The Vacation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got 2 minutes left." She said.

She let all of her weight drop onto my face. I was pushing against her rosebud. She was pushing back. She rubbed it across the pointed end of my tongue to create more friction. I sensed she was masturbating herself as well. One minute to go she announced. I increased by efforts. Thirty seconds; nothing. Ten... Nine... Eight... And she erupted like Mount Vesuvius. She drown me in her juice. I imagined Shirley could hear her screams of ecstasy next door. She continued to rub herself across my face. It was her pussy now and I licked up all of its offerings.

When she finally finished she got up and headed to the bathroom. I was still on the bed trying to get recover.

"You still owe me 50. See you tonight." She said as she pulled the scarf from my eyes and untied my arms.

She told me my clothes were still on the back porch but told me not to put them on until I got home. Shirley was in the yard when I got there. She took one look at my ass and wanted to know what happened. She had me bend over as she inspected Ruth's handiwork.

"I guess licking Ellen's ass got you all worked up or maybe you just like your new wardrobe." Shirley mocked. "Anyway, it serves you right. Exposing yourself to Ruth Adams like that. I'm going to enjoy watching her beat you some more tonight, and I think I'll put you back in chastity since you can't seem to control that thing. Now get the grill started and get cleaned up. Our guests will be arriving soon."

I got the grill out and lit the charcoal. I helped Shirley set up the tables and chairs before heading inside to take a shower and get cleaned up. After the shower Shirley put me over her knee and rubbed some ointment on my legs and butt. It was an antiseptic cream that would cool and sooth some of the pain. She laid my clothes for the evening on the bed before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the evening.

Waiting for me on the bed was my chastity belt, complete with butt plug, a pair of thong panties and a halter top. I went into the guest bathroom and shaved before putting the chastity device on. The butt plug was larger than the one I normally wore. Barbara came in after I finished shaving. She was amused as she watch me trying to insert the new plug. She told me to bend over and then lubed the plug and pushed it home. She must not have been satisfied with the fit as she pulled it out and reinserted it several times before locking it in place with the strap between my legs.

I went back to the master bedroom and finished dressing. Shirley called out. I went to see what she needed.

She was sitting on the toilet when I entered.

"Clean me up." She said.

I got on my knees as she spread her legs. I could see that she had just peed but hadn't used any TP to clean herself. My tongue took care of her needs.

We went downstairs and found Ellen and Barbara sitting in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine. Barbara was dressed in loose fitting shorts and a t-shirt that had "I'm a Bitch" printed across the front of it. Ellen wore a pair of tight fitting white shorts. They created a camel toe in her front, just like the spandex shorts she wore the day before. There were not any panty lines visible and I wondered if she wore anything underneath. She also wore a tube top that compressed her breasts and caused her nipples to stand at attention. She had styled her hair, making her look even younger than she was. My cock tried to rise but my chastity belt prevented it.

"Oh, poor Dean." She said. "Back in your cage. I guess that means you have been naughty. Did you get paddled again? Turn around and let me see. Wow. Look at your ass. Are those cane marks? Who..."

"He had a run in with Ruth Adams this afternoon." Shirley said as she entered the kitchen. "She's promised to paddle him tonight as well. Should be entertaining. Anyway. Dean, go put the meat on the grill. Everything else should be ready."

I was in charge of grilling and I knew everything had better be perfect. Once the burgers were on I helped the ladies bring out some of the other food and drinks. The hamburgers were nearly done when Ruth arrived.

"Something smells good." She said. "What can I do to help?"

"Well," Shirley giggled. "You did such a wonderful job supervising Dean this afternoon, why don't you keep an eye on him now so he doesn't burn any of the burgers or dogs. We should be ready to eat when the other guests arrive."

"Other guests?" I questioned.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I invited Mrs. Williams, you remember her don't you Dean?" Shirley asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"I also invited Bev and her mother." She continued. "I didn't get a definite answer but they may show up as well."

Mrs. Adams was looking over my shoulder as I grilled the last of the burgers and put the dogs on. She was casually rubbing my ass with her hand. She also showed me the paddle she had brought with her. She said it was the paddle she used when she taught school.

