The Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
363 Followers

"Ma'am?" Bev asked. "I was just curious why he's wearing women's shorts. They are kind of cute on him, but they're not what most men are wearing these days."

Shirley answered. "He's my submissive and I have decided that he will be wearing female clothing from now on. He's not really a cross dresser or gay or anything like that. I just want to embarrass him a little when he's in public. I want him wearing something feminine enough to cause some embarrassment. I also need some corsets and intimate wear for him to wear under his pretty new clothes."

"How about some Capri pants or spandex bottoms?" Bev asked. "We also have some shorts in various colors and trims that might work. He'll also need some blouses and pull over tops, maybe some that are sleeveless will do."

"Yea. You've got the idea." Shirley replied. "And some nice frilly undies and a nice nightgown too."

"Let's look over here." Bev replied. "We have some summer things that are on sale."

Shirley picked out several outfits. They included blouses and sleeveless tops in various colors and trims. She also picked out some Capri pants and some more Bermuda shorts. There were also a couple of pairs of denim shorts and two pair of swimsuit bottoms.

"Is there somewhere that he can try these on?" Shirley asked.

"Follow me and I'll check with mom." Bev replied. "She owns the store."

Cindy actually towered over her daughter by about 4 inches. At first I thought she was wearing heels, but when I looked, her feet were flat on the floor. She was trimmer and appeared more athletic than her daughter. I guessed she was about 45 and weighed about 220.

Cindy said it would be OK to use one of the fitting rooms since they weren't real busy right now.

"Just be discreet." She said.

We walked back through a short corridor to where four individual dressing rooms were located.

"This one's empty." Bev said. "I'll be back in a moment. I want to check on your friend."

I tried on the outfits that Shirley had selected. She made me come out of the fitting room to model each one for her. Several of the other customers were trying on clothes in the other rooms. One time I came out to find Shirley and Bev talking.

I heard Bev say that her mom was a little over 6'6". Her dad was tall also. She said her mom played basketball in college and even tried to play professionally.

"Although I inherited the height gene." Bev laughed. "I didn't inherit any athletic ability. I got a scholarship to attend college and play ball. I did ok because I was so much taller than everyone else, but I just didn't have the ability to go farther. So here I am working at mom's store while I work on my master's degree in business."

She said a store like this was needed in the area because it was so hard for large women to find clothes that fit.

"Buying on line isn't a good option," she said. "Most women wanted to try the clothes on before purchasing. We also provide a lot of services including free alterations."

I continued to model the clothes Shirley had picked out. I put on the panty girdle last. It was so tight I couldn't breathe. When I stepped out of the room a women exclaimed 'my God' and headed into one of the other fitting rooms.

Shirley was looking me over as she continued to talk with Bev. Bev asked her how I became her submissive and Shirley related the story.

"Hmmm." Bev said. "Sounds like a cool arrangement, at least for you. How does he feel about it?"

"He's the one that begged me to do it to him." Shirley said. "He kept begging me to dominate him since we first met. Last month I started doing it and now I really like it. You should have heard him holler this morning when my friend and I paddled his ass. Here she comes now. Barbara, I think you met Bev. Her mother owns the store."

The three women talked while I went back into the fitting room to try on some of the other outfits. I was in my panties when the door swung open and Bev came in.

Shirley said I could take a look at your butt." Bev said. "Get up and turn around."

The room was larger than the normal sized fitting rooms found in most stores. I guessed that was because of the clientele that this store served. Bev took my place sitting when I got up. She grabbed me and pulled me over her knee so she could get a better look at my butt.

"Wow, look how red it is." She called out to Shirley. "And his cock is hard too."

"Feel free to give him a few smacks if you want." Shirley said. "He's not supposed to be enjoying this. Spank him until he loses that erection."

Bev began spanking me. Her hand was larger than most men's. She was strong and each swing of her arm sounded like a gun going off as she hit my ass. It hurt. It hurt more because of the bruises already covering my sore butt. I received about 50 slaps. I was sure the women in all of the other rooms could hear what was going on. I was sobbing by the time she was finished. I continued to lay across her lap.

"God that made me hot." Bev said.

"Feel free to use his tongue." Shirley said. "Make him thank you properly for taking the time to discipline him. Use it for as long as you want. Barbara and I are going to go try on some of these clothes. Come see me when you're finished with him."

Bev told me to kneel before her. She stretched her long legs out and spread them for me. She told me to get started and to be gentle. I began with her feet. I sucked each toe. Her feet were proportional to the rest of her body. They were long and slender. I worshiped her feet until she demanded I move higher. I kissed up one leg while I gently rubbed her thighs. I did the same with the other leg. She was getting impatient and grabbed my hair, pulling me to her crotch. She opened her legs further, granting me access to all of her womanhood.

I licked her gently with the broad surface of my tongue. I grabbed her clitoris with my mouth and gently sucked. Her clit was larger than any I had seen. In fact, all of her sex was large. I continued to kiss between her legs; gently at first and then more aggressively. I encouraged her to lean back and spread her legs further. I inserted one and then two fingers into her and started to push in and out slowly. She was getting wet and covered my fingers with her scent.

