The Vacation Pt. 05

Story Info
More spanking as the weekend comes to an end.
8.4k words
4.32
30.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
361 Followers

Note: This is the continuation of a longer series about a femdom relationship. It makes more sense if you start at the beginning.

This is a work of fiction. None of the names or descriptions is intended to portray real people. It involves consensual and nonconsensual activities. If this is offensive to you please move on to another story. There are thousands on this site.

*****

Chapter 5: The cookout

I didn't sleep well that night. Shirley woke me up about 6 am to pee. She had me get between her legs. When I was in position she pulled me tight and locked me into position with her legs. I tasted the first drops of her pee moments later. A steady stream followed and she cautioned me not to make a mess. She controlled her flow better than she had the previous night, but it was still difficult to consume all that she had to offer. When she was finished she released me, rolled over onto her stomach, and had me kiss her ass until she fell asleep.

About 8 am it was Barbara's turn. She was more experienced in being able to control her flow so I had less difficulty in drinking what she had to offer. When she was finished she wanted to be orally satisfied. I spent the next 45 minutes licking and sucking her pussy.

She would have me penetrate her with my tongue for a while and then have me slowly lick across her clitoris. I would then suck on it while she threw her legs over my shoulder; holding me in place. She came twice during the session and when finished, I cleaned her up.

"Get up and get breakfast ready." She said. "You have a lot to do today. The first session will be after breakfast so go get busy. We'll be down in 30 minutes."

I was putting breakfast on the table when the women appeared. They were talking about today's agenda. I fell to my knees and greeted each of them properly. They sat at the table and continued to talk, ignoring me completely. After serving them their breakfast I was told to get under the table and massage their feet. About ten minutes later I heard a knock at the door.

"Get up and answer the door." Shirley said.

I scurried from under the table to answer the door. I hadn't been told to get dressed yet so I was still naked. I opened the door slightly and saw Ellen waiting on the porch. I invited her in and immediately fell to my knees and kissed her feet.

"Very good." Barbara said. "I think you are finally learning."

Shirley invited Ellen to join them for breakfast. I had prepared extra this morning since the women hadn't left me much more than scraps yesterday. Ellen joined the women and ate the meal I had planned for myself. I returned to my duties under the table but now had three pair of feet to massage.

Ellen wanted to know how the shopping trip went so Barbara gladly gave her the play-by-play account of yesterday's activities. She didn't leave anything out and by the time she was done all three women were laughing at my plight.

By the time the women had finished their conversation I was beginning on Ellen's feet. She started by telling everyone how much she enjoyed yesterday's activities. As she continued to talk she began moving her foot in my mouth. She would move her leg in a little kicking motion, forcing her foot deeper into my mouth and wiggling her toes back and forth to make sure each was getting maximum attention.

"You know," she was saying. "I've really been lonely this past week. Other than yesterday morning, the weekend hasn't been much better. My daughter Beth is away at college and that damn husband of mine left yesterday morning for a golf outing with his buddies. He won't be back until late Monday night."

"Are you sure he's golfing with his buddies?" Shirley asked. "I'll bet he's out with his girlfriend enjoying the weekend while you're here alone."

"Not taking that bet." Ellen replied. "I think you are probably right."

"We're having a cookout tonight." Shirley said. "Why don't you join us? It's obvious you don't have any other plans. We're going to eat about 6."

"Sounds great." Ellen said. "I'll be here, but only if you let me bring the wine."

"Come over whenever you're ready." Barbara said. "We can discuss how to deal with your unfaithful husband. I'm sure we can come up with something to even the score. Right now, it's time to take Dean for a walk. Would you like to join us?"

"Sure." Ellen replied.

I was instructed to get out from under the table and eat my breakfast. I was then to get dressed in the clothing that had been laid out for me upstairs. When ready, I was to report to Barbara in the guest bedroom. Barbara and Shirley headed upstairs leaving me alone in the kitchen with Ellen. As I fixed breakfast for myself she came up behind me and began rubbing my cock and balls.

