The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara looked at her, "It is a little tight, but I think it looks great."

Janice put her fingers on her chin and looked her over, "Hmm, I'm not sure. Let me get Dipuk, he's got the best eye for this."

Anjelica could only gape in surprise as Janice left the room to get Dipuk. She stood there nervously shifting from foot to foot dressed only in basically see through lingerie as she waited for them to return.

Kara picked up on her nervousness and giggled. "Its not like Dipuk doesn't work with all women as well as some of the most beautiful models in the world. I know you don't have anything he hasn't seen before." Anjelica smiled back at Kara and strangely enough that thought did relax her a little bit. She realized that compared to some of the most beautiful models in the world, she'd have to try really hard to impress Dipuk.

So she wasn't nervous until Dipuk had walked into the room and his eyes locked onto her more than generous chest. Anjelica realized her hard nipples were now clearly visible through the ultra thin corset bra top. She instantly felt like her cheeks matched the red of her lingerie.

Still staring at her cleavage, Dipuk began, "Well, that is one of most impressive...blushes I've ever seen." Dipuk smiled at her embarrassment.

At least she impressed him she thought to herself.

"Let's see" he continued, "stand up straight. That's a nice color on you. Turn around. Very nice." His eyes were roving all over her exposed body. At least this lingerie covered most of her ass when she turned around.

Dipuk snapped his fingers like he just had a thought, "Kara, go get those red high heels I saw on your desk." She was gone in a flash.

When Anjelica was facing Dipuk again. He approached her. Very close, definitely inside her personal space but she was determined not to show her shyness. He turned toward Janice, "What do you think of this top? Is it the right size?"

"I'm not sure" Janice replied.

Dipuk held his hands up. "May I?" he asked Anjelica.

Anjelica wasn't really sure that she knew what he was asking her but she nonetheless found herself agreeing, "Yes."

He gently took the top of the corset and pulled it away from her before running his finger between it and her skin. He ran his finger from one side of her across her breasts right above her hard nipples all the way to the other side. Then he let go and stepped back. "I think its a perfect fit."

She was so nervous that she couldn't even move. Just then the door opened and Kara came back in with the heels. Dipuk handed them to her and told her to try them on. She sat on the bench in the room and quickly put them on. She liked them instantly, these were not cheap shoes. She was a little afraid of the three inch heels, she'd never worn something that high before.

She stood back up and was again hit with how short Dipuk was. She was 5' 8" in her bare feet but now she towered over his 5' 6" height. He didn't seem to mind though. Having her spin and even pose for him almost like she was a model. She found it easiest to just follow each instruction he gave her and not think about it.

"I'm very impressed with the impact those shoes have on this lingerie. We might have to work them into the campaign." He was looking through the box of clothing that Janice had brought in earlier. "Janice, please find her several other outfits in her size. Kara, since you've been focusing on shoes try to get her a couple of matching pairs."

Angelica was getting used to being in the small room with three other fully dressed people but her nipples were still as hard as ever. She tried not to think about it and just waited for direction from Dipuk.

Dipuk clapped his hands, "Ok, I think we are just about done here, back to work. Anjelica, make sure you show your boyfriend your lingerie to get his opinion. You know, look, feel how easy it is to remove. Make sure you wear Vagin Pouvoir ensembles everyday and record everything in your log. I think it will make you feel more sexy and confident in all aspects of your life." Anjelica could only nod in agreement. They all left her to get dressed.

She did feel a little different the rest of the day. She remembered thinking repeatedly that she felt more sexy and confident. She found herself looking at one of the other women and wondering if they were wearing lingerie under their stylish outfits. But mostly Anjelica felt disappointed that she hadn't really been able to impress Dipuk. It was very important to her that she impress Dipuk and his comments about being impressed by her blush and by the improvement the shoes made to her look just whetted her appetite to impress him more.

The afternoon flew by before she realized it. She got home to the apartment before me and she'd decided to do a little more work on the home computer. An hour later I surprised her as she was deep in thought.

