The Valentine's Day Surprise

Story Info
A treat from Elaine to her boyfriend humiliates her son
6.3k words
3.63
72.4k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Valentine's Day Surprise

This story is about a mother's betrayal. If that's not your think, than don't read this story. All characters are over 18.

Prologue

It was the Christmas dance soon and Will had spent the past 10 minutes sitting in the common room summoning the courage to ask Sarah if she wanted to be his date. He timidly shuffled over to where she was sitting.

"Hi Sarah," he mumbled, "Um... about the dance."

"Hey Will," she replied, with a polite smile, "Speak up, I can't hear you."

"I... uh," he coughed, aware that half the room was watching him, "just thought you might want to go to the dance... with me"

"Sarah," shouted Alex, as he walked over, his phone out, "Be warned, he might piss himself."

Alex held his phone out for Sarah to see. Will could see the photo of himself looking angry and his crotch darkened compared to the rest of his trousers.

"Uhhh... I'm just gonna go back to talking to Jess," said Sarah, awkwardly, and then made a point of turning away from the both of them.

Alex started walking back to his group of friends but Will rushed to stand in his way.

He meant to shout at Alex, but instead it came out as a hushed tone, "You dick, tell her that was you spraying me with a water bottle."

Alex shoulder barged Will as he replied to him, intentionally avoiding eye contact, "Push off you twat, you could have shat yourself and it wouldn't have made her any more completely not interested in you."

Like he always did, Will headed to the toilets to hide his embarrassment until the next class started.

The Valentine's Day Surprise

'Ellie?' called Alex, the good-looking barista. Elaine smiled as she took her cappuccino from Alex, their hands brushing gently as the cup was exchanged.

Elaine walked towards the back of the café, as if she was heading towards the toilets, however, as soon as she was out of sight, she walked through a door marked 'Staff Only'. The staff room had a few lockers, a door that lead to a storage room, a long desk with some chairs, and, in the middle, a round table that could seat four. She put her handbag down by the door then mischievously smirked to herself as she walked over to the table and ran her fingers over its surface. She put her coffee cup on the desk, along with coat she had just removed, before hopping up onto the table and planting her buttocks right in the middle.

She faced the door expectantly, crossed her legs and leant back onto her hands. She kicked her feet, as they hung in the air, in a fidgety way, until the door handle finally turned. Alex walked in and grinned ear to ear when he saw Elaine uncross her legs and spread them wide. He turned back to the door and locked it before eagerly making his way over to Elaine. He kissed her briefly before pulling her dress over her head, leaving Elaine in just a bra and heels.

Elaine had been ready for this since arriving at the café and both of them knew there was no time for foreplay. Alex grabbed Elaine by the hips and pulled her towards the edge of the table. She lay back and put her ankles on Alex's shoulders, whilst he used his right hand to ease his hard-on into her. She sighed as his shaft slid down her pussy; she was so wet already but his thickness still managed to provide some pleasurable resistance.

Alex grabbed Elaine's knees for purchase and Elaine reached out to grab his wrists. The fact Alex was standing meant it was easy for him to thrust into her quickly and forcefully. She cursed and grunted as the table rocked back and forth. Noises of skin slapping skin echoed across the room until Elaine stifled an orgasm-induced groan.

"Don't you dare cum all over my stomach again!" she chided Alex, in a jokey manner. A couple of times he had pulled out and jizzed over her body, which made it difficult for her to clean up and get dressed again.

"Inside you is fine by me," he grunted as he lurched forward and convulsed a couple of times.

She sat up and kissed him deeply as his limp cock fell out of her. She then moved to kissing his neck and playing with his curly brown hair. She liked cuddling up to him after sex but today, it was a delay tactic; she had something to tell him. She shuffled back to the middle of the table, her modestly large breasts were still covered by her bra, but the rest of her was naked. In contrast, her fuck buddy was completely dressed, having pulled up his trousers again, which made her feel a little awkward about what she had to say.

"I've not been completely honest with you," said Elaine, her voice nervous.

"OK... I've not either..." replied Alex, "But since you brought it up... you can go first."

"I'm not 35 and I don't work in a recording studio. I mean... I wanted to at one point in my life but I don't actually. I work as a manager in a supermarket. I saw you were quite a bit younger than me... and wanted to impress you. I'm sorry. I didn't think we'd actually end up... doing this..."

