The Vamp Queen

Story Info
Vampire queen needs a new family.
1.3k words
3.97
13.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin had been hunting vampires for a long time. He was considered one of the best. But this latest nest of vamps was particularly nasty. He had staked and beheaded most of them, and he had finally found were they were "nesting". It was at an old theater. He entered cautiously.

Kevin knew this is where the king vampire would be, the leader of this pact. Once he staked him, he could call it a night.

"Can I help you with something?" came a voice from behind him. He whirled around quickly, crossbow in one hand, stake in the other. What he saw though left him speechless.

Before him stood the most magnificent woman he had ever seen. She was about 5'5 and, from what he could guess, about 128 lbs. Her hair was nice and long and dark. Her full lips were ruby red, and her d cup breasts were pressing hard against the black corset she was wearing. Her shapely legs were covered in a pair of black silk stockings being held up by garters connected to her black, crotchless panties fitting snug over her shapely, firm ass. She had on a black sheer see thru, robe

However, as beautiful as she was, what Kevin noticed was how pale she was. As she smiled at him, she let her fangs show. A vampire.

"I'm looking for the king of this nest. My name is Kevin. I'm a vampire hunter." He stated.

The woman laughed as she slowly started to walk forward, appearing more to be gliding than walking. Instinctively, he shot the wooden arrow from the crossbow, but she plucked it right out of the air without breaking stride.

"King? How small minded. There is no king." She told him, as it finally hit him. She wasn't just a vamp.

"You! You are a vampire Queen." He stated.

"Call me Angela, for now." She was right in front of him, her breasts heaving; coming to within an inch of his body. She smelled like roses, he noticed.

Kevin tired to avoid Angela's eyes, as many a vampire has ensnared their prey with a simple stare. But he couldn't help it. Her face was so beautiful; all he could do was stare at her and into her blood red eyes.

She smiled at him, her hands running up his chest as she spoke softly to him. One hand reaching up and caressing his cheek. Her touch was cold, yet it warmed his insides.

"You don't want to hurt me, do you?" she said with a pout. All Kevin could do was shake his head no.

"You want to love me don't you?"

"Yes Angela, yes I do." He said, his mouth becoming dry. He dropped his weapons to the ground without realizing it.

"That's a good boy" she told him gently, nuzzling against his chest as her hand squeezed his cock, feeling it grow harder with her touch.

Than, without warning, Angela pushed Kevin right down to the ground, pouncing on top of him. At first, he tried to fight back, realizing what was going to happen, but her vampire strength was more than enough to overpower him. He struggled for a bit, but felt Angela's shaved pussy grinding hard against his pants, her breasts pushing into his chest. And he realized that she didn't have to mesmerize him. He wanted to be here with her. Even if all she did was drink from him, he would die happily that way.

But once he stopped struggling, the Queen surprised him. She grabbed his shirt, ripping it apart and off him. In a blink of an eye, she had him out of his pants, and he was lying there, totally naked, his 11 inch cock standing upright, completely hard and waiting.

Angela straddled his lap, removing her robe and corset, her tits falling out, so full and her nipples so hard.

"Do you want me? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"yes" Kevin whimpered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes....Queen Angela."

She smiled at that, her fangs peeking out as she licked at his neck. She grinded her moist pussy against his eagerly awaiting dick for a bit, her tits pressed hard against his tattooed chest. She sat up, lowering herself onto him. Kevin's big thick cock impaling this vampire Queen, but not the way he had originally planned. This way felt so much better. Her pussy was so tight, yet it sucked in every last inch. Before she started to pump, she sat there, smirking at him.

"Since you killed my followers, I am going to need a new family. And you are going to give them to me."

"Yes my queen. Anything for you." He had completely given his soul to her. He could not resist. Her beauty was unlike any he had ever seen. He was putty in her hands.

"Excellent she said, as she started to ride his cock, slowly coming up and than pounding down fast and hard into his lap. He made sure to push up to meet Angela, driving his cock deep into her. As they sped up, she struck. Her teeth sank deep into his flesh, puncturing the artery. He could feel the blood vein pop, and the blood shoot out. But more, he could feel Angela sucking it, drinking it, taking it all in as she continued to ride him like an animal, pounding him fast and hard. Kevin grabbed her tight ass, squeezing it firmly thrusting up, pushing his cock as deep into her as he could. The feeling of his blood escaping him was surreal. He should be feeling faint, but instead, he felt more alive than ever before.

Just than, she released her bite, his blood staining her pouty lips. She took a nail and sliced across her right tit, opening it up, blood seeping out.

"Drink, and be one with me." She said as she bounced up and down his shaft her tits begging to be sucked on.

Kevin wasted no time. He raised up, his mouth wrapping around Angela's open wound, sucking on the warm sticky blood. It tasted sweet and tangy, warming his insides. He kept ramming up into her wet cunt, feeling her pussy pull and massage his cock, helping it push into her womb.

She dug her nails into his chest, ripping and pulling at the flesh. Kevin continued to suck on her blood, he could feel his body changing. He could feel his teeth growing longer, the points piercing Angela's flesh as she moaned in excitement. She started sliding up and down him even faster but now he was able to match her speed. He could feel himself getting stronger, he gripped her hips tight, ramming his dick into her as if he was trying to rip her open.

Angela laughed for a moment, than sank her teeth back into Kevin's flesh the two of them feeding off each other, pounding each others privates like there was no tomorrow. With such force they were coming off the ground, Angela's pussy taking a pounding from Kevin's cock.

"Come on baby, give your Queen your cum, give me a new family baby." She told him.

"Oh god yes Angela. Yesssssssss" Kevin cried as he drove up into her, his cock exploding into her, his cum shooting deep into her womb, her pussy milking and draining it of every drop as her own juices shot down and flooded his cock. It seemed to last forever, neither one wanting the feeling to stop.

Finally when every last drop was taken from him, Angela got off slowly, her pussy sliding up and off his cock. Kevin went to stand up, but she pushed him back down with her foot.

"I didn't say you could get up." She said to him as she removed her stockings and panties. "You have a lot more to do. Now start by properly worshiping me."

She had placed her foot by his mouth, and Kevin licked his lips and than ran hos tongue across her well pedicured toes.

"Anything you say......my Queen" Kevin told her, getting onto his hands and knees and kissing his queens feet. All the while Angela could only smile as she looked down at her new pet, her hands rubbing her belly as she could feel his cum race into her womb to do its job.