I withdrew my fingers at let her calm down for a moment. I continued to kiss her softly on her inner thigh. She was moaning now and pulling my face into her again. My index finger explored her puckered asshole. I pushed but didn't try to penetrate her. She grabbed my head and pulled me tight. I could barely breathe. I pushed harder with my finger until I felt it pop in. She responded with a small convulsion; all of her muscles contracting at once.

I started to swirl my finger inside of her, moving in and out, expanding her hole until it relaxed. By now she had neared her climax. My tongue darted in and out of her slit. It flickered back and forth. When she was ready to shoot I shoved two fingers back into her rectum. That was all it took. She drenched my face. She came again and again. When she finished she rubbed my face across her hot pussy. I cleaned up all of her juices.

"Wow." She said. That was the most intense thing I have ever felt. I wanted to scream but I was afraid I would draw attention to myself. I've got to pee now but my legs are too weak to get up."

I was still on my knees before her. I leaned forward and sealed my mouth over her vagina and started to suck. She went wild.

"Not again." She said. "I've got to pee. No... Please... No...Yes... Yes... God."

I swallowed her pee. She had trouble controlling the flow to keep from drowning me. It lasted for several minutes as she released a steady stream for a while and then stopped to allow me to swallow. She started and stopped over and over until she was finished. The pee was salty but didn't taste bad. When she was finished I was erect again.

"I guess I didn't punish you enough." She said. Next time I'll take you in the store room and really let you have it. I think mom might even like to give it a try."

We paid for our things and headed to the car. It was nearly 6 pm so we decided we would postpone the cookout until tomorrow. We had dinner at a nice restaurant. I got a few stares because I was still wearing the shorts that Shirley had instructed me to wear. The hostess seated us in a secluded area and we had a quiet dinner.

Barbara and Shirley took it easy on me during dinner. We had a normal conversation just like friends having a nice dinner. We talked about the day's events and they asked me what I enjoyed and what I didn't.

I told them that although the paddling was painful, it did excite me; especially when Ellen showed up to watch. I told them that I liked the oral sex the best but even drinking the pee was ok. I told them that the experience at the mall was intense and embarrassing, especially at Macy's when Tina spanked me.

I told them I didn't think I could take any additional paddling for a while.

"But your cock still managed to get hard." Barbara said. "So you must have enjoyed it at least a little."

"I guess so." I replied. "But I sure wouldn't want to repeat today very often. My ass is going to be sore for a week."

"Then you better be good for the rest of the weekend." Barbara said. "I've got a few more things planned for you. Let's head home. You have a training session we need to take care of."

We stopped at the grocery store on the way home. We needed some things for the cookout tomorrow. Judging by the quantities of food Barbara bought, I suspected that she was expecting to feed a small army.

When we got home I began putting the groceries away and then took all of the afternoon's purchases upstairs. Shirley and Barbara both decided to take a bath. It was 9 pm before Barbara called me to the bedroom.

"I promised you some training." Barbara said. "Come kneel before me."

She started by putting a harness over my head. The harness had leather straps which, when tightened, prevented me from removing it. Next she put a collar around my neck.

Barbara put on a leather harness as well. The straps of her harness fit snugly around her waist and thighs. Next, she put a gag in my mouth. Once in place, my mouth was stretched open and I was unable to close it. It didn't take long for my jaw to start hurting and for me to start drooling. Barbara told me to stick my tongue out as far as I could. She smiled as my tongue extended out of my open mouth.

"I promised you that I would train you to heel properly on my command." She said. "These harnesses will be mated together using these straps. When I tighten them your head will be drawn into my bottom. You will be unable you remove your lips from my buttocks or close your mouth. You will be required to crawl after me with your face buried in my ass for as long as I desire. Shirley will help to motivate you with this riding crop. Whenever I feel that you are not paying close attention to my ass, I will give her a signal and she will start wailing away at your butt. I'm sure the quality of your ass worship will improve quickly."

She attached leather straps to the four D rings on my head harness and another to a D ring on the front of my collar. The other end of the straps were attached to the D rings on her harness. She drew the straps tight and my face was buried in the crack of her ass. The strap attached to my collar was passed between her legs and attached to a ring on the front of her waist strap. As she tightened this strap, my face was drawn down until my mouth lined up with her asshole.

"Can you breathe?" She asked.

I couldn't reply but nodded my head up and down.

"Good." She said. "Now we will go for a walk. It is dark outside so it should be safe to go out in the back yard for a while. I will also take you around the house and up and down the stairs. During our little walk I expect your tongue to worship my ass. The walk will continue until I have an orgasm. Shirley will then take over and you will repeat your training with her. Nod if you understand."

Breathing was difficult and my neck was strained uncomfortably. I again nodded as my tongue found her hole. I began to lick her ass.

