The Valkyre Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My watched beeped the hour and I went to the painting. I sat on the bench by the painting and waited. Once again in my head I traced the route for my patrol and then I had an idea. I undressed.

I grabbed my radio at the right time and checked in and waited for the lights to start flickering.

"You're naked." She said when the lights went out.

"Join me."

Aurelia lay on the dust sheets with me. She kissed me and took my cock in her hand.

"If this works we can be together always."

"That would be amazing." She replied and kissed me.

We kissed while she played with my rapidly hardening cock and then she slid down and took it into her mouth and started sucking. It felt amazing as she worked her lips and tongue on my throbbing erection.

When I was fully hard she moved up and straddled me. She guided my cock inside her pussy and then lay on me and we kissed. Moving my hips I started to thrust in and out. Knowing that our time together could be limited I kept fucking her.

"Tell me when you are going to cum." I told her, "We need to cum together."

"Yes. Yes." She replied, "I want you to cum inside me and make me real."

Aurelia sat up and began to ride me. I reached up to play with her gorgeous tits which where bouncing with every thrust. Our passion was intense and I could not believe how amazing she looked.

"Darling, I'm going to cum." She announced.

I quickened my pace and as she closed her eyes and started to orgasm my own triggered a mass of cum to flow out of my cock inside her. She gasped and moaned and she crashed down on top of me and held me tightly.

Just then the lights began to flicker. I held her tightly to me so that she would not leave.

"Don't leave me." I begged, "I love you."

"And I love you."

Just then the lights came on. Aurelia was still laying on top of me. I kissed her neck. She sat up and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Am I alive?" She asked.

"You are alive."

We lay there together for a while just enjoying each other. She felt soft and warm against me. Eventually I realised that I still had a job to do.

"I found you something to wear." I told her, "And I still have to work out how to get you out of here when I finish work."

Reluctantly she got up and I gave her the clothes that I had found.

"Put these on and I will get dressed myself."

We both dressed in silence. Despite the limited choice I had, she looked great. She smiled and brushed her hands down the fabric of her clothes.

"Don't worry." I told her, "I will buy you some more clothes later today."

"Can we really stay together?"

"Yes, you will live with me and we will be together always."

She smiled and then helped me to fold up the dust sheets I had laid on the floor for us. The wooden shield and spear was laying where she had left it. I placed them both by the painting and she found the strip of material she wore and lay than next to them. My watch beeped the hour.

"Come with me." I said.

We walked together through the rest of the gallery. She admired all of the works of art as we went. When I reached the end I checked in on the radio. Nervously I took her hand and we walked back to the security station. When we reached the painting I clutched her hand tightly. The lights did not even flicker.

Back at the security station I found another mug and poured us both a coffee. We sat in silence for a while drinking it while I tried to think of a way of getting her out unseen. I still had two hours before my shift ended so we started to talk about what our life would be like.

***

Over the next couple of hours Aurelia and I chatted constantly. I managed to find her something to eat from one of the vending machines outside the security station and we walked together when I did my last two patrols. Eventually I had a plan to get her out.

"Listen, at the bottom of the stairs is a fire door. I can bypass the alarm and let you out into a side street. If you wait for me there I will then sign out and leave by the front door and run round to meet you."

"Will you be long?" She asked.

"Only a couple of minutes. My car is parked nearby and we can go home to bed."

I did my last patrol and then put my radio on the charging dock. I grabbed my bag and took Aurelia's hand.

"Come on." I said, "You know what we're going to do?"

"Yes." She said squeezing my hand.

We walked from the security station through the gallery hand in hand.

"When we get home can we make love again?" She asked me as we walked.

My cock twitched.

"Yes, and the cuddle up and sleep. We will then go shopping and get you some more clothes."

"I love you Jack, my black knight."

"I love you Princess Aurelia. The damson I rescued from the picture."

We paused by the bench where the picture was. The girl had gone. The shield, spear and strip of material was sitting in front of it. I squeezed Aurelia's hand and smiled.

"Now this is going to take some explaining!" I said as we walked off.

THE END

12