"I was in charge of discipline at the last school where I taught." She explained. "Whenever one of the students needed correction, the teacher would bring them to me. Corporal punishment was allowed and even encouraged back then. Many of the students would already be crying when they arrived at my door, especially if I had punished them before. They knew I increased the punishment for repeat offenders and always finished what I started with no clemency allowed. Punishments were administered on the bare bottom. I became very good at providing maximum pain but without causing scarring or permanent damage."

"Looks like you proved that on Dean's backside this afternoon." Shirley said while the others nodded in agreement.

By the time Mrs. Adams had finished reminiscing about her experiences as a teacher the food was ready. Mrs. Williams arrived soon thereafter followed by the two women we had met the day before. Shirley introduced everyone and made sure they had drinks.

Everyone grabbed a plate and started pigging out. I had worked up quite an appetite but waited until all of the women had served themselves before getting a plate for myself. I made sure everyone had everything they need before sitting to enjoy my meal. Whenever someone needing something I got up to serve them.

The conversation started out casually as everyone got better acquainted. Eventually the conversation became more focused on me and how I became a submissive. Shirley explained how much she was embracing the concept of a FLR and how much Barbara had helped her see the light.

Ruth told about some of the punishment sessions she administered while teaching and how embarrassed she got when she found herself aroused during the caning of a naughty teenager. Nothing sexual happened but later that night she fantasized about spanking him and then using him to satisfy her carnal needs. Although she never discussed the event with her husband, she often fantasized about taking a guy over her knee and spanking him until he cried.

"Maybe you would like to practice by supervising Dean during the day while I'm working." Shirley said. "I'm afraid his cock will probably be locked up, but he could satisfy any needs you have in other ways."

"You can't imagine how much I would enjoy it." Ruth replied. "Until today I hadn't had sex or even masturbated since my husband died. The caning today brought back so many memories I just had to ..."

"No problem." Shirley said. "I think Dean might enjoy oral sex as much or even more than penetrative sex. Anyway, I need someone to keep an eye on him while I'm working. Sometime he can get himself in a lot of trouble when he's by himself. He could even come over and help you out around the house."

"You should rent him out." Barbara said. "I'm sure some of the women around here would pay for his services and you could make a few extra bucks to boot."

"I know I would!" Ellen said with a giggle.

It was nearly dark now. I suggested that we move the party inside where the light was better. Once inside, I served everyone coffee and dessert and then went outside to clean the table. I tried to make myself scarce and avoid the scheduled paddling I had earned this afternoon.

After cleaning up outside I headed to the kitchen and began cleaning there. I heard conversation and some occasional laughter coming from the living room and wondered if I was the source of their amusement. It was a little after 9 pm when I poked my head in and asked if anyone needed anything.

"I think I have some unfinished business." Ruth announced. "Dean, come over here and bend over this chair. Ladies gather around if you like. I promised this young man 50 strokes with my paddle in front of all of you. It seems he didn't do a very good job on my yard this afternoon and now it's time for payment."

"Are you ready?" Ruth asked.

Yes Ma'am." I answered.

"Do you remember what happens if you get out of position during your punishment?"

"It starts over." I gulped.

I grabbed the seat of the chair firmly hoping I could remain still during this demonstration of Ruth Adam's expertise with the paddle.

The paddle hurt less than the cane but she swung it with enthusiasm. She hit hard causing me to grunt with each stroke. Her aim was good as well as she was able to hit the same spot over and over again. By 20 I was crying real tears and my cock had retreated into its prison. By 30 I was begging her to stop but the audience was encouraging her to continue. Ellen was sitting directly in front of me during the entire paddling. She had been rubbing herself through her shorts since the tenth stroke. She now reached into her shorts and was frantically rubbing her pussy. Her face was nearly as red as my ass and she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Finally Mrs. Adams swung for the 50th time landing a serious blow right over my butt plug. The impact drove the plug deeper into my hole. I was done for now but still had 24 from the cane to look forward to in a few days.

