It zipped up the back and went down just past her knees. And while it didn’t expose any cleavage, it certainly complimented her lovely small chest. I also enjoyed the way it really brought out the green in her eyes. Then again, she does have quite a knack of making just about anything look very sexy.

The other was a black, floor length formal number that would suit just about any occasion. She looked quite stunning in it. It fit her 5’ 5” frame to a tee and it contrasted with her strawberry blond hair perfectly. Another positive was that it was a little low cut and revealed a little bit more of her delicious breasts.

You see, I’m the kind of guy that loves to have men look at my wife with lust in their eyes and she had agreed, that one night during the trip, she would go out dancing wearing a dress that I picked out. Kacey you see is very shy, and getting her to wear the type of dress I wanted to see her wear in public is not easy. Being on a ship, where no one she knew could possibly see her, was the only reason she’d agreed to do it. Thus, it was the dress that I picked out that really made this trip special.

I picked out a short, hot pink dress that went just midway down her thighs, exposing her milky white thighs. It was about as short as she’d let me go. It had spaghetti straps, tied around the neck and was cut low in the front displaying her small but perky tits quite nicely. It fit her nice and snug, and I got stiff in the store just looking at her. Underneath she’d to wear a pair of pink string bikini panties and a matching pink bra. It was just the look that I’d been searching for -- sexy, with a touch of daring, yet innocent and sweet.

We hurried home and she tried the dress on again, this time with the bra and panties. Within minutes she was on the floor, dress up above her waist, her panties pushed to the side, my tongue dancing on her swollen clit. My reaction to the dress had her soaking wet before I’d even touched her. She loves to see me excited, and that dress, not to mention the thought of her wearing it out in public, excited the hell out of me.

I tongued her mercilessly until she was grinding her hips into my face and cumming wildly. Afterwards, I fucked her like a man possessed while wicked thoughts of other men drilling my sweet wife in her pink dress filled my head.

The thing is, I not only enjoy other men simply looking at Kacey. I’d love to actually see another man’s long, thick, hard cock sliding in and out of her gorgeous shaved pussy. The sight of her consumed with lust while another man pounds deep into her would drive me insane. I love the way sex looks. I love the way she looks having sex. I’d love the way she would look having sex with another man. After all, I am a voyeur by nature. And to see the look on her face as another man makes her erupt in orgasmic bliss would be voyeur heaven.

Now of course, I never expected anything like that to actually happen on this trip. As you can probably guess, it never has before. For her part, she’s always said that she really has no desire to include anyone else in our bed. She claims that I satisfy her sexual needs quite efficiently and I have no reason to doubt that. Nevertheless what really did happen on that cruise, was far more than I had any right to hope for.

The first two nights of the trip were spent at sea and were somewhat uneventful, at least so far as this story goes. We had a wonderfully romantic time together exploring the ship and all the things to see and do, and of course, we also made love several times.

Days three, four and five we had day trips into the local islands. It was on day three that the story gets really interesting.

We had a wonderful time together during our afternoon excursion and we picked up some really cool souvenirs. We saw some really interesting sights as well. After awhile it became apparent that Kacey was feeling pretty frisky. She began telling me everywhere we went that she wished that I could tongue her pussy right then and there. She was teasing me relentlessly and I was enjoying the hell out of it.

For my part, I couldn’t wait to get her back to the cabin so I could give her pussy the licking I knew she needed so desperately. My baby loves to have her clit tongued and I’m always willing to oblige. I love the way she tastes. I’ve never tasted pussy so delicious. And I definitely get off on how much she enjoys being eaten out.

We hurried back to the ship and arrived back in our cabin at about 4:30. She began stripping off her shorts as soon as we closed the cabin door.

As quickly as I could I had her panties removed and immediately went to work on her soaking wet pussy. She laid on the edge of the bed as I fucked her with my tongue, savoring every drop of her delicious juices. The day’s fun had made her so wet. I couldn’t get enough of her and my cock got quite hard, quite quickly.

