The Vampire Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Helen makes it up to Samuel.
3.1k words
4.63
11.3k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing my hand over the door handle I twisted, trying to make as little sound as possible. Nudging open the door I squeezed through the smallest crack I was convinced I would fit. The room was enshrouded in gloom, and I glanced towards the bed expecting to see Samuel still strewn across it; as it was the middle of the day he should have still been sound asleep. The bed was bare.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I twisted towards the low growl rumbling up from the darkest corner.

Hhmm, so much for stealth. Snapping on the one crappy light in the room I could, just barely, see Samuel rise from the floor. Dropping my bag, it gave a loud thud as it landed on the bare boards, dust rising from beneath it. Choking back a cough I glared at him.

"Out." Crossing my arms against his annoyed expression, I stood my ground as he bore down on me. I could feel a belligerent expression set hard on my face.

"What was so important that you would risk being killed for?" He was right in my face as he spoke, glaring down at me. I snorted, and a surprised expression flickered across his face.

"There's no danger," his surprised had turned to disbelief. "just listen. It's the middle of the day; all decent vampires," I gave him a pointed look, "should be sleeping. Speaking of which, why aren't you?"

His head was shaking side to side, a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth, before a thought occurred to him. "What makes you think, we don't have people doing our bidding during the day?

Anxiety gripped me; I hadn't thought of that. "Do they?" Somewhere, my mind still wouldn't accept that Samuel was the same as Lotane. In my mind there were two types of vampire; the evil vampire hoard, which included Lotane; and Samuel.

"Well, no," he admitted. "Most normal people run for the hills when they learn you're a vampire." Touché.

"Really?" I was surprised at this. "I thought, with your hypnotic powers, you would be able to get people to do what you want."

His face screwed up in confusion. "We can't hypnotise anyone, that's just the movies," he said, rolling his eyes.

It was my turn to be confused. "But, did you not...I thought you had...What about the other..." I snapped my mouth shut as his expression turned to one of horror.

"Helen, do you believe that I hypnotised you the other night?" There was a real concern behind his question.

"No. Well not completely. I just thought that... maybe you had a little b..." I trailed off as I saw the hurt in his eyes. "Didn't you?"

"No. God no. I can't, but besides that, I wouldn't. Why would you think that?"

I blushed as I thought back to that first night with him. How willing I was with someone I'd only just met. That wasn't me; I'd just assumed that he had. ..encouraged me a little. His low sexy growl, and sultry eyes; how his cool breath washed away any doubts as it flowed over me. His keen eyes peered at me as I put two and two together. "Oh my."

"What?" His voice was flat.

"I had such a strong reaction to you, I thought you must have had done something to me." I whispered almost to myself, but Samuel still heard me, and he went very still.

"I must have hypnotised you to sleep with me; because otherwise you never would have? I see," his face was a mask, clear of all expression. My blood ran cold.

"No, you don't understand." The look he gave stabbed at me. I forced my explanation on him. Yes, taunt the annoyed vampire until he get even more pissed at you.

"The way I responded to you Samuel, where just being with you, felt right. Your very breath was like a balm to me. When I learned what you are, I just added things together, and got the wrong answer. I'm sorry, what can I say; I was never very good a math."

Samuel prowled around me, flint eyes glinting. "If I wanted you I wouldn't need to hypnotise you," his fingers wound through my hair gripping tightly, twisting the strands in his clenched fist. Ignoring my cry, he turned me until my front was pinned against the wall. "I am strong enough that I don't have to," he whispered into my ear. His voice was low and cold, as he ran a nail over my grazed cheek; memories of Lotane froze me in place. Dread crept through me like a chill; my breathing became laboured with his weight pressing against me.

Samuels fingers raked lower until his nails dug into my ribs. My whimpers appeared not to move him; he leaned in nipping at my ear, moving lower to my neck.

"You enjoyed my touch. You screamed as I licked you, stroked you...bit you. I could have you screaming under me once more." His tone made it clear that no pleasure would be involved this time. By body started to tremble, and Samuel gave his own shudder at the scent of fear that must have been coursing from my pores.

His movements were quick as he shifted off me, and I slid to the floor. Twisting I saw Samuel pressed against the opposite walls, arms folded tight over his chest.

"But I didn't, and I wouldn't." His voice was full of sadness, but his eyes were accusing as they bored into me. I froze, waiting, afraid to move. Samuel closed his eyes, a pained expression on his face. He kept them closed as he waved a hand at me, "go on, and leave." My hand scraped about for the door handle, eyes glued to his face for warning of any movement. But there was none; he remained still until I was gone.

