The Valentine Gift

Story Info
Two women have a picnic on the beach.
791 words
3.76
17.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is kind of a 2nd part of my frist one but you do not have to read the frist one to read this one. I hope you like it.

It has been two months since I have seen crys. she came to visit me for valentines day. I wanted to do something special for her, as she sleep I left the house to do something's I needed to do. Later when I go back home I woke her up. She groaned and wined and I laughed at her and told her to get her butt out of bed. She got up and took a shower and got dressed. We got in the car and she wanted to know where we where going, I told her it was a surprise and she would find out soon enough. I drove to a small town I love and drove down to the beach. We both love the beach very much and it had been a log time since we had been there. It was getting dark out and we watched the sun set go down over the water it was beautiful. I left her standing there just watching the site while I went back to the car. I got the stuff out of the car and went back to where I left her.

She turn around and had a big smile on here face, she asked what I was doing, I lied a big blanket on the ground and picnic basket down on the ground. She sat down and I opened the basket. I brought sandwiches, fruit, drinks and her favorite brownies. She was so happy that I made her supper on the beach. It was really nice to have the soft glow of the moon and the sound of the waves crashing while we ate. After we ate we sat together and just watching the waves. She was sitting between my legs and leaning up agents me. I put my arms around her and held her. She put her head on my shoulder and I started to lightly kiss her neck. It sent shivers down her spine and she giggled a little.

I kissed here neck even more until she couldn't stand it any more and turned and kissed me passionately . I gently laid her on her back and kissed her again slowly kissed her down her neck and unbutton her shirt as I kissed her down her chest. Her skin was so soft. I kissed her breast and licked her nipples. I sucked in her nipples until they became hard and I could hear her breath getting deeper. I slowly kissed her down her belly and tickled her belly button and she laughed . then I kissed her down until I got to her jeans and I unbuttoned them and slid them down along with her panties. She shiver when I cool air touched her skin. I slid my tongue down her clit. She was so hot. She arched her back and I pressed her hips back down. I slid my tongue down in to her slit and could feel her juices flowing all ready she really needed to cum. I pressed my tongue deep into her and stared to fuck her with my tongue. It felt wonderful and I couldn't get enough of her.

I wanted her to cum so badly. I slid my finger in to her and go it wet then I slid it into her ass as I sucked on her clit. she was really hot now. I slid my tongue back into her pussy and the was the last straw, she came all over my tongue and face. It was so sweet. I licked her clean and moved back up to kiss her. She rolled me over and started to kiss me passionately again. She slid down my body and didn't want any time with me she took off all of my clothes. She slid her finger into me and stated to finger me, I almost came at once but she stopped. She brought up her finger and licked it off and teased me. I wanted her to make me cum so bad. I begged her to make me cum.

She slid two fingers in this time and finger fucked me until I came all over her fingers. She brought them up to me and we both licked her fingers off to gather. We laid there for a little while and then go up and got dressed. We put the stuff back in the car and then took a short walk on the beach holding hands. When we go back to the car. She kissed me and thanked me for the wonderful valentines present.