The Vampire Next Door

Story Info
Who knew I lived next to a hot Vampire
2.7k words
4.41
23.6k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My temples throbbed in time with the music. Good god does he not know what time it is? I'd never met my neighbour before, he kept some pretty strange hours, but I'd also never been kept awake until 3:30am on a work night, by the thumping of Muse. I've had enough! Throwing back my duvet I shoved my feet into boots and threw my coat around my shoulders. Grabbing my keys I marched into the night.

The sky was clear and crisp, a layer of white coating everything. Making my way down the path to his door my feet crunched on the thick frost, as least if I'm murdered my foot prints should be visible, for a while. His door was solid wood, no glass, and painted shiny red. There was no knocker or letter box. It's almost as if the guy doesn't want any visitors. Too bad.

The side of my fist banged on the wood door, aching to be heard over racket inside. No change to the noise level inside. I slammed the heel of my boot into the bottom of the door, then again, red chips flying. Satisfaction turned a little to concern when the music stopped. Shit, what if he notices the chips? I heard the hollow thumps of footfalls just behind the door. Too late to back off now. A lock clicked and the door swung wide.

What I expected was some weak looking twenty something, pasty faced and cranked up with too much Red Bull. What I got was a rather too fit to be missing so much beauty sleep, thirty something. Bright green eyes stared expectantly from his smooth, but rather pale face. Must be the effect of his night owl existence.

"Hi there," fit boy offered. He eyed the side of head and I found my cheeks flushing with embarrassment, even in this cold. I ran my hand through the length of my hair, fingers snagging in the dark tangles. Crap I just knew I had a birds nest perched on the side of head.

"Hi yourself. Do you mind keeping the music turned down? I really need some sleep." I shot back. He can afford to be cheery; he's clearly getting enough shut-eye.

"Crap. I'm really sorry; I didn't even give it any thought."

"Clearly."

"Yeah I'll keep it right down. I didn't know there was anyone next door."

I started to make a face at his weak reasoning then glimpsed the front of my house, bare of any curtains, or life in general. Hrrmmph.

"Yeah, well there is." It was simply too late for pleasantries and I twirled on one foot stomping back up the way I had come.

"Eh. Goodnight." My neighbour yelled after me.

I raised my arm, waving without even turning around; I staggered my way back into bed.

Off course I slept in the next morning and was a bit like a half-shut knife all day. Working over time I never made it home until after dark when clearly my nutty neighbour was up and blasting out that special brand of noise he prefers.

Shucking out of my coat I dropped my bag at my feet shaking myself free of my torturous heels; heading for the couch I was suddenly aware of a distinct silence. Huh! He turned the music down. Well done him. As I was about to flop on my ratty sofa the door-bell rang, and grunt of frustration escaped.

Padding my way back the way I came I saw a suspiciously familiar bulky form through the frosted glass. If I saw him then it stands to reason that he saw me, I wouldn't get away with ignoring him. Damn it. My shoulders slouched as I gave into good manners and opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Samuel. I live next door?" Was he asking me?

"Yes I know, we met last night." I said.

"Right. Listen I wanted to apologise again for keeping you up."

"Forget it. It's fine now."

"Look I think we got off on the wrong foot last night, and it was purely my fault; so I wanted make amends. I made dinner. For you. To eat."

"Uh huh."

"Too weird? I knew it. This whole thing is alien to me and I wanted to do it right, but I've blown it instead. I'll leave you alone."

His pale skin creased between his dark brows as he drew them into a deep frown, dry lips pulling up at one side as he shook his head. Internally berating himself. He turned to leave, and my conscience pinged within my chest.

"Helen. My name's Helen." Samuel turned back with and expectant expression.

"I haven't eaten yet, so I guess dinner sounds good." He smiled. "But just dinner." I made clear.

Samuel nodded his head vigorously, expression turning serious, but there was a cheeky glint in his eye. He was worth watching this one. Good god what was I thinking, I don't date. Wrong choice of words, this was not a date. It was just an apology dinner. If I chew fast then it'll be over quicker.

Samuel's word was good, as was his cooking. A plate full of stir fry and a half bottle of wine later saw me lounging on his sofa, shoes off feet curled under me. He really was lovely. His soft voice was almost hypnotic and kept me listening to his words all through dinner. Right now my head was beginning to roll forward, heavy with drowsiness. His cold fingers stroked my cheek as they swept my long hair behind my ear. A few of the brown hairs had escaped and he did it again. My head snapped up.