I was hard in an instant as she whispered in my ear how she enjoyed my foot massage this morning. As she massaged my balls with her left hand, her right hand found my right nipple. My nipples and cock must be connected somewhere because any stimulation of my nipples immediately makes my cock hard. Shirley had discovered my secret early in our relationship and often plays and pinches them to get me aroused.

Ellen noticed the effect of her play on my cock and began pinching harder. She rolled the nipple between her thumb and index finger. She stopped massaging my cock and began playing with both nipples. After a few minutes I began to leak.

"You really enjoy that don't you?" Ellen said. "Maybe we will continue this tomorrow afternoon when you are serving me as my slave. Right now, you better hurry up and get ready. I don't think Barbara likes to be kept waiting."

I ate my breakfast and went up to get dressed. Ellen waited in the kitchen as she helped herself to another cup of coffee. I entered the bedroom and found one of my new panty girdles, a pair of pink shorts and a sleeveless top laid out for me on the bed. The underwear encased and constricted my body from my nipple line to mid-thigh. I looked at myself in the mirror and could see a difference in my physique. The garment pushed my chest up giving me the appearance of having female breasts. It also shaped by butt giving me a more feminine appearance.

Next on were the shorts. They were loose fitting and came just above the knees. If it weren't for the color and trim they could pass for men's shorts, but the pink color and flowered waist made it obvious that they were made for women. The pullover shirt was cream colored and had a scoop neck.

I went to the guest bedroom and stood for inspection. Shirley and Barbara were there checking something out on Barbara's laptop. I couldn't see what they were looking at as Barbara closed it when I walked in. Both women giggled as they had me turn around, bend over, stretch and assume various poses. They told me I had to do something with the bulge in my groin area and Barbara suggested I pull my cock between my legs. She said the panties would keep it buried there. I had to strip in order to do this and they took pictures with their cell phones of me completing my task. When they were satisfied at my appearance we went down to meet Ellen.

When I walked into the kitchen Ellen couldn't believe her eyes. She held her hand to her mouth to conceal her giggling as she gazed at my appearance. Once she regained her composure she had me model the outfit for her. We then left to take a walk around the neighborhood. Fortunately there were only a few people on the sidewalk. Several shook their heads as we passed while others simply smiled as they stared at me. The women greeted each passerby with a friendly hello but few did more than just nod in acknowledgement.

When we got back to the house I noticed Mrs. Adams, one of our next door neighbors was getting ready to mow her lawn.

"Hello Ruth." Shirley said as she waved to the woman. "Beautiful day isn't it?"

Ruth Adams was a matronly woman in her mid 50's. She was originally from England where she taught school. She met her husband there and moved to the States. She looked the part of a school mistress with her ample bosom and well-padded ass. I had seen pictures of her in her youth. She had been a handsome woman that I was sure turned many heads. She was of average height. Her face was more rounded now, a result of the 50 or so pounds she had gained over the years. She was a redhead in her youth, but I suspected the color of her hair now came from a bottle.

She had maintained her British accent and always seemed prim and proper whenever you talked to her in passing. I could picture her as the strict headmistress of some school administering a sound caning to some errant schoolboy. My cock tried to stiffen.

Ruth looked up from her work as we approached. Her eyes were fixed on me as she acknowledged Shirley's greeting. Shirley introduced Barbara and Ellen.

"Shirley, what on earth is he wearing?" Ruth asked. "Aren't those women's clothes he has on? I think you need to take him across your knee and give him a good spanking for going out in public like that. If you can't, I guarantee you that I am more than capable of giving him what he needs."

Shirley explained the situation which made Ruth smile a little. She had me turn around so she could get a better look at me. She continued to shake her head in disbelief.

"I've heard of such things." She said. "Didn't know it was going on right in my back yard though. I certainly know how discipline, especially a good caning, can straighten up a naughty boy, but I never..."

"You're right about that." Barbara interjected. "Spoil the rod and ruin the husband is what I always say."

The women laughed at Barbara's paraphrasing of the well-known saying.

"Ruth," Shirley said. "Dean is going to be mowing our lawn this morning since we're having a cookout this evening. I'm sure he wouldn't mind mowing your lawn as well. I'm sure he'll have plenty of time to do both."

