The Vampire

Story Info
Are the rumors true?
2.6k words
4.41
15k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out one dark and dreary night, sent to a club called Blood Lust, working on my next project, Vampires. Though I did not personally believe in them, I was told to go do research and see what places like these consist of, what makes humans create an image of night stalkers and such. I was to determine whether Dracula was still among the living.

To fit in, I slipped into a black leather mini skirt, accenting my legs, followed by black knee-high boots, ones that any vampire slayer would wear. For a top, I slid into a red camisole, my full breasts ready to pop out at the first sight of man, and covered with a tight fitting black leather jacket ending at my waist. I finished the touched with a choker, black nail polish, and letting my hair down, just as a precaution for I did not want to tempt unforeseeable forces.

I was admitted through the doors immediately, red and black eyes following my body the second I entered the club. It was very dark, taking a minute for my eyes to adjust, as I slowly made my way to the bar. I took in the scene around me; both men and women tied to the walls as "vampires" drank deeply, leaving trails of blood on their food. Exotic women danced naked around poles, their fangs glinting in the light, men trying to catch them like bloodhounds scenting an easy lay. Some others were dancing seductively on the dance floor, dry fucking and eating, the smell of sex and blood floating through the air. The rest of the patrons were sitting at tables involved in orgies, the vamps eating sloppily as the dinner moaned in both pain and pleasure, no spot on their bodies untouched.

I sat nervously at the bar ordering a drink, of what I do not remember as I stared at a large statue placed along the far wall. It was of a man, a vampire from the looks of it, naked, and muscles strained within the stone, his strength over bearing though he was not real. I drank my shot in one big gulp, eyes trailing down the marbled body taking in every detail, from his commanding look to his arrogant features, last consuming the powerful penis raised like a sword, begging for attention, and promising pleasure like no other.

I dragged my gaze away, gulping down my second shot, trying to pull together courage that I normally have, flustered by the crowd who seemed to be pushing closer, crowding me as I sat there. One more drink, my hands trembling, as I stood not realizing what I was to do, I looked anxiously for the bartender, catching his eye. Pointing, I asked, "Who is that statue of?"

With out cracking a grin he replied, "The Master himself."

I frowned slightly at his admiration as he looked at the statue. Playing along I inquired, "Why is he the master? If he is so powerful, how is he trapped in stone?"

Giving me a dark look, the bartender said disdainfully, "He is waiting for his sacrifice, his human sacrifice, to set him free." Before I could venture on, he continued. "He is to be among us, his servants, when and only when the mistress of the light sets him free. She is said to be bold, adventurous, and exquisite, so pure of heart that he melts on the spot."

At that, I did roll my eyes the spell broken, for what was just said was ridiculous, something from an old romance novel. I let the bartender finish serving others as I waltzed to my prey fingers tracing the masculine jaw, high cheekbones that were most distinguished, and finally to his fangs. I failed to notice the hush in the room as I continued to study the stone canine, attempting to break one off. I only succeeded in cutting my index finger on the tip of his tooth.

Gasping, I jerked my hand away unconsciously lifting my cut to my own lips before my slim wrist was seized tightly by...a stone male hand. "What the hell!"

It is she! A deep penetrating voice growled throughout the room, the viewers stunned that their master was awake, speaking to them, the lowly who were there to serve. My chosen one has arrived! Prepare the alter!

Eyes wide I silently shook my head, hair tumbling over my stricken face as I continually tried to loosen the grip, almost breaking my own bones to elude the madness. I whimpered as a large stone alter was dragged to the middle of the dance floor, all vampires ecstatic, eyes aglow as I futilely struggled harder. My eyes silently pleaded with the other human patrons, as they lay discarded at the tables, satisfied, lazy grins plastered on their faces, ecstasy at the thoughts of being devoured by immortal creatures.