Barbara thought it would be nice if I treated all of the women to a foot massage. As I started around the room the women returned to their conversation. Cindy Robinson, the amazon who owned Cindy's at the mall was telling everyone how her husband had left her two years ago.

"I don't know if he couldn't cope with being married to someone taller than him or whether he just wanted someone younger." She said. "All I know is he just got remarried to a woman half his age and a foot shorter."

"Yea mom," her daughter Bev added. "And he treats her like crap. I remember how you two fought when I was growing up, but he never hit you did he? I saw Missy the other day and I swore she had a black eye."

"No, he never hit me." Cindy replied, "But he certainly abused me mentally. I'm not sure I could ever have another relationship with a man. I guess I'm scarred for life."

"No Cindy," Shirley said. "You just haven't found the right man to worship you like a woman was meant to be. I hadn't either until I met Dean."

I was just starting to massage Cindy's feet. I could feel the tension in her. As a worked them I felt her start to relax. Her feet were large, just like her daughter's. They were long and slender and it looked like she had just had a pedicure. I rubbed them a little more before sticking her beg toe in my mouth. I licked and sucked it for a few minutes before adding her other toes. I continued to massage the rest of her foot as I sucked on what I could get in my mouth.

Shirley noticed how my efforts had soothed and relaxed Cindy. Her eyes were closed now and she was humming like a person in deep meditation. Shirley came over and whispered something in my ear. I nodded and began massaging further up Cindy's leg. I kissed it as I continued the massage. When I got to her thigh I stopped for a moment before resuming on the other leg.

Everyone was watching me, include Cindy's daughter Bev. She was actually smiling since she knew how good what I was doing felt. This time I didn't stop at her thigh. I continued slowly up her leg, kissing her inner thigh. She spread her legs slightly as my tongue worked its magic. The closer I got to the valley of heaven I sought, the more I could smell the fruits of me labor.

Cindy was panting a little and I could hear quiet moans. I had never met anyone with legs as long as hers. It seemed to take forever to get to my goal. I was surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties. She didn't look like the type of woman who would go without. Maybe Bev had suggested it. With the path clear I gently began licking her sex. I heard her moan and jerk a little. I guessed I had woken up the desire that still lay deep within her.

She reached down and pulled me into her. Her legs parted and I was now sucking her clit deep into my mouth. Her moaning increased. I continued my efforts until she started to push me away. When I stopped she grabbed my head and pulled me back into her sex.

"Lick me softly" she moaned. "I want it slow and gentle."

Her wish was my command. I heard moaning from the gallery as I kept up my attack. I guessed others were masturbating as they imagined what I was doing, their view blocked by Cindy's dress. With her moaning increasing, I began jabbing my tongue into her. Penetrating her vagina and making her squirm. She rubbed my face in her sex nearly suffocating me as she clamped down with her thighs. Finally she came with a scream.

When she recovered I was still licking her clean. She looked around the room. She was embarrassed by what had taken place. The women all understood. Many had been there before, used by some man then discarded. They understood what it was like to be used and how it felt to be worshipped like a goddess, even if for only a few minutes. Cindy stared at her daughter.

"I told you he was good, mom." She said. "Maybe we could get Shirley to let him work at the store a couple of days per week. I'm sure we could find a use for his talents."

The awkward moment passed quickly. Ellen began telling everyone of her own experience with her husband. She said she was almost certain that Jack was having an affair. She said she really wanted to do something that would make him pay. Barbara had given her some ideas, but the thought of kidnapping and cutting off his balls him didn't appeal to her.

"Cutting them off takes all the fun out of it." She laughed. "I'd rather leave them in place and torture them"

Everyone but me laughed at her joke. I wasn't sure if she was joking.

"I want to humiliate him and make his life hell." She continued. "Just like he's done to me for the past 18 months."

"I belong to a group of women who promote the FLR lifestyle." Mrs. Williams said. "I think Shirley will be joining as well. I brought some information with me in case anyone else is interested. Anyway, we often help women like you, Ellen, deal with situations like this. We'll need to know some information about your husband so I'll give you a form to fill out. It'll take us a week or so to do some investigation and come up with a plan, put I can tell you from watching these girls work, I wouldn't want to be in your husband's shoes when they get done with him."

"I don't know." Ellen said. "I really don't want to do anything until our daughter graduates from college."

"Ellen, take a few minutes to read over this information." Mrs. Williams said. "Give the girls some time to investigate and come up with a plan. They won't do anything without your permission and will explain everything they plan to do. If you don't approve, then it won't happen. What do you have to lose? "

"Ok, let me look this over." Ellen replied.

The women started leaving about midnight. It had been a long day and I was tired. I got ready for bed and asked Shirley if she would remove my chastity device. She removed the butt plug and told me to clean it and then report to Barbara in the spare bedroom.

Barbara used me all night. She was disappointed that Shirley had left me locked up. When she locked the head harness on me, I thought I would be spending the night with my face buried in her ass. Barbara had something different planned.

She attached a double ended dildo to the harness. One dildo went into my mouth, the other pointed to the ceiling. I way laying on my back with the dildo sticking into the air. She straddled my face and impaled herself on the ten inch cock. She started working it in and out of her pussy. Each time she impaled herself, she dropped her massive weight onto my face causing the cock in my mouth to plunge deeper into the back of my throat. She was facing my cock so each impalement meant her ass burrowed its way onto my nose. She would often rub her ass across it to be sure her scent was engraved in my mind. After the past several days I was sure that I would never be able to forget that smell.

After several orgasms the got off and switched the phalluses. The 10 inch cock that had brought her to multiple orgasms was inserted into my mouth and the smaller 7 inch one I had been forced to suck was now sticking out.

She mounted me again. She had turned around and was now facing the head of the bed. She impaled herself onto the cock and rode it up and down for a few moments. It glistened with her juices and I realized it was just for lubrication as she lined the fake cock up with her asshole.

She lowered herself gently onto the cock, her asshole stretching to take its girth. When fully impaled she bent forward causing the pussy juice that dripped from her cunt to run down into my nose. Since I couldn't breathe through my mouth, every breath I took forced me to inhale her.

I was gagging on the monstrous cock now filling my mouth. As Barbara impaled herself on the other cock it was like she was fucking my mouth as well. I tasted her on the cock. I was hard despite the humiliation I suffered. My cock fought to get out of its cage.

She rode the new cock for nearly 30 minutes until she had her third orgasm of the night. When she finally headed to the bathroom I was struggling to catch my breath.

"Remember what I said about dirty dildos?" she asked rhetorically. "Well this one needs some cleaning now."

She pulled the cock from my mouth and attached it to a strap on harness she now wore. The cock she had just used to sodomize herself with was pushed into my mouth. I choked and gagged as she turned me over and fucked my ass for the next hour. She fell asleep with one cock buried in my ass and the other in my mouth.

She didn't get up until 10 am the next day. It was the last day of her visit. She withdrew the cock from my ass and headed to the bathroom. When she returned she had removed the harness. She pulled the cock out of my mouth and threw it on the end of the bed.

"You better do a good job of thanking me." She said as she mounted my face for some oral attention. "I didn't have to remove the condom from that cock before you sucked it. It was pretty dirty and I'm sure it would have tasted nasty."

She used me until about noon. She relieved herself after her last orgasm and I again tasted her mixture of cum and pee.

I fixed some lunch and then cleaned up any remaining traces of the party. There was laundry to do so I went to work on that next. Shirley and Barbara were lying in the back yard enjoying one of the last warm days before autumn. I fixed a nice dinner that night before being allowed to sit and watch some television with them.

"You surprised me." Barbara said. "Shirley and I had made a bet and it looks like Shirley won. She wanted to know if you were truly serious about serving her. She knew she couldn't do some of the stuff you're always fantasizing about. I bet her that you weren't a true submissive and you just wanted to play games. I told her that you would be begging to quit and would even leave her before the weekend was over. I thought it would be easy, especially after your little temper tantrum Friday night. When Ellen showed up it complicated things a little. I saw how you looked at her, how much you wanted to fuck her. I figured that you might even leave Shirley for her."