The Vampire's Bite Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley tracks down Lillian, the vampire from her dream.
2.7k words
4.68
14k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers

Just a couple of days later, Ashley found herself standing in a corridor in her school, late in the evening. The place was pretty deserted, although she had seen a few people hanging around for evening classes and other kinds of activities. That wasn't what she was there for, though. Actually, she wasn't quite sure what she was there for. It had just sort-of happened. After her dream, her strange, frightening, erotic dream, she'd found herself unable to get the vampire girl - who she was increasingly sure was, in fact, Lillian - out of her head. She'd found herself thinking of it time and time again, often when she was in class or at other awkward times. Those eyes... those red eyes...

The next thing she knew, she'd been asking people about Lillian. Just a few questions, here and there to different people, easy enough to play off as idle curiosity. But her curiosity was far from idle; she'd committed every piece of information she'd been told to memory. It was rumors and gossip, mostly, but there seemed to be a lot of truth mixed in. She'd gathered that Lillian didn't attend regular classes. She only attended special night classes, purportedly owing to a skin condition that meant too much direct sunlight was unhealthy for her. That had certainly caught Ashley's attention, but she had forced herself not to read anything into it. Vampires weren't real! It was just a coincidence. Probably, she'd heard that rumor before and just forgotten about it, and that was why her brain had made the subconscious connection between the vampire in her dream and Lillian. Probably. Although it was also rumored that Lillian had never been seen to eat or drink...

Ashley quietly pinched herself, making herself get her head on straight. She pressed herself against the wall, and peeked around the door into the classroom she was standing outside. Lillian was still in there, perched in a desk and staring at her phone. Ashley stepped away again, hiding herself. She blushed. This was ridiculous. She was stalking a girl at her college based on nothing more than a dream! She knew she should stop, but she just couldn't help herself. She felt compelled to talk to Lillian. It was the only way she was going to get her, and the vampire from her dream, out of her head. The resemblance really was striking, though. Lillian was just as goth as the vampire, if much more punk. She was wearing a black skater skirt skirt with black fishnets underneath, and a black waistcoat over a white short-sleeved shirt, with numerous silver chains hanging from her belt and the buttons of her waistcoat, and silver chain bands around each wrist. She was deathly pale, and wore her long, black hair straight, holding it back with a simple hairband. It was quite the look.

Ashley found her heart racing fast, just at the sight of the girl. She still wasn't sure what she was doing exactly. Was she just looking, or was she working up the courage to go and talk to Lillian? Which was worse? But if it was the latter, what was she going to say? She had no idea. For the hundredth time she told herself she should just go home, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to. She simply had to be around Lillian.

But as Ashley was trying and failing to decide what to do, she heard footsteps coming from around the corner. She looked around and saw there was nowhere to hide, so had no option but to talk towards the sound. She could pass herself off as a random student going somewhere else, and double back once whoever it was had left. A few seconds later, a girl Ashley vaguely recognized rounded the corner. She was a medical student, and dressed in med student scrubs. She was in the same year as Ashley, and they had talked a bit at a few freshman events. What was her name again? Zoe? She was taller than Ashley, had dark skin and frizzy natural hair, and rosy complexion. Ashley raised a hand and gave her a friendly wave, and to her surprise Zoe almost jumped out of her skin. She looked around furtively for a moment, before hesitantly returned Ashley's gesture with an insincere smile. That gave Ashley pause. Weird. She noticed Zoe was carrying something that looked like a big cooler. Also weird. But Ashley figured it didn't really matter. She and Zoe passed each other, and she kept walking until they were a fair distance apart. Ashley glanced back, and did a double take when she saw Zoe turn and suddenly dash the exact classroom Ashley had just been peaking into. The classroom that Lillian was sitting in.

Every rational thought in Ashley's head was telling her it was a bad idea, but she couldn't resist sneaking back and peaking into the room, pressing herself tight against the wall so she was as out-of-sight as possible. She strained her ears, listening in. She had to know what was going on. She had to. Zoe's strange behavior hadn't really captivated her at first, but if it was something to do with Lillian she needed to find out what was going on.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late," Ashley heard Zoe mutter. The black girl was standing at the desk Lillian was perched on, staring at her nervously. Lillian hadn't looked up from her phone.

"And why is that?" Lillian replied, still not looking at the quivering med student. Her voice gave Ashley chills. It was incredibly cold, and just like the voice of the vampire in her dream.

"I had to be careful!" Zoe exclaimed. There was a pleading note to her voice. "I almost got caught last time, you know that."