It is time, my beloved, come embrace your destiny. The statue grasped my throat, holding me like a rag doll in front of him as I was stripped bare by two females, my kicking for naught. I was then pulled to his chest, my back arching at the cold touch of stone, shivering as my ass cupped his empowering cock.

Tears shed my eyes as the servants had also stripped bare, drooling with lust as I was held for all to see, my blood flowing strongly, beckoning to them, calling to be plundered. I gripped the forearm of my captor, trying unsuccessfully to dig my nails into his stone, wanting to cause some damage to him as he had to my pride. I promised not to go down without a fight; I was determined to make him suffer as I was now. However, all my maneuvers failed. The master's rough palm came to rest on my quivering belly, his thumb slipping into my naval, holding me still as he lifted his head, growling. The hand at my neck tightened as he arched me forward, his massive knees spreading my thighs apart, preparing to plunder and conquer. I screamed, resuming my struggles.

The slobbering vampires on the floor began to cheer, nails clawing the floors, panting like a bunch of wild animals. The males were at full strength, their dicks swollen with need, while the females cupped their full breasts, nails pinching their nipples, wetness leaking form their opened legs. The scent of lust invaded the room, overpowering the blood, overtaking any common thoughts one would have, as the slaves craved what their master did...freedom. They wanted to power to rule, over humans and immortal alike, to be able to roam the streets with followers, puny mortals willing to do whatever to live.

Tonight, my people, I will dine on the blood of the chosen one. She will have the power to make me strong, bring me back into your world as your master.

I trembled has his hand moved from my throat to grasp a handful of hair, my neck arching as an offering. My body ached from the position that I am held in, my tits swaying with every movement, nipples puckered from the cold, chafing against his rough, solid arm. Each sway of his marbled body brought his massive erection against my warm pussy, collecting drops of my fluid with each swipe, no matter how hard I told my body to fight the feelings, and it ignored my wishes, drifting to his maleness.

In a daze, from the commotion of the onlookers or the tormenting of my body from a mythical creature, my vision became bleary. I felt mixed emotions, the touch of stone pressing my lower body into his powerful one, and the pressure of my loins from a sensual onslaught caught me in a trace, lust flowing through my veins. His swollen cock now between my shaking thighs, cried out for possession, begging to be loved, knowing I could not refuse, I grasped him in one hand, warming his cold shaft, feeling his startled movement as I started to stroke him. Distracted, he stalled the pressure on my stomach, pumping against his will into my fist, growling softly in my ear with pleasure.

His head fell onto my arched neck, his fangs scraping lightly as I pumped harder, thrusting my ass into his groin. With each passing stroke, his growling grew louder and more pronounced with the coming of his downfall, for I now held the power in my hand, literally. His large body shuddered as I continued to examine him, my free hand cupping his balls, rolling them gently in my fingertips. He yelped softly as I slide my finger behind his sac, tickling the crease behind his testicles almost reaching his butt hole and back again, repeating the movement, encouraged by the tightening of his body. An onslaught of emotions that hit him full force, the touch of my hands on his extended penis, the softness encasing his balls and the liquid coating the top of his muscle, proving that I returned his pleasure, his possession.

I dared to look out into our audience, challenging any one of them to stop my seduction on their King, their master, willing them to step forward, face a mere human. The females shot hated, jealous looks, telling me of their despise of me, the fact that I conquered their master, the one male vampire that all the she-devils wanted. Even with their intense feelings, they continued withering in lust, nails scoring their bodies, playing between their glistening thighs, desire more then apparent in their eyes. The males stood proudly behind the females, cocks hard, testicles pulled tight against their bodies, ready for the signal to descend on these more then willing women. Their heaving chests rose with each stroke given to their leader by the chosen one, shafts twitching, begging to be the next victim. The very essence dripping out of the tips, dropping on the backs of the females, marking them as their own, disturbed me more then I showed, for even with the ownership of the Master, I was to be given to them at any time, for sex or food I was not completely sure.