I ran. I knew it was stupid, it was still daylight and there was no danger of a vampire following me, but still I ran. My breath heaved and legs felt wobbly. Shoppers threw me angry looked as I shoved past them. When I could no longer run I walked, and when I stopped I had no idea where I was. Feet throbbing and lungs burning, all I had achieved was to get lost. Looking around there were only houses, except across the road there was a church. At a loss where else to go I headed for it.

Rattling the huge door I found it locked, frustration welled in me. What was I going to do? I had no money, no clothes, no car keys and no idea. The sun was lowering fast in the late afternoon sky; spotting a wooden bench in the church gardens I headed there, my weight flopped down on it.

Samuel had let me go, why? He could have used me and left me broken; he said he wouldn't, why should I believe him? Because he let me go. He had not lied to me, didn't pretend he was something he wasn't. He showed me what he was capable of, enough to frighten me, and then had let me go. Why? Was he toying with me; or was he letting me go, against his very nature?

What if it was the latter? My mind went over the conversation, the expressions on Samuels face. He had looked hurt when I had suggested I was compelled. I had hurt his feelings. Chagrin welled within me. Did he care for me; can a vampire care for anyone? Realization spread through me. He may have the greater strength, but I had caused him the bigger injury. Shame and regret coursed through me as I cupped my face in my hands. My eyes nipped and watered with the dust from the dry day. Weariness and remorse weakened me as the sun slipped lower. I did not have the will to move, and nowhere to go, I stayed on my bench, waiting.

I wakened on a hard surface, stiff with cold. Cool fingers caressed my hair and tension coiled as guilt gripped me once more. The fingers retreated.

"I'm sorry, I only brought you your things," Samuel whispered. Keys clinked as they were placed next to my head. Although I did no hear him moved, I felt his very real absence. Panic fluttered within me, and I forced my cold muscles to move as I felt them resist.

"Samuel?" My eyes were everywhere, searching, but he was nowhere.

"Please Samuel, I'm sorry. Don't leave," I begged. There was only silence. A sob broke from me as I realised, too late, what I had and lost.

I had wondered what the difference was between Samuel and Lotane. Now I knew. Samuel was full of goodness. Even being made into a vampire hadn't destroyed his soul, and that was what I saw each time his smile beamed at me. That side of him was so strong, that even his predatory vampire side couldn't beat it down. Thinking back the battles were now clear, but each time Samuel had won through, not the vampire.

"Helen." I turned at the low voice behind me, tripping over my own feet. Samuels strong hands caught my shoulders and steadied me, but he removed them the moment I was upright, pushing them deep into his pockets. I was sad for what I had done to him, sorry; I wanted to show him. I threw my arms around his neck, pulling myself against him.

"Please forgive me," I spoke into his neck. He pulled me away from him. As hard as I gripped him, he was too strong and I was yanked away.

"What have you to be sorry about? I threatened you." He could not look me in the face.

"No, Samuel, you didn't," he gave me a disbelieving look, "you set out to scare me, and it worked, but you never would have hurt me. I didn't know that at the time, and I'm sorry. I should have known."

"You were right to have been afraid, I'm a vampire and that makes me dangerous. I could have hurt you. I could still hurt you Helen. You should leave me now, before it's too late." He turned to leave.

"No Samuel. You are not getting rid of me that way. If you don't want to be with me, that's fine," my stomach twisted at the thought that may be true, "but if you're doing this because it's safer, then I have news for you, there is no such thing. If you leave then Lotane may find me..."

"Lotane won't find you. He's dead." His matter of fact tone put me off for only a moment.

"Whatever, but there may be others 'there are always others', that's what you said. What if one of them finds me alone, how safe does that sound?"

"You want to stay with me, a vampire, because I can keep you safe?" His expression was downtrodden and confused.

"No. God are you always such moron? I want to be with you, Samuel, because I like you. I'm not so keen on your darker half, it's true, but I trust you nonetheless." There I'd said it. There were no take-backs. "Please don't leave me." If I was baring all then I would do it right. If he was going to reject me, he would have all the facts first.

"Helen, this is a bad idea. I really tried to do the right thing; make leaving me easy." Doubt crept into his voice. "But, I found it...difficult."

"I knew it, you didn't really want rid of me." I jumped at him, arms circling his waist. There was a moment's hesitation before he wrapped his arms around me, head lowering to rest on the top of mine.

"If you stay with me, you will be hunted too." I knew I was breaking through his doubts.

My head twisted so that his chin hovered above my lips. "I would rather spend the rest of my life running with you, than safe but alone. I know I made a mistake, but I'm still learning this stuff, can't you just cut me a little slack?" I lifted onto the balls of my feet and placed a soft kiss onto his chin. He tightened his grip on me, releasing a low moan of frustration.

"Please let me make it up to you." My hands crept up running through his hair. Grabbing two handfuls I pulled him down to me sucking his bottom lip between my own. As he leaned down to kiss me back I leaned back out of reach.