Elaine looked down and anxiously started tugging at her wavy blonde hair. Clearly wanting to convey that he wasn't upset at her for lying, he lightly touched his index finger to the bottom of her chin and coaxed her to look up at him.

"I'm not quite 23... so we both lied about our age," he said, laughing nervously.

They had been messing around in the staff room of the café for about two months now but it was just a series of 10 minute trysts. Like today, Alex's friend was often the other barista on shift with him, so Alex knew he could sneak off with Elaine to the staff room and not be disturbed but it still limited their time together.

They had talked about meeting up elsewhere, but they still hadn't swapped any contact details, or even their surnames. Both had something to hide so they never pressed the other. Besides, there was something exciting about sneaking around with someone you barely knew. That excitement had run its course however, and Elaine wanted to come completely clean.

"So... how old are you then?"

"Um... you go first..." replied Alex.

"I'm... 45..."

"OK... I was 18 in November."

'Wow,' she thought to herself, he was only two months older than her son. She was married with two kids when he was born.

"Also..." she spoke cautiously, sliding herself off of the table and walking over to her coat. She ruffled around in her pocket then retrieved two rings and slid them onto her left ring finger before continuing, "I am married..."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No!" she exclaimed, "God no! I just thought you should know everything, in case you want to stop."

She walked right up to him and rested herself against his body, her forearms and hands in a cutesy begging pose between their chests. She looked up at him; he was about six foot two, whilst she was five-eight in her heels.

"Wow, um... well then if we're being totally open, I have one last one I suppose. I'm still at school," he said, his voice trembling a little, before quickly adding, "but I finish this year."

Unfazed, Elaine went on her tiptoes to give her teenage boyfriend a peck on the lips.

"Also, I told you my name is Ellie because I thought it made me sound less like an old fart... but my real name is Elaine Murphy. I don't think anyone has ever called me Ellie... oops..."

"I like Ellie... but my name is really is Alex... short for Alexander," he paused to give her a quick kiss back, "but we need to go now. Maybe we can exchange phone numbers finally and we can meet up outside this place?"

She kissed him again and put on her dress before going over to her hand bag and searching through it.

"Dammit, I can't find my phone. Here's my business card," she said, feeling oddly formal considering the scenario, "Text me so I get your number too."

****

Elaine was at the dinner table with her husband, Stephen, and her son, Will. Stephen was finishing telling them about his day; Elaine already had given her summary of her day, of course, omitting the part about sleeping with an eighteen year old the back room of a café.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you at the airport?" asked Elaine.

"I appreciate it, honey, but I need to leave here at 5:30am, and the company will pay for the taxi. I'll just sleep in the back of the cab on the way there."

Stephen had a business trip to the States, so he'd be there from Tuesday afternoon right until his flight on Sunday morning.

"I still wish the company would have told you sooner, I could have booked holiday and come with you."

"I know, I know but we can go another time. I'll be in the Chicago office all day anyway, it's better that we go as a proper holiday. That way we can take Will too."

"Yeah, sounds fun, I spose," mumbled Will.

"You won't be here for Valentine's either..."

"I'll be back that evening, we can have dinner if I'm not too tired.."

"You better bring me some flowers when you're back," she demanded. She had compartmentalised the guilt that came with cheating weeks ago.

"Anyway, Will, how was your day?" asked Stephen.

"Same, did school stuff. Went to after school cello lessons. Mum picked me up. Then here we are."

"Nothing new then?" Elaine asked her son.

"I suppose the past few months have been less of a pain from Alex. He only picks on me at lunches."

"Do we need to come and talk to the school?" asked his dad.

"Nah, it's just words mostly. I still think it was him that was stealing my homework for a week. Oh and also made my phone stop working but I don't have any proof of anything. We're leaving school for good in a few months anyway. Everyone knows he's a dick anyway."

"Why only at lunches?" asked Elaine.

"Well he got a..." started Will when the fire alarm started beeping.

"Will! Did you forget to turn the cooker off? I ask you to reheat some food and you somehow get that wrong!" she scolded before running to the kitchen.

****

Alex hadn't wasted any time and had texted Elaine on the Monday evening after they confessed the truth to each other. Equally eager, and with her husband in the US for a week, Elaine had agreed to meet up on Wednesday. Will was in that night but Alex's parents were at the cinema. Conveniently they were at the 7pm showing of the Revenant, so Elaine and Alex had plenty of time if she went to his house.

She had felt a little awkward at first, messing around in a bedroom that reminded her so much of her son's; a bit messy, a few computer games lying around and even the same poster of a half-dressed female pop star. That ebbed quickly once the two of them got completely undressed and started kissing. His body; well-toned and strong muscles, certainly did not remind her of her scrawny teenage son.

Unlike with the café, the extra time they had now meant they could fool around a little more. Elaine had spent the first 10 minutes giving Alex a slow blowjob; it was more like a massage with her lips and tongue, and he was now returning the favour with his fingers inside her and thumb on her clit.

"Uhn, you're so good at this," she sincerely groaned, writhing on Alex's bed, "I can't believe you're only 18."

"Natural, am I?"

She cooed in agreement.

"So, um... I gotta tell you something..." Alex started.

Elaine waited a few seconds but then sat up on her elbows when Alex didn't say anything more, "yeah... go on..."

"So..." he said, not stopping his fingering action and focusing intently on her crotch, "I... know who you are..."

"Yeah..." she said, sighing and convulsing just as Alex hit a really good spot, "we talked about this on Monday."

"No I mean... you have a son... Will. William Murphy."

"How do you know...?" she started the question then suddenly a dozen previously unconnected things in her head all came together.

Alex was at school. He worked on weekday evenings, so the café she met him at must be near his school. The days she met him were always those days when Will had after-school activities; she'd go to the café and wait until she could pick her son up. Will had started to tell her that his bully only picked on him at lunch. He never got to finish the reason why he stopped bothering him after school; part of the reason Elaine went to get Will in the car was because his bully would pick on him at the bus stop. It sounded like Will's bully was busy after school, possibly with a job. Will's bully's name was Alex... Will's bully was fingering Will's mum right now.

"Oh god, you have to stop," she blurted out in alarm.

Alex instead pushed his fingers deeper and rubbed her clit faster.

"You sure?"

"No... I mean yes... you're Alex! THAT Alex..."

She was close to climax, less than 30 seconds away, but she shouldn't do this, not with this hateful bastard.

"You absolutely, definitely want me to stop?"

Her mind focused on saying 'yes' but her hand had other ideas. She grabbed his right wrist; his right index and middle fingers were buried deep inside of her, and pulled it towards her while bucking her hips.

"Oh god, please do not stop," she cried out before convulsing all over the bed.

The hand gripping his wrist tightened and then released, so Alex pulled his hand away and crawled between her legs, simultaneously entering her and lowering his mouth to hers. Still in post-orgasmic bliss she kissed him back with genuine passion.

However, he only got ten seconds before her mind came back from its haze and she pushed him away from her chest. She didn't quite have the energy to pull her hips away, so Alex was still bucking his hips in and out of her but they were no longer in a lover's embrace.

"We can't do this, not if you're picking on my son. Why did you tell me this?"

"Would you rather I hid it?"

'Yes,' she thought.

"NO!" she shouted.

"You'd have found out anyway, I thought I might have a chance of keeping you around if I told you. Besides it's going to come out anyway."

This time, Elaine made an actual effort and pulled herself away from Alex, sitting up on the bed facing him, but not touching him in any way.

"Are you blackmailing me?!" she questioned him with incredulity in her voice. She pulled a pillow across her naked chest and shot him a disgusted look.

"What? No!" he panicked, "I... told my friend Biggsy ages ago about you. Then I told him about our convo on Monday and he basically looked you up on Google or Facebook or something and said that you were Will's mum."

"Well stop him then!"

"I can't, he hates Will just as much as I do. I didn't do anything here. It wasn't like I knew you were married. I didn't even know your name. You said you were 35! How was I supposed to know you'd have a kid."

"No one asked you to bully him..."

"I'd say having his wimpy attitude and stupid voice was asking for it."

"How dare you!"

"What? It's not just me, if it was, I maybe coulda said yeah I'm the one in the wrong but It's Biggsy and like three other people at least. And he creeps on Jeremy's girlfriend all the time."

"You have to stop it getting out."

