The Valedictorian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrion
darrion
33 Followers

"Can I watch you cum, Mr. Percy?" she asked me as her eyes re-focused on my slowly stroking hand and throbbing cock.

"Not right now, Terri." I told her and stopped stroking my cock. A look of deep disappointment crossed her face for a moment and she seemed to wonder if perhaps she had completely misread everything and just made a fool of herself.

"Come here." I told her motioning with my fingers as I stood up. Slowly and unsurely, Terri stood up as well, her eyes seemed to want to stare at my cock but she had lost some of her confidence and so she kept her eyes on mine the whole time. I reached out and grabbed her shoulders and softly guided her towards me then the chair. "Put your knees on the chair." I told her, and she hesitantly placed her knees onto the chair, putting her hands on the back of it to steady herself. She looked back over her shoulder at me, an uncertain look in her eyes. I moved around her until I was behind her and lifted the skirt over her ass.

"Your not going to do me, are you?" she asked me uncertainly.

"No Terri, I'm not, but, " I told her and paused with a mischievous smile on my face, "I am going to fuck you." She looked at me startled, her eyes seeming to widen at my words. She felt the head of my cock throb against the inside of her thighs and she sighed, her body relaxing. Then, slowly, the head of my cock pressed into the tight warmth of her pussy. Terri gasped at first, taking a deep raged breath as my cock continued to slide deeper until she started to lean back towards me urging my cock deeper still. Finally the whole length of my cock throbbed deep within Terri's pussy and she let out a long slow breath.

I pulled my cock back out slowly, until just the head was inside of her, the slowly began to push it back into her. "Oh, Mr. Percy, oh fuck me, please." Terri moaned as she turned her head back to face forward, her long pony tail still sticking to the back of her wet shirt. I pushed into her harder and faster until her ass slapped loudly against me, Terri tried not to make any noise, but she could not restrain herself and a loud gasp seemed to echo around the small office. I began pushing in and out of her in a gradually increasing pace, thrusting as deep as I could each time her ass slapped back against me. Terri arched her back and began to push back toward me with each thrust that I made into her, the chair rocking slightly as we moved. I could feel my balls begin to ache in the all to familiar way they do as I get close to cumming.

"Do you still want to watch me cum?" I asked her with a last deep thrust before I paused letting my cock throb deep within her.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Percy I do." She replied, her voice trailing over her shoulders to me. I pulled my cock out of her and with a grand sweep of my arms pushed all of the papers and books off of m desk and onto the floor.

"Lie down on my desk." I told her and she slowly got off the chair and climbed onto the desk. She lay on her back, her legs dangling over the edge, her feet almost brushing against the floor. I grabbed her thighs with my hands and held her legs up and stood forward. The head of my cock spread her pussy slightly and she could feel me throbbing against her clit.

"Show me your tits." I told her and without hesitation her hands went to the edges of her shirt. She pulled the shirt up until it had passed her breasts and then released the shirt again. Her tits were now expose to me, the nipples were large and stood out firmly from her body, I pressed my cock back into her pussy and watched as her tits swayed ever so slightly from side to side from the motion.

"Oh, Mr. Percy, " Terri began her eyes were closed and her fingers hand begun to squeeze and tease her nipples, "Please fuck me hard again like you were, oh please." She asked me in her soft musical voice. The words were almost too much for me but I wanted to make her happy if I could. I gripped her thighs tightly and began to pound my aching cock in and out of her tight pussy, my stomach hit the back of her thighs with each thrust, her fingers seemed to barely be able to keep their grip on her nipples as her tits bounced wildly from side to side and up and down.

"I'm gonna cum." I told her through clenched teeth trying to hold out as long as I could but already feeling my balls getting tighter.

"Yes, let me see you cum, I want to see the cum." Terri said excitedly as she released her breasts and rose up on her elbow so the she could see down towards her stomach and beyond. With a final thrust, I pulled my cock out of her and wrapped my hand around it, stroking it. I felt my cock stiffen in my hand and struggled to keep my eyes open as the first shot of cum came out. It shot up towards her belly button, barely clearing the bunched up material of her skirt, it actually left a white trail across the plaid. The next shot, though, launched forth with grandeur and streaked from my cock. The thick white cum continued to fly between her breasts and landed in a thick puddle just below the hollow of her throat. I could no longer keep my eyes open and they closed themselves tightly. I felt cum shooting from my cock with every third stroke or so until there seemed to be none left. I released my cock and leaned my hand heavily against Terri's body as I felt the material of her skirt against the head of my cock, a warm gathering of cum there as well. Slowly I opened my eyes and was shocked to see the lines of thick white cum that streaked from her pussy up towards her neck. A shot or two had hit her nipples, the plaid skirt was now heavily highlighted with white and there was almost a lake on her belly button. The lake jiggled and waves rippled as Terri laughed softly.

"Oh, God, I never dreamed there would be so much, and it feels so good on me." Her fingers lazily traced a couple of the lines, letting the thick liquid stick to her fingers as she rubbed it onto more of her skin. "Can you do that again? Can I watch you cum again? Can I, Mr. Percy? Please?" I don't know what it was, if it was her excited smile or the genuine hopefulness within her eyes, but I felt my cock suddenly growing hard again.

The truly odd thing about this whole encounter is that a little over a year later, Terri would become my wife. The not at all odd thing about this encounter is that Terri aced my class and went on to become valedictorian. We have been married now for nearly ten years and are running our own company. We deign games, I do the programming, she does the art, I would tell you a couple of the better known ones we have done, but that would destroy anonymity, wouldn't it?

darrion
darrion
33 Followers
12