#

I didn't know what to make of her day at first but I knew that I wanted to see her in the lingerie I realized she was wearing under her clothes. For some reason I wasn't that upset with Dipuk seeing her in the lingerie today or the way he was bossing her around, he was the boss after all. In fact, I was surprised to find that I actually had feelings almost like those that Anjelica had described. I wanted to impress him too. The first thing that came to mind was to impress him with how beautiful my girlfriend was. I knew she loved me and had no interest in him, so impressing him with her hotness wasn't a risk. It would really just drive home how lucky I was.

Anjelica stood up and slowly stripped for me. As she unbuttoned her blouse I saw the red corset revealed; it looked very much like I pictured it from her description and the color was great on her. She undid her pants and slid them down, carefully taking them off and keeping her red high heels on the whole time. She stood up and twirled in a circle for me, much like I imagined she had for Dipuk.

She looked good, I'm not sure she realized just how good. The lingerie she was wearing was very form fitting and extremely thin. I could easily see her nipples through the material and they weren't even hard right now. The corset shaped her already shapely body into a tight hourglass form that screamed sultry sex. The panties had some lace to them and I could see plenty of skin around and even through them, it was just hot.

I didn't see how he couldn't have been impressed by her.

"So what do you think of me in the lingerie?" She asked with a smile on her face and one finger tracing her exposed cleavage. I think she knew the answer from the drooling look on my face.

"You look good enough to eat." I started to move toward her.

She laughed, "Not so fast cowboy. I still need to do my log tonight. I hate typing all the time, so I'm going to do a video log. I'll want to get some feedback from you beyond my edibility quotient."

She went into the bed room and I watched her looking at herself in the mirror critically and posing. I started getting changed myself. "Oh, no." She gasped and I turned back around.

"What's wrong?" I thought it was something serious from her voice.

"I just realized that I'd never shaved my legs. They are so hairy. I'm so embarrassed." There was real chagrin in her voice.

Now, let me tell you something about Anjelica. She is a natural blonde with silky very light blonde hair up top and down below. The small blonde hair on her arms and legs was almost invisible unless she was in the sun just the right way. Unless someone was running their hands up and down her legs or arms they'd never even notice whether or not she'd shaved.

I assured her I couldn't tell from a few feet away but she was concerned enough about it that she disappeared into the bathroom for half and hour. I spent the time surfing the web on the computer under my login. When she came out she insisted that I feel every inch of her legs to make sure she hadn't missed anything. She was silky smooth and felt great. I took my time in checking a couple spots hoping to expand my exploration, but she wanted to finish her log before going to bed so she stopped me from going too far.

I watched her start the video recording on the iMac, she talked about the lingerie style, the size, how it made her feel. What she liked and what she didn't, like having to lace it up in the back. She talked about feeling a little more sexy when she wore it at work, knowing it was under her business clothing. She said it seemed to have increased her confidence a little bit on the way home from work too. Shd found herself walking with an extra swing in her hips. She mentioned that she liked teasing me with it. When she'd finished her part she stood up and turned around, posing for the camera and filming herself from all angles.

I was amazed, here was shy Anjelica filming herself while looking like a wet dream without a second thought. This new job had really changed her outlook pretty dramatically. I liked her more confident attitude. When she was done showing the camera the lingerie she turned to me and asked me questions about the lingerie and her wearing it. I told her she looked great, but that she always did. I told her I liked the way the corset shaped her even more and made her boobs look bigger. Told her how nice and firm her ass looked in it from behind. I even admitted to the fact that I kind of liked the idea of her wearing the sexy undies at work where her male co-workers, only Dipuk I guess, wouldn't really know just how good she looked under her clothes. I guess Anjelica would interact with clients that might be male, and that was a turn on too. I knew they'd look at her with lust because she was so beautiful, but they'd never really see her like I was seeing her right now.

I wasn't really feeling that threatened by Dipuk despite the fact he'd seen her dressed in almost nothing. Apparently, he was a small, skinny, ok looking man while I had always been told I was handsome, was in great shape and stood an even 6' tall. Dipuk was working in a female dominated industry with an all female team. He probably didn't even like women. I wasn't worried about the clients at all. I took a quick shower and when I came out she had finished her video and was working on her campaign again. She seemed almost entranced and when I put my hands on her sexy shoulders she jumped in surprise.