Enough! The beast roared, jerking away from my small hand, a chill moving over my body as he moved away. You, my beloved, will now belong to me, in body and soul. You will beg for your demise as I take your very essence and in turn give you mine.

With one swift move, he was inside of me pushing past my resistance of him in one fowl swoop, roaring with elation as he thrust fiercely into my sopping portal, the first orgasm hitting me so hard that I passed out. When I came too, I found myself bent over the alter, the beast heaving roughly ignoring my cries of pain as he grew even larger then before, my walls ready to crumble. His large hands cupped my hips, his balls slapping joyfully against my thighs, as he picked up the speed, ready to explode. His claws bit into my tender flash as he came in a hot rush, crying out his body spasms, my keening wail quick to follow as I explode a second time. I passed out again.

He was not done with me.

By now, all the vampires were on the floor copulating, biting each other, fighting to be the dominant one. In one corner, a group of three females was in a line eating each other out, tongues and fingers combine, nails raking the insides, mixing blood with pussy juices. A couple was inches away, the female sucking greedily on the male's member, small canines inserted right above his shaft while he speared her hole with a strong tongued, plunging in and out.

A mass of vampires were tearing in two more females on the floor, men filling every hole, some entering the same hole at once, others switching with each pump, fingers filling in to make the fit tighter. Last, there were two lone males, in the 69 position, fangs scraping the dicks with each gulp, blood trailing down, coating their testicles their tongues cleaning up the mess before starting over again. I felt the release of my third orgasm pass through me as I watched the others enjoy their fucks.

I was thrown onto my back, now laying on the alter, I could see the master in all his glory, eyes hotly grazing my shaken body, our fluids trailing between my legs as I sprawled there waiting for his next move. His thick hands shoved my thighs wider apart, his groan barely heard as he ducked between them, his tongue cleaning me off, preparing me for more yet reminding me of how sore I already was. Ignoring my protesting, he mauled me harder, nipping at my bud, snickering at my moans of pleasure/pain. I came for a fourth time; sure I was going to die at the hands of the devil.

"Please." I begged. "No more."

Oh yes, my beloved, more. He kissed slowly up my quivering body, pausing to play with my nipples, nipping at them before soothing them with steamy licks. I want to taste you, feel you shatter while I drink from you sweet breast. I want to know that you wear my mark, know whom you belong to, know who owns you. If I let you live.

With that, he entered me for the last time, just as powerful as before but more so as he pumped fiercely into my tight vagina. I clutched his head as he lowered his firm lips to my left breast, right above my pounding heart, gasping as his fangs pierced my skin, reveling as my life left me and entered him, my vampire lover. Each suck striking lightening straight to my loins making me cum quick and hard, my hips meeting each thrust, taking him deeper into my body.

My hold on him loosened as I began to weaken from the loss of blood. He gently lick my wound closed as his large palm cupped the back of my head, still pumping hotly into me, as his free hand slashed a cut above his heart, bringing my lips in contact of his now free flowing blood. I drank greedily as he howled in ecstasy, his thrusting picking up the pace again. I did not know how many times I came, only knew that I wanted more. His blood called out to me, my body craving it, demanding to feed off him as if I had been starving for the last many years.

Enough! He commanded, yanking my hair to force me to stop. Lick the wound close with your sexy little tongue.

He let out a hiss as I did as he ordered, still nibbling in the spot, grabbing his ass as I felt another orgasm crashing through my body. My nails bit into him while I screamed one final time, my body shaking, milking him for every drop. In the distance, I heard his hoarse shout as he exploded, his seed rushing to claim my body before I passed out a final time.

When I woke in the morning, my body was deliciously sore, my muscle throbbing in pain at every breath I took. I noticed that I was in my own bed, not knowing how I got there, remembering of my immortal lover. I jumped up quickly, wincing at the sharp pain between my thighs as I rushed to the mirror searching for any proof that what happened last night was only a dream. There on the swell of my breast, two tiny puncture wounds throbbed, the tell tale mark of the beast.