My tongue flicked over her clit. She moaned loudly. Her right hand was clenched tightly in a fist and her left soon took hold of a clump of my hair. I began rotating my tongue in circles around her clit as my fingers fucked her tight hole. The sight and sound of her enjoying my tongue made my own stiff cock throb excitedly. Her face was clenched so tightly she almost appeared to be in pain. In fact, quite the opposite was actually the case.

I sucked, licked and nibbled her clit for nearly 45 minutes, backing off each time she neared climax, until I sensed she could take no more. This time, when I could tell she was on the verge, I went all out, sucking hard on her clit until she finally simply burst in one of the most stimulating orgasms I’ve ever witnessed. It looked so good that just watching her cum nearly brought me off as well.

Nearly, but not quite. As she tried to recover her senses, I stood and removed my pants and shirt. Lowering my underwear, my seven rock hard inches sprung loose. She was still laying back on the edge of the bed; her eyes closed as I grabbed a leg with each hand and spread them apart. This of course got her attention and she looked up at me with the most deliciously sultry look on her face. I pressed my cock up against the lips of her vagina and began to push into her.

“Dammit baby fuck me with that cock” she said. “Slam it into me. Fuck me fucking hard!”

She didn’t often speak like that and it was driving me crazy. I love hearing her talk nasty.

“Do you want it bad baby?” I asked her. “You need my cock inside you hard like this don’t you” I said as I buried my cock deep into her.

“Ummph! Oh God yes! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!” she said. “I need it so damn bad. Give it to me please!”

I began to slam my dick deep into her with long steady strokes. Slowly pulling back out and then quickly slamming it back into her hard.

She began to rub her clit as I quickened my pace. The look on her face was one of sheer ecstasy. It made me want to fuck her even harder. It helped that the bed was the perfect height for me to fuck her standing up like this. I pounded her relentlessly with my rigid cock. I sensed myself getting close, and I backed off, wanting this to last a little longer. Slowing my pace a bit, I pulled my cock all the way out.

I began to fuck her with these short, in and out strokes, only the first inch or so penetrating her. Slowly then I began to slide my cock deep into her. I paused for a moment, my cock buried completely inside her burning hot cunt.

Then with the same in and out strokes, I withdrew slowly. I continued fucking her like that for several minutes. She sounded like she was in heaven. Shouting out over and over things like “Yes! Yes! Oh God yes! Yes!”

After about 20 minutes of really good, hard fucking, I rolled Kacey over onto her hands and knees. She moved to the middle of the bed and I got on the bed behind her. I pushed my cock back into her soaking wet pussy. She was so damn hot tonight.

Spanking her ass, I slammed my cock deep into her tight cunt. She cried out, pleading with me to cum hard. Begging me to fill her pussy with my hot cum, I could sense she needed badly to feel me shoot my load into her. Moments later, she got her wish and I exploded inside her.

With that, we collapsed on the bed and fell asleep for an hour or so. We were on the late dinner schedule and had plenty of time to rest up for the evening. And what an evening it was going to be.

When we woke up, we began getting ready for dinner. I showered first and was easily dressed before she even got out of the shower. I got really excited when she emerged from the bathroom in her pink bra and panties. What really got me going though was the pink lace garter belt that I hadn’t even been aware that she had.

She then crossed the room to the closet and removed the pink dress I wanted so badly to see her wearing. She set it to the side and put on a pair of white thigh high nylons with a nice lace trim, which were held up by her pink lace garter. I couldn’t believe how sexy she looked. It was one thing for her to dress like this for me at home, but going out dressed this way was more than I could’ve hoped for. She then slipped on the dress and put on a pair of white heals. She looked at me with sultry eyes and proclaimed herself ready to go. The bulge in my pants proclaimed its readiness. She reached down, gave my dick a quick massage, and we were off on the adventure of a lifetime.

At dinner, we sat at a table with three other couples. Kacey received several compliments on her dress. Kacey is beautiful, but dressing as conservatively as she does, she doesn’t receive as much attention as one would think. I could tell she was eating up all the attention she was now getting. All through dinner, I noticed the men at the table stealing glances at my wife. I couldn’t wait to go dancing later.

