The Vampire Queen

Story Info
Our heroes set out to slay the vampire queen.
3.2k words
4.26
17.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No characters in the story below are under the age of 18.

------------

The kingdom of Harenhigh is home to the largest adventurer's guild in all the world, most of the kingdom is a thriving community of adventurers and demi-humans living in various large city's and small villages, but one of the older castles known as castle blackthorn and the vast rocky landscape it was surrounded by was a stronghold for a hero class adventurer, but he was slain many a year ago and now its inhabited by a creature known as the vampire queen. The kingdoms best adventurers tried to slay the fiend time and time again, but to no avail, as not a single one has ever returned from the ruins of castle blackthorn. The king has named the castle and the surrounding land a danger level demon area and that no one should try to go near it, lest they befall a similar fate, though even that doesn't deter many people and occasionally some people will go near it but it's been years since someone has entered the castle itself.

Alice was a seventh tier adventurer sporting rather fancy black robe with violet trim, wielding a tall obsidian staff with a red gem topping it, and she was arguably one of the kingdom's strongest magic casters along with her partner Alexander, who like Alice was the seventh tier, but he had no magic prowess and instead wielded an incredibly large black sword that was close to 3/4th his own height as well as sported large black plate Armour that'd put any other adventurer to shame. Being in the top of their class it got reasonably dull as there wasn't many quests worth an adventurer of their calibre and this was just around the time that castle blackthorn started to become more active, the precarious rocky area around it was filled with numerous skeletons and supposedly there's been a possible death knight and elder lich sighting which spelled nothing but trouble for the kingdom so Alice and Alexander had talked to the king about trying to quell the threat, the king was worried about losing two skilled adventurers, but they knew the risks, and he had to do what was best for the kingdom. The king gave them rare magic items from the treasury and a royal escort to the edge of the lands near the castle.

Once they arrived, they'd look upon the land. It was full of gray rocks with dead grass and dirt and an the even darker sky. The castle itself was for the most part in ruins but supposedly the interior is still in good condition. The path to get there, however, was long and filled with the undead, it'd be a dangerous task just to make it through, but they were confident in their skills.

"It's not too late to back out if you don't think you can handle this Alexander."

"Oh, ha-ha don't worry about me, miss chuckles."

Smirking under her hood Alice would ready her staff. "Triple power, magic, hellfire meteor" As she spoke the spell multiple red arcane circles, each bigger would appear from the tip of her staff before they'd all shrink and a massive ball of purple and red flames would descend from the sky before landing in the mass of undead rendering the area and anyone in it nothing but scorch marks and ash.

"I'd appreciate if you left some for me," Alexander said in mild amusement before leaping into the flame-covered battlefield. "Sword skill, final judgment!" He'd yell as his sword gave off a golden white hue as he ran towards the remaining groups of undead before raising his sword and slamming it down into the ground and as the huge blade slammed down a massive blinding flash would emit from it and as it dissipated the remaining ranks of undead would be naught but piles of bones scattered across the ground.

Walking over to Alexander, Alice would look around the area. "Huh... I kinda thought this would be more..."

"Challenging?" Alexander asked.

"Yeah, it just seems odd, doesn't it? I mean, this monster has slain countless others, but their forces are this weak."

"It is rather worrying. They haven't made undead before, so this may just be a test."

"No... This creature can't be that smart, most high-level vampires we've seen are more feral and even the ones that talk aren't this smart."

"Hmm... You're right, but we should go into this believing that this creature is smarter than any of us."

"I suppose your right... Well, I'm ready if you are I guess."

Alexander would give a nod as they both made their way up towards the high cliffs that the castle stood upon.

Once they arrived at the steep of the cliffside, they'd look upon the large black iron bridge, which was lined on the sides with large spikes which were a little on the nose with the name blackthorn but apparently the previous owner was a little tacky like that. Carefully treading across the old iron bridge they'd reach the arguably to large iron doors of the castle, they had to be at least eleven or twelve feet tall.

"So... What do you think is waiting inside?" Alice would ask through slight worry.

"Yes, I'd like to say more low-level undead, but we should expect some death knights and at least one elder Lich if rumours are to be believed."

"You really think they have such high-level undead in their ranks?"

"Well... I'd like to say no, but it's dangerous to underestimate your enemy" Alexander would say with equal worry as he'd walk up to the imposing door before laying a hand on it. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be"

Taking a deep breath Alexander would push on the massive iron doors and with a slow, ominous creaking they'd slowly open up enough for them to walk inside. Giving each other a nod they'd ready their weapons and carefully walk inside, the area was quite dark, but they could make out an old red carpet going into the darkness ahead of them.

"Orb of light" Alice would utter quietly before a small white orb would appear on the tip of her staff that lit the small area around them.