"I suppose." Lillian finally glanced at Zoe, flashing her a look of utter disdain. Zoe blanched. "But that is your problem, not mine. I don't expect to be kept waiting."

"I..." For a moment, it seemed to Ashley like Zoe was about to get angry. But then, all of a sudden, her whole body sagged and she looked down at the floor. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"Good." Lillian set her phone down on the desk and jumped off it, and held out her hand. "Now, let me see what you've brought me. I'm thirsty."

Wordlessly, Zoe handed Lillian the cooler bag. Rushing ever so slightly, Lillian hauled it up onto a chair and unzipped it, inspecting the contents. She reached inside and pulled something out, and it was all Ashley could do to suppress a gasp. It was a blood bag filled with blood, exactly the kind that was hooked up to people when they were given blood transfusions. All kinds of thoughts were rushing through Ashley's head, but those were all completely brushed aside when Lillian ripped a small hole in the blood bag, held it aloft above her head, and allowed the crimson liquid within to drain into her open mouth.

Ashley froze. This was real. Lillian was drinking blood. She was a vampire. No, no, a small part of her mind was insisting. There had to be another explanation. Maybe it wasn't really blood. Maybe she was just delusional. But deep down, she didn't believe that. Between the unmistakable stench of real blood and the dream she'd had, not to mention all the other rumors, she knew it was true. Lillian was a vampire.

Her first instinct was to run, or scream. She wasn't safe. She needed to get away, so she could decide what she was going to do. But what stopped her was noticing Zoe's reaction to Lillian feeding. The med student didn't seem scared or disgusted. She was staring intently at Lillian's open, bloodstained mouth, like it was the only thing in the whole world. She was bending towards the vampire, and her face was flushed a deep red. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling noticeably with each rapid breath. And most tellingly of all, she had started to rub her thighs together repeatedly. Ashley almost gasped when the penny dropped. Zoe was turned on.

There was something so perverse, so horrifying, about that, Ashley couldn't look away. The words 'Lillian' had spoken in her dream came back to her, unbidden. Some mortals find it pleasurable. They come to need it, to crave it, to beg for it. Ashley swallowed awkwardly.

I wonder if you're one of those?

Was it that pleasurable? Ashley couldn't help but wonder. In her dream, she had only experienced the vampire feeding on her for a single moment, but the sweet ecstasy she'd felt in that moment had been totally overwhelming. Could it really be that good? Looking at the expression on Zoe's face right now, she could believe it. She recognized the face of an addict. It wasn't necessarily that Zoe liked any of it. From the way she had acted outside the classroom, and from the way she had spoken to Lillian earlier, she obviously had doubts, at the very least. But Ashley could imagine that now, as she watched Lillian drink blood, her head was filling up with memories of the pleasure of the vampire's bite. Maybe she'd forgotten all her doubts. Maybe she hadn't but she just couldn't control herself anyway. Was she going to beg? Imagine begging for a vampire to drink your blood. Ashley realized she was breathing fast, and tried to calm herself. It was just fear. That was all.

"Will... will..."

At about the same time, both Ashley and Lillian realized Zoe was muttering something under her breath. The vampire stopped drinking, seemingly sated, and turned to her.

"What is it? Speak up."

"Will you drink from me?" Zoe stumbled a few paces towards Lillian, her eyes wide and shining. "Please? I need it, Lillian."

Lillian laughed richly, and looked at Zoe with scorn. "Oh, look at you! You were so proud, at first. Do you even remember that girl? The girl who tried to defy me? Who tried to refuse me? She's gone now, isn't she? Now, you're just my plaything." Ashley shivered at the pure sadism in the vampire's voice.

"Please!" Zoe repeated, ignoring Lillian's taunts. "I need it so much... I don't know what I'm going to do... I can't wait any more."

"No." All of a sudden, Lillian sounded irritated. "I drank from you yesterday, you know that. I can't risk taking too much blood."

Zoe made a whining sound, like a sad puppy, and looked at the floor. It seemed like she knew Lillian was right, but wasn't happy about it. Ashley was enraptured by the whole exchange. She'd only found out vampires existed 5 minutes ago. This was too much to handle.

Lillian looked at Zoe for a while. Then, she set down the now-empty blood bag on a nearby desk, and wiped her hand against her mouth. Ashley could see her licking her fangs, drinking down every last drop of blood. Her fangs! How hadn't she seen them before? They were easily two inches long, and wickedly sharp. Did she have a way of hiding them? Lillian started to advance on Zoe, a swagger in her step. For her part, Zoe looked like a deer caught in headlights, unable to move or speak under the vampire's glare. When Lillian got close enough, Zoe started walking slowly backwards, perhaps sensing the vampire's dangerous malice. But Lillian just kept advancing on her, like a wolf toward cornered prey, until Zoe's back was up against the wall.