I hoped that I'd answered everything correctly about the lingerie; answering our woman's questions correctly is always a challenge for us guys. There's often no good answer and the more we talk, the deeper the hole we dig. So I was curious to see if any comments I'd made had been misinterpreted. She stood up and faced me, there was a hungry look on her face as she said, "One last thing I need feedback on. How easy is it to remove?"

As she pushed me back on the bed I knew I'd done good. Turned out she didn't need to remove it, she kept her lingerie on, which frankly was a real turn on. I didn't like the fact that she wore the heels too though when she stabbed me in the thigh trying to straddle me. She easily pulled her panties to the side and slipped me inside of her. She felt boiling hot and there was moisture running from her pussy onto me. I laid back and enjoyed the ride, taking time to free her breasts from their red silk enclosure. From her instant reaction, she must have come the first time my dick penetrated her but that just seemed to urge her on more and more. She stopped to recover for about three seconds after her orgasm and then began fucking me fast.

She was so hot and so into it that she made me come within five minutes of mounting me. She kept riding me until I started getting soft. With a moue of disappointment she pulled my softening dick out of her and replaced her pussy with her hot mouth. Anjelica had always been pretty vanilla when it came to sex, great sex granted, but always missionary with a special treat of on top thrown in once and a while. I could count on one hand the number of times she'd given me a blow job and here she was going to town without me even asking and right after my cock had been in her pussy. She wasn't taking no for an answer and as soon as my cock was hard again. She mounted me and started riding, coming after only another minute or two.

She collapsed down on top of me and I took a minute to catch my breath. My cock was still buried inside of her and it was still rock hard. After about two minutes when her breathing came back to normal I held her hips and started pumping in and out of her. I controlled the pace and I lasted a lot longer this time since I'd already come. After a minute or two she got back into it but I rolled her onto her back before she could take over again.

I have to admit, it was really hot when I stood up next to the bed and held her legs up against my chest. I decided I liked the high heels when they were in the air next to my head. Seeing Anjelica below me in her lingerie with her long smooth legs rubbing against me were quickly pushing me toward the edge. I slammed into her over and over, faster and faster. Her pussy felt great around my cock, hot and lubed up perfectly. Her moans were increasing too. I pushed hard on every thrust and while I'm not huge, my 8 inch cock (7 inches when Anjelica measured it) was bottoming out inside her. It felt great and I couldn't hold it back any longer. Two more thrusts and I came inside her, she pulled me down in a tight hug and wrapped her legs around me. I could feel her spasming and she squeezed me tightly with her internal muscles.

She ended up sleeping in her lingerie that night but I made her take off her shoes at least. I decided that in general I liked her new job and was enjoying her new slightly more outgoing personality.

#

The rest of the week was relatively uneventful. I would watch Anjelica get dressed in the morning and I have to admit it was very enticing watching her put on a lovely lacy outfit under her business clothing. Her clothing changed too as she got more outfits from her clients. At the time she had four main brands that she was working with, GRI with their Vagin Pouvoir line was the most important one and she was wearing their lingerie exclusively. She also started wearing stockings everyday from her Wilford brand. There were all different types that she had to choose from, some thigh high stay ups, some with the traditional garter belt and some were really very fancy pantyhose. She had a whole selection of shoes from Kara's clients, all in her size and she was like a kid in a candy store when it came to the footwear so she was having a blast.

Anjelica also had a more traditional clothing brand that she was working with. It was Harvey Logor and they specialized in cocktail and evening dresses. Most of the cocktail dresses were mid thigh, but a few that she'd received were quite a bit shorter, more like miniskirt length. The evening dresses were more elegant and usually full length but tended to hug her tall, shapely body leaving little to the imagination. The companies had taken to shipping stuff directly to our apartment so each day when I got home I'd find her with clothing and lingerie laid out on the bed. She soon took over my portion of the closet and moved me to the guest room closet.