Looking around with the aid of Alice's light they'd survey the area. It seemed entirely empty, the area was covered in dust and most doors looked locked. There was, however, a set of dark wood double doors that one would assume led to the main room which was styled to look like a throne room if their info was reliable that is. Reaching the wooden doors, they'd wait a moment to listen for any possible noise and after a moment of silence Alexander would carefully push open the doors and looking inside, they'd indeed see a throne room style room though it too was seemingly empty. Being as quiet as they could, they'd walk deeper into the room, the light helping them see the area around them, yet there wasn't a single sign of anyone around. Going deeper into the room, they'd look around for where they should go next, there were a few doors, but they had no real way of telling where lead, and that's when it happened.

A bone-chilling whisper caressed their ears in an unintelligible language before purple magic circles would appear around Alice's and Alexander's arms and legs rendering them unable to move. Struggling and trying to break free of the magical shackles but to no avail. A shadowy figure walked out from the darkness and as Alice and Alexander looked over they saw it was a large skeletal figure adorned with various magical rings and other jewelry and wearing black and purple robes holding a large purple crystal ball surging with magical power.

Swearing under her breath, Alice would do her best to reach into her side pocket to grab her magic cancelling chime, but her hand was just too far away to reach it. They were screwed, there was nothing they could do to beat this elder Lich let alone the vampire queen if they were stronger than this.

The elder Lich would snap his bony fingers and out from behind him a pair of death knights sporting heavy black Armour as well as a large serrated sword and an imposing shield with a strange symbol on it. Gripping the two adventurers, the death knights would drag their immobilized bodies into the next room which was well lit and rather well maintained. Looking up they'd see a large dining table with a woman sitting at the far end in a fanciful chair. The woman looked relatively normal except for her clothes which seemed to be some sort of skin-tight outfit hugging her rather large breasts with bits of Armour on her arms, stomach and under her breasts along with a flowing black cape draped over her shoulders.

The death knights would confiscate their weapons and set them down at the table before the Lich unwove his magic. They were rather confused and worried about the whole situation.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's rude to stare?" the woman would say as she ate.

"Are you going to kill us?" Alice would ask as she slowly reached for one of her magic crystals.

"Well, it is quite rude to disrupt someone's dinner, though I think I'll keep you a while."

Alice wasn't sure what that meant, but she sure as hell wasn't going to wait to find out. Quickly grabbing a white magic crystal she'd toss it at the woman and as it was in the air it'd enlarge into a lengthy ice spear and it landed with a burst of a white cloud. She'd got her, but once the cloud cleared she'd sit there utterly stunned. The woman was unharmed... That was a fifth tier magic crystal it should have rendered even the most fearsome creatures to nothing, but she sat there perfectly unharmed.

"Are you now done?" The woman would ask with a slightly annoyed tone as she leaned back slightly.

Stammering slightly, Alice would try to spit out a response, but all she could manage was stunned noises and half-formed words.

"Let her go... And take me," Alexander would say suddenly, leaving Alice in even greater shock.

"Alexander what are you saying?!"

"It's what needs to be done, I will not let you die if I don't have to" His voice as calm and collected as always. "So vampire, what do you say?"

The woman was a little surprised at this, sure people beg for their own lives, but she's never seen someone do this before. It was indeed an interesting situation.

"Hmm, well, you have caught me in a rather good mood today even though you so rudely interrupted my dinner but ill tell you what. I won't kill you, I'm a little on the fence about letting you leave, though, but if you agree not to tell anyone what you saw here, then I promise I won't kill the girl, however, I do want to keep her for a little while."

"No, I want her to be let go not me!" Alexander responded rather angrily.

"Well, I hate to be rude, but it's either my way or I can just kill you both."

Alexander would let out a frustrated sigh as he clenched his fists. "Fine, as long as no harm comes to her".

"Hey! Don't I get a say in this?!"Alice would ask loudly with concern.

"No, you don't..." Alexander said solemnly.

"I won't hurt her, don't fret. You're free to take your little sword once you go and I hope this goes without saying, but ill know if you break your side of the deal."

Alice would sit there stunned at this whole situation, she'd never had anything remotely like this has happened before and now she was going to be stuck with this woman or gods know what she really is. Alexander slowly stood up and set his hand on Alice's shoulder before giving her a small nod and making his way to the door before he left.

"So... What happens now," Alice would say, her eyes cast down at her feet as she sat there tensely.

"Hmm, well, you can come over here," she'd respond through sips of what one might assume was blood.

Gravely nodding Alice would stand up before walking towards the woman before she stood just to the side of her. "That's not... Blood is it?"

The woman would let out a little chuckle before waving her hand dismissively. "It's wine, not to say that I wouldn't have that in a glass like this, but I felt it was a little too cliche if you will. Anyway, I believe names are in order. I'm Delilah scarlet, which is ironic, I know."

Gulping slightly Alice would respond. "I'm... Alice".