"You really want it that bad?" She was leaning against Zoe now, and because she was speaking in a breathy whisper, Ashley had to sneak closer to hear what was being said.

"I..." Zoe looked like she was trying to muster something, some shred of integrity or willpower. But then, she just sagged again. "Yes... yes, I'll do anything, please."

"Anything?" Lillian sneered, although from her voice it was obvious to Ashley she was just as turned on as Zoe. "God, you're pathetic. I can't believe you're such a slut."

Zoe just moaned.

"Is this what you want?" Lillian bent her heck and set her mouth against Zoe's neck. Zoe craned her head back and pressed herself forward, clearly eager. But Lillian didn't bite. She just rested the tips of her fangs against Zoe's skin, teasing her. "Is this what you need?"

"Yes!" Zoe cried out, discretion forgotten. It was fortunate for her and Lillian that there was no-one around. No-one but Ashley.

For a few moments, Lillian let her fangs press against Zoe, making little indents in her skin. Zoe went very still, except for a few unsuppressed, gasping moans, and closed her eyes in anticipation. But then, Lillian pulled away.

"No. I said no." Lillian's savage glee at the way Zoe's face fell was unmistakable.

"But... but..." Zoe spluttered. Lillian easily overrode her.

"I am in control here, you stupid slut. I decide what happens. I own you." Lillian slipped one of hands down the waistband of Zoe's scrubs, and Ashley could see her hand moving underneath. A sharp intake of breath from Zoe only confirmed that Lillian was touching her pussy.

"Yes, Lillian," she whimpered submissively.

"Do you know how wet you are right now?" Every one of Lillian's words dripped with dominance and sadism. Zoe's face burned with humiliation, and she looked more turned on than ever. "You're dripping for me."

"Ah!" Zoe started squirming again, as Lillian's fingers ploughed deeper into her sopping cunt

"You're just a slut," Lillian snarled, baring her fangs. "You're a vampire's slutty, weak-willed fucktoy. You can't help begging for me to bite you. What would your friends say if they could see you now? What would they think of you? Can you imagine the way they'd look at you?"

"No... no..." Zoe babbled, but it was obvious her arousal was reaching its peak. The idea of being humiliated in front of people only seemed to turn her on more and more.

"Say it," Lillian commanded. "Say it for me. Say 'I'm your slut'."

"I'm... I'm..." Whatever mental resistance Zoe had left crumbled under Lillian's ministrations, and as she came, she screamed: "I'm your slut!"

Lillian simply stepped away, apparently satisfied at having made Zoe cum at her own debasement. Without the vampire keeping her pressed against the wall, Zoe just slumped to the ground, exhausted and mewling. Lillian let her recover for just a moment, before reaching down to grab her chin. She forced Zoe to look up at her, as she loomed over her menacingly.

"I own you." As she spoke, her voice took on a strange, hypnotic tone. It was like she was speaking the absolute, unquestionable truth, that no-one could question or deny. Zoe went still and quiet, and even though from where she was hiding Ashley couldn't look directly into Lillian's face, she could see the red glow of the vampire's eyes reflected in Zoe's wide, absent gaze. "You are mine. I control you. You do not question me. You do not defy me. You simply obey. Understood?"

"Yes, Lillian." There was no emotion at all in Zoe's voice.

"Ah!"

Unexpectedly, a third voice, thick with pleasure but not Zoe's or Lillian's, rank out through the room. Ashley's heart stopped when she realized it had been hers. She had moaned out loud! But why? It was only then that Ashley noticed what had happened to her body. Everything was hot and tingling. She was sweating ferociously, and breathing like she'd just run a marathon. Worst of all, and some point her hand had drifted down between her legs, and she was gently but insistently rubbing herself through her jeans, not so differently from the way Lillian had been touching Zoe. She hadn't noticed it before because she'd been far too caught up in what Lillian was doing to Zoe, but now Ashley could feel that she was incredibly wet. She was turned on. She was so turned on. She'd never been so turned on. All of her raw horniness and overflowed, and she'd moaned out loud, for all to hear.

"Who's there?" Lillian demanded. She started to turn around towards Ashley, but that was the last thing Ashley saw. She shot to her feet and sprinted down the empty corridor as fast as her legs could carry her, doing her best to ignore the burning heat between her legs.

KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers