The Valentine's Day Mascara Ch. 02

Story Info
Gnny returns home to relieve herself.
1.7k words
4.06
10.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon reaching her home Ginny rushed inside with a need to satisfy her lustful desires.

As she entered the front door she called "Hi, is anybody home?"

As she got no reply, she went into the living room and sat on the settee. She opened her bag and took out her new mascara, eyeing it and said "Wow, you certainly proved to be an interesting buy. I am certainly going to be seeing a lot more of the delectable Sam!"

She placed the mascara on the arm of the settee, had a quick check that no-one was around and hitched up her skirt to expose her naked mound. She moved her fingers down to her lower lips and began to slowly caress herself, moving her fingers in a circular motion and occasionally dipping one into her honeypot. She lay back and closed her eyes intent on maximising her pleasure whilst running through her mind her encounter with Sam -- she wanted to see more of that hot girl and was trying to imagine what her naked breasts would look like ... feel like ... in her hands ... her mouth... she was lost in a world of total lust and her pussy was as wet as it had ever been even when her former boyfriends cock had been in it.

Jack had been in his room jerking off to some porn when he heard Ginny get home. He quickly shut down his laptop for fear of her walking in on him and went to see if she needed anything. When Jack got to the living room door he stopped suddenly, taking in the beautiful view presented to his lustful gaze. In front of him, and totally unaware of his presence, was this younger version of his hot wife fingering her love hole. He slowly unzipped his trousers and took out his already semi-hard member, slowly he began stroking it in time with Ginny's hand movements imagining that it was her administering to his needs. Jack was trying hard to memorise every little detail that he saw, this was something to store in his memory banks -- he would be jerking off to these memories for a long time to cum!

Ginny's movements were becoming more vigorous and with one particularly fast movement she knocked her mascara off the arm of the settee. Opening her eyes to see what had happened she realized it had gone down the side of the settee between the arm and the cushions.

"Oh fuck," she said, reluctantly stopping what she was doing to retrieve her ill-gotten gains. She stood up and reached down to where the mascara was awaiting her -- she could feel it but couldn't quite grasp it -- she needed to stretch further so she knelt on the settee and pushed her hand further down.

Jack now had an unbelievable view of his step-daughter's backside and began stroking his cock more vigorously as he became determined to enjoy these moments to their utmost.

Suddenly Ginny called out "Help, is anyone home. My hand is stuck, and I can't get it out."

"In for a penny, in for a pounding," thought Jack to himself as he strode into the room.

"Okay Ginny, I'm here, but there is a small price to pay for your freedom," at which he removed his trousers and boxers and thrust his engorged cock into Ginny's tight little pussy which, sopping wet as it was, eagerly swallowed the full length. Ginny gasped and initially tried to pull away, but the feeling of a cock inside her after such a long time was too good to miss and she soon began moving in time to Jack's thrusts to maximise her pleasure. She recalled the memory of his thick six-inch member which she had admired when she caught him masturbating and moved her free hand and began stroking her clit, closing her eyes and moaning as Jack's cock rode her. Jack was pawing as her arse whilst continuing to pound his step-daughter, marvelling at the firmness of her cheeks and thanking God for smiling on him that day.

Having already been on the verge of coming, Jack was unable to last very long and was soon spurting his full load into Ginny's glistening hole. With one final grunt Jack removed his cock from Ginny and wiped the end against her butt hole which seemed to wink invitingly at his touch. "I wish," thought Jack as he then recovered his clothes and dressed.

All this time Ginny was in a state of semi-shock -- had she just been raped -- no -- she had enjoyed and encouraged it -- but this was her step-dad -- her mum's husband - this was taboo! She was aroused from her state of torpor by the sound of Jack's voice.

"Not a word of this to your mother young lady and if you are not on the pill you'd better get one of those morning after jobbies, I don't want to be responsible for your young brat."

Jack then grabbed her around the waist, having a quick fondle of her breasts and with his other hand took a firm grip of her trapped arm and yanked. She became free and they both fell backwards with her landing on top of him and the mischievous mascara landing between her spread legs.

"You've got a lot to answer for," thought Ginny as she clambered to her legs, recovered her mascara and hastily retreated to her bedroom.

Once inside the confines of her bedroom Ginny began to evaluate what had just happened. Sure, Jack had forced himself upon her but, apart from perhaps the first ten seconds, she had been a more than willing participant. Okay, so Jack was her step- dad -- at least he wasn't her real dad and although she felt a little bit of guilt about her mum, she knew that Jack and Betty enjoyed an open marriage where they both had other sexual partners. Her mum would not approve of Ginny being one of them but as far as Ginny was concerned she was not going to find out. Also, she now had a cock at hand should she ever feel the need for one! This last thought brought a smile to Ginny's face.

It then occurred to her that whilst Jack had dumped his load in her, she was yet to climax. She lay down on her duvet and hitched up her short skirt. Tentatively placing a couple of fingers on her pussy she felt traces of Jack's cum oozing out. "Sexy, "she thought "a ready-made lubricant to tease my clit with." She rubbed the cum over her pussy lips and occasionally gently touched her clit -- God, she thought, it was almost like an electric shock when she did this! She dreamily continued with her ministrations thinking about how it felt to have Jack's cock inside her and then she remembered his final act of stroking the head of his cock against her back door.

She was amazed at how much this final thought aroused her even more and began glancing around the room; her eyes finally settled on something that she considered would be ideal for her purposes. Ginny got up from her bed and crossed to her dressing table where she removed a red, tapered candle from its holder. She felt the smoothness of it with her hand and returned to the bed, lying down and placing the candle beside her.

She then placed two fingers into her pussy and gathered what she could of Jack's cum which she rubbed into her anus before slowly inserting the tip of her middle finger. Wow, she thought, this could be the start of something new. She then reached for the candle and after extracting her finger she placed the nicely tapered end to her browneye and began to insert it, whilst at the same time with her other hand massaging her clit. The initial part of the candle went in easily enough, being smaller than her finger, but as it began to get thicker Ginny began to experience some slight pain. She slowed down and concentrated on her clit for a while and with her other hand tried to scoop some more of Jack's cum from her pussy; she rubbed this around her anus and coated the sides of the candle with it in the hope that this would ease its passage into her butt. Slowly she eased the candle in and the pain began to be replaced by more pleasurable feelings -- she was again stimulating her clit and felt like she was in double heaven. The candle was now about 3-4 inches inside her and felt wonderful. "I wonder how different a cock would feel," she thought as she increased her ministrations to her clit. Her juices were now flowing readily and had begun to stain the duvet as she increased the speed and urgency of her movements, finally screaming out in absolute joy as she came.

Ginny lay on her back, getting her breath back for a while with the candle still penetrating her arse. She was enjoying the feel of it inside her still but was wishing it had life and could move. She made a mental note to research anal vibrators. Suddenly, hit by inspiration, Ginny reached for her bag and took out her phone.

Jack was in the kitchen just starting to prepare dinner when he heard Betty come through the front door. Dropping what he was doing, Jack went to meet her and embraced her, fondling her firm breasts through her blouse. She stuck her tongue in his mouth while her hands sought the almost permanent bulge in his trousers, stroking it and encouraging it to grow and harden.

"I'd love to," said Jack, "but Ginny's home and I've just started to prepare the veg," pulling away from Betty and giving her tits a final grope.

As they entered the kitchen, Jack's phone alerted him to an incoming message. He opened it and his jaw dropped. There was a picture of Ginny with a candle in her butt and her vaginal lips splayed by her fingers with the message "Wish you were here?" Jack rushed past Betty to the bathroom.

"Who is it honey?" she enquired.

"Just an old work mate suggesting we meet up for a drink," said Jack who, as soon as he was in the bathroom whipped out his cock and wanked for all he was worth, while staring at the picture Ginny had sent.