"I almost forgot." She said. "If I feel you are not tonguing me adequately, I will stop and squat. That will be a signal for Shirley to begin whipping your ass with her crop. I will continue to squat for a minimum of 30 seconds, maybe longer if I feel you're efforts haven't improved. That should give Shirley plenty of time to lay on plenty of strokes."

Barbara stopped and squatted three times over the next 20 minutes. Each time she stopped, Shirley had an opportunity to administer blows to my bottom. She applied about 40 strokes before she was done. My ass was on fire, but that was not the only motivation I received.

I guess Barbara wanted to reinforce the concept of ass worship because each time she stopped and squatted, she spread her legs a little giving me more access to her asshole. She then began to push against my tongue like she was trying to take a crap. My tongue felt her star puckering as she pushed back against it. Fortunately, nothing happened other than the humiliation of what she was doing to me.

Barbara had her first orgasm of the night as I rimmed her asshole. She released me when I had finished and I cleaned her up with my tongue. She showed Shirley how to put the harness on and we repeated the training. Shirley used me for over 30 minutes before she also climaxed.

"Barbara." Shirley said. "Help me loosen the straps. I need to use the bathroom so I need to get out of this contraption."

"Sure." Barbara replied. "Just bend over at the waist so I can loosen this strap between your legs. That's right. Almost got it. It's really tight. Try spreading your legs a little. Now squat. Yea. That's it."

Instead of loosening the straps, Barbara actually tightened them which repositioned my open mouth over Shirley's pussy. She then locked the straps in place with small padlocks.

"What are you doing Barbara?" Shirley yelled. "I've got to pee now. I can't hold it much longer."

"Well go ahead." Barbara replied. "There's nothing stopping you."

I had told Shirley that I had wanted to experiment with golden showers on several occasions. She just wasn't interested. Now, it appeared she didn't have a choice.

Barbara told me to start licking Shirley's pussy and not to stop until she has finished relieving herself. Meanwhile, Barbara started in on my ass with the crop. She laid the blows hard and I was sure she was leaving welts with each stroke. I increased my efforts with my tongue which only made it more difficult for Shirley to pee.

After a few minutes I felt Shirley begin to shutter a little and she grabbed my head. She tried to pull me deeper into her but the straps already had me buried as far as I could go. I couldn't close my mouth even if I wanted to. Soon I felt the first spurts of her juice. It was a mixture of cum and pee. Soon she was cumming forcibly. She had grabbed my hair and was nearly ripping it out of my scalp as she tried to pump her cunt into my face. When her flow finally subsided she let loose with a torrential stream of pee. I nearly drowned as she couldn't control the flow. Some leaked out of my mouth. More went up my nose making it impossible to breathe.

When she was done Barbara released her and told me to clean Shirley up with my mouth and then clean up the mess I had made. She told me to take a shower and then report to Shirley's bedroom.

"My god." Shirley told Barbara as I cleaned up the mess. "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. When I let myself pee and I felt him licking me down there it was... It was like a total power rush. I nearly drowned him but I couldn't help myself. It was just... awesome!"

Barbara reminded me we would repeat these sessions three time per day for the rest of the weekend.

"Today was golden." Barbara laughed. "You never know, tomorrow might end up brown."

Barbara was with Shirley when I reached the bedroom. Barbara showed Shirley how to secure me tightly to the bed in a spread eagle position. Shirley sat back in the chair beside the bed as Barbara crawled up and straddled my face. She was on her knees with her legs spread wide as she descended towards my mouth. She had taken the gag out but my mouth remained open and ready for her next assault.

"Look at his cock." Barbara said. "It's rock hard and leaking. He really must enjoy oral sex. Maybe it's because we haven't let him cum in a week, but the thought of eating pussy or ass really turns him on. Look at how it points to the ceiling. You should come ride it. No need letting an erection go to waste. Besides, you can feed him his cum after he ejaculates. That would be fun to watch."

I had never eaten male semen before. I wasn't gay and had no desire to suck cock or swallow male semen. I was sucking Barbara's cunt as I felt the bed move and Shirley straddle my groin. She lowered herself slowly onto my cock and knelt there for a moment before beginning to slowly impale herself on me. I could feel her getting wetter and she continued to ride my cock. I now had over 600 pounds of woman straddling me. It was difficult to breathe, but I managed.

Both women were getting aroused. Barbara was rubbing herself across my face as I alternated between sucking and licking. Shirley was impaling herself faster and faster. It was hard to concentrate on both women simultaneously, but eventually Barbara pressed hard against my face and the whole bed began to shake. As she was enjoying the warmth of her orgasm, Shirley started hers. I couldn't hold back after being stimulated by both women. I shot my load into Shirley. My spasms lasted for nearly two minutes. When finished I nearly passed out. The women changed places. I had to eat all of the cum I deposited in Shirley's pussy. She was so enthralled in what I was doing that she never noticed Barbara mounting my cock and using me to bring her to a second orgasm.

By the time we were finished it was after 1 AM. We were all exhausted. I slept between the two women; my cock finally satisfied, at last for the time being.

Chapter 5: The cookout (coming soon)

medic45
medic45
363 Followers
12