During dinner, my wife and I each had a couple of glasses of wine. We don’t usually drink but this was after all, a vacation. I could feel a little buzz and knew that she must be feeling it too. Near the end of dinner, she looked at me with a strangely mysterious expression on her face, and asked me if I was ready to go dancing. Without waiting for my response, her hand slipped under the table and probed the crotch of my pants. She found my erection had returned and she had her answer.

We made our way up to the ship’s nightclub and found it hopping. The D.J was busting out a mixture of pop and hip-hop. My wife, in her dress, fit right in. We made our way to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. I noticed several guys eyeing Kacey. I was hoping that she might dance with some stranger. I knew if she did, he would not be able to keep his hands off her. I was hoping his attentions would loosen her up and perhaps prompt a threesome.

Kacey of course, knew of my devilish plan. She just didn’t plan to make it happen. What happened next surprised us both.

We made our way to a table, about 30 feet or so from the dance floor. We sat talking and drinking for about 20 minutes until we were both finished with our drinks. She then looked at me and said “All right baby, time to hit the floor so all those guys can see what they’re missing,” got up, took my hand and led me out to the middle of the floor.

We don’t go out dancing often, but she was soon moving like I’ve never seen her move before. I guessed that she must’ve been practicing because she was soon dirty dancing like a pro. She was rubbing her ass into my crotch and grinding her own crotch on my leg. I knew other men must have been watching her. My cock was aching. After a few songs, she wanted a rest and we made our way back to the bar.

We ordered another round and she asked me if I was enjoying myself. The dumb look on my face said enough. She leaned forward close to me and whispered in my ear, “Baby, my pussy is so hot. I’m wet as fuck.”

My jaw simply dropped open. We were sitting on bar stools facing each other, my hand resting on her thigh. I began to slide it up her leg. Predictably, she stopped me before I reached my target, her thighs clamping down tightly on my hand. However, I had made it further up her skirt than she had ever before allowed me to go in public.

We got up and made our way back to a table to finish our drinks. As I sipped my rum and coke, I asked her if she’d seen anyone that she thought was hot. I love it when she tells me when guys get her excited. She pointed out about five guys that she thought we hot. All were dancing with other women. She reminded me “not to get my hopes up. I’m not going to be dancing with anyone but you tonight.”

I couldn’t deny that I was a little disappointed, but at the same time, I was still hoping she might change her mind.

“Come on” she said. “I want to dance some more.” And with that she took my hand and led me back to the floor.

It was more of the same from my beautiful Kacey. She was putting on quite a show. Guys were definitely watching her and she certainly seemed to be getting off on it. My hands were all over her. This was completely out of character for her. She was getting a good workout and her forehead was now glistening with sweat in a quite erotically sexy manner. No matter what went on the rest of the evening, I’d already gotten much more than I could’ve hoped for.

It was then that she appeared just a few feet away. At 5’10”, she was about my height with long deliciously full legs. She had long, curly, dark brown hair and incredibly sexy, piercing brown eyes. Her skin was smooth and milky white and she appeared to be in her early 20’s. Though she was by no means fat, she was a plump voluptuous woman with fairly ample breasts and a butt Sir Mix-a-lot would certainly approve of. She had a little extra padding, but in all the right places and in a most delicious way. This woman simply oozed sex.

She was wearing a blisteringly hot red leather mini-skirt. It barely covered her scrumptious ass and I found myself longing to see what lay hidden underneath. Her top was made of black cotton and buttoned up the front. It was sleeveless, quite tight fitting and judging by her rock hard nipples, I doubted she was wearing a bra. She also wore skin color nylons and knee high black leather boots. She looked hot and I was sure she was gonna get pounded tonight by someone. I just had no idea it was going to be by me.