"I can't. He hasn't told anyone yet but he said he will tell everyone if I don't. He said he might keep it secret if it Is because I want to keep having a go and even said I could secretly video us and show it to Will but I didn't want to do that..."

"I'm supposed to applaud you for not being a criminal sex pest?" interrupted Elaine

"No, I just mean I actually like you and didn't want to take advantage of you and ruin your life."

"I suppose I'm a little grateful," said Elaine, before taking a deep sigh and looking away in shame, "but it sounds like that's already going to happen."

"Ellie," Alex whispered and leant close enough to stroke her cheek with the back of his hand, "I get that this is not ideal, but you can be with me. In fact, I'd like that. Sorta something good coming out of something bad."

She held his hand and her lip quivered as waves of fear and guilt washed through her stomach.

"Bet you'd like that. You could be all 'Will I'm fucking your stupid idiot mum'."

"I'll admit that the fact you're Will's mum is fucking incredible but you're not stupid. You're amazing and gorgeous and even I our brief flings at the café I really have fallen for you. I can't stop Biggsy but I can make it better for you if it does all end up coming out."

He stroked her again and moved forward towards her. They kissed as Alex entered her and didn't stop until a perfectly simultaneous orgasm 10 minutes later.

"I needed that," cooed Elaine, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry that this hasn't gone the way you'd hoped but I think you need to be the one to let Will know."

"Yeah... I'll tell him tonight I suppose. He's going to hate me, no matter what I say. He might never forgive me."

"I was thinking about that... so I have an idea... there's no good way to break the news but maybe at least one of us could get something out of this..."

Alex told her his idea, literally buzzing with excitement as he told it.

"Are you fucking mad? That's the worst idea ever."

"Please, it's not like it's going to make things WORSE, and at least I can enjoy it."

What he was proposing was the end of her family, and he just wanted he to do that so he could 'enjoy it'.

"Is that what I am? I exist so you can 'enjoy it'?"

"No, that's not what I meant. You could try and say all the right things but likely end up upsetting Will, sorry to say. So why not choose it. Embrace it. There's nothing you can do, other than make it fun for yourself. Are you gonna do the 'right thing' just for the sake of it?'

Do the 'wrong thing'; choose her teenage lover over her family. She wanted excitement... that's why she first slept with Alex... betraying on her husband was one exciting taboo... but her son too...

"I need to go," said Elaine, dressed herself in silence and left.

"Ellie..."

"I'll think about it..."

****

Elaine was in her husband's home office. She rifled through the drawer of folders until she spotted what she was looking for; a letter

'Thank you for your application. It was great to speak on the phone last week. We would like to offer you the role for Studio Manager...'

It was her job acceptance letter from Big Apple Beats, a recording studio in New York. She remembered receiving that letter, nearly two decades ago. She remembered the choice it forced upon her...

Her husband, or rather fiancé as he was back then, gave her a disappointed look as she told him the good news.

"Ells, I can't get a work visa, I've tried for most of a year. Do you still want to get married? I understand if you want to go instead."

"Steve," she replied, apprehension in her voice, "I'm pregnant."

Back in 1997, she chose the 'right' choice. She didn't regret it but maybe this time, she should do the fun thing, the crazy thing. She could try and chase the ambition of 'good wife, good mother' but somehow, she thought that ship had sailed the first time she snuck into the café staff room with Alex. She was about to be thrust into a whole new life, and maybe it was best to take on a new attitude.

Mobile phone in hand, Elaine trembled as she typed a message to Alex, 'Let's do it...'

****

It was Sunday, Valentine's Day; Elaine was with her new boyfriend, in her bedroom, and she was dressed for the day. Her hair was up in curls; she had silver-coloured heart earrings and a necklace, which had been given to her by Alex; she was wearing a red garter belt, which was frilly and two inches tall with silk bows above both of the front suspenders; attached to the garter belt were black frilly topped open toe thigh-high stockings; on her feet were red 6-inch platform heels, which were open toed and had a bow for a strap around the ankle; both her fingernail and toenails were painted with red gel resin but her fingernails also had white hearts on the thumb, middle and pinkie nails; the final touch was a temporary tramp stamp, which was around 8 inches wide and consisted of a central red heart framed with a tribal tattoo design.

12