"That would be wonderful." Ruth replied. "You know I hate mowing, especially in the summer heat. My husband used to enjoy it, but since his death a couple of years ago, I have come to dread the weekly chore."

"It's settle then." Shirley replied. "I'll send him over in a little bit. He has a couple of chores to do at home first. One more thing Ruth; when he's done with your lawn, be sure to inspect his work. If you still think he needs a little discipline feel free to administer whatever you feel is appropriate."

"Oh my!" Ruth replied. "It's been so long since I've had my cane out. I don't know that I could do that."

"It's up to you." Shirley replied. "Anyway, feel free to stop by for hot dogs and burgers later. We'll be eating about 6. We'll be in the back yard if you want to stop by."

"By the way, when we're in the privacy of our back yard, I sometimes make Dean work in the nude. Feel free to enjoy the view. Hope to see you later." Shirley called out as she was walking towards the house.

For the next hour the three women put me through my paces. I practiced crawling behind each woman with my face buried in their derriere. It was the technique Barbara had taught me. While I was led around by one of them, the other two cropped my butt. Each of them got an opportunity to be in charge. When they were finished I was told to report to Mrs. Adams. Shirley and her guests went back inside the house.

I started mowing. My plan was to do the front yards and then tackle the larger back yards. After mowing for about 30 minutes, I had finished in the front. Mrs. Adams came out to inspect my work. She handed me a weed eater and told me to trim around the bushes and weed around the flowers. She gave me a broom and told me to sweep the clippings from the sidewalk and driveways when I was done.

By 1 pm I was starting on our back yard. Shirley came outside and told me that she and the girls were preparing the food for tonight. When I was done with my mowing, I was to get the grill started and then get cleaned up. I saw Ellen leave. She was smiling as she waved at me.

"Got to go home and check on the dogs and get cleaned up." She said. "See you in a little while."

My cock continued to stir as I watched her ass gyrate as she headed towards her house. God what a fantastic ass she had.

When I had finished our back yard I headed next door. I found Mrs. Adams sitting in a lawn chair as I opened the gate to her back yard. She offered me some lemonade and cookies which I gladly accepted. She continued to look me over as I ate and sipped my drink. When I had finished, she told me to strip.

"I want to see what you have on under those shorts." She said. I'll bet you are wearing some nice girly panties... Oh, my. You're wearing a girdle. Turn around. Let me get a better look at you. Wow. I'll bet that makes you hot. I'm afraid you might even pass out working in the sun like that. Go ahead and take them off. You'll be cooler and more comfortable. I might even help you put it back on when you are done."

I removed the undergarment. She was right, it was a lot more comfortable. My cock was also enjoying its freedom. It was erect and pointing towards my neighbor. I tried to cover up but she instructed me to put my hands on my head. She began inspecting my equipment. She stroked it for a few minutes and then squeezed my balls to keep me from shooting.

"You should be ashamed of yourself for getting an erection in front of a lady without her permission." She said. "I think I'll have to do something about that. Get started with the mowing. I'll be back shortly. When she returned she was carrying a cane that looked to be about 36 inches in length. She swung it through the air a couple of times before tapping it against her leg.

She had changed into a knee length black skirt and white long sleeve button up blouse with a high collar. Her red hair was pulled back in a bun in the back of her head. She looked like the stern head mistress I imagined her to be.

"Here is what we are going to do." She began. "You will continue to mow the lawn with this push mower. Each time you pass by me you will stop and bend at the waist. I will administer one stroke on your bear bottom and tell you to continue mowing. You will thank me for each stroke. If you forget, I will repeat it until you remember. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"You will also keep track of the number of strokes administered. If I ask you and you cannot tell me the correct number of strokes you have received, will earn you 6 of my best. They will be taken with you bent over touching your toes. If you get out of position, we will start over. Is that clear?" She said.

"Yes ma'am." I replied again

I resumed mowing. As I passed her on my next round I stopped and bent over. I felt the sting of her first stroke.

"Thank you Ma'am." I announced

"Very good." She replied. "Continue mowing."

