The Vampire King: Finding a Queen

Story Info
The king of vampires is drawn to a woman.
1.1k words
4.05
28.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

x I was 20 and I was getting very into clubbing. As me and my friend Eliza neared the Astoria we were getting very excited because this was our first time going to a club this big in central London.

After we had paid £30 each we got into the club and we could both feel the bass of the music pounding our chests. It was incredible. We started dancing almost straight away. As we danced harder and harder I spotted a man staring at me across the dance floor. I wanted to get a better look at him so I asked Eliza to come and do a couple of shots at the bar. As I passed him with Eliza by my side I almost fainted. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. His face was chisled and perfect and his chin was a perfect shape. His short brown hair was thick and delightful. But most of all his eyes - they were piercingly blue. Like ice.

Eliza pulled me away. "Come on Atty. Let's get smirnoff."

We sat down at the bar and ordered 2 shots of smirnoff. As we were given them we raised them to each other but the man caught my gaze again and I could not stop looking at him and he stared back with his sexy blue eyes.

"Atty. ATTY!" Eliza said over the music.

"Yes Eliza?" I said turning to her.

"You didn't drink your shot." She said.

"Oh." I simply said. I downed it and said, "I'll see you on the dance floor Eliza."

"Fine. That man over there is staring at me."

I turned to where she was pointing and saw a man with long black hair and quite a small figure.

"You go for it!" I shouted over the pumping bass.

"See you later!" She said.

As she went I turned back to the man who was staring at me. He was still there. I walked up to him and it struck me just how tall he was. He must have been at least 6 foot 4.

"Hi." I said, gingerly.

"Hello." The man said with a deep and smooth voice. "I noticed you dancing. You're quite the wild animal."

He was right, but when I wasn't clubbing I really wasn't the wild animal.

He just kept staring at me. I didn't know what he was attracted to. I had simple long brown hair, brown eyes and I suppose an alright face. I was quite petite: about 5 foot 9. so a lot smaller than him.

"Would you like to get a drink?" I asked nervously.

"I'm alright, thank you. However I will accompany you." He said his tone soft.

He spoke like he was from a different time.

"OK." I said with a smile. He smiled back, it lit me on fire the way it was so electrifyingly dazzling. We walked over to the bar and I ordered one shot of vodka. As I downed it her eyed me up and down and remarked on what a nice body I had.

I set the shot glass down and said, "Thanks. Your not so bad either."

He laughed. The sound made me want to orgasm there and then.

With a jolt of the heart I remembered that I had left the chicken on the stove at my flat.

"Shit! I'm sorry." I said to the man. "I've left some chicken cooking in my flat. I've got to got."

As I got up to go the man grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back with effortless ease. "What is your name?"

I was quite shocked but i said, "Atalanta, but most people call me Atty. And yours?"

"I am Tristan. Pleasure meeting you." He said with another dazzling smile.

"Bye." I said and I rushed out of the club. I bounded down towards the Oxford Circus tube station. I took the tube to where I lived and set off down the road to where my flat was.

As I walked through the chilly night I heard a scuffling behind me and I turned around but saw nothing. When I turned back round I was knocked off my feet and a man was on top of me trying to tear my clothes. I screamed but he gaged me. I tried to fight him. But he was too strong. But just as it happened he was torn off me and he was lying 5 feet away with a bleeding neck.

I stood up and walked over to him. There was blood pouring out of his neck out of what appeared to be bite marks. I looked around frantically. No one was there. I hurried to my flat and closed it. As I turned around I saw Tristan standing there smiling. I screamed and opened the door to get out but he closed it with one powerful hand.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked.

"I couldn't simply let you go. You were too special." He said with his soft voice.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me tight to him. I tried to get out of the deathly grip.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trembling with fear.

"I need you now." He said setting me down on the sofa.

"What? No! I'm not a slut!" I said trying to hit him but he was too strong. He grabbed both my arms and held them above my head.

"You're a fighter. I love that." He said, laughing.

He traced his finger along her neck. He pulled her up to him and opened his mouth. Atty saw that he had two large fangs in his mouth. His irises began to turn black forcing out the brilliant blue.

"No! It can't be true. You don't exist!" She said frantically trying to get him off her.

"Oh yes we do." He said simply.

"Please don't bite me." I said. "Not tonight."

"When do you suggest we do this then?" He asked.

"Never." She said.

He laughed then took her head in his strong muscled hand and tilted it away from him, exposing her neck. He plunged his fangs into her neck and began to drink her sweet blood. Atty tried to scream but she gagged her with his big hand and her squirming was useless under his corded and muscled body.

He began to drink deeper and held her closer to him and pulled her up to him so she sat on his large thighs. He withdrew his fangs and Atty felt herself growing weak and she began to drift.

Tristan took her head in his hands and put it to his. He said: "You are mine now. You belong to me. If anyone tries to change that I will kill them. You are my queen."

She took one look at his bloody mouth with his fangs retracted. She gently touched the teeth where his fangs where and then fell into his chest, out cold.