"Well, Alice comes to sit," Delilah would say, a small smirk on her face as she patted her lap.

Alice was stunned, she wanted her to sit on her lap... Just what kind of monster was she and what was she planning. Though she really had no choice in the matter. Awkwardly walking over to her shed move and sit on the woman's lap.

"Lovely," Delilah would say as she leaned Alice back and into her slightly before quickly pulling her hood off. Alice was a rather cute looking girl. Short black hair and emerald eyes with nice features all around. Trailing her hand across Alice's jawline as she sipped her wine she'd smirk to herself as her hand trailed down her neck until her hand gently glided under her small but firm breasts before she'd gently grope it.

Alice was going to die of shock at this rate. First, she was captured now she was being groped by a monster... Though being this close to her, she couldn't help but notice she really was quite pretty. She had fairly long black hair and red eyes and her face was surprisingly soft looking. But snap out of that she wasn't sure just what this groping meant, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing, though...

"I should probably tell you this may pinch a little."

Alice looked up at her in confusion before her eyes would widen in shock as Delilah suddenly kissed her. Though her shock was short-lived as she felt an odd state of stiffness and numbness. Little did she know Delilah, like most vampires had a special talent where if they kissed someone it would numb the pain of the bite which she was moving in for.

Alice didn't know what hit her, and she felt a small pinch on her neck as Delilah sunk her fangs in her neck. After a few moments, she'd, pull off of her just as the effect of her kiss was starting to wear off. And as it wore off, she was even more confused than before as well as a little... Sexually aroused which happened to be a side effect of the bite.

"D... Did you just bite me?"

"Couldn't help myself, I'm a sucker for cute girls."

Alice couldn't believe the gall of this... This vampire. She just captures her, gropes her, and now bites her. The next thing she'd know she would be part of this vampire's harem or something. Gods, why was she so horny of all things now too. Quickly jerking away from her and standing up Alice would let out a frustrated huff as she looked down at the woman before she'd toss off her robes, leaving her in her rather plain but still fancy clothes, a very prominent bulge growing in her pants.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Delilah would ask with little amusement at the situation.

"I'm going to put you in your place vampire!" Alice would yell as she pulled Delilah up to her feet and bends her over the table before delivering a slap to her plump and shapely rear. Gripping the skin tight material with both hands, she'd rip it open, Delilah's ass now fully exposed along with her clean-shaven nethers.

The vampire was honest to god shocked, never had anyone ever done something like this to her in her whole life... But she kind of enjoyed it.

Alice would yank down her pants and underwear, leaving her nude from the waist down, her bobbing erection pointing at the vampire's ass like an accusing finger. Her length was definitely nothing to scoff at. It was... Quite long, at least nine, maybe ten inches not to mention her heave and taught sack hanging below it just ready to pump out all her cum into the vampire. Gripping her lengthy staff, she'd line it up with her lips before mercilessly thrusting inside her, a loud slap echoing through the room as her hips slammed into her ass as well as a loud gasp mixed with a groan from the vampire.

"Not so tough now, area ya queen?" Alice would say mockingly as she started to drag her weighty length out of her leaving her with an empty feeling before slamming back into her, slowly settling into a pace of slow but hard thrusts, each one eliciting a throaty moan from the vampire.

Alice's apple-sized balls slapped repeatedly and audibly against her plump ass as she gave it the occasional slap while she drove her length deeper and deeper into the vampires tight hole. This continued for quite a while, the vampire moaning like a bitch in heat as Alice drove her huge length into her again and again without pause, her hand moving off her hip to reach up and grope at her own breast as she railed the vampire. As she fucked the vampire more and more, she'd get closer and closer to her own climax and as she heard the vampire let out a high-pitched moan as she saw her back arch she'd feel her tight walls clench around her staff and that drove her over the edge. Quickly slamming into her all the way, her heavy balls would tighten as they started to pump her massive amount of cum up through her lengthy cock.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes!! Take it, bitch! Take my fucking load!" Alice was surprisingly aggressive in bed as the vampire experienced first hand as she felt Alice's hot cum shoot rope after rope for what seemed like five minutes until she finally pulled out, the vampire absolutely filled to the brim with Alice's hot magic love. As her now limp, but still lengthy cock was pulled out she'd pull the panting vampire to her knees before hefting her weighty length, a large glob of cum hanging off her tip.

"Clean it off" She'd state as she dropped her cock with a meaty slap onto the vampires flush red face and with almost longing eyes, she'd happily take Alice into her mouth before quickly swallowing her in entirety leaving slice with a soft gasp as her length slid out of her mouth with a wet pop.

"Fuck... I think I'm gonna enjoy staying with you," Alice said through heavy breaths as she sat down with a loud thump.

The vampire would respond still a little surprised at what just happened. "I hate to say it, but, I think I will to."