The next round produced a similar stroke slightly below the first. Over the next 20 minutes I had received about 25 strokes. The pain was no longer the pain of individual strokes but a burning sensation that radiated across my buttocks. As time passed the burning continued to increase.

Mrs. Adams began working on my upper thighs, hitting me in the fold just below my buttocks. After I had received particularly viscous stroke I watched as she walked to the other side of the yard and waited. When I got to where she now stood I stopped and bent over.

"Whap."

A moment later "Whap, Whap."

"Thank you Ma'am." I said immediately.

"Better remember your manners boy." She admonished as she turned to walk back to her original position.

I knew I would now receive two strokes each trip around the yard.

When I got back to where she originally stood she asked me how many strokes I had received.

"Forty Ma'am." I replied.

"Actually it is 43." She corrected. "Bend over and grab your ankles. Don't let go or we will start over."

One... she landed a stroke perfectly in the crease below my cheeks. Two... Another stroke a quarter of an inch below the first. Three... Four... Five. Those three in rapid succession and causing me to lose my balance.

"That's another 6 you have earned young man." She announced.

I fell to my knees and begged her for mercy. I had never been caned before and had already received four dozen stokes. I couldn't comprehend the thought of any more. I kissed her feet and wept as I begged her to be lenient with me.

"Very well." She said. "I will give you a chance at redemption. Finish your work then come and get me. We will talk further when you are done."

It took another 15 minutes for me to finish the mowing. I put the mower away and went to find Mrs. Adams.

"Are you finished?" She asked.

I told her I was and she got up to inspect my work. She walked around the yard and shook her head.

"I see you didn't use the weed eater." She said. "And I assume you left my broom out front as well. Tsk, tsk she said as she shook her head. I guess you need someone to supervise you. No wonder Shirley keeps you on a tight leash. I'll have to talk to her about that."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"Now, about your caning." She continued. "I will defer it until later in the week. I believe 20 strokes is appropriate; plus the six punishment strokes you still owe. Let's make it two dozen. I do so like even numbers. I think Thursday would be a good day."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"Now for the quality of your work." She said. "I think 50 with my paddle for failing to trim around the fence and bushes is appropriate. You can have another 50 for forgetting to put your tools away. I think I'll administer them at the party tonight. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the show."

I was in tears. Ruth Adams seemed amused as I sobbed another 'Yes Ma'am'. After staring at me for a few minutes she continued.

"If you are more thorough with your tongue than you are with your yard work, I might be willing to reduce your punishment." She said.

"I can do that." I replied, eager to minimize the punishments I had already earned.

"I will give you 30 minutes to make me orgasm. If you succeed I will reduce your punishment. Failure will increase it."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

I followed her up to her bedroom. She rummaged through her closet and emerged with two scarfs. She told me to turn around and tied my arms behind my back with one of them. The other she used to blindfold me.

"I'll set the stopwatch on my cellphone for 30 minutes." She said. "You better hope you're done by then. You know what happens if you're not. Anyway, I won't untie you until I'm satisfied."

She led me over to the bed and had me lay on my back. I heard the sound of her undressing and then felt the bed move as she climbed on. She straddled my head and settled onto my face. As I felt her sex push against my mouth I knew she had a thick bush. I started by kissing it softly. I smelled her aroma. She was already aroused. She started moving across my lips. She gyrated her hips as I licked her with the broad topside of my tongue.

I swallowed some of her hair but I continued. I was jabbing away at the entrance to her vagina. She bounced up and down on it, moaning as she did. I felt her breathing quicken and I knew she was getting close. She raised up off my mouth and clamped her thighs together. She was trying to prolong the experience, delay the orgasm.

When she had gained some self-control she settle again on my mouth. I started again. It was now her ass that she had planted on my face. I flicked my tongue across her anus and she moaned. She squirmed a little trying to position herself better on my face. I tried to penetrate her but whenever I did she pulled away.

She was panting now. I was sweating. The heat from her body was stifling. I managed to breathe, but with every breath came the intoxicating smell of her womanhood. I knew she was ready to cum but I couldn't seem to get her over the edge.

medic45
medic45
361 Followers