"Ah Ah. Not yet." I pushed against him and he stumbled, the back of his knees hitting against the bench. Another gentle push and he was sitting. I bore down on him and my mouth latched onto his; straddling his legs with my knees resting on the bench I leaned against him, so that he bowed back.

"Samuel, I need you," I growled against his mouth. My hand lowered, raking over his chest, undoing one button then another as I worked my down. When I reached his crotch I pressed slow languid circles, his arousal stiffening at my touch. Releasing his button I freed his hard length into my waiting palm. "Oh my, you feel so hard." I curled my fingers around him, giving a gentle squeeze. He released a short grunt and thrust into my fist.

"Do you think it's a mortal sin to fist a vampire on holy ground?" I shuffled my way down his body, moving to crouch down between his knees. Leaning forward I nuzzled my cheek down the length of him. Drawing my head back up my lips brushed over his tip, before stroking down the other side with my opposite cheek. "Or maybe it's only a sin if I take you within me." Bending over I took the tip into my mouth. Flicking my tongue over the tip, I dipped it into the tiny eye, and I moaned at the salty tasted with a hint of copper. I heard Samuels nails scrape the wood of the bench as he hissed into the night.

Withdrawing my lips with a loud smack, as though I were enjoying a particularly tasty lollipop, I looked up at Samuel and waited until he looked down at me. His gorgeous mouth was parted, tiny canines just visible behind plush lips. Running the tip of my warm tongue in slow circles around the head of his cool cock, I watched as his lids drooped shading his molten eyes.

Once more my mouth enveloped his head and I sucked it hard, my closed hand stroking his hard shaft. His hips bucked shoving him deeper into my wanting mouth. Giving a long hum of appreciation I let the vibration stimulate him further. I could feel him trembling under my touch. Placing my hand on each of his muscled thighs I spread him wider. Using him to support me I slid down his length, the cock-head ticking the back of my throat. Going to work I lavished long deep sucks, before drawing back up.

Fingers drew back my hair and his skin, wet from my mouth, glistened in the moonlight. Listening to Samuels pleasure, pleasure I had given him, was making me wet. Getting caught up in the urgency I slid back down onto him, taking as much of him as I could fit. Cupping his heavy balls in my hand, my fingernails scratched his loose skin lightly, and this was the ice cream on his cone. At that his balls tightened and a jet after jet of cool luscious cum shot into my mouth, and I drank him deep.

Swallowing greedily I took what he offered and wanted more. Holding him in my mouth I waited until he was spent. Releasing a wistful sigh I licked him clean. His eyes were still riveted to me, watching. Pulling myself up his lean body I placed soft kisses over his navel and chest, giving his chin a dainty lick before planting a deep kiss onto his mouth. Pushing my tongue into him my tongue scraped his fangs. I could taste my own blood, and Samuels eyes rolled in his head as he moaned against me.

"Can you taste yourself Samuel? Do you like your own flavour?" I purred. Palms clamped my cheeks and pulled me back to him. Hooking a leg over his I ground myself back and forth on his thigh. My own arousal was swelling to dangerous levels.

"Please I really need you." I moaned against his mouth.

His hand drove in between me and his thigh, kneading me. Fingertips found the magic spot and rubbed. Thrusting my hips against his hand my orgasm burst from me. Bless him, Samuel was still hard at work, and I ground wantonly against his hand, moans becoming louder.

"Careful love, unless you want the police, as well as the almighty, coming down on you."

Sagging against him I felt his arms envelope him.

"Are you still angry with me?" I asked. A low chuckle rumbled from him.

"Nah, it's kind of hard to remember what's to be angry about after that."

Contentment welled within me, and I hugged him to me. I would need to remember the best way to solve any future disagreements. Footfalls echoed in the still air and I stiffened.

"It's alright, nothing to worry about, unless you mind being caught in a compromising situation."

Imagining the image of Samuel on display, and me draped over him, had me scrambling to my feet. He sighed and followed me up; hearing his zipper as he made himself suitable for viewing.

"They won't be able to see us in here. No lights." His eyes sparkled with humour.

I slapped at him, my hand brushing only air. "Arse." I grumped, but a heat swelled in my chest at the certainty that I wasn't going to lose him after all.

A low growl broke the silence that had built as the stranger passed. Samuel cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry." I rubbed a palm over my grumbling belly. A startled expression lit his face, as though something had just occurred to him.

"Let's get you something to eat." Grabbing my hand he hauled me from the churchyard. I was about to protest, but hunger drove me after him.

Curtains flinched in windows across the way and my face burned at the possibility that we weren't has hidden as I had believed. I could see a smirk on the face of the pervert in the window and stifled the urge to make a rude gesture. Bowing my head I shuffled after Samuel, as quick as my human feet would move. I was burning in an embarrassing hell of my own making.