Despite the fact that I was seeing her in all these sexy outfits that were making me horny every morning and every evening I was giving her comments on the outfits we didn't have any more sex that week until Friday, each night she just seemed too busy and frankly distracted with her work. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying myself working with her on her marking campaign ideas and helping record video feedback but she was just too busy to be distracted with sex.

Friday night I'd ordered us some Chinese take out and when I brought it back she'd already stripped down to her lingerie, a nice dark blue teddy with the tinniest little panties and was filming her comments for the video log. Once again, she didn't notice when I walked in. I watched her for a moment and then helped by adjusting the camera to get a better shot of her. "Thanks" she said, finally noticing me as I adjust the iMac's camera. "No problem, I like working with you on this stuff. They should start paying me too; I'm just like another co-worker." She laughed and her eyes took on a hungry look, "I think I know how I can pay you." She bent all the way down and touched the floor with her legs straight and slightly spread, putting her ass on display.

We ate cold food that night but I could have cared less. She'd really been into the sex and she wore me out. She seemed a little disappointed when I couldn't get hard again after coming three times. When I got up in the morning, she was already back at work on her computer in her dark blue lingerie.

Saturday morning we got a delivery from the fourth brand that was her client, the Pyramide Collective. She hadn't worked with them yet at all and didn't know exactly what kind of clothing they had. It turned out to be a little different and unique. They'd sent Anjelica a large box with a full catalogue and a note saying that they were looking forward to meeting with her and seeing her ideas. The clothing was very cool and had been marketed to date as Romance, Myth and Fantasy wear. There were about a dozen outfits that ranged from low cut flowing blouses with cool designs and patterns to skin tight pants. There were even two costumes, a sexy gypsy outfit with a bare midriff and a an equally sexy but very elegant pirate queen outfit, its too bad that we didn't get these outfits before Halloween, she would have been the hit of the party.

Finally, there were a collection of what I can only describe as sex toys. There were three that they'd included, a pair of panties with a built in silent vibrator with remote control, a set of Kegel balls that could be tethered together and a really elaborate vibrator with three different speed settings, a warming function and both a clit and g-spot massager. Frankly it was a little intimidating and Anjelica quickly set it down.

Anjelica had never used, let alone owned a sex toy in her life so she didn't know what to do about them at all. She loved the clothing though. Since she wasn't looking at the sex toys at all, my curiosity got the best of me and I ended up reading all the directions and instructions while she went back to putting down some ideas for the new brand on the computer.

Later, when she was in the shower, I ended up reading online on how to use the Kegel balls. It seemed that women used them to strengthen their vaginal muscles and for stimulation as well. The more I read about them, the more I wanted to see Anjelica use them. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind of how sexy it would be for her to wear them as we went about our weekend. No one would know that she had them tucked into her sexy little pussy.

I realized that I had let time get away from me when she opened the bathroom door and came out wrapped in towels. I figured it was now or never. "Hey hun, these Kegel balls are pretty cool." She made a face and responded, "I don't like the thought of sex toys at all. I can't imagine using them."

"Well, the Kegel balls aren't really sex toys per se. They are really more of an exercise device. They're intended to strengthen your internal muscles and give you more control over them. A lot of women rave about them." I gestured to the computer but she still didn't look sold. Then finally, the one argument that I thought would win her over, "They are one of your brands after all, aren't you supposed to try each of the brand's products out? How else are you going to come up with a marketing campaign and impress Dipuk if you don't know all your brands?"

Anjelica got a very thoughtful look on her face and then nodded her head. "Jon, you are absolutely correct. I'm so glad you are working with me on this." She stood up and sat in my lap, giving me a kiss. "I've never used anything like this. I don't know what to do with them at all, can you help me with them?" So that's how I ended up between my girlfriend's widely spread, naked legs gently pushing two Kegel balls that were connected together into her pussy. The balls had smaller balls inside of them that would move and cause the larger balls to move anytime she shifted position or walked but they didn't make any noise at least.