"I'm sorry Helen I didn't mean to startle you. Your hair was covering your face." I looked at him dumbly. "I enjoy looking at your face." He said.

My face flushed and I lowered my gaze from his.

"Ah don't do that. Your eyes are the best part. Although I am now partial to the colour of your cheeks as they are now."

As the blushing spread across the rest of my face I hoped he was partial to that colour all over, because I was in serious blush mode.

"Ah Helen. I've embarrassed you, I didn't mean to. I sought only to compliment."

Why does he have to say my name in that seriously sexy drawl? I cleared my throat. "Um, thank you."

"You blush as a young girl does. Do you not receive the compliments you should?"

Where was this guy from? He had gone from goofy apologetic, to sex dripping from his every word in the space of one meal. I struggled to my feet, trying to shake off the effects of the wine.

"I should go." I said.

"Why? I thought we were enjoying each other's company." He asked, his face twisting into a frown.

"We are. We were. I just...." I stumbled as I reached my foot to slip it into my shoe. Samuel was quick and caught me before I fell flat on my face. My god I bet he thinks I'm a klutz.

He held me tight to him his breath washing over my face, intoxicating. I think I actually leaned towards him. His hands slid from my arms around my back pulling me too him. My own arms were locked between my body and his, still trying to catch up.

His face lowered but hovered there, baiting me. His jade eyes roamed freely over my face, lips curving in satisfaction.

"Do you want me Helen?"

I did damn him, but I was damned if I'd tell him that. "

Helen?" He sang, stroking my lips with his. A groan escaped me and he smiled, peppering light kisses along my jaw.

"Helen speak to me, this silence it killing me. You're crushing my fragile ego. Tell me, do you want me?"

"Yes." It was barely a whisper, but he heard it.

His mouth crushed mine, tongue probing deep; scraping my teeth as he pushed deep inside. I groaned as his tongue swept around mine. One hand held me to him as his other crept up between us, cupping a breast. He pulled back letting me breathe.

"I'm glad, because I want you. All of you." His gaze swept down over me. Even fully closed I felt exposed to him.

His nimble fingers unbuttoned my blouse and I shrugged out of it, tossing it aside.

"Beautiful."

He circled behind me and I suddenly felt vulnerable. As I turned to him he grasped my shoulders keeping my back to him, but turning me so that we faced the long mirror on the opposite wall. His arm snaked over my stomach, hand creeping higher under my bra pushing one breast from its cup then the other. His fingers teased gently at the nipples, pinching and rolling; the sensation shooting straight between my thighs. I let my head drop back onto his shoulder and arched up to his touch.

Twisting my head around, my mouth searching for his, but his hand grasped my jaw forcing it back.

"No Helen. Watch. See us."

As I watched through the mirror he looked me in the eyes, before hooking his hands into the elastic waistband of my skirt. In one yank he undressed me. I felt his cold hands stroke up my legs, sending a shiver shooting through me; his fingers stroked over my hips, back to my breast, grasping my bra; he ripped the material from me.

My breath was becoming fast and shallow, lust swelling within me as I watched Samuel sweep his hands over me, knowing no boundaries. His teeth nipped at my neck, nibbling along my shoulder, as I trembled against him. His body pressed against me and I felt the evidence of his own arousal pressed against me. I groaned in anticipation, my body crying out for his.

My hands reached behind me. Stroking him through his jeans, I struggled to unbutton the tight material. His own impatience showed when he released my breast and reached down releasing himself, popping the buttons. His lack of any underwear freed him to the air. Want and need poured through me when I felt the long hot length of him press against my bottom. Pressing back I ground against him. His groan of lust belied his own need. His hands held my hips firmly in place.

"You are quite wanton. A warmer reception than I was expecting. Speaking of warmer..."

His fingers crept low dipping quickly between my legs. A rumble rose from deep within his chest.

"Hmmm. Warm and wet. Open to me Helen."

Oh gods how could I refuse him? Why would I want to? Right then I wanted him. Needed him.