Kacey had noticed her as well. Now and again she has hinted that any potential threesome would likely include not another man, but another woman. I also knew that she had an attraction for full-bodied brunettes. That’s why I got so excited when I noticed Kacey and this gorgeous woman make eye contact.

Soon, my erotic dance with my wife had taken a very surprising turn. This beautiful stranger who practically exuded sex, made her way over to us and began to dance with Kacey.

I drifted back a step or two, watching as the two of them began dancing together. My wife was obviously in the right mood, and the two of them were soon dancing quite closely and very suggestively. Kacey was soon bumping and grinding into this woman just as she had been moments earlier with me. The stranger was bumping and grinding right back. I couldn’t believe it was happening and I wondered just how far she’d be willing to let it go.

Soon, this stranger had my wife’s full attention and I began to feel as though I were dancing with myself so I decided to let the voyeur in me have some fun. I left the dance floor and made my way to the bar. I ordered another drink and looked back. I could barely see them from there, but it didn’t appear that my wife was missing me much. This was turning into quite a night.

I made my way to a spot where I could watch as my wife and this sexy stranger put on a show. I looked around and saw that not only were most of the men in the place watching them, but several women were also focusing intently on the gyrations of this twosome. My cock was rock hard. I still doubted that this would lead where I hoped it would, but I was already getting much more than I could’ve hoped for.

The two of them dancing looked so excitingly lewd. My wife had her hands around the stranger’s waist and appeared to be trying to pull her closer as if it were actually possible. The brunette was both bigger and taller than Kacey. Her arms rested on my wife’s shoulders and their eyes seemed to be locked. They moved and swayed in rhythm to the pop beats of some boy band. Kacey was grinding her crotch into this woman’s bare thigh and visa versa. I couldn’t tell which of them appeared to be more aroused.

They danced together for about 20 minutes; I’m sure giving several men erections in the process. I was certainly among those with a need to readjust my stiffening rod. I was amazed to see my shy, conservative wife like this in public with another woman.

As the DJ faded into a slow tune, I saw my wife and the brunette exchange some words, shake hands and begin to make their way towards the table where I sat. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

Kacey walked up and introduced me to her new friend. Her name was Kendra and she was from London, England.

Now I realize this is a little odd (of course most of my sexual desires are), but I’ve always had a thing for women with an English accent. It just sounds so sexy and sensual. I’d always wanted to fuck a woman with an accent. To hear her talk in that sultry voice while my cock is buried deep inside her would surely produce an explosive climax.

We exchanged pleasantries and the women each took a seat opposite me. Kendra told us that she was on the cruise with her best friend, Lila, who was currently off “shagging some hot bloke she met last night.” That certainly grabbed my attention. It seemed to me that Kendra and Lila weren’t on this cruise to find true love. This night was getting more intriguing by the moment.

I asked the ladies if they cared for a drink and both readily accepted. I got their orders and left for the bar. I’d wanted to leave them alone together. Kendra really seemed to be hot for Kacey and I didn’t want to interfere with it happening.

It took a few minutes to get the drinks and the entire time my eyes were glued to the women. I watched them as they sat talking. They were sitting very close to each other and seemed to be getting along quite well. I got very excited when Kendra started playing with Kacey’s hair. It appeared that Kendra was telling Kacey that she liked her hair. I thought I saw Kacey say thanks and then watched as she ran her hand through Kendra’s brunette curls. It looked extremely erotic.

While the bartender mixed the drinks, I watched as two young men approached the ladies. I was very interested to see what might happen next. They were both very handsome, each with dark hair. Just the type Kacey likes. I was certain that they were trying to score and I wondered what my wife would do. I figured Kendra would be up for anything but my wife I wasn't so sure about. But then I wasn’t expecting any of this to happen in the first place.

I watched as the guys made their moves. The ladies were laughing and I was beginning to think that something might happen. But then it was over. The ladies sent them on their way.

Not that I was disappointed, I wasn’t, but that would have been quite a sight to see. As it was, I seemed to be headed for an evening of sexual bliss that those two guys would die for. I was feeling pretty good about things right about now.