I watched myself in the mirror as I spread my legs a little wider, and Samuel's fingers disappeared between them again. He ran his fingers up my slick heat before he dipped one inside, twisting it slowly. With each movement he watched my reaction. I pressed down, wanting, needing him deeper. He pushed a second finger into me, sliding in then out of me, once, twice, before removing them. I felt so empty, incomplete. My eyes searched his, wanting more.

"On your knees." His voice deep and rough, he gave a gentle shove. As if I wouldn't obey. As if.

Dropping to me knees, I fell forward onto my elbows. I saw myself. Mouth open, eyelids drooped rocking back in search of him. He scratched lightly down my back, causing me to arch pushing my hips higher, begging for attention.

Laying one palm flat on my back, his other continued on down until I felt his fingers push into me once more. My hips bucked against them as they sawed in and out. I could feel how wet I had become. His fingers swept in and out, down across my swollen clit as I gasped. The deep musky scent of sex drifted up. My mouth watered in want.

His bulbous cock-head stroked up and down my slit, slicking his tip. As he pushed into me I was all but panting in anticipation, hips rolling. Impatient I pushed back onto him to move things along. His shaft was thicker and longer than I'd ever had before, and could feel every inch of him as he slid inside. I wanted all of him, more still. He stopped to allow me to adjust. I spread my legs wider.

"More Samuel, deeper."

A low growl rumbled from his chest as I fought for more, but I paid it no attention.

"Of course, my dear, how could I refuse you?"

I cried out as he thrust himself deep inside, shoved forward. I sighed as I felt contentedly full, grunting in disappointment as he withdrew once more. I clenched down hard to keep him within me, watching as he threw his head back, fighting hard to keep that control he so clearly loves.

Samuel leaned low over my back, his cool breath tickling my neck. His hips moved in a steady rhythm sliding back and forth, never seeming to lose contact with my skin, building pressure within me as he went. My own hips moved in time with his, picking up speed as the urgency increased.

As his hips thrust against me I turned to kiss him, slow and languid at first, becoming almost frenzied. I watched as Samuel's eyes darkened, his features turning predatory, his lust hooded eyes missed me watching, as his canines appeared a little sharper than before.

"Oh God!" His eyes opened at my words, which were the result of lust rather than fear.

Seeing my reaction Samuel thrust harder in to me, I was ready to erupt. His hand slipped under me, between my open legs. Fucking me hard he rubbed my clit and my orgasm exploded within me. I cried out humping against his hand and cock.

As the waves of pleasure rolled over me I did not feel his teeth penetrate my neck. The slow pull of his mouth, brought me back and the sensation ebbed a little. I watched in fascination as his mouth sucked me, his thrusting slowing in time with his sucking. He noticed me watching and almost looked abashed, as though being caught at this embarrassed him. His tongue ran over the holes in my neck and I groaned with deep satisfaction. His surprise at my reaction was evident. He was expecting horror? Perhaps.

He pulled completely out of me with a deep suck. My head lolled in disappointment, before I felt him push on my side. Oh he wanted me on my back. Turning I opened my legs as he slinked between them, his hardness jutting out in front, wet and slick from me. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the very core of me. I gave a shudder. Taking hold of my knees he spread me open, spearing into me in a single swift thrust. I pushed up to meet him, trying to wrap my legs around him, but he held me open, exposed to him.

Sweeping his hands under my bottom he grasped me hard pulling me to him as he thrust into me with increasing urgency. My toes curled at the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, and taking his lead I grasped Samuels buttocks and we ground against each other. Locked together our orgasms crashed over us together this time. I felt him tighten before a coolness flooded deep into me. I felt my own sex clench tightly- grasping, holding him where I needed him most to be.

Wrapping my legs about him I stroked up and down his spine, contentment rolling off me in waves. Rolling my hips in small circles I nuzzled into his neck, as Samuel lapped at the tiny wounds in mine, the air caressing my slick skin.

"Hhmm. What a sneaky neighbour you are," I purred. His rumbling laugh shook me as it rolled through me.

He lifted onto his elbows and looked down at me a smile pulling at the corner of his, now ruddy, lips. His eyes roamed freely over my face, taking in my flushed cheeks and hair plastered to my forehead. One hand reached over and swept aside the damp locks.

"I think I may keep you," he said.

I couldn't think what would happen now, what Samuels plans were now. Right now I didn't care.